#161  
Old 04-23-2008, 11:20 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by JimmyLuke View Post
Dont u get some negative feedback from ur wife or girlfriend with the rapid increase of ur heavy artillery?
Someone's jealous.....

actually she bought me some of them, so no, not really.
Reply With Quote
  #162  
Old 04-23-2008, 11:21 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by scottmushroom View Post
It can be bought at Best Buy for $25

best buy dont deliver to the UK
Reply With Quote
  #163  
Old 04-23-2008, 11:30 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by AversionTherapy View Post
best buy dont deliver to the UK
Oh that sucks....I feel your pain though. Future Shop does the same thing to me.
Reply With Quote
  #164  
Old 04-23-2008, 11:39 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by scottmushroom View Post
Someone's jealous.....

actually she bought me some of them, so no, not really.

why would someone be jealous?
Reply With Quote
  #165  
Old 04-23-2008, 11:41 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Grn_Str_Movies View Post
why would someone be jealous?
Well, this guy trolls like crazy on pictures of people's DVDs.....I can only figure that he is bitter because he doesn't have them. The other reality is that I have given up serious replies to this guy a long time ago.
Reply With Quote
  #166  
Old 04-23-2008, 11:46 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by scottmushroom View Post
Well, this guy trolls like crazy on pictures of people's DVDs.....I can only figure that he is bitter because he doesn't have them. The other reality is that I have given up serious replies to this guy a long time ago.

well i dont post like i used to post on here
never heard of him, so dont really know


now i know a troll that gets really annoying on here
but i cant tell you who it is
he probably knows.
Reply With Quote
  #167  
Old 04-23-2008, 11:48 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Grn_Str_Movies View Post
well i dont post like i used to post on here
never heard of him, so dont really know


now i know a troll that gets really annoying on here
but i cant tell you who it is
he probably knows.
Reply With Quote
  #168  
Old 04-23-2008, 11:52 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Grn_Str_Movies View Post


now i know a troll that gets really annoying on here
but i cant tell you who it is
he probably knows.
Oh haha
Reply With Quote
  #169  
Old 04-23-2008, 12:53 PM
just picked up the cloverfield steelbook today, that puts me at 13.

the other 12 are

Cars
Ratatouille
The Departed
300
V For Vendetta
I Am Legend
Ong Bak
Dane Cook's Tourgasm
Spiderman 3
Death Proof
Planet Terror
Spawn The Animated Collection
Reply With Quote
  #170  
Old 04-23-2008, 02:07 PM
Share Picture pleasssse

Quote:
Originally Posted by Smith1212 View Post
just picked up the cloverfield steelbook today, that puts me at 13.

the other 12 are

Cars
Ratatouille
The Departed
300
V For Vendetta
I Am Legend
Ong Bak
Dane Cook's Tourgasm
Spiderman 3
Death Proof
Planet Terror
Spawn The Animated Collection
Reply With Quote
  #171  
Old 04-27-2008, 09:42 AM

cameras kinda crappy
Reply With Quote
  #172  
Old 04-27-2008, 09:49 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Smith1212 View Post

cameras kinda crappy
Awesome!
Reply With Quote
  #173  
Old 04-29-2008, 12:07 AM
new pic

Reply With Quote
  #174  
Old 05-01-2008, 07:12 AM


My newest pic.

Planet Terror
Ong Bak
Smoking Aces
Dragon Wars

Are all on order as my monthly allowance!
Reply With Quote
  #175  
Old 05-01-2008, 08:46 AM
Excellent Choice of Steelbooks! At breath of fresh looks to my eyesight.

Cool R2 Steelbooks!
Reply With Quote
  #176  
Old 05-01-2008, 10:36 AM
cool pickings... it's always nice to see a different collection... i think everybody's is starting to look the same lol... those ratings icons are a bit distracting though... the alien series ones look great
Reply With Quote
  #177  
Old 05-01-2008, 12:44 PM
That Flags of our Fathers/Letters From Iwo JIma set looks niiice
Reply With Quote
  #178  
Old 05-04-2008, 10:35 AM
Updated: May 04, 2008


(From Top Left)

