Go Back   Movie Fan Central Discussion Forums > Hobby Talk! > Misc. NON-MOVIE TALK forum
MOVIE FAN CENTRAL FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Closed Thread

Old 01-25-2010, 02:57 PM
Weak-inded morons who slam doors really hard to show that they're angry.

If you're one of these people, do the world a favor and kill yourself and any offspring you might have. That is all, thank you.
Old 01-25-2010, 03:58 PM
Happen to you often does this?
Old 01-25-2010, 05:24 PM
Chuck Norris can slam a revolving door.

And I'd like to see you call the demon from Paranormal Activity a "weak minded moron."
Old 01-25-2010, 06:35 PM
What I hate is when I accidentally shut a door too hard without even trying. I have to open it again and say it was an accident.
Old 01-25-2010, 06:42 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by CosmicPuppet View Post
What I hate is when I accidentally shut a door too hard without even trying. I have to open it again and say it was an accident.
Haha yeah, I do this alot.
Old 01-25-2010, 06:43 PM
Can't say I've ever slammed a door to show I was angry. But once I got so angry talking to my ex on the phone that I threw it into the wall as hard as I could shattering it. Ya... didn't really think that one through. Just kinda laughed at my own stupidity though so it worked to chill me out.
Old 01-25-2010, 07:17 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by CosmicPuppet View Post

I'm genuinely sorry about the window!
Old 01-26-2010, 09:19 AM
You think that's bad? What about assholes who punch a door down?
Old 01-26-2010, 03:24 PM
I slam doors. Kill YOURself.
Old 01-26-2010, 11:26 PM
There are plenty of threads about pet peeves/rants where this would fit in. Doesn't need a new topic.

Thread closed.
Closed Thread