Old 07-15-2008, 06:58 PM
Weeds!

Weeds is seriously one of the best shows on TV right now. This Monday's episode had me cracking up throughout! Any other Weeds fans here?
Old 07-15-2008, 09:02 PM
Ive made a thread a few pages back that nobody seemed to post in but i love the misadventures of the Widow Botwin as well. Kevin Nealon made last season his bitch.

The only things I miss about this season is no theme song anymore and a lack of characters from season 1-3 ie: Hiliya and Conrad
Old 07-15-2008, 09:24 PM
I love Weeds, but I didn't get Showtime this summer because I was pretty disappointed with Season 3. Plus, the new location and the subtraction of Conrad sealed the deal for me - I'll wait until DVD to catch this season.

The first 2 seasons were amazing though.
Old 07-15-2008, 10:18 PM
You should give season 4 a chance online- I think it's the best season yet, especially when Celia starts getting involved.
Old 07-16-2008, 01:34 PM
I always thought Quinn Hodes would return since Celia said she sent her to a Mexican Bording School to keep her away from Silas. I always pictured her returning and working for Nancy. You guys remember Dougs son? That was Justin Chatwin. Wonder what happened to him too.
Old 07-16-2008, 01:46 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by redfiretruck View Post
You should give season 4 a chance online- I think it's the best season yet, especially when Celia starts getting involved.
Is it on torrents?
Old 07-16-2008, 04:19 PM
imo this show sucks...the poor mans entourage, without the fame and fortune.
Old 07-16-2008, 04:37 PM
Check sidereel.com =)

And yeah, I always wondered about Quinn. And at least Doug's son was mentioned this season- who knows, maybe they're all show up at some point.
Old 07-16-2008, 05:52 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by a7xfan View Post
imo this show sucks...the poor mans entourage, without the fame and fortune.
I don't think these shows are similar at all. I think Weeds is the funnier of the two shows, although I enjoy Entourage more.
Old 07-18-2008, 11:06 AM
I never watched the show until the season 2 break but I caught up on the internets, just search and you should be able to find it too Banks.

Doug Wilson is the best character.

http://youtube.com/watch?v=mTJ90a0VQrE

http://youtube.com/watch?v=DwIxkzQxppg&feature=related
Old 07-21-2008, 09:47 PM
Looks as though Silas is up for some character development with his new Milf girlfriend
Old 07-24-2008, 11:40 AM
Weeds is my jam...I dont get showtime tho, anyone know where I can watch season 4 online?
Old 09-16-2012, 07:57 PM
Though nobody cares, apparently, the series finale airs tonight.

So long, Nancy. Hope you finally get the death you so richly deserve haha
Old 09-19-2012, 06:40 PM
Well I'm a HUGE fan of the show, and have seen the first 7 seasons. I'm waiting for Season 8 to come to DVD before I check it out. It wouldn't be surprising to see Nancy die at the end... She wasn't all that likeable a character when ya really think about it.

But the writing and other characters totally make the show, IMO. Plus, it doesn't hurt that Mary Louise Parker is still hotter than shit!
Old 09-19-2012, 08:27 PM
Stopped watching this one a few seasons back. Became so damn repetitive. Maybe I'll catch up some time when it's all on netflix.