#41  
Old 04-03-2007, 05:43 AM
Quote:
Originally posted by bourahioro
I like Spidey more than Bats, if the fight was a fist-fight, Bats would take spidey, but if Spidey used his powers, bats would have a hard time, and most likely lose.
batman taking spidey in a fist fight. HA!

spidey wins either way, fist or special ability
Reply With Quote
  #42  
Old 06-14-2007, 10:58 AM
ok here i go

1:spidey has superhuman streangth so one punch bats' is dead.
2.spidey aint dumb either so given time to strategize im sure he would have a good plan to face batman.
3.spidy has more agility.
4.the utility belt can be removed.spidy can use his webbing to pull it off,and with out the belt bats' is done.
5.spider sense helps much.
6.bats has more gadgets for sure.



I say spidy wins off of number 1 alone (look up).
Reply With Quote
  #43  
Old 06-15-2007, 05:53 AM
i think people are forgetting parkers a teen genius, so he aint a fucking retard with webs, he'd kick the shit into bats, bats is a 30+ old man, with a fucking belt, as ^^^^ said, one rip of the belt and bats is dead, bye bye
Reply With Quote
  #44  
Old 06-15-2007, 01:47 PM
Quote:
Originally posted by a7xfan
i think people are forgetting parkers a teen genius, so he aint a fucking retard with webs, he'd kick the shit into bats, bats is a 30+ old man, with a fucking belt, as ^^^^ said, one rip of the belt and bats is dead, bye bye
Last I checked, he's in his 30s now. But yeah, he invented the web shooters and the web fluid, which are like the most awesome invention ever. As I recall there's some alternate reality where he sold them for profit or something and got rich. Anyone know what I'm talking about?

He's undergone another mutation now though, and no longer needs mechanical shooters. Basically a merging with the films.

But yeah, Batman and Spider-Man's wins and losses against anybody are always arbitrary. I did like in the Secret Wars where Spider-Man beat ALL of the X-men at the same time.

On a side note, Batman fought Spider-Man in one of the NES games. He was a boss. Turned out they didn't have permission (in Japan permission wasn't needed, different copyrights), and later versions have a different boss. Kind of neat.
Reply With Quote
  #45  
Old 06-15-2007, 02:18 PM
A returned from the dead Jesus would be about the onyl eprson capable of handling Batman.

Spidey would get toasted.

Batman needs to get the symbiote!
Reply With Quote
  #46  
Old 06-16-2007, 12:10 PM
Spiderman would win hands down. Spidey beat Venom, Rhino, Hobgoblin, and the Punisher to name a few. Bats beat guys like Joker, Penguin and the Riddler. Spideys villians are way tougher than Bats villians. Spidermans strength and spider sense would be his key to victory.
Reply With Quote
  #47  
Old 06-16-2007, 06:01 PM
Quote:
Originally posted by Ratlehed
Spiderman would win hands down. Spidey beat Venom, Rhino, Hobgoblin, and the Punisher to name a few. Bats beat guys like Joker, Penguin and the Riddler. Spideys villians are way tougher than Bats villians. Spidermans strength and spider sense would be his key to victory.
You are so far off its not even funny. The Joker has bested SUPERMAN on numerous occasions for fucks sake. Batman's villians are hands down the most dangerous (and interesting) of any hero in allof comic dom.
Reply With Quote
  #48  
Old 06-16-2007, 06:20 PM
Only Doc Ock and Green Goblin would be really worthy opponents able to match wits with the detective.

I would LOVE to see Batman and Green Goblin throw down.

Spider-man fights stronger villians then Batman, while Batman(for the most part) fights smarter ones.

Last edited by Shockwave; 06-16-2007 at 06:29 PM..
Reply With Quote
  #49  
Old 06-17-2007, 09:08 AM
Quote:
Originally posted by Shockwave
Only Doc Ock and Green Goblin would be really worthy opponents able to match wits with the detective.

I would LOVE to see Batman and Green Goblin throw down.

