Old 09-28-2008, 07:20 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Strider View Post
If the sports media still holds on to their belief that the Dallas Cowboys are the best team in the NFL right now after this loss, I'll be shocked. The Redskins looked great out there today, and they deserved the win. I'm actually a little surprised by Redskins -- they're a threat to every team in the NFC, without a doubt.

And what the fuck happened to the Broncos?!

The Bills and Titans are 4-0 -- I think the former team is for real, but I'm not sure about the latter team at the moment.

Strider
The fact the Redskins were #15 going into this week on the ESPN Power rankings and the rest of the NFC East 1, 2 and 3 respectively was a complete joke.

Denver's run D is terrible more like pathetic.

The Titans are for real the Bills will end up with a good record and probably win the AFC East but they benefit from a very easy schedule which isn't their fault. I think the undefeated streak might end against the Chargers but they didn't look impressive against the Raiders.
Old 09-28-2008, 08:17 PM
I think the experts pump Dallas up because of their unbelievable talent on offense. They can put up a bunch of points, on any given night. They deserve to be considered one of the best in the NFC, and anyone who disagrees, clearly has a blatant hate for the Cowboys. And thats cool.. I just think you are kidding yourselves. The Redskins played great today, but if they played again? It would probably go a different way. The Cowboys, Redskins, Eagles, and Giants are all good teams... almost equally good. The NFC is looking to be the elite league this year. As a Panthers fan, I'm glad that we only have to play the Giants this year.. not the rest of the NFC East.
Old 09-28-2008, 10:37 PM
King of Kings! That's who it was! Saying that I was crazy for talking about the Redskins making a push for the playoffs.. and how "you've proven me wrong and you'll do it again"

Still feel that way buddy?

and btw, nice fantasy team kings.. i like em.

and the whole broncos thing? I saw either an upset or a tight game coming. This is a solid rivalry and the Chiefs/Broncos hate each other. Not only that, but Denver's defense looked shitty against the Chargers and pathetic against the Saints. Two blown calls are keeping the Broncos from 1-3 right now, I'm not convinced at all that Cutler is this god and the Broncos are a legitimate super bowl contender. They have a solid young nucleus, but their D is pretty bad.
Old 09-29-2008, 01:12 AM
More random thoughts:

Carolina looked strong to take back the division lead, but Falcon fans shouldn't fret: Matt Ryan is gonna get better, and in a year or two they could be contenders...

Browns beat the Bengals in the Bumble Bowl, but no Carson Palmer and a near brawl on the sidelines involving Derek Anderson means that the clock continues to tick down until Brady Quinn take center stage...

Houston loses again, this time a winnable game with the Jags, and one wonders if the time to have Matt Scwab riding a bench could be near...

Well Denver finally lost, I guess the referees were out to lunch during this game...

The Saints seem to be getting stronger and stronger as the season goes on...

Well Favre went crazy today with 6 TDs, but the story is Kurt Warner throwing for 472 yet still having 3 picks and 4 fumbles all by himself that costs his team the game. I'm not saying to pull the trigger on him yet, give him a couple more weeks and make sure that Leinert gets his reps...

Matt Bryant, kicker of the Bucs, is truly a man's man. To tragically lose your infant son this week then go out there and go 3 for 3 on field goals (including the game winner), is a feat of emotional strength hopefully none of us will ever have to summon. Not to mention I was moved to tears by his post-game comments during the press conference as well...

Is Tennessee for real? At 4-0, they may very well be, with Kerry Collins playing his best ball in years while Vince Young gets his shit together...

Oakland is a laughingstock. To get a 15-0 lead against the Chargers and then piss it away while No Class runs up their ass shows that their team lacks poise and maturity, though, it doesn't help when your head coach looks like he's not even old enough to cross the fucking street...

The Bills continue kicking ass, but I gotta laugh at the Rams. Digging Wuss Green out of mothballs and thinking he's gonna save your season is simply high comedy at its finest. Linehan's had firing rumors swirling about him all week, and I think St. Louis is about to kiss his ass goodbye...

Unreal effort tonight by the Bears defense, with a goalline stand nearly as good as the Pats legendary effort in Indy some years back. Orton is a better choice for starter than Grossman obviously, and the Eags are gonna need some real RBs in the next year instead of thinking that McNabb is gonna do it all...