Row1

1. - Beowulf (T.W.E.C. Exclusive)
2. - Sweeney Todd (T.W.E.C. Exclusive)
3. - Dune (Viva Metapack)
4. - Ultimate Versus (3disc)
5. - The Grudge 2 (Bestbuy Exclusive)
6. - Texas Chainsaw Massacre
7. - Apple Seed . - Ex Machina w/ I.D. Book (Bestbuy Exclusive)

Row2

8. - Dragon Wars (T.w.E.C. Exclusive)
9. - Cloverfield (Futureshop Exclusive)
10. - Cloverfield (T.W.E.C. Exclusive)
11. - 300 (R1 Future Shop Exclusive)
12. - 300 (R3 with Art of 300 mini book)
13. - I Am Legend (Bestbuy Exclusive)
14. - I Am Legend-Blu Ray (Future Shop Exclusive)

Row3

15. - Pirates Of The Carribean 3 . - A.W.E. (Future Shop Exclusive)
16. - Fantastic Four (Future Shop Exclusive)
17. - Spiderman 3 (Future Shop Exclusive)
18. - X-Men 1.5 (Bestbuy Exclusive)
19. - X2
20. - Superman Returns (Future Shop Exclusive)
21. - Robocop

Row4

22. - Die Hard (Bestbuy Exclusive)
23. - Die Hard 2 (Bestbuy Exclusive)
24. - Die Hard 3: With A Vengeance (Bestbuy Exclusive)
25. - Die Hard 4: Live Free Or Die Hard(Bestbuy Exclusive)
26. - Bourne Ultimatum (Bestbuy Exclusive)
27. - The Departed (Bestbuy Exclusive)
28. - Transformers Decepticon (Future Shop Exclusive)
29. - Transformers Autobots(T.w.E.C. Exclusive)
30. - Transformers Autobots/Decepticon (R3 Dual Emblem)
31. - Transformers Autobots (Future Shop Exclusive)
32. - Transformers Decepticon (T.w.E.C. Exclusive)

Right Column:

Steelbook Boxsets

33. - AppleSeed (Limited #d out of 8,000)
34. - Ultimate Hellsing V3 (with Anderson Figure)
35. - Ultimate Hellsing V2 (with Book)
36. - Ultimate Hellsing V1 (with Arucard Figure)

Grindhouse Steelbooks
(Bestbuy Exlusive & T.W.E.C. Exclusive Slipcase)
37. - Deathproof
38. - Planet Terror
Reply With Quote
  #179  
Old 05-05-2008, 03:25 AM
Simply amazing collection.
Reply With Quote
  #180  
Old 05-05-2008, 12:48 PM
grrrr i want sweeny todd so bad
Reply With Quote
  #181  
Old 05-05-2008, 01:18 PM
d reason y it look many bec. u got many copies of transformers,300, cloverfield. not impressive

Quote:
Originally Posted by xage View Post
Updated: May 04, 2008


(From Top Left)

Row1

1. - Beowulf (T.W.E.C. Exclusive)
2. - Sweeney Todd (T.W.E.C. Exclusive)
3. - Dune (Viva Metapack)
4. - Ultimate Versus (3disc)
5. - The Grudge 2 (Bestbuy Exclusive)
6. - Texas Chainsaw Massacre
7. - Apple Seed . - Ex Machina w/ I.D. Book (Bestbuy Exclusive)

Row2

8. - Dragon Wars (T.w.E.C. Exclusive)
9. - Cloverfield (Futureshop Exclusive)
10. - Cloverfield (T.W.E.C. Exclusive)
11. - 300 (R1 Future Shop Exclusive)
12. - 300 (R3 with Art of 300 mini book)
13. - I Am Legend (Bestbuy Exclusive)
14. - I Am Legend-Blu Ray (Future Shop Exclusive)

Row3

15. - Pirates Of The Carribean 3 . - A.W.E. (Future Shop Exclusive)
16. - Fantastic Four (Future Shop Exclusive)
17. - Spiderman 3 (Future Shop Exclusive)
18. - X-Men 1.5 (Bestbuy Exclusive)
19. - X2
20. - Superman Returns (Future Shop Exclusive)
21. - Robocop