Spider-man fights stronger villians then Batman, while Batman(for the most part) fights smarter ones.
...more deadly ones.
Reply With Quote
  #50  
Old 06-17-2007, 02:29 PM
Quote:
Originally posted by adamjohnson
You are so far off its not even funny. The Joker has bested SUPERMAN on numerous occasions for fucks sake. Batman's villians are hands down the most dangerous (and interesting) of any hero in allof comic dom.
Batmans villians are dangerous to Batman because Batman is human. It would be really hard to walk up to Peter Parker and shoot him.Parker is Spiderman all the time. Bruce Wayne on the other hand doesnt have that "spidey sense" or agility to dodge a bullet or a speeding car. Like Iron Man, Bruce is tough as Batman and Tony is strong as Iron Man. Take away thier armor and they only have their smarts to keep tham alive.


As fars as comic villians go, I dont think Joker is in the same league as say Dr. Doom, Magneto, Apocalyopse or Mephisto. But I only read a few Joker stories and I read many more stories involing the other villians I mentioned.
Reply With Quote
  #51  
Old 06-17-2007, 02:39 PM
Quote:
Originally posted by Ratlehed


As fars as comic villians go, I dont think Joker is in the same league as say Dr. Doom, Magneto, Apocalyopse or Mephisto. But I only read a few Joker stories and I read many more stories involing the other villians I mentioned.
Just to be fair, any of those villians would own Spider-man in about 2 seconds flat. They arent even Spider-man villians.
Reply With Quote
  #52  
Old 06-17-2007, 07:18 PM
Quote:
Originally posted by Shockwave
Just to be fair, any of those villians would own Spider-man in about 2 seconds flat. They arent even Spider-man villians.
Maybe, with the exception of Magneto - I thin it would be a tough fight (this sort of dempendson if you go with Spidey having his organic web-shooters or not) becuase if he didnt, Magneto could strip away one of Spidey's greatest weapons, his webs.
Reply With Quote
  #53  
Old 06-17-2007, 07:22 PM
Quote:
Originally posted by Ratlehed
Batmans villians are dangerous to Batman because Batman is human. It would be really hard to walk up to Peter Parker and shoot him.Parker is Spiderman all the time. Bruce Wayne on the other hand doesnt have that "spidey sense" or agility to dodge a bullet or a speeding car. Like Iron Man, Bruce is tough as Batman and Tony is strong as Iron Man. Take away thier armor and they only have their smarts to keep tham alive.

This is silly. Especially considering I didnt necessarily mean dangerous to HIM. I meant more to others.

Also, Bruce is not just his suit. I mean, geez, Batman has very FEW gadgets nowadays other than his body armor.

You could say Spider-Man is pretty useless without his web-shooters too, but you wouldnt, because its not everything about him.

And its funny you say, "Take away thier armor and they only have their smarts to keep tham alive" because either of those men, ESPECIALLY Bruce, could outsmart Spider-Man.

Spidey's smart, but he's more of a chemist than a Detective.
Reply With Quote
  #54  
Old 06-17-2007, 07:25 PM
Quote:
Originally posted by adamjohnson
Maybe, with the exception of Magneto - I thin it would be a tough fight (this sort of dempendson if you go with Spidey having his organic web-shooters or not) becuase if he didnt, Magneto could strip away one of Spidey's greatest weapons, his webs.
Web shooters or no, i cant see Spider-man doing any better then getting away with his life.

Magneto has fought and beat the entire X-men team before, as well as the Avengers. Hes on such a different level then Spidey its not funny.

I remember an issue where Spider-man DID fight Magneto, and Spidey had the powers of Captain Marvel added to his own. magneto still owned him.
Reply With Quote
  #55  
Old 06-17-2007, 08:12 PM
Quote:
Originally posted by Shockwave
Web shooters or no, i cant see Spider-man doing any better then getting away with his life.

Magneto has fought and beat the entire X-men team before, as well as the Avengers. Hes on such a different level then Spidey its not funny.