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ohmigod it's Andy Kaufman vs. Sgt. York! Who will wind up on the moon?? Plus Amber Waves, Andy DuFresne, and MORE right now in the ULTIMATE ULTIMATE MOVIE CHARACTER TOURNAMENT!!!!

http://www.joblo.com/forums/showthre...=1#post2877050
Old 09-29-2008, 08:58 AM
If Westbrook is healthy, he's one of the best in the league. He does get hurt a lot though. They might need to draft a back next year.

Linehan has been fired now.. I still don't think the Rams will win more than a couple games.
Old 09-29-2008, 09:12 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lord Voldemort View Post
http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/21134540...34219#26934219

WOW! One loss and the man is turning already. What a piece of shit! Glad he is not on my team.

I did not give up hope on the Skins after week 1. I chalked it up to the Giants being THAT good and learning a new system. It is sad that people were writing them off after 1 week. They are very much a threat to make the playoffs.

Giants should be #1 this week. The Eagles and Cowboys have built their offenses on big plays to score points. Take away the big, huge plays and they are held to 24 points max. Both defenses are not as good as billed. Both can be scored upon.
Yeah Owens is bitching about not getting the ball enough umm... you had like the ball trown to you 8 or 9 other times and you didn't catch it because Shawn Springs and Carlos Rogers were on your ass all game they had to have you run slot routes to get away from Springs in the 3rd QTR. You should have been used to it since Springs did the same thing when he was in Phily.

Also it's just every time my team gets off to a good start they get shit on by experts all the time and Dallas goes 3-0 and lets punch their ticket to the superbowl and when I see my team do what it does to Dallas it gives experts a big reality check when they compare the Redskins to the Cowboys or the rest of the NFC East since they were tabbed for 4th by everyone but 2 experts.

Oh and Terrance Newman yeah pro bowl CB my ass.

Reading SI.com and ESPN.com now after the game it great to see the Redskins get some damn respect even better the Eagles next week and they aren't that great either.
Old 09-29-2008, 01:10 PM
Ahem... The Redskins are still over rated and are not a force in the league.

They always give the Cowboys trouble. Their GM builds that team to beat the Cowboys and the Cowboys only. They're not making the playoffs this year.
Old 09-29-2008, 02:26 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by KingofKings2525 View Post

They always give the Cowboys trouble. Their GM builds that team to beat the Cowboys and the Cowboys only. They're not making the playoffs this year.
you can keep thinking that the fact that Jason Campbell has 0 INTs and this offense has 0 tournovers on offense through 4 games and lead the league in tournover ratio +6 and just beat the supposed #1 team in the league and shut down the league's best offense and what they did to Marion Barber is no fluke the Redskins did the same thing to him last year.

Oh also that TD that Dallas got in the 4th QTR that's the first points they have allowed in the 4th QTR this year their success in the 4th QTR this year isn't a fluke either

Seeing Jason Campbell this year compared to last year this system fits his game way better than any other system it's no fluke the West coast system was the one he had the most success with in college.

The main differences between this year and last year's team the defense is getting tournovers which they weren't last year, Moss is healthy which he wasn't most of last year, they are capilizing on their red zone opportunites a lot of times last year they would get down there and only get a field goal out of it.

Teams like the Redskins and the Titans deserve to be taken more seriously they don't have the finesse and blow out teams like Dallas, New England or Indy but they do enough to win look at the 4th QTR the Redskins ran the ball through a supposed good Dallas D-Line for almost 7 minutes and got a field goal Dallas had little chance because of how the Redskins controlled the clock through their running game.

They don't have to blow teams out to win games and it's nice to see ESPN and SI not treat this a fluke like they have had the past 4 years.
Old 09-29-2008, 02:40 PM
I'm loving this NFL season! It's so unpredictable and so much fun to watch!

By the way, I'm glad the Redskins beat the Cowboys. I grew up in Texas and there is no team in any sport that I hate more.
Old 09-29-2008, 03:11 PM
The Skins have finally got it. As I suggested weeks ago, they're having Campbell come out throwing, get a lead, and then in the second half unleash a relatively fresh Portis to grind it out and run the clock down. If they keep doing that, they could win the division...

