Old 06-17-2003, 10:05 PM
Sienna Miller

My latest big crush is one of stars of the tv show Keen Eddie. I love her.

What do you guys think of her?

And please feel free to post pictures of her

Last edited by ilovemovies; 06-17-2003 at 10:27 PM..
Old 07-12-2004, 07:24 PM
I guess you and I were the only ones to watch Keen Eddie, ilovemovies. That would explain it's remarkable success.

Last edited by Maeljin_incarna; 09-18-2007 at 11:40 AM..
Old 07-13-2004, 03:15 AM
oohh, she is hot
yay

WWWWWWWWOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
Old 07-14-2004, 03:06 PM

If this is the same Sienna Miller going out with Jude Law then Yay.

Shes gorgeous. Is she really American? I thought she was British? Ah well shows what I know.
Old 07-14-2004, 04:16 PM
Quote:
Originally posted by Bullet Tooth Tony
Is she really American? I thought she was British? Ah well shows what I know.
Who said she's American? As far as I know, she's British.
Old 07-14-2004, 04:20 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by Maeljin_incarna
Who said she's American? As far as I know, she's British.
Well I just checked IMDB to see if it was her and it says she was born in New York? And IMDB is never wrong....
Old 07-14-2004, 05:20 PM
Quote:
Originally posted by Bullet Tooth Tony
Well I just checked IMDB to see if it was her and it says she was born in New York? And IMDB is never wrong....
From myvillage.com:
Sienna Miller was born on December 28, 1982 in New York. Her father is American Banker Ed Miller and her mother Jo Miller taught at London's Lee Strasberg drama school. She has a sis Savannah, two half-brothers called Charles and Stephen and a stepsister, Natasha. Sienna went to a boarding school in Ascot, Surrey and developed a passion for film as well as training as a singer, and doing a bit of modeling.

After school it was back to New York to study acting full time at the Lee Strasberg Institute and appeared in a few NY productions. Sienna secured a top UK agency to hunt down roles for her and she appeared in the BBC series Bedtime. This led on to 'Keen Eddie', and she has reportedly signed a seven-year film deal with Paramount Pictures! While in the UK, Sienna lives in Notting Hill.

So I guess that she's technically American as she was born in NY. But she's lived a HUGE chunk of her life in the United Kingdom and she has a British accent. So as far as I'm concerned, she's both American and British.
Old 09-17-2007, 08:14 PM
two new shots from her new movie'hippie hippie shake'

the girl just can`t seem to keep her clothes on.

Old 09-18-2007, 01:24 AM
Quote:
Originally posted by yorrick brown

I find nothing wrong with that.
Old 10-04-2007, 07:59 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by yorrick brown View Post

No complaints here.
Old 10-04-2007, 11:53 AM
That looks like it'll be a fun film .
Old 10-04-2007, 08:37 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cronos View Post
That looks like it'll be a fun film .
whys that
Old 10-05-2007, 02:55 AM
uh, cause she can't keep her clothes on??
Old 10-05-2007, 07:31 AM
Old 10-16-2007, 09:12 AM
I hate HATE this woman. Self obsessed horrible little twit. Can't watch any scene she's in.

Great ass though.
Old 10-17-2007, 11:46 AM
I don't care for her either. She is a twit as stated, consumed with only herself, became someone only b/c of Jude Law and their hub-bub, and is really not very good looking. She is very plain Jane (yes, i realize those pic's are supposed to make her look like that), but she still has always been just very plain Jane. Nothing special, and so annoying to boot that you just want to see her get popped one in the kisser.

Just my .02.
Old 11-03-2007, 11:23 PM
The fact that she's a fake Brit turns me off...

but then I check out her scenes in Factory Girl and all those new candid nudes from Hippie Hippie Shake...

AND IT'S ALL GOOD!

SHIVER ME TIMBERS...

WOULD LOVE TO POST THE NEW ONES, BUT THEY'RE LOADED WITH BEAVER SHOTS.
Old 11-28-2007, 07:53 PM
I used to hate her. She'd bitch and moan to magazines about how she was overwhelmed, and she wished that people would respect her as an actress instead of a fashion icon and Jude Law's squeeze, ect, ect.

But then I watched Factory Girl, which I didn't like, but she was really good in it. Still a conceited little bitch, but at least she's got chops. Meh. Mild yay.
Old 11-29-2007, 07:15 PM
loved her in Casanova, that was a really adorable movie.
Old 12-02-2007, 06:29 PM
For the longest time i always confused her with Sienna Guillory , so i just maintained a somewhat dual crush . I did enjoy her work at one time , but my fave " Brit " actress has to go to Guillory . She's not hanging with the H wood elite , and to me seems much more genuine and grounded . She's just as good as Miller , as far as talent is concerned , she just doesn't seem to be hanging with the " proper " crowd . So , a mild Yay for Miller , there's no doubt she's talented and charismatic , but i feel because of her similarities to Guillory , her uniqueness factor suffers . Plus , i take off points for the whole Jude Law thing . She went back to the guy after she knew he was mucking around , come on now , have some respect for yourself woman .
Old 12-05-2007, 12:44 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rawlin67 View Post
loved her in Casanova, that was a really adorable movie.
Me too.

I loved, loved, loved her in Keen Eddie. That was before she was famous. Before she ever dated Jude Law. Then the whole Jude Law thing happened and unfortunately, she became famous for all the wrong reasons which was such a shame because she's damn talented.

I did not care for her in the Alfie remake (though I loved her nude scene ) but I fell in love with her all over again in Casanova. Such a delightful movie that was.
Old 12-05-2007, 12:44 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by EBastard View Post

SHIVER ME TIMBERS...

WOULD LOVE TO POST THE NEW ONES, BUT THEY'RE LOADED WITH BEAVER SHOTS.

Link please.
Old 12-05-2007, 06:35 AM
Link
Old 12-05-2007, 08:47 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by yorrick brown View Post

damn man...after seeing these I don't think I'd mind seeing her in that tight looking Baroness uniform
Old 12-05-2007, 05:52 PM
A mild yay for her. Just on her looks.