I remember an issue where Spider-man DID fight Magneto, and Spidey had the powers of Captain Marvel added to his own. magneto still owned him.
Yeah, but hes still better off fighting Mags than Mephisto or Apocalypse of Galactus or someone.
Reply With Quote
  #56  
Old 06-17-2007, 08:23 PM
Quote:
Originally posted by adamjohnson
Yeah, but hes still better off fighting Mags than Mephisto or Apocalypse of Galactus or someone.
True. At least Magneto couldnt destroy him with a hard glance.
Reply With Quote
  #57  
Old 06-17-2007, 10:02 PM
Quote:
Originally posted by Shockwave
Just to be fair, any of those villians would own Spider-man in about 2 seconds flat. They arent even Spider-man villians.
Yeah, Spider-Man is a "mid-card fighter" in the Marvel U and baddies like Magneto, Thanos, Dr. Doom, and Apocalypse could kill him with out even getting out of thier chair. I just brought them up because he did have battles against very tough opponents and survived. Most due to the fact that the FF or the Avengers where thier to save him though.

Spidey was also involved in the Secret Wars, Infinity Gauntlet, and the Civil War. So he fought with many different types of charectars. In the CW he had throwdowns with Cap. America and Iron Man. He knew he couldnt beat them hand to hand so he used more of a defensive approach to keep himslef from getting pummeled.

But I beleive the Marvel U is a much more dangerous universe than DC's. But I dont read a lot of DC, so when I think of DC's toughest I think of Green Lantern and Superman.



Sorry about going off topic of Spidey vs Bats.


Cosmic Spider-Man on the other hand..

Last edited by Ratlehed; 06-17-2007 at 11:03 PM..
Reply With Quote
  #58  
Old 06-27-2007, 09:35 AM
So I guess we have enough opinions in our hands to come up with a result, right?
Anyone cares to count how many think Spidey beats Bats?

Count on a vote for the web-head on my behalf!!
Reply With Quote
  #59  
Old 04-14-2008, 10:38 PM
Batman has years of education and combat training. He studied multiple martial arts and he's a well trained athelete. Money and gadgets aside, this is still no contest.

Reply With Quote
  #60  
Old 04-14-2008, 10:54 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shockwave View Post
True. At least Magneto couldnt destroy him with a hard glance.


I dont know. I mean, Magneto's powers are largely him just chucking metal objects around, right? I'm exaggertaing, obviously.

But anyway, I just think his Spidey Sense is a sort of X-factor here. Magneto would get to him, but for a few seconds, Spidey could surprise him with his evasiveness and get away.
Reply With Quote
  #61  
Old 04-15-2008, 08:25 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by jeo4 View Post
Batman has years of education and combat training. He studied multiple martial arts and he's a well trained athelete. Money and gadgets aside, this is still no contest.
except for the fact that with Spidey's agility and nimbleness he has developed his own unique fighting style which is one of the reasons he is so difficult to defeat. So unless Bats had tons of time to study and learn all the ins and outs of how Spidey fights, which would be very diffuclt cause of his spidey sense, his martal arts training is for shit.

So yes he would infact need to come up with a chemical to atleast block Spider mans Spider Sense to have a chance so he would have to go gadgety on him atleast a bit.
Reply With Quote
  #62  
Old 04-15-2008, 10:57 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by vesaker View Post
except for the fact that with Spidey's agility and nimbleness he has developed his own unique fighting style which is one of the reasons he is so difficult to defeat. So unless Bats had tons of time to study and learn all the ins and outs of how Spidey fights, which would be very diffuclt cause of his spidey sense, his martal arts training is for shit.

So yes he would infact need to come up with a chemical to atleast block Spider mans Spider Sense to have a chance so he would have to go gadgety on him atleast a bit.
I'm not buying for a fraction of a second that some punk kid that got bitten by a spider and has some "sense" that's at best hit or miss and "his own fighting style" or spider spit coming from his wrists is suddenly this unbeatable juggernaut next to a well trained, smarter, more educated foe. Batman spent his life learning his craft and preparing for the most adverse situations that come with this job. It all adds up to a spider beatdown.
Reply With Quote
  #63  
Old 04-15-2008, 12:54 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by jeo4 View Post
I'm not buying for a fraction of a second that some punk kid that got bitten by a spider and has some "sense" that's at best hit or miss and "his own fighting style" or spider spit coming from his wrists is suddenly this unbeatable juggernaut next to a well trained, smarter, more educated foe. Batman spent his life learning his craft and preparing for the most adverse situations that come with this job. It all adds up to a spider beatdown.
His spider sense is in fallible, not 'hit or miss'
Reply With Quote
  #64  
Old 04-15-2008, 01:06 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by jeo4 View Post
I'm not buying for a fraction of a second that some punk kid that got bitten by a spider and has some "sense" that's at best hit or miss and "his own fighting style" or spider spit coming from his wrists is suddenly this unbeatable juggernaut next to a well trained, smarter, more educated foe. Batman spent his life learning his craft and preparing for the most adverse situations that come with this job. It all adds up to a spider beatdown.
Batman spent his life learning to take out thugs in the streets, not take on ppl with super powers, though he usually holds his own in those situations.

For your points:

A. Spider Man spider sense is mostly infalable, its his need to actaully pay attention to it that makes it less effective.

B. Ok so you're saying that a completely unique fighting style that utilizes any surface as a platform of attack combined with the agility and flexibility far greater then ANY man couldn't stanad up to a set form of martial arts or even all set forms of martial arts? How could Batman even anticipate what Spidey would do to him without exstensive research prior? Are you trying to claim that 'some punk kid' (which is a discription that makes no sense to me) who has had these powers now for however long its been in comic book time (i've heard 10-15 years by now) that has taken down shit that Bats probably couldn't touch (again without enough preperation) couldn't have developed his own fighting style? LMAO

C. You also seem to be claiming that Batman is way smarter then Spider Man and i'd like to see some basis for this. Batman is a good Decective, end of story, anything crazy technical he has his vast Wayne Empire to figure out for him. I would put them on the same lvl of smarts but in different area's. Batman is more of the planning tactition while Spidey is more of the on the fly quick thinking type.

Batman could not lay a finger on Spiderman without enough preperation and atleast some gadgets, you claimed that he could take spidey souly becasue of his conventional martial arts training with no gadgets and that claim is rediculous.

Senario A:

*Batman with no gadgets* - Hey Spider man get off that wall

*Spider Man* - No. *proceds to web up batman and throw him around like a rag doll*

I'm not saying Batman can't take Spidey, i'm saying theres no way in hell he could do it with just his fighting prowess alone.
Reply With Quote
  #65  
Old 04-15-2008, 02:09 PM
Batman benches 526 pounds. Peter Parker benches a cupcake

Christian Bale would assisinate Tobey Mcfaggot
Reply With Quote
  #66  
Old 04-15-2008, 02:12 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnLocke2342 View Post
Batman benches 526 pounds. Peter Parker benches 8-9 Tons
fixed, love how you compared Batman to Peter Parker like that would make a difference, lol.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnLocke2342 View Post
Christian Bale would assisinate Tobey Mcfaggot
atleast this part was accurate, lol.
Reply With Quote
  #67  
Old 04-15-2008, 03:37 PM
Isn't Batman the guy who at 60+ literally kicked the shit out of superman? Spiderman is badass and all, I mean I love the guy, but Batman is just to ruthless for him.
Reply With Quote
  #68  
Old 04-15-2008, 06:31 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by mutesaint View Post
Isn't Batman the guy who at 60+ literally kicked the shit out of superman? Spiderman is badass and all, I mean I love the guy, but Batman is just to ruthless for him.
Superman has probably the two easiest weakness to exploit.

1. Kryptonite.

2. He's a fucking asshat and never uses his powers correctly.
Reply With Quote
  #69  
Old 04-15-2008, 06:57 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by jolanar View Post
Superman has probably the two easiest weakness to exploit.

