Go Back   Movie Fan Central Discussion Forums > Hobby Talk! > Misc. NON-MOVIE TALK forum
MOVIE FAN CENTRAL FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Reply
 
Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
  #41  
Old 03-24-2010, 11:47 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tagia_Romero View Post
Haha. You want a list?
Reply With Quote
  #42  
Old 03-24-2010, 07:33 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cocacoladude78 View Post
What do girls hate about guys? Add to this list because I'm doing research on it...

These are some things mentioned by me after talking with various and dealing with various girls.

Well, when it comes to clothes, sunglasses, money, education, and hair... I'm just as bad as the college girls. I don't overdo though as I don't want to be a broke fool.

One thing girls get sick of: paying for the guys at restaurants. Yes, they hate it. As they do paying for a guys rent, car, and shopping sprees. These were some of the things they hated most when asked in our Sociological Psychology class. They were also some of the top court cases in the country -- it's consistent.

They also hate small dicks below 2-3 inches. This was mentioned by a few girls in our College-level heath class -- in private discourses. Average of 5 inches is fine, but they hate small. Many will just be nice about it and lie till their teeth collapse inside their facial structures. Size 6 or 7 works and is probably the height to achieve. A lot hate anything above a 9 too. I'm a 6 and 1/2, so I fit right in at home between the two popular sizes. My old-girlfriend from high school hated small and large. She said you can't handle a small one and an extra-large one scared her for dear life.

I understand as certain things like scary vaginas and large darkened hairy nipples are a massive turn off for me. I'd rather date a cute dude first.

Now, in my experience treating girls like a barbie doll is a turn-off. Some hate getting flowers and chocolates -- others love it. One girl I dated just wanted me to buy her DVDs of Rocko's Modern Life and the OC. She hated chocolate and was allergic to many flowers. I'm also allergic to many flowers, so I understand.
So girls hate 2 inch cocks and paying for everything?? Holy crap
Reply With Quote
  #43  
Old 03-24-2010, 08:01 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Fred Krueger View Post
Nope.
In the mythology of female sexuality, a lot of fuss is made over the differences between clitoral, G-spot, blended and vaginal orgasms. The clitoral orgasm is often criticized as being quick and lighthearted, while the others are somehow deemed more serious and substantive, possibly because they include partner-friendly penetration. But a quick study of anatomy reveals that all orgasms are clitoral. The clitoris is the sexual epicenter, an orgasmic powerhouse in which no sensation goes unnoticed.

Many people know and love the clitoris as the pea-size bump you can see externally; however, this is merely the tip of the iceberg. The clitoris is actually a vast internal network of parts that extend deep into the pelvis and connect with other internal parts of a woman’s sexual anatomy — measuring about four inches in total! And guess what the clitoris backs right into? The G-spot, which, anatomically speaking, is an area of spongy tissue that surrounds the urethra to protect it during penetration (named for the man who discovered it in 1944, Dr. Ernst Grafenberg).

Read more: http://today.msnbc.msn.com/id/23505436/#ixzz0j8rHbH0i
Reply With Quote
  #44  
Old 03-24-2010, 11:15 PM
Eh, jolanar, I still don't buy into it. There are also plenty of others who don't as well.

Quote:
The existence of the G-Spot was questioned by a team at King's College London in late 2009. They acquired the largest sample size to date of 1,800 women – who are pairs of twins – and found they did not report a similar G-Spot in a questionnaire, suggesting its existence is subjective.[4] Study co-author Dr. Andrea Burri believes: "It is irresponsible to claim the existence of an entity that has never been proven and pressurise women and men too."[6]
The G-Spot isn't something that's inherently proven. Women get off in different ways, just like guys do. There's not one inherent spot during vaginal intercourse that's going to get a girl off--clitoris aside.
Reply With Quote
  #45  
Old 03-24-2010, 11:42 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Fred Krueger View Post
Eh, jolanar, I still don't buy into it. There are also plenty of others who don't as well.



The G-Spot isn't something that's inherently proven. Women get off in different ways, just like guys do. There's not one inherent spot during vaginal intercourse that's going to get a girl off--clitoris aside.
Well the whole point of that article was that g spot stimulation is essentially clitoris stimulation. So in a sense your right it doesn't exist as it's own separate entity.
Reply With Quote
  #46  
Old 03-25-2010, 12:26 AM
So what you people are trying to say is...sex isn't a myth?
Reply With Quote
  #47  
Old 03-25-2010, 01:38 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tweek View Post
So what you people are trying to say is...sex isn't a myth?
No, but you are seeing why women have to explain everything in bed
Reply With Quote
  #48  
Old 03-25-2010, 02:09 AM
I work 10 hours a day 5 days a week, do all the chores around the house, and take care of my daughter when i get home from work. My wife doesn't have a job, never lifts a finger around the house, and still isn't happy, oh yeah....and my penis is larger than 2 inches. What's a guy to do?
Reply With Quote
  #49  
Old 03-25-2010, 02:09 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by jolanar View Post
In the mythology of female sexuality, a lot of fuss is made over the differences between clitoral, G-spot, blended and vaginal orgasms. The clitoral orgasm is often criticized as being quick and lighthearted, while the others are somehow deemed more serious and substantive, possibly because they include partner-friendly penetration. But a quick study of anatomy reveals that all orgasms are clitoral. The clitoris is the sexual epicenter, an orgasmic powerhouse in which no sensation goes unnoticed.

Many people know and love the clitoris as the pea-size bump you can see externally; however, this is merely the tip of the iceberg. The clitoris is actually a vast internal network of parts that extend deep into the pelvis and connect with other internal parts of a woman’s sexual anatomy — measuring about four inches in total! And guess what the clitoris backs right into? The G-spot, which, anatomically speaking, is an area of spongy tissue that surrounds the urethra to protect it during penetration (named for the man who discovered it in 1944, Dr. Ernst Grafenberg).

Read more: http://today.msnbc.msn.com/id/23505436/#ixzz0j8rHbH0i
The biggest casanovas probably dont even know what the hell a clit or a the g-spot is. "The G Spot?? Is that a new club?"

Sex is pretty much like kissing. Just play it by ear and wing it. Go with it. I rewatched Irreversible awhile ago and Monica Bellucci's character had a really good/honest advice on sex.
Reply With Quote
  #50  
Old 03-25-2010, 03:07 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by cloneofkelso View Post
I work 10 hours a day 5 days a week, do all the chores around the house, and take care of my daughter when i get home from work. My wife doesn't have a job, never lifts a finger around the house, and still isn't happy, oh yeah....and my penis is larger than 2 inches. What's a guy to do?
Cut her break lines?
Reply With Quote
  #51  
Old 03-25-2010, 03:54 AM
Did I miss the "What do men hate about women" thread? Where's the "No Ma'am" club?
Reply With Quote
  #52  
Old 03-25-2010, 03:57 AM
The National Organization of Men Against Amazonian Masterhood? You know there is no such thing. On an unrelated note there will be a meeting in my garage at 8 O'clock.
Reply With Quote
  #53  
Old 03-25-2010, 03:59 AM
This might be the best way to help the lot of you find the g-spot.

http://www.boredpanda.com/g-spot-mou...andy-kurovets/
Reply With Quote
  #54  
Old 03-25-2010, 04:05 AM
I don't think that's anatomically accurate.

Plus it seems more like the equivalent of giving a mouse an M&M for pressing the button for cheese.
Reply With Quote
  #55  
Old 03-25-2010, 07:03 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by electriclite View Post
I don't think that's anatomically accurate.

Plus it seems more like the equivalent of giving a mouse an M&M for pressing the button for cheese.

The uncertainty in your statement is cause for alarm.
Reply With Quote
  #56  
Old 03-25-2010, 08:52 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by mongo_bcsd View Post
Did I miss the "What do men hate about women" thread? Where's the "No Ma'am" club?
If you have a look at most of this site, you'll find threads that are very much like that.

But one of my pet hatreds of the opposite sex is thinking with their balls rather than their brains and using "But we're hard-wired that way' as a legitimate excuse. It's not, seriously. All it does is make the guy look like a total idiot with no common decency or standards for that matter.
Reply With Quote
  #57  
Old 03-25-2010, 10:24 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by BubbaStrangelove View Post
This might be the best way to help the lot of you find the g-spot.

http://www.boredpanda.com/g-spot-mou...andy-kurovets/
AHAHAHAHAHA! That's hilarious!

Quote:
Originally Posted by electriclite View Post
I don't think that's anatomically accurate.

Plus it seems more like the equivalent of giving a mouse an M&M for pressing the button for cheese.
Quote:
Originally Posted by BubbaStrangelove View Post
The uncertainty in your statement is cause for alarm.
Though not as much as this
Reply With Quote
  #58  
Old 03-25-2010, 10:30 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by electriclite View Post
No, but you are seeing why women have to explain everything in bed
Haha, my wife is very satisfied, thank you very much.
Reply With Quote
  #59  
Old 03-25-2010, 12:32 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tagia_Romero View Post
If you have a look at most of this site, you'll find threads that are very much like that.

But one of my pet hatreds of the opposite sex is thinking with their balls rather than their brains and using "But we're hard-wired that way' as a legitimate excuse. It's not, seriously. All it does is make the guy look like a total idiot with no common decency or standards for that matter.
I don't know. Something tells me that excuse would surface if you told a woman to stop talking so much.

Last edited by overwatch; 03-25-2010 at 12:37 PM..
Reply With Quote
  #60  
Old 03-25-2010, 01:00 PM
You know what I hate about guise? How I can never find the right top hat to go with the right fake mustache and monocle combo. Or if I'm looking to be more festive, the right clown wig to go with the right big clown pants.

Last edited by Tweek; 03-25-2010 at 01:02 PM..
Reply With Quote
  #61  
Old 03-25-2010, 01:19 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tagia_Romero View Post
But one of my pet hatreds of the opposite sex is thinking with their balls rather than their brains and using "But we're hard-wired that way' as a legitimate excuse. It's not, seriously. All it does is make the guy look like a total idiot with no common decency or standards for that matter.
Well that's the thing though, it is like that. The difference is how much any particular guy actually gives into it. A while back i heard it boiled down to this:

Quote:
Guys fall in "like" almost 100 times a day but he rarely falls in "love"
The idea is that on a biological level we are supposed to have as many mates as possible like the many of the other mammal species on the planet. The problem arises because many of our cultures/societies view this as wrong and we should commit to a single person for our lives.

This is all fine and good and i believe is a genuine conflict so it really comes down to each individual guy and how much he gives into the former side of the conflict. If it's a guy that uses it as a constant excuse for being a man hoar or being unfaithful then he's just an ass hole. But to dismiss the idea that men are "hard wired for sex" is a bit much me thinks.
Reply With Quote
  #62  
Old 03-25-2010, 07:29 PM
Girls who like guys who play hard to get is just another way of them saying they only go for guys who have zero interest in them whatsoever.
Reply With Quote
  #63  
Old 03-25-2010, 08:30 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by BoxManShoes View Post
Girls who like guys who play hard to get is just another way of them saying they only go for guys who have zero interest in them whatsoever.
I like how that had nothing to do with anything. Funny.
Reply With Quote
  #64  
Old 03-25-2010, 08:50 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Fred Krueger View Post
Haha, my wife is very satisfied, thank you very much.
She taught you very well, huh?
Reply With Quote
  #65  
Old 03-25-2010, 09:23 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tagia_Romero View Post
If you have a look at most of this site, you'll find threads that are very much like that.

But one of my pet hatreds of the opposite sex is thinking with their balls rather than their brains and using "But we're hard-wired that way' as a legitimate excuse. It's not, seriously. All it does is make the guy look like a total idiot with no common decency or standards for that matter.
Completely agree. I cringe whenever some moron uses this as an excuse to why he cheated on his wife or gf.

Which reminds me, I was watching the Real World the other day and one of the guys on the show cheated on his gf and his gf (of a couple years) found out about it and all he could say to her was "I'm a guy! It happens". Didnt apologize or anything. Douchebags like that make us good guys look bad.
Reply With Quote
  #66  
Old 03-26-2010, 03:31 AM
You know what else I have seen on here which annoys me? When one guy doesn't like one particular 'hottie', the rest of them gang up on him, saying that he needs to hand in his manhood and asking if he's gay or not. Come on, that's pretty damn idiotic to say- if somebody doesn't share your penis's desire for one starlet, that doesn't make him any less of a man than you are, in fact, you're proving yourself less of a man by saying trash such as that.
Reply With Quote
  #67  
Old 03-26-2010, 04:34 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tagia_Romero View Post
You know what else I have seen on here which annoys me? When one guy doesn't like one particular 'hottie', the rest of them gang up on him, saying that he needs to hand in his manhood and asking if he's gay or not. Come on, that's pretty damn idiotic to say- if somebody doesn't share your penis's desire for one starlet, that doesn't make him any less of a man than you are, in fact, you're proving yourself less of a man by saying trash such as that.
That's something I've seen that's always bugged me.
Reply With Quote
  #68  
Old 03-26-2010, 05:53 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tagia_Romero View Post
You know what else I have seen on here which annoys me? When one guy doesn't like one particular 'hottie', the rest of them gang up on him, saying that he needs to hand in his manhood and asking if he's gay or not. Come on, that's pretty damn idiotic to say- if somebody doesn't share your penis's desire for one starlet, that doesn't make him any less of a man than you are, in fact, you're proving yourself less of a man by saying trash such as that.
I get this off the boards too.

