Old 01-20-2010, 03:50 PM
Weight Watchers clinic floor collapses

Weight Watchers clinic floor collapses under dieters
The floor of a Weight Watchers clinic in Sweden collapsed beneath a group of 20 members of the weight loss programme who were gathered for a meeting.

Published: 7:35PM GMT 14 Jan 2010

As the dieters queued to see how many pounds they had shed, the floor beneath them in the clinic in Vxj, in south-central Sweden, began to rumble, according to a report in The Local, Sweden's English-language newspaper.

"We suddenly heard a huge thud; we almost thought it was an earthquake and everything flew up in the air.

Soon, the fault lines spread around the room, and other sections of the floor gave way.

Luckily, all of the dieters escaped uninjured and managed to move the scales to the corridor, which was not damaged in the accident, and were able to complete their weekly weigh in.

The cause of the floor's collapse remains under investigation.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worl...r-dieters.html

No one died or was seriously injured so its okay to laugh.
Old 01-20-2010, 05:22 PM
Holy crap.

Well, it could be seen as a strange form of motivation, I suppose. Haha.
Old 01-20-2010, 06:00 PM
Sounds like a scene from a movie by two of the six writers from Scary Movie.
Old 01-20-2010, 06:38 PM
This article is full of bullshit jokes, everyone shits on the larger people for some reason but at least they are trying to make their life better.

Im a member of weight watchers. No shame in that.
Old 01-20-2010, 07:25 PM
Hahahahaha! Serves them fatties right!

Old 01-20-2010, 07:35 PM
I may be a fat fuck, but this shit is funny.
Old 01-20-2010, 10:19 PM
Oh come now guys. It's ok to laugh at yourselves sometimes. I'm Irish-Catholic and Polish with a wicked Boston accent. If didn't learn to laugh at myself I would have killed myself by now.
Old 01-20-2010, 11:07 PM
It's really classy that there is fat jokes when those people are trying to improve themselves.
Old 01-21-2010, 11:25 PM
^^^
I have nothing againist fat people (love them actually) but come on, a Weight Watchers clinic floor collapsing definitely gave me a chuckle. Like Evilxxx alluded to, its so outrageous that it should be out of one of those Scary Movie/spoof movies or something.

I am glad no one was killed or seriously injured. In fact, this incident might give them even more motivation to lose that fat. Dont wanna break anymore floors.
Old 01-21-2010, 11:29 PM
4000lb on the floor dancing to 4 on the floor causes 5th floor to turn into 4th floor more at 11
Old 01-22-2010, 12:12 AM
C'mon guys, are you really offended that some people find this humorous?
Old 01-22-2010, 09:10 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by someguy View Post
4000lb on the floor dancing to 4 on the floor causes 5th floor to turn into 4th floor more at 11

This is basically the greatest post ever made on joblo.com.