Old 11-13-2007, 06:55 AM
KAT VON D!

holy shit this girl is absolute gold, i have a wierd crush on her, after seeing her on an ep of viva la bam i think, but yeah i have been infatuated since, from miami ink to la ink, i think she is top knotch hottness!

what u guys/gals think?
Old 11-13-2007, 07:10 AM
Ewww.
Old 11-13-2007, 07:20 AM
dont write too much there scarfather, i can't be bothered reading a lot..............
Old 11-13-2007, 09:14 AM
Dude...Avenged Sevenfold, and now this???

I fear for our future.
Old 11-13-2007, 12:16 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by MISFITS_Fiend View Post
Dude...Avenged Sevenfold, and now this???

I fear for our future.
ha ha

seriously, whats wrong with her?
Old 11-13-2007, 01:19 PM
I hate Avenged Sevenfold (I know, not the place) but I think she is fucking SMOKING.
Old 11-13-2007, 02:08 PM
Who is she?

She might have been hot had it not been for the tattoos.

Edit: ahhhh, a tattoo artist, that explains it.
Old 11-13-2007, 02:46 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by a7xfan View Post
ha ha

seriously, whats wrong with her?
She does have an air of hotness about her, but the fumes from her 3 pack-a-day habit block it out. I mean, her voice sounds like an 80-year obese woman and the Amy Winehouse look doesn't help her any. She does have some awesome tattoos, though, and her work is first-rate.
Old 11-13-2007, 07:47 PM
I'd enter it...
Old 11-13-2007, 08:17 PM
I LOVE KAT VON D.shes awesome.

her and diablo cody i worship.
Old 11-13-2007, 11:19 PM
She looks like the lead singer of AFI.
Old 11-14-2007, 01:35 AM
Kat Von D is SMOKIN hot! I personally love all the tattoos.. as i am a fan of chicks who are tatted up! (i also like piercings... the good ones... you know what i mean)

she is a little annoying though... i can only stand her show in increments! But incredibly hot! She needs to do a playboy spread!
Old 11-14-2007, 11:12 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by SkyNet View Post
Kat Von D is SMOKIN hot! I personally love all the tattoos.. as i am a fan of chicks who are tatted up! (i also like piercings... the good ones... you know what i mean)

she is a little annoying though... i can only stand her show in increments! But incredibly hot! She needs to do a playboy spread!
We are in 100% agreement there!

I think she's really fucking hot, however, she's kind of a flake. And Since I've worked in teh tattoing/piercing industry for the last decade, I can't get over some of her major flaws, ie: showing up several hours late for appointments, and smoking in her office in her shop.
Old 11-14-2007, 06:00 PM
I love tatted chicks also. (Although, I wouldn't bring one home to mom; they're fun )
I've never watched her show, but she is great to look at! The poster with some dude holding her tits is kick ass.
Old 11-21-2007, 11:36 AM
I really think she's very talented, and quite hot.... Though I can't watch her LA Ink show anymore, as I believe she acts like a whiny petulant child when things don't go her way. And I don't blame Ami at Miami Ink for giving her the boot, to be honest.
Old 11-22-2007, 09:14 AM
I'm not big into tatoo's or piercings on a chick so no surprise that i'm going to say no. No no. No no no. Rough as 10 bears.

If she asked me out. I'd tell her to get ink smothered body out of my face.

If she asked me to gently stroke the black ink on her inner thigh as I brought her to climax using only the tip of my tounge ----- then yes OF COURSE i'd say yes to that.

I'm aware none of these are what you'd call "highly probable"

I just wanted you to see my reasoning.