Ohmigod it's Andy Kaufman vs. Sgt. York! Who will wind up on the moon?? Plus Amber Waves, Andy DuFresne, and MORE right now in the ULTIMATE ULTIMATE MOVIE CHARACTER TOURNAMENT!!!!

http://www.joblo.com/forums/showthre...=1#post2877050
Old 09-29-2008, 03:38 PM
All I know is my Buffalo Bills are 4-0 for the first time since 1992. Bring on the fucking Cardinals. Buffalo might head into their bye week 5-0, my fingers are crossed.
Old 09-29-2008, 03:38 PM
http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20080929/...uars_collier_2

Richard Collier is paralyzed from the waist down, and one of his legs had to be amputated.
Old 09-29-2008, 03:42 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by horrorfreak13 View Post
The fact the Redskins were #15 going into this week on the ESPN Power rankings and the rest of the NFC East 1, 2 and 3 respectively was a complete joke.

Denver's run D is terrible more like pathetic.

The Titans are for real the Bills will end up with a good record and probably win the AFC East but they benefit from a very easy schedule which isn't their fault. I think the undefeated streak might end against the Chargers but they didn't look impressive against the Raiders.
Nah, The Bills are for real my friend (I've been a fan since I could crawl) they haven't made the playoffs in nine years and as of right now this year's team will finally guide them to the promise land, the Titans have had the easier schedule as of yet. I'm sorry to say, but I'm still not that impressed with the Redskins, yes they looked good against Dallas, but I think we will have to wait and see.
Old 09-29-2008, 04:38 PM
Just dropping by to say GO PANTHERS! Fuck the Falcons.

I was against Kurt Warner being granted the starting position from the get-go, but something tells me that he'll hang around for a few more losses. The Cardinals can still contend, though.
Old 09-29-2008, 05:34 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by poguesfan View Post
Nah, The Bills are for real my friend (I've been a fan since I could crawl) they haven't made the playoffs in nine years and as of right now this year's team will finally guide them to the promise land, the Titans have had the easier schedule as of yet. I'm sorry to say, but I'm still not that impressed with the Redskins, yes they looked good against Dallas, but I think we will have to wait and see.
Buffalo has had to scrounge together second half wins for the past three weeks against the Rams, Raiders, and Jags. While they should have a pretty easy time winning their division this year, thanks to the absense of Tom Brady, the Titans have looked much more dominant in their first four. Not to mention the Skins. I'd pick that entire division over just about anyone other team in the league right now.
Old 09-29-2008, 05:56 PM
I'm with the majority here. Bills are not for real.
Old 09-29-2008, 05:57 PM
Oh and... it would have been nice to have Favre in a GB uniform yesterday throwing 6 TDs.
Old 09-29-2008, 08:26 PM
Monday night football just hasn't been as good as Sunday night football this year... Anyone else enjoy the crap out of all those turnovers in the GBvTB/PhillyvBears? I love games with a lot of turnovers, keeps me on my toes.
Old 09-29-2008, 10:35 PM
Quote:
what a victory over Dallas supposed #1 team in the league fuck you Dallas.

Watching the game the Redskins were clearly the better team Jason Campbell was brilliant again and the defense was great stopping Marion Barber again. Rookie safety Chris Horton got another INT his 3rd of the year.

Incredible now that they are 3-1 and look nothing like the team they were in week 1 and since they had gotten no respect from Vegas, most experts and a few people here have they earned it now or do they have to beat Phily and somehow go 15-1.

And to do this in Dallas the last time there. And they have won 5 of the last 7 times in this series so the domination from Dallas is ending.
You Redskins fanboys are just so cute! You go get 'em, slugger! Live your dream!
Old 09-30-2008, 12:24 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by MISFITS_Fiend View Post
You Redskins fanboys are just so cute! You go get 'em, slugger! Live your dream!
Yeah come back to me when you win a playoff game or any game in December since Dallas has a geat history at doing that as of late.

Quote:
Originally Posted by poguesfan
I'm not doughting the Bills as a team they have surprised me so far this year they have beaten a contender in Jacksonville but they get helped out by a couple of things which aren't really their fault New England losing Tom Brady for the year and facing 2 divisions with 4 or 5 of the worst teams in the NFL. Here's the rest of their schedule

@ARI
BYE
vs SD
@MIA
vs NYJ
@NE
vs CLE
@KC
vs SF
vs MIA
@NYJ
vs DEN
vs NE

Tell me the real difficult game in all of these San Diego dosen't look the same and Denver's D is terrible the only D that could be worse is St. Louis and Detroit.

