Old 07-24-2009, 08:32 PM
Boxers, Briefs, maybe a thong?

What do typically wear?

I started out with the tighty whiteys till about age 12 when I moved on to boxers, mainly because I was a skate boarder and back then it was the thing to do. Boxer shorts I've come to realize are bullshit, always riding up your ass or bunching around the waist line. Since about 17 I've been wearing the boxer briefs and I'll probably stick with them for the rest of my life. I'd probably consider free balling more, but zippers are not kind to pubic hair. I don't care what girls request, I'm not shaving down there. Made that mistake once already.
Old 07-24-2009, 08:34 PM
This place needs more chicks.
Old 07-24-2009, 08:36 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by countchocula View Post
This place needs more chicks.
Hahaha
Old 07-24-2009, 08:38 PM
Well I included thong, so hopefully there are some on here that will contribute.

Hopefully there are no guys in here wearing thongs, but you never know.
Old 07-24-2009, 08:42 PM

Granny. Roomy and comfy.

Last edited by Tweek; 07-24-2009 at 08:48 PM..
Old 07-24-2009, 08:51 PM
Ima girl, but I like to wear boxers, usually as short replacements, but there are those days. (tmi?)
Old 07-24-2009, 08:54 PM
I see girls wearing men's boxer shorts all the time. They look better on girls.
Old 07-24-2009, 08:55 PM
Boxers. Always boxers.
Old 07-24-2009, 09:25 PM
Under Armour boxer briefs... Built for the man who chafes too often.
Old 07-24-2009, 09:38 PM
Y-fronts are hot and I don't care who disagees with me.

Boxers and the like are lame.

As a chick I favour general briefs and frilly lingerie. I don't see the point of thongs and tangas because they just ride up your bum-crack and make you uncomfortable.

I dig skin-on-skin, so underwear doesn't matter in my eyes. I very rarely wear matching sets, and one part is always whipped off before they get to see the other....WAHEY!
Old 07-24-2009, 11:12 PM
I hate to be the guy...but I "swing" both ways (well, except when I'm actually wearing briefs). I very recently started wearing briefs and found they can be incredibly comfortable, especially under compression shorts (typically during PT). I still can't depart from my boxers; sometimes they just gotta hang free and freeballing's not an option with the presence of a zipper.
Old 07-24-2009, 11:31 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by FLAME_ON View Post
Under Armour boxer briefs... Built for the man who chafes too often.
I switched to boxer briefs about 4 years ago after realizing I looked like a total tool in tightey whiteys. Ever since I've just bought Hanes brand boxer briefs. In fact, just last night at Wal-Mart I picked up a new 5 pack for $8. Good deal. But these Under Armor ones look interesting. The Hanes ones have a little give to them, to where its not like you're wearing boxers, but definitely not wearing tightey whiteys, so I'm curious as to if they are baggy at all or if they are tight and constricting like the said tightey whiteys.
Old 07-24-2009, 11:42 PM
Mostly Boxer Briefs, which is pretty much anytime I step out of the house. Perfect middle ground between tightness and wide space.

That said, I'm 50-50 when I'm at home, between Boxer Briefs and regular boxers. Sometimes I'll want to get extra comfy with the reg. boxers
Old 07-25-2009, 12:23 AM
I'm a chick.

I either prefer a thong or nothing at all. Moreso nothing at all. It's just comfortable.

Boxer briefs are sexy btw men!
Old 07-25-2009, 12:23 AM
I have old man balls stemming from removal of calcium deposits. Whenever I sit down to shit they make a solid plop into the toilet water. Needless to say, boxers.
Old 07-25-2009, 01:25 AM
Boxer briefs IMO. The best of both worlds. Doesn't look like man panties and gives you the comfort of not having your junk flopping around all day.
Old 07-25-2009, 02:14 AM
Commando

Actually, I like trunks. Boxers are okay, but I think a lot of guys go a little overboard when talking about how "awesome" boxers are.
Old 07-25-2009, 02:56 AM
I use half a coconut and some vine.
Old 07-25-2009, 03:56 AM
Used to just exclusively wear boxers, but I've graduated to boxers-briefs and haven't looked back.
Old 07-25-2009, 06:46 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jon Lyrik View Post
I have old man balls stemming from removal of calcium deposits. Whenever I sit down to shit they make a solid plop into the toilet water. Needless to say, boxers.
Too. Much. Information. ...is welcomed at Joblo.com.

Bond knows where it's at.
Old 07-25-2009, 09:02 AM
I wouldn't mind wearing boxer-briefs to show off my tallywhacker, but with my balls being in the state they're in, as much breathing room as possible is preferable.
Old 07-25-2009, 09:16 AM
Quote:
I wouldn't mind wearing boxer-briefs to show off my tallywhacker, but with my balls being in the state they're in, as much breathing room as possible is preferable.
Your balls need their own thread.
Old 07-25-2009, 09:27 AM
Quote:
For fucks sake......thats the last time I enjoy a breakfast whilst cruising the forums........
Old 07-25-2009, 10:21 AM
Boxers

LMAO at Jon Lyrik. Havent laughed that hard in awhile. "old man's balls"

It reminded me of Johnny Knoxville stunt in Jackass 2.
Old 07-25-2009, 03:33 PM
Boxers. Nothing else for me.
Old 07-25-2009, 04:42 PM
Boxers.
Old 07-25-2009, 04:44 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by jackson13 View Post
I switched to boxer briefs about 4 years ago after realizing I looked like a total tool in tightey whiteys. Ever since I've just bought Hanes brand boxer briefs. In fact, just last night at Wal-Mart I picked up a new 5 pack for $8. Good deal. But these Under Armor ones look interesting. The Hanes ones have a little give to them, to where its not like you're wearing boxers, but definitely not wearing tightey whiteys, so I'm curious as to if they are baggy at all or if they are tight and constricting like the said tightey whiteys.
They're essentially skin-tight except for a pocket/pouch for your junk... so your free to bounce around but takes away any friction whatsoever.
They're amazing but pricey... I have 5 pairs but have built up to that point; buying a pair here and there as they do run $20 a pair.
But when I'm not wearing them, I go with normal Hanes boxer briefs.
Old 07-25-2009, 05:33 PM
boxers for me also
Old 07-27-2009, 05:38 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by BadCoverVersion View Post
Y-fronts are hot and I don't care who disagees with me.
Hear, hear!

Yes, I even sport matching vests and leave the house half-dressed to stand about in gangs on dunes looking cool.

I'm especially a fan of American Apparel's line of underwear, although a tad expensive.

Jockeys. Your package has never looked hotter.

Last edited by fervors; 07-27-2009 at 05:41 AM..
Old 07-27-2009, 10:14 AM
boxer briefs