Old 05-28-2007, 02:48 AM
Pictures of your gaming zone.

I saw this in a magazine some time and I thought it might be interesting. I wanted to see schmoes' pictures of the station where they play games, their consoles, collections, etc.

Here's mine. Pardon the poor quality of the pics, they're taken with an ancient cell phone.

First, an 'overall' look at the thing.

The TV isn't nearly as impressive as when you first see it. It's actually pretty old. Huge, though. It's a behemoth, I'm pretty sure its fed babies every two weeks.

At the top of the TV, my cornered GameCube because I hate it. Next to it, The Legend of Zelda: Wind Waker, The Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess, Metal Gear Solid: Twin Snakes and the original X-Box Live box.

To the TV's left, on top of the shelf, it's the wonderful PlayStation on top of a PlayStation 2, on top of the satellite TV thing, on top of a surround system thing that's never been actually set up (and I've had it for about 3 years, how lazy am I?).

Below that, my favorite part! For those of you with lame eyesight. Final Fantasy VII, Final Fantasy VIII or BEST FUCKING THING EVER, Final Fantasy IX.

On to PS2 games. Final Fantasy X, Final Fantasy XII, Xenosaga , Xenosaga II, Xenosaga III, Metal Gear Solid 2, Metal Gear Solid 3, Silent Hill 2, Silent Hill 3, [Silent Hill 4] (at someone else's house), Legacy of Kain: Soul Reaver 2, Legacy of Kain: Blood Omen 2, Legacy of Kain: Defiance, DragonBall Z: Budokai 3, Dragon Ball Z: Tenkaichi 2, Ace Combat 5, Kingdom Hearts, Kingdom Hearts 2, Tokyo XTreme Racer Zero, Devil May Cry and Okami.

Then, the PS3 games. F.E.A.R., The Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion, MotorStorm, Resistance: Fall of Man and Genji: Days of the Blade.

Then, to the very right of the shelf, it's the PSP and The Object of my Affection.

Next up it's a DVD player on top of a VCR. Then, it's the X-Box. To its left, The Legend of Dragoon, Xenogears and Silent Hill. A PSP game that's not mine, Tomb Raider: Legend. Then my wonderfully extensive X-Box catalogue: Conker: Live and Reloaded and Halo 2.

The lesser organized part of the shelf . . . a . . . bunch of controllers I don't use tossed in there.

So what's yours schmoes?
Old 05-28-2007, 01:43 PM
I don't like clutter, so I just have my lone Xbox 360 with my games stashed away elsewhere...

Old 05-28-2007, 04:32 PM
I'd post a picture, but I think my amazing 24 inch Sanyo TV, my dresser drawer full of Playstation games, and my shelf full of PS2 games are too hXc for a pic.
Old 05-28-2007, 04:56 PM
Hell, I've decided to post pics anyway:

My TV, shot from a lower view to make it look bigger than it actually is. Note the cheap DVD player sitting on top of it.

My PS2. My DVD collection is growing, so I have to start stacking DVDs on top of it.

My collection of PS2 games.

My collection of PS1 games.

Not shown: my SNES and the games for it (they are under my bed).
Old 05-28-2007, 04:57 PM
EDIT: Damn you! You ruined my gay joke!

Last edited by X-Nightcrawler; 05-28-2007 at 05:01 PM..
Old 05-28-2007, 05:42 PM
Quote:
Originally posted by Quigles
I don't like clutter, so I just have my lone Xbox 360 with my games stashed away elsewhere...

Holy shitballs!

*jelousy*
Old 06-06-2007, 12:38 AM
holy crap! what do you guys do for a living???????
Old 06-11-2007, 07:00 PM
Damn, I really need a digital camera. My game zone has taken over my whole basement.
Old 06-28-2007, 11:40 PM
Guess what? I got me a camera.

I made that Sonic in 8th grade art.
Old 06-29-2007, 12:37 AM
Holy shit, talk about hardcore. That's impressive, dude. Makes me wish I had kept all the old system's boxes. I only have PS3, X-Box and GameCube now.
Old 06-29-2007, 11:49 AM
Interesting choice in posters....

Kudos on the Jaguar though. That must have been hard to track down.

I like the randomly placed exercise machine, to give the illusion of activity. Nice.
Old 06-29-2007, 05:28 PM
Quote:
Originally posted by Danger^Cart
Interesting choice in posters....

Kudos on the Jaguar though. That must have been hard to track down.

I like the randomly placed exercise machine, to give the illusion of activity. Nice.
Believe it or not, I actually got the Jag while it was still on store shelves. Granted it was towards the end of it's life, but I bought it new from (what was then) Babages.

And I did use the exercise stuff when I first got it. And I plan on getting a routine going again sometime. I swear.
Old 07-03-2007, 05:24 PM

Old 07-03-2007, 07:01 PM
Quote:
Originally posted by Badbird
Guess what? I got me a camera.

