#1  
Old 01-07-2010, 08:16 PM
Mila Kunis (Forgetting Sarah Marshall)

Where can I find video clips of this? She got the JB best T&A of the year I think.

Reason being, I need to make some gifs of her
Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old 01-07-2010, 08:30 PM
You can probably find some scenes of her on Youtube, but really there's no real nudity or anything of Mila in the movie. She just looks so gorgeous here (She just oozes sexuality to me for some reason even fully clothed. I think the two different colored eyes is what does it) and the character is so likeable and charming which is probably why she won.

Last edited by Frank the Tank; 01-07-2010 at 08:46 PM..
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 01-07-2010, 10:15 PM
i have said it before... her in that movie, is my perfect female! Just the way she played it, mixed with her as a person, there was just something there!
Reply With Quote
  #4  
Old 01-08-2010, 11:02 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by SkyNet View Post
i have said it before... her in that movie, is my perfect female! Just the way she played it, mixed with her as a person, there was just something there!
It's one of the things, in my opinion, that make her so friggin' hot.
Reply With Quote
  #5  
Old 01-08-2010, 11:20 AM
.

























Reply With Quote
  #6  
Old 01-09-2010, 01:46 PM
This thread is nothing without pics.
Reply With Quote
  #7  
Old 01-09-2010, 03:33 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by God of War View Post
Where can I find video clips of this? She got the JB best T&A of the year I think.

Reason being, I need to make some gifs of her
Sorry, I've come back to this thread about 6 times now and still don't know what "JB" is and I reckon T&A is tits and ass.

EDIT: Holy shit. The moment I posted this, "Joblo" came to mind. OK then, nm. I'll leave this post up to show how much of an idiot I am, though.
Reply With Quote
  #8  
Old 01-09-2010, 05:24 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by DaveyJoeG View Post
This thread is nothing without pics.
Oh I agree








And here a shot from Forgetting Sarah Marshall

Reply With Quote
  #9  
Old 01-09-2010, 05:33 PM
and some more:





Reply With Quote
  #10  
Old 01-09-2010, 07:19 PM
That picture with Elisha Cuthbert melts my heart and makes my penis erect.
Reply With Quote
  #11  
Old 01-09-2010, 08:48 PM
My wanger is dancing right now.
Reply With Quote
  #12  
Old 01-09-2010, 09:28 PM
The only "bad" thing about her... is that she's married to Macaulay Culkin.
Reply With Quote
  #13  
Old 01-10-2010, 11:25 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Creasy View Post
The only "bad" thing about her... is that she's married to Macaulay Culkin.










.....I'm sorry, you said she's married to who?

Did you say Maury Chaykin?



You did right?
Reply With Quote
  #14  
Old 01-10-2010, 12:22 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by RustyRazor View Post
.....I'm sorry, you said she's married to who?

Did you say Maury Chaykin?



You did right?
Noooo... actually I said Macaulay Culkin... the "Home Alone kid" is a lucky-ass bastard!



Last edited by Mr. Creasy; 01-10-2010 at 07:16 PM..
Reply With Quote
  #15  
Old 01-10-2010, 12:57 PM
Goddamn lucky bastard!
Reply With Quote
  #16  
Old 01-10-2010, 02:04 PM
How does that actually happen.

It should be against the law.
Reply With Quote
  #17  
Old 01-11-2010, 09:50 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Creasy View Post
Noooo... actually I said Macaulay Culkin... the "Home Alone kid" is a lucky-ass bastard!


Yeah, I know you did.
Just trying to mentally process the idea.
I'm sure Macaulay's a nice guy and hopefully he doesn't leave booby traps like swinging paint cans around the house to konk poor Mila in the face.
Reply With Quote
  #18  
Old 01-11-2010, 04:17 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by RustyRazor View Post
Yeah, I know you did.
Just trying to mentally process the idea.
I'm sure Macaulay's a nice guy and hopefully he doesn't leave booby traps like swinging paint cans around the house to konk poor Mila in the face.
I hope he doesn't!
Reply With Quote
  #19  
Old 01-12-2010, 04:05 PM
so with Forgetting Sarah Marshall, Kunis moved into my Top 10 hotties list

last night she was on Craig Ferguson, looking fucking AMAZING... she has now officially cracked the top 5!
Reply With Quote
  #20  
Old 01-12-2010, 05:00 PM
I guess many folks should thank Ukrainians, especially from Kiev, for the Mila's family moving to USA and her carrier.
Who says anti-Semitism is always bad?
Reply With Quote
  #21  
Old 01-12-2010, 06:11 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Beenthere View Post
Who says anti-Semitism is always bad?
Jews?
Reply With Quote
  #22  
Old 01-12-2010, 07:27 PM
It's funny because years ago I was all about this chick, and people were like, "meh, she's alright".
Now that she's gotten more attention and is being well liked by more and more each month, I'm all like "get away from my woman!"

Joking aside, she's one of my favorites. Along with Natassia Malthe, Olga Kurylenko, and others...
Reply With Quote
  #23  
Old 01-13-2010, 07:05 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by KcMsterpce View Post
It's funny because years ago I was all about this chick, and people were like, "meh, she's alright".
Now that she's gotten more attention and is being well liked by more and more each month, I'm all like "get away from my woman!"

Joking aside, she's one of my favorites. Along with Natassia Malthe, Olga Kurylenko, and others...
She kinda grew into her sexuality, That 70's Show did her no favors on that front,with her attitude and the show's fashion. She just looks older and a lot more attractive.
Reply With Quote
  #24  
Old 01-18-2010, 12:38 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by DaveyJoeG View Post
Jews?
Yes. But Ukrainians and you think opposite, I guess?
Reply With Quote
  #25  
Old 01-18-2010, 02:35 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by TravmacDaddy View Post
She kinda grew into her sexuality, That 70's Show did her no favors on that front,with her attitude and the show's fashion. She just looks older and a lot more attractive.
Totally agree here, as I thought she was just cute when people were praising her several years ago. I think the fact that she was only 14 when she started on That 70's Show yet was known as a sex symbol as early as 01/02 is what does it. She just gets hotter as she grows older.

Last edited by Frank the Tank; 01-18-2010 at 02:38 AM..
Reply With Quote
  #26  
Old 10-08-2012, 06:56 PM
Reply With Quote
  #27  
Old 10-08-2012, 09:56 PM






Reply With Quote
  #28  
Old 10-15-2012, 06:49 PM
I want one.
Reply With Quote
  #29  
Old 10-15-2012, 08:04 PM
I totally don't mind fapping to Black Swan for the semi girl on girl scene.
Reply With Quote
  #30  
Old 11-09-2012, 11:02 AM
She could make an eunuch grow a penis.
Reply With Quote
  #31  
Old 11-22-2012, 12:01 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by creekin111 View Post
FAP! FAP! FAP!
Reply With Quote
  #32  
Old 11-22-2012, 12:01 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by creekin111 View Post
She could make an eunuch grow a penis.
She did
Reply With Quote
  #33  
Old 11-23-2014, 10:59 PM
it would be great to see her nude.
Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools
Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread:

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On

Forum Jump