It's not their fault the AFC WEST and NFC WEST are on their rotation this year and play 4 of the worst teams in the NFL this year.
Old 09-30-2008, 01:31 PM
I think the Redskins are an above average team, but they aren't great.. not yet. Jason Campbell is showing signs of improvement, and a healthy Clinton Portis is a great asset, but they have a tough schedule.

@ PHI, VS PITT, VS DAL, VS NYG, @ BAL, VS PHI ... thats six potential losses, and doesn't include the possibility of upsets, which happen often in the NFL.

We will see.
Old 09-30-2008, 02:11 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by sbunn10 View Post
I think the Redskins are an above average team, but they aren't great.. not yet. Jason Campbell is showing signs of improvement, and a healthy Clinton Portis is a great asset, but they have a tough schedule.

@ PHI, VS PITT, VS DAL, VS NYG, @ BAL, VS PHI ... thats six potential losses, and doesn't include the possibility of upsets, which happen often in the NFL.

We will see.

Out of those 6 I expect them to go 3-3 or 4-2 depending on Phily and I think they could win both depending on how Westbrook is since he's banged up and so is McNabb a little bit but after this week's game against Phily here the Redskins next 3 games

vs STL
vs CLE
@ DET

There's a realistic chance they can be 7-1 heading into Week 9 against Pittsburgh which even I didn't even think was possible. I still had this team going 11-5 when I saw the schedule in the beginning and when the season started. Right now how Campbell has evolved as a QB and Zorn as a playcaller has really impressed me a lot especially for someone who wasn't even a co-ordinator before.
Old 09-30-2008, 11:16 PM
Quote:
Yeah come back to me when you win a playoff game or any game in December since Dallas has a geat history at doing that as of late.
I could say the same for the 'Skins. Actually MAKE it past the 1st round of the playoffs, then you can talk. Beaten by the Seahawks? At least the Giants went on to win the championship.
Old 10-01-2008, 12:07 AM
If I were a Steelers fan, I think I would be a little pissed. Playing at home against a rookie QB and an aging defense, and STILL you get pushed into OT. I can just imagine what would happen if they played a real team...

Omigod it's The Bride vs. Catwoman!!!! Which badass chick will survive?? Plus Buffalo Bill, Beetlejuice, and MORE right now in the ULTIMATE ULTIMATE MOVIE CHARACTER TOURNAMENT!!!!

http://www.joblo.com/forums/showthre...=1#post2878746
Old 10-01-2008, 12:55 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by KingofKings2525 View Post

i never said they were a force.. the argument was that I said they were a playoff contender, and you said they won't have more then 4 or 5 wins. Well, they're at 3-1 and just beat the best team in the NFL on their home field. I'd say they're a playoff contender, no fucking doubt about it.
Old 10-01-2008, 09:00 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by MISFITS_Fiend View Post
I could say the same for the 'Skins. Actually MAKE it past the 1st round of the playoffs, then you can talk. Beaten by the Seahawks? At least the Giants went on to win the championship.
Washington was 9-7 and weren't expected to win that game in Seattle Dallas was expected to beat the Giants and go to the Superbowl there's a big difference.

And Dalas lost to Seattle in Seattle 2 years ago so I wouldn't talk at least my team has won a playoff game in the last 12 years.
Old 10-01-2008, 12:44 PM
About the Bills:
It's hard to say if the Bills are for real or not. They're a young team and it's hard to assess how a young team can handle adversity. Veteran teams tend to be more steady and have less highs and lows. When they win, they continue to work hard and improve and when they lose, they don't implode. We have yet to see how the Bills will react to a tough loss or a big win. So far they're doing well, winning close games and that helps. I know it's against lesser competition but a win is a win. Here is the Bills remaining schedule:

Arizona
Bye
San Diego
Miami
NY Jets
New England
Cleveland
Kansas City
San Fransisco
Miami
NY Jets
Denver
New England

The way I see it is that everybody on their schedule will be competitive. I don't see any gimme games here. But there are only a few teams I think they'll have problems with, meaning that they'll have less than a 50/50 chance to win. Going into week 15 only San Diego, NY Jets and New England will give them major problems. Lets say they lose those three games and one of the others, that will put them at 9-4. The last three weeks they'll have the toughest stretch of their schedule. So lets say they split their division games for the season and they lose to Denver. That will put them at 11-5. That's a pretty damn good record for this team. I actually think that given their schedule, they'll be a tad better than 11-5. I think they'll beat Arizona next week, since they've had some significant injuries lately. And coming off a bye week, they'll beat San Diego too, especially since the Chargers haven't looked like themselves lately and they'll be coming off a tough game with the Patriots in week 6. Miami I don't think will give them much trouble despite playing in Miami. So the Bills could potentially be 7-0 going into the Jets game. I know that's quite the reach for a young team that hasn't performed at this level for a long time but all I'm saying is that I would not be surprised if it happened and I would not be surprised if they win their division.
Old 10-01-2008, 10:22 PM
Quote:
Washington was 9-7 and weren't expected to win that game in Seattle Dallas was expected to beat the Giants and go to the Superbowl there's a big difference.
And the Patriots were expected to beat the Giants in the Superbowl, whereas the Seahawks were expected to beat NOBODY.

So you're basically saying "yeah, Dallas sucks, but Washington was expected to suck, so that makes it okay?" Kind of a pointless argument.

Actually, this whole thing is pointless. Let's move on.
Old 10-03-2008, 05:16 PM
I didn't post these last week so here's week 5 picks plus some other picks

So to start let's get this one out of the way.

Bye Week over Rams - The rams might actually have a chance. Also is it a good time to mention that this team has allowed 147 points in 4 games and how the defensive co-ordinator gets the promotion is beyond me

Indianapolis over Houston - Houston plays 4 straight games at home the Colts need this to prevent Tennessee from gaining huge lead

Tenneessee over Baltimore - Tennessee might have the best defense in the league look how many points they are allowing, Joe Flacco has looked good so far but this is a daunting task for Baltimore especially for a team that likes running the ball

The Toronto Sun Newspaper over My Pro-Line bet - Yes thank you for telling me to take Cincinnati last week and thank you for not telling me Carson Palmer might not play, that and Buffalo won't cover 10 points against St. Louis.

Washington over Philadelphia - I'll take the team with the better defense but possibility of no Shawn Springs playing scares me

San Diego over Miami - Tomlinson breaks out here

Green Bay over Atlanta? - I reserve the right to change this if Aaron Rogers dosen't play

Chicago over Detroit - The Bears got to stop possibly giving teams chances to win games

NY Giants over Seattle - Seattle is starting to get healthy but it might not be enough

Carolina over Kansas City - Add Larry Johnson to the list of good RBs the Panthers have faced and will stop this year they have faced and stopped LT, Matt Forte, and Michael Turner

Tampa Bay over Denver or more known as

Brian Griese over Denver's shit defense - Denver losing to KC dosen't help

New England over San Francisco - The Patriots are 8-0 since 2003 after sufferring a double digit loss

Dallas over Cincinnati - Bad week Chad Johnson to trash talk over a really pissed off Dallas team

Which reminds me

T.O.s Touches over T.O's Lack of Touches - Playing Cincinnati's shit secondary helps

Toronto/Buffalo over Arizona - It's almost back to the Kurt Warner of old when he used to turn the ball over and fumble 2-3 times a game

Jacksonville over Pittsburgh - How long can Ben Rosthlisberger continue taking multiple hits a game especially with injuries piling up

Over/Under (9.5) The amount of games Ben Rothlisberger plays - hmm.... Under

New Orleans over Minnesota - Drew Brees vs Minnesota's secondary

And let's end this with

BYE WEEK over Oakland - Tom Cable's head coaching experience let's look that up.

His coaching experience courtesy of wikipidia

University Of Idaho. His record 11-35. If That dosen't meet winning qualifications I don't know what is.
Old 10-04-2008, 12:49 PM
I've kind of lost my passion for regular season football. I started losing it a few years ago. Also, starting last year in the preseason, with my own team, I can no longer sike myself into thinking they're SB contenters, and thus, my passion has died down for even my own team. I don't why I'm like that.
Old 10-05-2008, 03:07 PM
Dolphins win again, already doubling their win total from last season Ronnie Brown is just flat out fun to watch.
Old 10-05-2008, 03:08 PM
Quote:
Green Bay over Atlanta? - I reserve the right to change this if Aaron Rogers dosen't play
He did play, they still lost.

