Old 03-29-2008, 11:48 PM
the worst movie ever made and i mean ever made is mystey men. and i love ben stiller and most of the the cast for that matter. but that movie is utter fucking shit and i fucking hate it. i have never seen a worst movie than this
Old 03-30-2008, 12:08 AM
Ah come on Mystery Men is awesome, The Blue Raja is one of the best characters ever!

"Well, I'm the Blue Raja. I'm not Stab Man. I'm not Knifey Boy. I'm the Blue Raja."

Last edited by Cronos; 03-30-2008 at 12:12 AM..
Old 03-30-2008, 10:47 AM
i have given that movie a couple of chances, but i still hate it, i am a big fan of hank aziera. the only thing i found amusing was greg kineers advertisements on his superhero costume
Old 03-30-2008, 03:01 PM
The Last House on the Left

Ughh, couldn't even watch it the whole way through. Not because of the shock value, because it was so damn boring!
Old 03-30-2008, 04:30 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr.HyDe807 View Post

Ughh, couldn't even watch it the whole way through. Not because of the shock value, because it was so damn boring!
I thought it was okay in the beginning,buy the end should have been A LOT better.The biting scene,gross!
Old 04-12-2008, 06:32 PM
The Mist.
Old 04-14-2008, 09:54 PM
Prom Night '08
AVP 2
When a Stranger Calls '06
The Howling III
The Howling: New Moon Rising
The Fog '05
The Birds 2
The Exorcist II
The Mangler
Return of the Living Dead IV
Return of the Living Dead V
The St-Francisville Experiment
Cut
Fear Dot Com
The Hills Have Eyes 2 '07
House of the Dead
Jaws 3-D
Jaws: The Revenge
The Omen IV
Vampires: The Turning

And wow ... I didn't realize there were so many horror films I disliked.
Old 04-14-2008, 09:59 PM
Crocodile (2000) was the worst movie I have ever seen.

It has the most obnoxiously annoying group of teenagers of all-time, terrorized on vacation by a gigantic crodoile. The CGI is better in Play Station 2 games.. and I'm honestly serious. The robotic crocodile is just a big piece of green plastic in the shape of it's head.. that floats.

The Hero of the movie is a 67 year old sheriff.. horribly miscast.

The entire movie is completely laughable, and utterly stupid.

Honorable Mention (even though I HAVENT EVEN SEEN IT YET): Day of the Dead (2008).. Nick Cannon is the worst actor working today. He doesn't understand when to turn on and off his "Will Smith" imitation.

Nick Cannon's notable lines in Day of the Dead:
( all delivered in the same, street, black guy tone )

(white kid): "sweet spear"
nick cannon: "Aw, so when you see a black man with a sharp stick, its supposed to be a spear?"

(soldier): "We've gotta split up"
nick cannon: "Aw man, why do white people always wanna split up??"

.. and thats only from the trailer

Last edited by JohnLocke2342; 04-14-2008 at 10:08 PM..
Old 04-14-2008, 10:13 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cronos View Post
Ah come on Mystery Men is awesome, The Blue Raja is one of the best characters ever!

"Well, I'm the Blue Raja. I'm not Stab Man. I'm not Knifey Boy. I'm the Blue Raja."

I love The Spleen!

Old 04-14-2008, 10:26 PM
Corpses are Forever. Avoid this movie like the plague!
Old 04-15-2008, 08:56 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by g1ng3rsnap9ed View Post
I thought it was okay in the beginning,buy the end should have been A LOT better.The biting scene,gross!
I think the movie succeeded.
Old 04-18-2008, 08:58 AM
SAW- i've never seen a movie that promised so much and failed so hard. I swore i would never watch any of the other saw movies after that first piece of shit but as it goes i have seen 3 or what ever, and it is still aweful.

Vampires vs Zombies- it should have been called two zombies hit with a jeep and lesbians who have sex in that jeep (not as good as it sounds).

Darkwolf- It sucked trust me.

Any American j-horror movie

Most j-horror

(side note)

Street Trash was fucking awesome. AWESOME!
Old 04-21-2008, 05:53 AM
Deleted
Old 04-21-2008, 06:45 AM
the happening looks really good

Quote:
Originally Posted by Donnie_Darko View Post
Unbreakable - Man, how far can you fall on your second flick? At least he EVENTUALLY redeemed himself.
Redeemed himself with WHAT? As far as I can tell, Unbreakable is Shymalan's best movie. Doesn't rely on the gimmicks/punchlines of his other work (yes, including The Sixth Sense), and instead opts to tell the superhero origin myth through the guise of a slow-paced drama/thriller grounded in realism. I'm just kind of baffled you called the guy's most original and well-made movie his worst...and even more baffled that he somehow "redeemed" himself with one of the others...The Village? It's alright. Lady in the Water? Pretty damn good, but not without its share of lameness. Certainly not Signs: Or, the story of aliens allergic to water who decide to arbitrarily invade a planet composed of 70% water just to further a lame cliche about a preacher rediscovering his faith, right?
Old 04-21-2008, 06:50 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr.HyDe807 View Post

Aw man I love The Last House on the Left. It might be slow-paced but I think it does a really effective job of building tension consistently up until that fantastic climax. I mean, you could call the original Alien boring too if you stopped it early. Try it again with an easily-scared date and it'll be way more interesting.

Also...to chip in I'm gonna say...
Hills Have Eyes 2 (remake)
Old 04-23-2008, 09:30 PM
How have I missed this thread with the Cage bashing, Unbreakable bashing, and what-not?!

Anyways some more to consider:

Blood Shack aka The Chooper- features rodeo stock footage. a ray dennis steckler spectacular

Silent Night Deadly Night 4- a simple WTF film

Voodoo Academy- boys in tighty whiteys fondling themselves for 80 minutes

Ax Em- previously mentioned...gotta love a movie that has more than one grammatical mistake in the opening title cards not to mention every stereotype involving african-americans humanly possible

Red Riding Hood- another WTF

The Bat People
Bog
Troll 2-----------but shitloads of fun
Old 04-29-2008, 07:14 AM
TEXAS CHAINSAW MASSACRE the next generation.......HALLOWEEN 3(season of the witch)
Old 04-29-2008, 08:30 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by fletcher70 View Post
TEXAS CHAINSAW MASSACRE the next generation......

Aww come on...it is so much fun watching Renee Zellwegger being chased by Leatherface. I only wish he had caught her.
Old 04-29-2008, 10:05 AM
I THOUGHT IT WAS LEATHERFACE RUNNING FROM HER
Old 05-01-2008, 01:12 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by fletcher70 View Post
TEXAS CHAINSAW MASSACRE the next generation.......HALLOWEEN 3(season of the witch)
TCM:next generation would be my pick as well

I think I'd have to stab my eyes out of my fucking skull before I ever sit through that pile of shit again.

Last edited by SL Dubbs; 05-01-2008 at 01:18 AM..
Old 05-01-2008, 12:05 PM
Spiders 2 is the worst movie ever.
Old 05-01-2008, 04:51 PM
Zombie 5 Killing Birds.... no zombies, only one zombie bird at the beginning..... super lame and boring very hard to sit threw!
Old 05-01-2008, 05:01 PM

I win.
Old 05-02-2008, 03:06 AM
Manos: The Hands of Fate.

Manos, God of primal darkness. As thou has decreed so have I done. The hands of fate have doomed this man. Thy will is done.

There is no way out of here. It'll be dark soon. There is no way out of here. It'll be dark soon. There is no way out of here. It'll be dark soon.

I might have exaggerated that last line.
Old 05-02-2008, 07:32 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by krazy drako View Post
Thats your opinion. You've obviously never seen "The Rock", "Con-Air", "Ghost Rider", "Windtalkers" and "Face/Off". I didn't say they were all bad. Some of them are actually tolerable! We all just have are performers we love to hate for no apparent reason what so ever. For some reason I find Nicolas Cage downright hilarious... in the not so good way.

The Rock & Con Air were popcorn action movies that were very entertaining. The other flicks you've listed, not so much.

Your use of the word "any" when referring to "any movie" he's in, is what lead me to defend one of my favourites. I get the idea behind your initial post though.
Old 05-02-2008, 11:35 PM
The Titanic -- Worst horror movie ever made
Old 05-05-2008, 02:15 PM
Dark Heaven
Silent Night Deadly Night 5- Mickey Rooney and horror don't mix well
Slumber Party Massacre 2- This movie is just weird, although it did have very cheesy lines and a funny looking guitar.
Bones- Most any Snoop Dogg blows.
Old 05-05-2008, 02:30 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by terrible_toxie View Post

I don't know...that little dude has always freaked the shit out of me!
Old 05-20-2008, 05:18 PM
Slumber Party Massacre trilogy, Teenagers From Outer Space, Killer Klowns From Outer Space, Squirm, all the recent horror remakes, all the Americanization of Japanese horror
Old 05-20-2008, 07:29 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by terrible_toxie View Post
Slumber Party Massacre 2- This movie is just weird, although it did have very cheesy lines and a funny looking guitar.
I rather liked the novelty of Rooney doing a low-budget horror film, and Slumber Party 2 is actually pretty awesome...
Old 05-20-2008, 08:06 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by slickwilly View Post
the worst movie ever made and i mean ever made is mystey men. and i love ben stiller and most of the the cast for that matter. but that movie is utter fucking shit and i fucking hate it. i have never seen a worst movie than this
Thats unfortunate you think so. I find it to be one of the funniest and underrated comedies of all time. Can't get enough of this film. It always seems to put a big smile on my face when I watch it because its wackiness.
Old 05-20-2008, 08:50 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by zombievictim View Post
Thats unfortunate you think so. I find it to be one of the funniest and underrated comedies of all time. Can't get enough of this film. It always seems to put a big smile on my face when I watch it because its wackiness.
Agreed on all accounts.
Old 05-22-2008, 10:12 AM
Pieces

Cold Creek Manor (Both my mom and I were falling asleep in the theater)

And this might not be considered as my "worst" movie, but The Village was probably one of my biggest disappointments EVER! I still remember being freaked out by the trailers and counting down to the movie's release, and then seeing it opening weekend. The "twist" just wasn't what I thought it would be.
Old 05-23-2008, 01:30 PM
after finally seeing it..I'd like to add AVP:R...what a piece of shit!
Old 05-27-2008, 10:40 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by snoopmish View Post
after finally seeing it..I'd like to add AVP:R...what a piece of shit!
Pretty awful hey! But the bit where the chick gets stabbed by the predators ninja death star is absolutely hilarious!!
Old 05-28-2008, 01:39 PM
Maybe not the worst of the worst, but having just seen it....

Ulli Lommel's Black Dahlia. Ordered it on Fearnet cable because hey, it was free. Ummm, no it wasn't--it robbed me of 35 minutes of my life I can't get back. Didn't stick around to watch anymore. So horrible I couldn't watch anymore--no script, bad gore, nonlikeable characters, amateurish production values. And I've seen most of the movies in everyone else's posts and could sit through them--found some cheesily entertaining, some a bore, some plain stupid, but this is the first movie I've ever attempted to watch and couldn't. I could've had a more entertaining and memorable 35 minutes cleaning a subway toilet.
Old 05-28-2008, 11:03 PM
I rented a film called Sweet Insanity a few months back. The cover art was cool, and the plot description sounded sort of like Carrie (one of my all time favorite movies), so I gave it a go.

That is the last time I am going in blind when renting a straight-to-DVD picture.

Sweet Insanity, rather than the psychological, Carrie-esque chill-fest I was expecting, was a cheapo, no-budget teen slasher flick with stupid, one-dimensional characters, bland directing, shitty acting, the worst excuses for kills I have ever seen in a horror movie, a lousy script, a plot that went nowhere, and a "twist ending" that made absolutely no sense. Basically, every bad slasher flick cliche rolled into one steaming pile of horse shit. On top of that, the flick was so tame, it could have probably aired on PAX (see note at end), uncut. The only gore shot we got was a power drill into the stomach, and the only risque scene was a lesbian kiss between the two female leads (obviously meant to titillate, but it did nothing of the sort). Hello, this is supposed to be a slasher film, or an made-for-TV movie? Avoid at all costs. It is, without a doubt, the worst movie I have ever seen. Honorable mentions go to Tornado: Nature Unleashed, Hide and Creep, and the American remake of Dark Water.

(Note: To any non-American readers, PAX was a network founded in 1998 by Bud Paxson, the guy best known for unleashing the Home Shopping Network on America's credit cards. Paxson, a born-again Christian, wanted to create a wholesome, family-friendly TV network in which there would be no sex, violence, profanity, or other objectionable material. Its programming generally consisted of worship services, talk shows, game shows, reruns of old shows in syndication, and lots of infomercials, with few scripted series. In other words, PAX was utter fail. It folded after just seven years, and its remains are now part of another shitty network called ION. Just a little bit of background for my comment about Sweet Insanity's tameness.)

Last edited by KevinR1990; 07-12-2008 at 09:32 PM..
Old 05-29-2008, 03:34 PM
WORST HORROR MOVIES EVER!!!!

NO, I WIN.....

Shocker
Name:  shocker.jpg
Views: 446
Size:  3.8 KB

Deadly Friend
Name:  deadly friend.jpg
Views: 449
Size:  4.3 KB

Killjoy