Old 10-11-2001, 04:32 PM
The Texas Chainsaw Massacre

After watching this movie for the fourth time, I can tell you that it's oe hell of a movie. If your in for a scare, than this is the movie for you. The score is brilint. And you gotta love those weird country songs.The Texas Chainsaw Massacre is a 8.
Old 10-11-2001, 04:38 PM
This one hits the big 0!
Old 10-11-2001, 04:41 PM
0, what, are you kidding me dude???? this is a great horror movie. and its campy. (8/10)
Old 10-11-2001, 04:43 PM
oh, nevermind, i see you gave American pie 10/10 so i understand your rating moviefan
Old 10-11-2001, 05:58 PM
When I first saw this, it scared the crap out of me. Just because it was done in a psychological manner, and the camerawork is just scary. It may have been made in the early 70's, but it is still effective no matter what. And since it was done on a low budget, that contributed to the scary aspect of it. 9/10 The only movie to ever remotely scare me half to death. It also serves as a time capsule for the seventies, I like the yellowish look of it. The final chase when the girl is at the dinner table to the end is just FREAKY, I was on the edge of my seat in shock. It almost made me feel as if I was in her shoes trying to run from Leatherface. I think since it wasn't over the top and believable, that it had the ability to scare also.