Old 03-08-2001, 10:26 PM
(mini-VIDEO) The Goonies (7/10)

Those were the days...before Corey Feldman dressed like Michael Jackson...those were the days...before Corey became a has-been...

I really like this movie. The simple but more original than most story, the characters (Hey Chunk I got naked pictures of your mom bathing, wanna buy them from me?), the setting...it's all a fun movie. Very nostalgic. It's worth taking more than one peek at.
Old 03-10-2001, 07:14 PM
the GOONIES - greatest kids movie ever made!

Never before, or since has that much talent and imagination been lavished on a production with kids as the main characters -and there isn't even a stupid animal in it! A true classic.
Old 03-10-2001, 10:18 PM
hey you guyyyyyyys! I heard somewhere that the guy who played Sloth is dead. Pretty sad. By the way, am I the only one who thinks Goonies 2 is a good idea. It's not like the actors (besides Astin in LOTR) have anything better to do, especially Feldman.
Old 03-10-2001, 10:31 PM
Goonies 2 would have been great, but all of the actors from the original are too old now. And the story would more than likely be really watered down...
Old 03-11-2001, 06:29 AM
Goonies isn't the best kids movie made.
It is the greatest adventure movie made. I saw this movie 9 times at the movies, i was 8 at the time and i watch it at least 12 times a year.

Sean Astin - hero
Josh Brolin - the man
Corey Feldman - sorry ass mother(did anyone see Busted?)
Ke Huay Quan - Stunt performer on X Men
Kerri Green - Her name still gets me excited
Martha Plimpton - well every good looking girl needs an ugly friend...just kidding around i think she is great.
and my favorite Jeff Cohen. Ah Chunk, the one who complained the most.

Goonies!
Old 03-12-2001, 05:51 PM
I really liked this flick as a kid, and I went to high school for a couple years on the Oregon Coast in Astoria where they shot this film, as well as "Kindergarten Cop" and "Free Willy" so I like it for the memories as well... [img]/ubb/wink.gif[/img]
Old 03-12-2001, 06:35 PM
I have this film on video and never get bored of it, whenever i am ill off college or something it goes on, really amazing. Spielberg done a wonderful job of the story and i love the Fertelis ( spelling?), they were wonderful. This film is totally a nostalgic experience and is important to me.
Old 03-12-2001, 06:37 PM
Quote:
<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by ak:
I have this film on video and never get bored of it, whenever i am ill off college or something it goes on, really amazing. Spielberg done a wonderful job of the story and i love the Fertelis ( spelling?), they were wonderful. This film is totally a nostalgic experience and is important to me.</font>

and to quote Mikey's brother Brad - "If god put them that way up we'd be pissing in our faces"
- Chunk trying to put the penis back on one of Mickey's mum's favourite nude statue items after he broke it.
Old 03-12-2001, 09:01 PM
I loved this movie as a kid..I should check it out again..
Old 03-13-2001, 12:34 PM
I bought this movie today, and have already watched it again. Each time I watch it, I love it more than the last time...now my rating for it is 7.5/10.