Old 10-22-2008, 06:11 PM
Cloverfield ugly is Trueblood Hottie!!

So everyone on this site knows and pretty much agrees Cloverfield was awesome, but the guys know it lacked hotties. The girls were average looking and the one who blows up in the army tent was weird looking...until now. She appears on the latest episode(10/19/2008) of TrueBlood on HBO, and has transformed herself into the hottest girl on cable. She is in a great sex scene and appears topless and in panties. I love big tits which she lacks but anyone who watches must agree she has a pair of probably the most beautiful tits I ve ever seen. It will never be erased from my dvr and I encourage all joblo males to submerge themselves in a Cloverfield ugly turned cable hottie.
Old 10-22-2008, 06:21 PM
Two things.

1) This is about a celebrity. So I'm moving this to the celeb forum.

2) The chick was never ugly. She's an a very attractive girl.
Old 10-22-2008, 06:25 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by PANTHERO View Post
So everyone on this site knows and pretty much agrees Cloverfield was awesome
I don't agree with this.

Quote:
but the guys know it lacked hotties. The girls were average looking and the one who blows up in the army tent was weird looking
She isn't, nor ever was, weird looking. She looks damn good in both Cloverfield and True blood.
Old 10-22-2008, 06:29 PM
Say, fellas...who exactly are we talking about?
Old 10-22-2008, 06:31 PM
Not only did you call her weird looking, but you called her the "Cloverfield ugly" in the title? Really?
Old 10-22-2008, 06:37 PM
I found her very attractive in cloverfeild.

u cr8zy mann
Old 10-22-2008, 06:37 PM
The chick is such a hottie on camera, but off film she doesn't look quiet the same (just a google search would suffice). Needless to say she is nuts in that scene...ouch!
Old 10-22-2008, 06:45 PM
It's Lizzy Caplan and in no way is she remotely ugly. In fact, she looks like the stereotypical girl I normally chase after.

BTW- Here's that scene from Trueblood (NSFW, of course)

Last edited by FLAME_ON; 10-22-2008 at 06:48 PM..
Old 10-22-2008, 06:57 PM
Quote:
So everyone on this site knows and pretty much agrees Cloverfield was awesome, but the guys know it lacked hotties. The girls were average looking and the one who blows up in the army tent was weird looking...until now. She appears on the latest episode(10/19/2008) of TrueBlood on HBO, and has transformed herself into the hottest girl on cable. She is in a great sex scene and appears topless and in panties. I love big tits which she lacks but anyone who watches must agree she has a pair of probably the most beautiful tits I ve ever seen. It will never be erased from my dvr and I encourage all joblo males to submerge themselves in a Cloverfield ugly turned cable hottie.

You, sir, have channelled the spirit of Byron and created a post worthy of being etched on a plinth beneath a statue of Eros.

"I love big tits".

Erotica worthy of Lawrence or Flaubert.

In a completely unrelated topic: Anyone else wondering why the male-to-female ratio on the chat forums is so high?
Old 10-22-2008, 07:15 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by FLAME_ON View Post
It's Lizzy Caplan and in no way is she remotely ugly. In fact, she looks like the stereotypical girl I normally chase after.

BTW- Here's that scene from Trueblood (NSFW, of course)
Daaaaayyyyyyyyyyyyummmmmm, she looks great in that video.
Old 10-22-2008, 08:15 PM
Wowzers
Old 10-22-2008, 08:26 PM
She was my favorite character in Cloverfield and I always thought she was a hottie way back in her Freaks and Geeks days.

She was also Lindsey Lohans gothic friend in Mean Chicks.

You guys know Anna Paquin showed her tatas last episode right?

Last edited by NuclearMisfit; 10-22-2008 at 08:32 PM..
Old 10-22-2008, 11:30 PM
I lol'd.

I will not lol like this again for a long time. And I have you to thank, PANTHERO.
Old 10-22-2008, 11:56 PM
Quote:

You're creepy.
Old 10-23-2008, 12:50 AM
Panthero broke the barrier!

