Old 02-12-2001, 06:59 PM
Ghostbusters- 10/10

Is this flick not the greatest comedy ever made? I pity anyone who disagrees, because they are obviously devoid of any sense of humor. Acting, writing, and special effects (which still hold up well against CGI) give this movie it's 10/10. Let's show this prehistoric bitch how we do things downtown.
Old 02-12-2001, 07:38 PM
I don't think it's a masterpiece or the greatest comic film ever, but it does have some great lines and fun characters, I really think it made a good impact on films of the time, I'll have to rewatch it soon...Bill Murray is my favorite character...

Dr. Raymond Stantz: Everything was fine with our system until the power grid was shut off by dickless here.
Walter Peck: They caused an explosion!
Mayor: Is this true?
Dr. Peter Venkman: Yes, it's true. This man has no dick.
Old 02-23-2001, 11:40 PM
When I was much younger(2-8) I had every line of both this movie and the sequel down. I basically watched both 24/7 and it drove my parents nuts. At least I got hooked on one of the greatest comedies of all time. Bill Murray is hilarious in one of his greatest roles ever(only Bob of What about Bob?, Carl of Caddyshack, and Herman Blume of Rushmore rival it), and the stupid little one-liners by both Dan Aykroyd(sp?), Harold Ramis, and Ernie Hudson are great. My favorite: "Listen! Do you smell something?" Overall, a great movie.

My Rating: 9/10
My Rating 2-3 years ago: 10/10

Sincerely,
%