I made that Sonic in 8th grade art.

For the unholy love of bat-shit!! THAT's awesome!
Old 07-03-2007, 11:52 PM
Wish I had a camera as well. I doubt my phone would do it justice.
Old 07-11-2007, 03:32 PM
My guest room turned game room. It was originally pink with flower curtains.
Only my PS2 is hooked up in this room. It's mainly used for Guitar Hero and singing games. Plus, we watch cartoons and b-movies in here.
The screen is good size and the sound is loud. What else do you need?
I re-upholstered the chairs. They were ugly stained orange chairs, that I got from Goodwill for $14.
When my son gets older. I'm putting the dresser in his room. I will then either put in a arcade game, pinball machine or bar. Not sure yet.
I also plan on getting a drop down screen in the future.

Old 08-13-2007, 10:06 PM
How do games and movies look with that projector, SpongeBod?
Old 08-14-2007, 08:51 AM
Quote:
Originally posted by X-Nightcrawler
How do games and movies look with that projector, SpongeBod?
They look great. It does depend on how you connect it. VGA is the best way for my projector. I've had mine a while, now you can get them with DVI and HDMI which woulld be the best.
If you're using a laptop or XBOX 360 use VGA. I don't know if there is a VGA chord for the PS3. Right now, I only have a PS2 hooked up to it through S-video and it looks fine.
Plus, games like Guitar Hero where you have to hit buttons at the exact time work without any problem.
I highly recommend digital projectors to people that like video games and movies. The prices have dropped a lot since I bought mine.
One of the reasons I don't have it secured to the ceiling (which is the best place if you're not going to move it) is because I take it outside to use on my 15 foot inflatable screen. It's a great drive-in experience. Although, playing first person shooters on a giant screen can make you feel sick.
Old 02-20-2008, 04:56 PM

Update. Since this new picture was taken with a cell phone that's supposed to be better but is shittier (never buy LG cellphones; ever), I'll detail.

Metal Gear Solid: Twin Snakes, The Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess, The Legend of Zelda: Wind Waker, Tales of Symphonia, Resident Evil 4, and the Nintendo GameCube.

Furter to the right, the Wii, Wii Sports, Super Mario Galaxy and WiiPlay.

Then, to the rightmost, it's the fugly X-Box 360 Halo 3 Edition, Mass Effect, Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare and finally, The Orange Box.
Old 02-21-2008, 07:10 AM
Well... I'm separated from my SNES, Genesis and NES and games at the moment. No room where I'm currently staying. My PS2 and games are packed away... again, no room. My PS and N64 and games are also boxed, so it's just my 360 and games that are out at the moment.

Sony 32" CRT Trinitron
Good Old Trusty Panasonic VCR
Xbox 360 (with controller x2, charge n play cable, headset and some misc DVDs hidden off to the side)

Games...
MoH:Airborne
Madden 08
NCAA 08
Burnout Revenge
Ridge Racer 6
Condemned: Criminal Origins
F.E.A.R.
CoD4
Bioshock
Lego Star Wars: TCS
Marvel UA/Forza 2
Portal
CoD2
CoD3
GoW
Timeshift
Stranglehold
Halo 3
Prey
Tiger Woods 07
Tony Hawk Proving Ground
Rainblow Sux: Vegass
History Channel: Civil War
Dead Rising

...not shown, Madden 07, NCAA 07.

My DVD player is also packed away... damn lack of room.

Last edited by Donnie_Darko; 02-21-2008 at 07:42 AM..
Old 02-21-2008, 07:42 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Quigles View Post

OT: Is that "JERICHO" you got running?
Old 02-21-2008, 07:46 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mikey Sx2 View Post
OT: Is that "JERICHO" you got running?
Gears Of War
Old 02-21-2008, 07:47 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Donnie_Darko View Post
Gears Of War
Ah, so it is.
Old 02-21-2008, 10:52 AM
[QUOTE=SpongeBod;2472939]

You have a great room there and i love the mini poster of "fuzzy britches"
Old 02-26-2008, 08:22 PM
it ain't much but hey

Old 02-26-2008, 09:11 PM
Man, the PS3 is pretty.

That's it, I'm having sex with it.

Last edited by X-Nightcrawler; 02-26-2008 at 09:18 PM..
Old 02-26-2008, 10:30 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by X-Nightcrawler View Post
Man, the PS3 is pretty.

That's it, I'm having sex with it.
you have fun then
Old 02-26-2008, 10:36 PM
Little risky to have a console so far up, though. It looks like it could fall down any moment. I'm always a little wary of the X-Box on my TV.
Old 02-26-2008, 10:47 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by X-Nightcrawler View Post
Little risky to have a console so far up, though. It looks like it could fall down any moment. I'm always a little wary of the X-Box on my TV.
it's kool it's on a really great shelf