FALCONS ARE 3-2!!!!! WOOHOO!!!!
Old 10-05-2008, 03:54 PM
Brandon Jacobs continues to define the word MONSTER, and the Giants continue to win. STILL THE CHAMPS!
Old 10-05-2008, 04:44 PM
Nice comeback by Indy too... who would've thought it would have been the defense's cause though?
Old 10-05-2008, 05:19 PM
Insane comeback by the Colts.
Old 10-05-2008, 05:41 PM
Dolphins for the SB! (well, no, but it still feels good)
Old 10-05-2008, 08:58 PM
Giants were dominant... and yes, Jacobs is a monster

The Panthers were playing a shitty Chiefs team, but they shut them out and beat the shit out of them. They are looking great.

The Falcons are surprising me.

What a shit roughing the passer call in the Titans/Baltimore game. That gave the game to Tenn.

The Dolphins beat the Chargers? Are the Chargers bad or are the Dolphins good? hmm.

The Redskins are officially one of the top 5 teams in the league.
Old 10-05-2008, 11:10 PM
Quote:

Watching them play now (last week actually - didn't watch them today; just highlights), it makes me wonder what the hell was wrong with them in Week 1. They looked horrible in the first week. But have since won four straight and are looking like one of the best teams in the league.
Old 10-05-2008, 11:45 PM
The Top 5 teams in the league, respectively, from my point of view.

1. New York Giants. They put up 40+ points on a solid, quick defense without their most explosive player. Eli Manning is playing like Peyton Manning after that Super Bowl win and has a fierce look in his eyes.. I've never seen it before. How about that D not missing a step without their two biggest pass rushers? They earned the respect.
2. Washington Redskins. I've been saying it before this season even started.. look out for the Redskins. Nobody, and I mean nobody thought that this team would take the cowboys and eagles back to back.. IN THEIR OWN BUILDINGS. With the smart and confident play of Campbell and Portis back to his days of old with his pound it out 25+ touches a game style, this team is for real.
3. Carolina Panthers. I know a lot of you won't agree with me on this pick here, and that's ok.. but let's look at the track record here. They pulled off a stunning upset of the Chargers on opening day in their own building, they then took Chicago and won two games they were supposed to win, easily. A team that takes care of buisness against a tough opponent, and easily dispenses a shitty one is worth the rank in my book. Not to mention a healthy Steve Smith and Jake Delhomme = the glory days of this team. They also have one of the best one two punches in the league in the backfield and a stellar, underrated defense.
4. The Pittsburgh Steelers. They just took a Baltimore team in OT and a last minute win over the Jaguars. Clutch. That is what this team is.. they have the experience and they have the punishing D, and they even did it without Willie Parker, Rashard Mendenhall, and Casey Hampton. I like the fact that they're 4-1 before their bye week, won two tough conference games in a row, and are only going to get healthier and better.
5. The Tennesse Titans. They're playing as the best defense in the league right now, have the best one two punch in the backfield, and have a smart, veteran QB to lead this team. They're starting to come together and hopefully will prove down the line that they are for real. You can't put a team that is 5-0 out of the top 5.. it's just wrong. Not to mention they're one shitty roughing the passer call (don't even get me started on that penalty in today's NFL) away from being 4-1.

yes.. I left out Dallas. Don't get me wrong, I think that they're the most talented group of guys in the league.. but until they become the most talented team in the league, I have my doubts. I don't like the T.O. drama, I don't like the coaching job by Wade Phillips, I don't like the constant turnovers from Tony Romo, and I don't like their sloppy, unreliable defense. They lost a tough divisional game at home, and almost blew another win to the Bengals in their own building. I believe they'll eventually rebound and come together, maybe after a bye week or if Wade Phillips realizes that he is the coach of this team, and not a fan... we'll see what happens. It should be an interesting season.

Last edited by JohnLocke2342; 10-05-2008 at 11:49 PM..
Old 10-06-2008, 12:19 AM
Quote:
If they weren't after they beat Dallas they are now after beating Phily in their own stadium and allowing 3 points after like the 7 minute point of the first QTR.

And against the a top rushing defense the Redskins had 204 rushing yards.

The Eagles had 9 1st downs on their first 2 drives and 5 the rest of the game after that.

Any more non believers left on the Redskins

JohnLocke2342 I agree on your top 5 I would switch Pittsburgh and Tennessee. I got to say with the injuries Pittsburgh has had I'm impressed with how they are doing this with all the injuries they have had. They still have Indy, Dallas, Washington, NY Giants, and New England still to go.