Old 11-05-2008, 10:02 PM
It's on now.
Old 11-05-2008, 10:23 PM
You give me a South Park episode that consists of Randy Marsh drunkenly yelling the entire time and you've made me one happy man.

Like tonight.
Old 11-05-2008, 10:50 PM
That episode was better than the last two combined.
Old 11-05-2008, 11:28 PM
Palin talking with a British accent made me chuckle.
Old 11-05-2008, 11:41 PM

Best episode this season so far, easily.

I usually hate when they mix politics in with their shows, but they gently made fun of both sides, but didn't overdue it. Mainly though, just a clever Ocean's 11 and or The Italian Job parody.

Good stuff!
Old 11-06-2008, 03:26 AM
That was a really good episode. Not really all that funny to me aside from Palin's fake british accent and Randy/Butter's Dad freaking out, but very clever and entertaining.
Old 11-06-2008, 11:37 AM
Randy Marsh is the motherfuckin man!!! That was sooo damn funny!

Also McCain dressed as a construction worker was hilarious too.

BOOM BABY!!
Old 11-06-2008, 12:19 PM
It was ok.
Old 11-06-2008, 02:34 PM
the piss take out of the die hard everything will change obama lames was funny

the diamond story was rubbish though
Old 11-06-2008, 03:59 PM
i was laughing my ass off during this last episode! I mean... we know they are always on top of shit.. but dude was elected not even 24 hours before the episode aired!

I was laughing my ass off, the Randy marsh singing.. when he told off his boss, i was laughing hard as shit!

This has been the episode this season that i have been waiting for, the past few have been decent but nothing special... this one was it, i was laughing my ass off!

I wonder if they ahd 2 episodes ready, one if McCain won, and the other one (the one that aired) if Obama won?!
Old 11-06-2008, 06:41 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by SkyNet View Post

I wonder if they ahd 2 episodes ready, one if McCain won, and the other one (the one that aired) if Obama won?!
That's what I was thinking too. I'm sure that the McCain episode is sitting right next to the SuperBowl XLII Champion New England Patriots t-shirts and hats.
Old 11-06-2008, 08:47 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by jackson13 View Post
You give me a South Park episode that consists of Randy Marsh drunkenly yelling the entire time and you've made me one happy man.
Word
Old 11-07-2008, 12:07 AM
One of the better episodes of the season, but still overall average

First 5 minutes was funny because it was so original and unexpected but the initial shock wore off into an average episode....
Old 11-07-2008, 01:54 PM
I LOVED this weeks episode and re watched it when they re played it at midnight. I thought this season has been really lacking but this one was pretty good.
Old 11-07-2008, 02:46 PM
Where was Biden??
Old 11-07-2008, 02:56 PM
I'm guessing Matt and Trey actually liked him so they didn't put him in the show.
Old 11-07-2008, 07:53 PM
Randy Marsh is the best character on t.v.
Old 11-07-2008, 10:16 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by JJFlamingo View Post
Where was Biden??
He wasn't important enough

I loved the episode. Definitely the best of the season.
Old 11-08-2008, 12:34 AM
I'm glad it was good after what was the worst episode from them IMO, (Pandemic 2). Still not better than the China/Indy one, but it was still pretty funny. Randy screaming around change and Yes we Can was priceless...

"Can we continue to party?!?!?! YES WE CAN!"

And Michelle's responce at the end made me laugh for a good minute...
Old 11-09-2008, 10:28 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by screamer581 View Post
Randy Marsh is the best character on t.v.
Screamer, I totally agree dude! My friends were all in agreement on this as well.
Old 11-12-2008, 05:05 PM
Bwahahaha.

i watched this on South Park Studios.com... Did they bleep out Randy's f bombs on the tv broadcast?

Oh Randy Marsh... Soused beyond belief and replacing words in famous songs with Obama... How I love thee.

Quote:
Originally Posted by echo_bravo View Post
Also McCain dressed as a construction worker was hilarious too.
I lol'd at the giant moustache. And WTF'd at the football player costume.

Last edited by Tweek; 11-12-2008 at 05:10 PM..
Old 11-12-2008, 10:38 PM
I laughed at the dude slapping people in the new one. and I died laughing at Stan not singing the right song. but overall the episode was boring.
Old 11-12-2008, 10:48 PM
Yep, that one got old pretty quickly. Jimmy breaking out in song, SCOTT MALKINSON, and the Dad slapping everyone was hilarious though. It was nowhere near the goodness of the You Got Served episode. I was waiting for something random to happen like the death at the end of that episode, but instead I got a long and unfunny musical number.
Old 11-12-2008, 10:57 PM
I demand Scott Malkinson become a feature character.
Old 11-13-2008, 04:49 AM
"Don't worry Bitch, I didn't forget about you!"

Good times. This episode was all right. Enjoyed last week's more, but who gives a bibble?
Old 11-13-2008, 12:13 PM
"I'm Scott Malkinson and I have diabetes"

Oh dear lord that was good.

Also the dad made that episode. " I will slap slap slap YOU!"

But yeah, overall the episode was pretty forgettable for the most part.

So far my favorite has been Pandemic.
Old 11-13-2008, 12:36 PM
"What happened? I thought you were gonna kill yourself."
"I tried. Went to sleep in my mom's car in the garage with the engine turned on."
"But you didn't die?"
"Frickin' Hybrids, man....they just don't do the trick anymore."
Old 11-13-2008, 01:29 PM
The dad was the best part about that episode. And it's about time they make fun of High School Musical, I can't stand that shit.
Old 11-13-2008, 03:17 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tai Mai Jew View Post
And it's about time they make fun of High School Musical, I can't stand that shit.
You said it man. Cartman's reaction to HSM reflects my own.
Old 11-13-2008, 04:24 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Derrida View Post
You said it man. Cartman's reaction to HSM reflects my own.
"This....is cool? THIS is cool? Alright, thats it, see you guys. I'm gonna fucking kill myself....."
Old 11-13-2008, 04:47 PM
Jimmy: God, where have you guys been?
Craig: ...Peru.

BWAHAHAHAHAHA! That had to be the best line for me, I didn't think they were gonna say it, and then they did. I personally really loved this episode and found it fucking hilarious, but then, I have tween siblings, and they're OBSESSED with HSM, which I don't understand. So it was great seeing Cartman and the other guys' reactions to the trend.
Old 11-13-2008, 07:19 PM

Not the best episode of the season, but it was great to see them make fun of High School The Musical.

Also, this scene nearly made me piss my pants: http://www.southparkstudios.com/clips/210222/
Old 11-13-2008, 11:34 PM
i thought the episode was hilarious... 2 things that stoo dout:

1) The father, and the way parker voiced him... "I will slap you so hard" fucking hilarious

2) this one may be for the ppl who have actually seen HSM, but in HSm there is a fat girl who does some singing in the cafeteria, and she is moving and stuff... and in this episode, when they animated the actual HSM they had that fat girl animated like Sally Struthers, and i was laughing my ass off at that!
Old 11-14-2008, 12:00 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Smiert Spionam View Post
"What happened? I thought you were gonna kill yourself."
"I tried. Went to sleep in my mom's car in the garage with the engine turned on."
"But you didn't die?"
"Frickin' Hybrids, man....they just don't do the trick anymore."
LOL

That and the setup were awesome. Awesome, I tells ya.
Old 11-14-2008, 12:36 PM
Funny.
The episode completely covered this topic.
Between the High School Musical theme and the kid's dad, I was laughing my ass off.
Still good stuff here.
Old 11-14-2008, 03:25 PM
I thought this latest episode was pretty funny; the eccentric singing/slapping dad was great as was the whole HSM parody itself (I've never seen any of HSM movies but it still made me laugh). Lmao at Scott Malkinson (he really should be a featured character) and Cartmen's attempted sucide line was hilarious.
Old 11-14-2008, 03:30 PM
I really like the new Scott Malkinson character with the lisp. He's a great character but to me he is like Tweek in which he would get old quick. I really like how this season has brought back a lot of the first season characters in either speaking roles or visual cameo's. Maybe we can get Jimbo and Ned back!!!

I really didn't like tonights episode though.
Old 11-20-2008, 08:20 AM
The finale was awesome. One of my faves this season. Vamp Butters doing the hiss was funny every time as was him trying to feed on Cartman. The silly parodies of Goth songs that appeared throughout the episode was funny as well. My favorite part was when Butters was trying to tape the Vampire Kids and the Butters Big Texas Show comes on, that was hilarious.

Since it is the end, I'll rank the episodes of Season 12:

1. Super Fun Time
2. Pandemic 2: The Startling
3. The Ungroundable
4. Britney's New Look
5. Over Logging
6. ...About Last Night
7. Major Boobage
8. Eek, A Penis
9. Breast Cancer Show Ever
10. Elementary School Musical
11. Tonsil Trouble
12. Canada On Strike!
13. Pandemic
14. The China Problem

Not my favorite season, but the top 6 were all funny. It just seemed like they ran out of ideas on a few episodes.
Old 11-20-2008, 02:48 PM
It was a alright episode. Hopefully this season will get better over time.
Old 11-20-2008, 03:05 PM
I thought this season sort of sucked not many great episodes and I really didn't get this weeks Twilight episode. Are all the kids in High school now dressing up as Vamps? We also don't have a Hot Topic around me so I don't really know about those I guess they are like Spencers. To me the funniest episode was the Election one.