1. Kryptonite.

2. He's a fucking asshat and never uses his powers correctly.
Exactly. While beating Superman may look good on paper, he's such a sissy if you know what youre doing it's not even funny.

Spider-man on the other hand, has no such weaknesses.
Reply With Quote
  #70  
Old 04-15-2008, 07:15 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by jeo4 View Post
I'm not buying for a fraction of a second that some punk kid that got bitten by a spider and has some "sense" that's at best hit or miss and "his own fighting style" or spider spit coming from his wrists is suddenly this unbeatable juggernaut next to a well trained, smarter, more educated foe. Batman spent his life learning his craft and preparing for the most adverse situations that come with this job. It all adds up to a spider beatdown.
Batman is still human though. Spidey took punches from alot of super powered charectars and still won in the end. His spider sense helps him feel something before it hits him. He would feel the wind from Batmans leg before Bats could connect.
Reply With Quote
  #71  
Old 04-15-2008, 07:17 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnLocke2342 View Post
Batman benches 526 pounds. Peter Parker benches a cupcake

Christian Bale would assisinate Tobey Mcfaggot
Tobey would beat Adam West though.
Reply With Quote
  #72  
Old 04-16-2008, 09:38 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ratlehed View Post
Tobey would beat Adam West though.
LoL, with or without groupies?
Reply With Quote
  #73  
Old 04-16-2008, 03:57 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by vesaker View Post
Batman spent his life learning to take out thugs in the streets, not take on ppl with super powers, though he usually holds his own in those situations.

For your points:

A. Spider Man spider sense is mostly infalable, its his need to actaully pay attention to it that makes it less effective.

B. Ok so you're saying that a completely unique fighting style that utilizes any surface as a platform of attack combined with the agility and flexibility far greater then ANY man couldn't stanad up to a set form of martial arts or even all set forms of martial arts? How could Batman even anticipate what Spidey would do to him without exstensive research prior? Are you trying to claim that 'some punk kid' (which is a discription that makes no sense to me) who has had these powers now for however long its been in comic book time (i've heard 10-15 years by now) that has taken down shit that Bats probably couldn't touch (again without enough preperation) couldn't have developed his own fighting style? LMAO

C. You also seem to be claiming that Batman is way smarter then Spider Man and i'd like to see some basis for this. Batman is a good Decective, end of story, anything crazy technical he has his vast Wayne Empire to figure out for him. I would put them on the same lvl of smarts but in different area's. Batman is more of the planning tactition while Spidey is more of the on the fly quick thinking type.

Batman could not lay a finger on Spiderman without enough preperation and atleast some gadgets, you claimed that he could take spidey souly becasue of his conventional martial arts training with no gadgets and that claim is rediculous.

Senario A:

*Batman with no gadgets* - Hey Spider man get off that wall

*Spider Man* - No. *proceds to web up batman and throw him around like a rag doll*

I'm not saying Batman can't take Spidey, i'm saying theres no way in hell he could do it with just his fighting prowess alone.

Scenario B

*Batman WITH gadgets* - Hey Spider-Man get off that wall
*Spider-Man* - No
*Batman proceeds to throw a gas capsule to the floor, go for his grappling gun to get closer to Spidey. When Bats gets there he realizes Spidey is already on the oposite wall*
*Spider-Man* - Hey, over here! *proceeds to web up Batman and throw him around like a rag doll*

Reply With Quote
  #74  
Old 04-16-2008, 04:05 PM
I would love to see the jokes Spidey would be crackin while fighting Batman.
Reply With Quote
  #75  
Old 04-17-2008, 08:45 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Leloup View Post
Scenario B

*Batman WITH gadgets* - Hey Spider-Man get off that wall
*Spider-Man* - No
*Batman proceeds to throw a gas capsule to the floor, go for his grappling gun to get closer to Spidey. When Bats gets there he realizes Spidey is already on the oposite wall*
*Spider-Man* - Hey, over here! *proceeds to web up Batman and throw him around like a rag doll*

LOL
Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump