Old 03-02-2009, 04:39 PM
peaches geldof beach

i aint usually one for magazines like nuts, zoo etc but my labourer friend of mine today insisted (honest i didn't buy it) i checked out his copy of nuts to clock peaches geldof on the beach. i find the girl annoying but she looked smokin!!

http://current.com/items/89816864/pe...h_pictures.htm

me have to think unsexy thoughts to progress after stuff like this
Old 03-02-2009, 04:42 PM
Ahh I'm at work and I clicked on the link, and saw the 'TOPLESS' part in the title.

It's your ass La Motta if I get fired.
Old 03-02-2009, 04:58 PM
oops please forgive lindsey

*me break down and cry on floor*

best not check the naomi watts thread at work, she's full frontal!

i always get in troubles
Old 03-02-2009, 05:43 PM
La Motta you disgust me. Horrid tats + total pap set-up pictures + the most annoying hound in showbiz right now = Big fat yuck.

Did you read her Nylon column? I think it almost gave me a tumour.

And her MTV show made my feel like my stomach was gunna burst open like that scene in alien.

If I saw her in the street I'd be tempted to spit on her. She's a wretch.
Old 03-02-2009, 05:58 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by BadCoverVersion View Post
La Motta you disgust me
haha i laugh hard

i hate her personality but she looks hot dangit! this is a rare exception, i never looked at peaches like this till today, it's just......strange?
i aint seen the column or her show. i used to read about her nightlife in london light till i gave up reading them gossip papers

usually she wouldn't be my cuppa, i guess i slipped up
Old 03-02-2009, 05:58 PM
Awww, La Motta. You know I like ya...

But the only way that Peaches Geldof could make my no-no bits swell is if she gave me fellatio with a mouth full of Africanized bees.

Me sorry.
Old 03-03-2009, 05:11 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by La Motta View Post
haha i laugh hard

i hate her personality but she looks hot dangit! this is a rare exception, i never looked at peaches like this till today, it's just......strange?
i aint seen the column or her show. i used to read about her nightlife in london light till i gave up reading them gossip papers

usually she wouldn't be my cuppa, i guess i slipped up
Nylon

The opening gambit is pretty special...

The sun glows a burned orange as it sinks behind a skyscraper, a car horn screeches irritably, the wind whistles through the acres of willows in Central Park: New York, the most offbeat and eccentric city in America, is my new home.

Bleurgh.

The highlight is the part where she buys a supposed family heirloom from a poor Mexican women for a $1. Tatally kewl ya?

Any superficial beauty she might have is nullified by the fact that she is a vacuous, over privileged, morally bankrupt, lisping thicko.
Old 03-03-2009, 05:46 AM
I hate the cunt. What I wouldn't give to see Max Hardcore and Khan Tusion have their way with her. And have her dad film the whole thing. One can only dream...
Old 03-03-2009, 06:28 AM
i agree that peaches is a moronic spoilt brat, she just looked fit on the beach is all. the idiot goes topless looking all mighty fine and the haters like myself and derrida by the sound of things now think she is hot, ah man! i was such a sucka, she played me for a fool! this is what happens when you hang around dope smoking roofers who read zoo, nuts or whatever

peaches doesn't feature in my top 20 but she has gone up 52 places since i saw the pics which makes her the highest mover at mo! such a list does not exist, honest