Row4

22. - Die Hard (Bestbuy Exclusive)
23. - Die Hard 2 (Bestbuy Exclusive)
24. - Die Hard 3: With A Vengeance (Bestbuy Exclusive)
25. - Die Hard 4: Live Free Or Die Hard(Bestbuy Exclusive)
26. - Bourne Ultimatum (Bestbuy Exclusive)
27. - The Departed (Bestbuy Exclusive)
28. - Transformers Decepticon (Future Shop Exclusive)
29. - Transformers Autobots(T.w.E.C. Exclusive)
30. - Transformers Autobots/Decepticon (R3 Dual Emblem)
31. - Transformers Autobots (Future Shop Exclusive)
32. - Transformers Decepticon (T.w.E.C. Exclusive)

Right Column:

Steelbook Boxsets

33. - AppleSeed (Limited #d out of 8,000)
34. - Ultimate Hellsing V3 (with Anderson Figure)
35. - Ultimate Hellsing V2 (with Book)
36. - Ultimate Hellsing V1 (with Arucard Figure)

Grindhouse Steelbooks
(Bestbuy Exlusive & T.W.E.C. Exclusive Slipcase)
37. - Deathproof
38. - Planet Terror
Reply With Quote
  #182  
Old 05-05-2008, 01:34 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by JimmyLuke View Post
d reason y it look many bec. u got many copies of transformers,300, cloverfield. not impressive
You are such a douche.
Reply With Quote
  #183  
Old 05-05-2008, 02:11 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by JimmyLuke View Post
d reason y it look many bec. u got many copies of transformers,300, cloverfield. not impressive
Its still 30 steelbooks when you take out the duplicates.....plus a lot of them are fucking impossible to find now and are great for any collection.
Reply With Quote
  #184  
Old 05-05-2008, 06:39 PM
still waiting on 300 and spidey in mail

Reply With Quote
  #185  
Old 05-05-2008, 06:42 PM
I just received my Cloverfield Steelbook in the mail.

I now have 5.

I'll soon be getting the Die Hard, Die Hard 2: Die Harder, and Die Hard with a Vengeance steelbooks.

Reply With Quote
  #186  
Old 05-05-2008, 08:37 PM
Currently:

The Departed
Die-Hard 4.0
X-2
The Bourne Ultimatum
Cloverfield
Robocop

EDIT: Where in the hell did people find the Spidey 3 Steelbook?

Last edited by drc5145; 05-05-2008 at 08:40 PM..
Reply With Quote
  #187  
Old 05-05-2008, 08:50 PM
futureshop and ebay
Reply With Quote
  #188  
Old 05-06-2008, 11:13 AM
This is simple but look at d quality of d steelbooks
Quote:
Originally Posted by Smith1212 View Post

cameras kinda crappy

This is unique bec. of the reg.2
Quote:
Originally Posted by AversionTherapy View Post
This is absurd bec. of the multiple copies of one movie
Quote:
Originally Posted by xage View Post
Updated: May 04, 2008


this needs a girlfriend. d arrangement of steelbooks reflects lack of romance to personal life.
Quote:
Originally Posted by solidstealth View Post
still waiting on 300 and spidey in mail

Reply With Quote
  #189  
Old 05-06-2008, 01:46 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by xage View Post
Updated: May 04, 2008


(From Top Left)

Row1

1. - Beowulf (T.W.E.C. Exclusive)
2. - Sweeney Todd (T.W.E.C. Exclusive)
3. - Dune (Viva Metapack)
4. - Ultimate Versus (3disc)
5. - The Grudge 2 (Bestbuy Exclusive)
6. - Texas Chainsaw Massacre
7. - Apple Seed . - Ex Machina w/ I.D. Book (Bestbuy Exclusive)

Row2

8. - Dragon Wars (T.w.E.C. Exclusive)
9. - Cloverfield (Futureshop Exclusive)
10. - Cloverfield (T.W.E.C. Exclusive)
11. - 300 (R1 Future Shop Exclusive)
12. - 300 (R3 with Art of 300 mini book)
13. - I Am Legend (Bestbuy Exclusive)
14. - I Am Legend-Blu Ray (Future Shop Exclusive)

Row3

15. - Pirates Of The Carribean 3 . - A.W.E. (Future Shop Exclusive)
16. - Fantastic Four (Future Shop Exclusive)
17. - Spiderman 3 (Future Shop Exclusive)
18. - X-Men 1.5 (Bestbuy Exclusive)
19. - X2
20. - Superman Returns (Future Shop Exclusive)
21. - Robocop

Row4

22. - Die Hard (Bestbuy Exclusive)
23. - Die Hard 2 (Bestbuy Exclusive)
24. - Die Hard 3: With A Vengeance (Bestbuy Exclusive)
25. - Die Hard 4: Live Free Or Die Hard(Bestbuy Exclusive)
26. - Bourne Ultimatum (Bestbuy Exclusive)
27. - The Departed (Bestbuy Exclusive)
28. - Transformers Decepticon (Future Shop Exclusive)
29. - Transformers Autobots(T.w.E.C. Exclusive)
30. - Transformers Autobots/Decepticon (R3 Dual Emblem)
31. - Transformers Autobots (Future Shop Exclusive)
32. - Transformers Decepticon (T.w.E.C. Exclusive)

Right Column:

Steelbook Boxsets

33. - AppleSeed (Limited #d out of 8,000)
34. - Ultimate Hellsing V3 (with Anderson Figure)
35. - Ultimate Hellsing V2 (with Book)
36. - Ultimate Hellsing V1 (with Arucard Figure)

Grindhouse Steelbooks
(Bestbuy Exlusive & T.W.E.C. Exclusive Slipcase)
37. - Deathproof
38. - Planet Terror
i'm surprised you don't also have the steelbook for dune
Reply With Quote
  #190  
Old 05-06-2008, 02:43 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by solidstealth View Post
i'm surprised you don't also have the steelbook for dune
He does but its not a steelbook.
Reply With Quote
  #191  
Old 05-06-2008, 02:48 PM
I think what solidsteath means is that he is surprised he doesn't have both the Viva & Steelbook editions of Dune
Reply With Quote
  #192  
Old 05-06-2008, 04:20 PM
i want to pull my eyes out every time JL makes a post...
Reply With Quote
  #193  
Old 05-06-2008, 04:47 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by bdubprod View Post
i want to pull my eyes out every time JL makes a post...
oh thank god i'm not the only one
Reply With Quote
  #194  
Old 05-06-2008, 05:01 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Paddy963 View Post
I think what solidsteath means is that he is surprised he doesn't have both the Viva & Steelbook editions of Dune
yep
Reply With Quote
  #195  
Old 05-06-2008, 05:04 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by JimmyLuke View Post
This is simple but look at d quality of d steelbooks

This is unique bec. of the reg.2

This is absurd bec. of the multiple copies of one movie

this needs a girlfriend. d arrangement of steelbooks reflects lack of romance to personal life.
Um

Its the Quality of the steelbooks.

How is it absurd to own multiple copies of one movie, I mean if he wants to do that then its his choice.

Also How the hell does the way something look have anything do do with your personal life and if you have a girlfriend. Are you a psychiatrist are are you psychic and you sense it in the DVD's, I mean that's just plain stupid.

Have you posted a picture of you steelbooks, seeing how you're critiquing everybody else's steelbooks.
________________________________________________



Oh and I just seen your's Solidstealth, I gotta say nice collection man, pretty awesome shelf.
Reply With Quote
  #196  
Old 05-06-2008, 10:12 PM
thanks... i think i'm done with the canadian exclusives after indy... i'm looking into getting at least one R2 -- smokin' aces or 12 monkeys
Reply With Quote
  #197  
Old 05-06-2008, 10:15 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by AversionTherapy View Post


My newest pic.

Planet Terror
Ong Bak
Smoking Aces
Dragon Wars

Are all on order as my monthly allowance!
did you get all these in-store or online?
Reply With Quote
  #198  
Old 05-07-2008, 10:25 AM
my 23 steelbooks (Dune is a Viva, but I still lump it in with the steelbooks)


Last edited by bdubprod; 05-07-2008 at 10:27 AM..
Reply With Quote
  #199  
Old 05-07-2008, 11:39 AM
for some reason i thought you had a couple more futureshop ones... i might be thinking of someone else
Reply With Quote
  #200  
Old 05-07-2008, 11:54 AM
me? nah, just the one, i got off ebay. i dont know how much i'm going to branch off into canadian exclusives, or R2 for that fact. too costly for at the moment and i spent so much last month on DVDs alone.
Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump