Old 10-20-2007, 11:39 PM
DUMBLEDORE IS GAY

FROM PEOPLE.COM

It was a little late for National Coming Out Day, but a huge revelation nonetheless: Harry Potter author J.K. Rowling revealed Friday night that one of her main characters, Hogwarts Headmaster Albus Dumbledore, is gay.

The Associated Press reports that during a Q&A session with audience members, a young fan asked if Dumbledore finds true love.

"Dumbledore is gay," the author, 42, responded, prompting gasps and applause.

Rowling said Dumbledore was infatuated with rival Gellert Grindelwald, who was later offed in a battle between the good and bad wizards.

"Falling in love can blind us to an extent," Rowling said of Dumbledore's feelings, adding that Dumbledore was "horribly, terribly let down" and that his love was a "great tragedy."
Old 10-21-2007, 01:57 AM
Now that the 7 books are done, I think Ms. Rowling is getting bored...
Old 10-21-2007, 03:51 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by jolanar View Post
Now that the 7 books are done, I think Ms. Rowling is getting bored...
yeah i think so.next she`ll be saying hermione slept around.

Old 10-21-2007, 04:09 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by yorrick brown View Post
yeah i think so.next she`ll be saying hermione slept around.

I pray this to become a reality, and read the seven book series on that. THEN, have HERMIONE: THE LATER YEARS, and make a movie about Hermione going into prostitution to save money for muggle college and shit, starring you-know-who (get it? A play on Voldemort? But NOT starring V-man) as Hermione.
Old 10-21-2007, 04:11 PM
There's already been a thread regarding this issue. It's a ploy for publicity. It is not at all relevant to Harry Potter.

Yours Sincerely, H.
Old 10-21-2007, 06:48 PM
I don't think Rowling comprehends what legacy is, book series attain true legacy by not explaining every little thing, by leaving certain things up to the reader.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hannibal Lecter View Post
There's already been a thread regarding this issue. It's a ploy for publicity. It is not at all relevant to Harry Potter.

Yours Sincerely, H.
*looks around*

Wherever it was, it isn't in the sub forum it should be (here), so this topic is fine, thanks.
Old 10-22-2007, 08:13 AM
This is the gayest news ever.
Old 10-22-2007, 11:39 AM
You know what's going to happen now right?

Not only will those stupid relgious nuts condemn the book for "promoting witchcraft" they'll now say how it "promotes homosexuality".

Jackasses.
Old 11-07-2007, 01:33 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by DarthWade View Post
You know what's going to happen now right?

Not only will those stupid relgious nuts condemn the book for "promoting witchcraft" they'll now say how it "promotes homosexuality".

Jackasses.
Abso-fucking-lutely. Those religious people are gonna start up big. Fuckwits.
Old 11-07-2007, 02:33 AM
dumbledores gay?.well you would have to be to wear those clothes.everytime theres a scene between him and harry people are going start reading between the lines.i think j k rowlings done more harm then good.
Old 11-07-2007, 07:34 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Scarfather View Post
*looks around*

Wherever it was, it isn't in the sub forum it should be (here), so this topic is fine, thanks.

http://www.joblo.com/forums/showthread.php?t=114926