She was a great looking woman in Cloverfield! I don't know what Panthero was looking at - maybe trying to get a better look at the monster. Who was she in Freaks and Geeks? Not character name, who was she? I don't remember her, just that awesome pilot closing scene.

This... True Blood... Is this about vampires? Where does it air? I really hope it's about vampires.

Finally, and this one is for the guys - do your pubes ever get caught between your johnson and your testes sack, and when you walk, it pulls the hairs and is painful? Either way, I am thinking of shaving down there, and since the ladies do the "landing strip"... what about this? The Control Tower!

Thank you -
Dr. Spanky Lumpkin, personal typist for BubbaStrangelove
Old 10-23-2008, 01:05 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by BubbaStrangelove View Post
Finally, and this one is for the guys - do your pubes ever get caught between your johnson and your testes sack, and when you walk, it pulls the hairs and is painful? Either way, I am thinking of shaving down there, and since the ladies do the "landing strip"... what about this? The Control Tower!
BubbaStrangelove, if that is your real name, do we need to go over the meaning of TMI once again?

[sigh]
Old 10-23-2008, 01:13 AM
Well, just for that, you won't get to hear about the tiny flashing LED lights I got once we've completed the landscaping around The Control Tower. This is going to be the best doctor's physical ever!
Old 10-23-2008, 01:26 AM
On an on-topic note... Lizzy Caplan... Hmm... I wouldn't struggle if y'all get what I mean.

On this:

Quote:
Originally Posted by BubbaStrangelove View Post
Well, just for that, you won't get to hear about the tiny flashing LED lights I got once we've completed the landscaping around The Control Tower. This is going to be the best doctor's physical ever!
Dude! You just did tell me.
Old 10-23-2008, 05:27 AM
Yes, but you don't get to hear what I'm going to do with them. You should be lucky too, because if I told you, you'd wish you could do the same thing and it'd probably bring you down. No, not at first, but like you might be at a red light and look up then think about how great my idea is.
Old 10-23-2008, 08:24 AM
She was a great looking woman in Cloverfield! I don't know what Panthero was looking at - maybe trying to get a better look at the monster. Who was she in Freaks and Geeks? Not character name, who was she? I don't remember her, just that awesome pilot closing scene.

She made a couple appearances at the start of the show then the last couple episodes she was Jason Segels girlfriend, if you remember the last episode he was trying to win a disco dancing championship and she was his partner

This... True Blood... Is this about vampires? Where does it air? I really hope it's about vampires.

Sunday Nights HBO, its not that bad of a show theres tons of nudity and sex though. Yep its about Vampires.

Nope but instead of calling my pubes the runway or airport or landing strip I call it "Dont call me Shirley" short in tribute of airplane
Old 10-23-2008, 09:07 AM
Jeff! Why is it that you didn't tell me that Lzzy FUCKING Caplan was nude on True Blood? That's your job!
Old 10-23-2008, 03:48 PM
Mmmm damn. She's definately hot.
Old 10-23-2008, 04:19 PM
Gotta agree with everyone else, in no way was she 'ugly' in "Cloverfield".
Old 10-23-2008, 06:41 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by zombievictim View Post
Jeff! Why is it that you didn't tell me that Lzzy FUCKING Caplan was nude on True Blood? That's your job!
I was too busy watching it on a continuous loop.

I even told my mom about it lol.
Old 10-23-2008, 06:57 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by NuclearMisfit View Post
I was too busy watching it on a continuous loop.

I even told my mom about it lol.
You should know, I must be immediately informed anytime that Lzzy Caplan or Mary Elizabeth Winstead appear anywhere! Especially on this show!
Old 10-23-2008, 07:55 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by zombievictim View Post
You should know, I must be immediately informed anytime that Lzzy Caplan or Mary Elizabeth Winstead appear anywhere! Especially on this show!
Mary Elizabeth will be on there next week (I wish)
Old 10-23-2008, 09:21 PM
I've never watched True Blood but judging by the way it's being discussed in this thread, it sounds more fit for Cinemax.
Old 10-23-2008, 11:55 PM
oooh, I love her boobs! When I get a breast reduction (boobs too big, waist too small), I'm going for something like that!
Old 10-27-2008, 01:38 AM
Cloverfield = lack of hotties?

Don't really agree there. For me, Lizzie is just okay. But Jessica Lucas on the other hand. In my eyes, the only attractive black girl. Just something about her... appealing.

And one day, I'll watch True Blood.
Old 10-27-2008, 03:40 PM
I thought Odette Yustman was pretty hot too.

This movie was full of hotties.

Old 10-28-2008, 04:01 AM
Brain fart earlier. Yea, Odette Yustman is a total hottie. As a valley would say, "Like, totally!"
Old 10-28-2008, 08:24 PM
Still nothing id travel across New York while the place is going tits up and the Cloverfield monster traipsing about.
Old 10-30-2008, 02:18 PM
Whomever thinks Lizzy Caplan is ugly needs to take a good look at her.

Lizzy is pretty.
Old 01-18-2009, 11:21 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Donnie_Darko View Post
...But Jessica Lucas on the other hand. In my eyes, the only attractive black girl.

Wow, did I just read that correctly? are you really sure that's what your trying to say. Because it really says more about you than anything else. I'm still kinda shocked about reading that and the lack of response to it. If there are any other black girls, or any black people on this site for that matter, I apologize for my fellow human being. He must not realize what he is saying. Unless it's the Canadian thing and lack of exposure. Thankfully for Jessica Lucas she's only 25% black, if she were any more ethnic she might not qualify for your list.

Last edited by gayzilla; 01-18-2009 at 11:29 PM..
Old 01-18-2009, 11:25 PM
I didn't find her ugly in Cloverfield. And those pics which i saw a long time ago are nice :P
Old 01-18-2009, 11:29 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Le_Big_Mac View Post
I've never watched True Blood but judging by the way it's being discussed in this thread, it sounds more fit for Cinemax.

Pretty much. I think I saw my first boob in this thread.
Old 01-19-2009, 12:10 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by FireCaptain4 View Post
Pretty much. I think I saw my first boob in this thread.
Ever?
Old 01-03-2010, 02:49 AM
Lizzy is a babe and I loved her character on True Blood. She also has a fucking great rack.
Old 01-03-2010, 09:12 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by gayzilla View Post
Wow, did I just read that correctly? are you really sure that's what your trying to say. Because it really says more about you than anything else. I'm still kinda shocked about reading that and the lack of response to it. If there are any other black girls, or any black people on this site for that matter, I apologize for my fellow human being. He must not realize what he is saying. Unless it's the Canadian thing and lack of exposure. Thankfully for Jessica Lucas she's only 25% black, if she were any more ethnic she might not qualify for your list.
I agree, the fact that she's only 25% black is paramount to her being attractive.

What's the big fucking deal? So I don't find black women attractive? When a black guys says, "I don't find white women appealing", it's all okay, but cause Mr Cracker doesn't find black women appealing, it's all wrong? Fuck that shit. I know lots of people who go, "There are no hot asians", and nobody bats an eye and goes, "Racist!". It's opinion. Now, if I were truly a racist redneck, I'd go, "Any woman with even 1% black in her, is ugluh!" I find attractive what I find attractive... period. It's like when a guy goes, "Eh, I can't say if he's attractive or not." and automatically he's a "homophobe". Bullshit.

Wanna hear more... I don't find Halle Berry all that hot. She's okay, but nothing special to me. Beyonce? Meh? I'm not going to go, "Oh, she's half black, then she MUST be hot!" Fuck that shit. Guess I should get my Jack Boots on and goose step through the town square now.

Old 01-09-2010, 01:29 PM
I love Lizzy Caplan, I dont see how anybody could call her ugly.