Friends think I'm crazy for thinking Kat Dennings and Rachel Weisz are gorgeous, yet they go apeshit when I say I couldn't despise Drew Barrymore and Fergie even more.
Reply With Quote
  #69  
Old 03-26-2010, 12:04 PM
I love how when you're hanging out with your friends in public, and a fairly attractive woman walks by and all of your buddies make it a point to let each other know how hot they think she is, yet if you keep your silence instead of going "DAYUMMM YO DAT GURL FINE AZ HELL LOOK AT DAT AZZ YO!!" your manly peers give you weird looks and question your heterosexuality. I mean, I see a lot of sexually attractive women all the time, but I don't see the need to verbally state my attraction towards them out loud every time one walks by.

Fortunately, they never get to stick their dick in anything with a 3-digit IQ, unless said woman with 3 digit IQ is drunk.
Reply With Quote
  #70  
Old 03-26-2010, 08:27 PM
Girls don't know what they want.


I will give a fake million dollars to anybody who can tell me with a straight face they knew a girl who outlined what she wanted and then ended up with somebody who actually had those qualities instead of uhhh the exact opposite. Sketching out personality preferences is an imminent fail.
Reply With Quote
  #71  
Old 03-26-2010, 08:32 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shinigami View Post
Girls don't know what they want.
And guys are totally decisive and honest about what they want? Not in my experience. (And no, I'm not trying to generalize here...kthnxbai.)
Reply With Quote
  #72  
Old 03-26-2010, 08:45 PM
tweek is right, of course, but this thread is centered on girls, not guys

Quote:
And guys are totally decisive and honest about what they want?
Absolutely. Name one guy who wasn't 100% right about everything he ever predicted for his future anything. Any prediction of a job or wife or husband if he's in to (and into) the same sex. You can't do it, can you? No you can't.
If you can you're a liar, and I'll know because girls aren't good at lying either.
Reply With Quote
  #73  
Old 03-26-2010, 09:27 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shinigami View Post
Any prediction of a job or wife or husband if he's in to (and into) the same sex. You can't do it, can you?
Now wait a minute...This is a family movie forum.

As for the rest of your post...I see what you did there.
Reply With Quote
  #74  
Old 03-26-2010, 10:34 PM
Girls want the same thing that guys want... it's called "everything."
Reply With Quote
  #75  
Old 03-27-2010, 02:38 PM
I wouldn't want a girl with everything. That would be too intimidating.

Good chances are... If a girl says she wanted something you didn't have, she's just putting words together. Sometimes I read these relationship advice articles when I come online in the morning and fiddle with my email, right. One week there is an article saying Guess what guys, girls like the love handles! Another week there is an article going Drop the chips guys, girls love a tight bod! You would think bad rags like that wouldn't be representative of women themselves, but it's dead on with this kind of nonsense. When you're still starting out in relationships it's good and healthy to try your brain at outlining what you like and don't like, but that stuff needs to go by the wayside because it's pretty much a mental masturbation where you're just detailing something that can't really be detailed in a fruitless effort to take hold of the chaos of your emotions. You know you're in the right relationship space when you're not doing those things, girls and guys alike.

Although it's fine to have No child rapists on your list of don't-wants. Otherwise, you're wasting your brain. Total waste of brain activity. Think about something more productive and applicable to the real world, like how to trap a leprechaun and find its pot of gold.

Last edited by Shinigami; 03-27-2010 at 02:42 PM..
Reply With Quote
  #76  
Old 04-01-2010, 03:24 AM
Don't devaluate a girl's feelings. Respect their feelings, but feel free to share your own. Contradiction doesn't mean conflict, but disrespect usually always does.
Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools
Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread:

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump