Old 04-01-2010, 01:46 AM
This was probably the strongest episode of the season so far. Anything with Randy is great. Loved the Colonel as a colombian drug lord though, rofl.
Old 04-01-2010, 02:14 AM
It wasn't quite the laugh riot the previous episodes were, but I almost choked on my pizza when Randy started bouncing on his balls.

There were some great moments:

Cartman's head exploding

All the Pope references

When the one protester guy said "What's ridiculous" - or whatever.

The scrotum coat
Old 04-01-2010, 05:09 AM
I didn't laugh out loud as much as last week. I only laughed twice, but I enjoyed many moments as the previous poster stated.

The whole obsession with KFC.

The Scarface references.

Randy singing Buffalo Soldier.

The guys riding their balls through the streets.

And every reference to the Pope. Fuck that waste of life.
Old 04-01-2010, 12:02 PM
I thought this episode was easily the best of the three and probably one of my favorite episode in the last 3 or 4 years. They didn't overuse any jokes to the point of annoyance and just stuck to what worked. It was just classic South Park as to me Trey and Matt are at their best when they go with absurdist humor (Some of my all time favorites include Scott Tenorman, Christmas Critters, and Krazy Kripples) instead or mocking current events. It reminded me of a Season 5 or 6 episode with how gross some of the imagery was and how over the top it all was. Plus, some of the older characters like Jimbo and Barbrady (Trey remembered how to do his voice correctly again) got some screentime.

More great moments:

- Scrotum Coat

- The ball bouncing music was so awesome

- "Just gonna get a little bit on cancer, Stan"

- Cartman snorting chicken skin

- All the Scarface references especially how they portrayed Colonel Sanders and "YOU CUT THE GRAVY WITH BOSTON MARKET GRAVY!!!!"

- NOOOOOOOOO *Head explodes*

- Easy Pope jokes.

- Cartman freaking out on everyone because he needs his chicken

And since I'm late to the party. The Tiger Woods episode was decent. It took a couple of viewings for me to enjoy it. I thought it was underwhelming on first viewing than I thought about the episode more. I love the voice they gave Big Ben/Tiger's Wife (All the other Celeb impersonations were hilariously bad. I love how they don't try on the voices and Obama sounds just like Letterman or Tiger Woods) and the Alien Wizard.

The McBoogerballs episode was the other way around where I loved it on first viewing but it got old on repeat viewings. I can't believed how much they filled time with the puking. It had to take up at least 4 minutes of episode time. The Katie Couric puke was funny though. It was hilarious but wow the SJP jokes were among the most mean spirited jokes ever on the show. The episode was right before her birthday as well. It just seemed so random to start mocking her ugliness at this point. The Morgan Freeman reading gag would've been funnier if Trey sounded anything like Freeman. It started out similar than the voice just started sounding like Randy or Butters Dad or any other male adult character Trey voices. The Butters stuff was great as usual though.

Last edited by Frank the Tank; 04-01-2010 at 12:14 PM..
Old 04-02-2010, 10:59 AM
Colonel Sanders was by far the best part of the entire episode. I started to notice the Scarface references early on, but when the informant for James Oliver. And of course, "Don't fuck me Cartman, don't you ever try to fuck me."
Old 04-03-2010, 12:00 AM
this season thus far has been quite excellent!

Even though the wrst episode of South Park is still better than 99% of other TV... some seasons will have 1 stand out episode and the rest are just funny but not really stand out... this season, all 3 eps have been stand out episodes!

Hope this show continues like Simpsons does!
Old 04-03-2010, 06:51 AM
"Whada we want?" BIGGER DOORS!
"Whereda we want 'em?" WEED STORES!
Old 04-05-2010, 07:01 AM
Oh Randy... he's the best

"I'm feeling kinda stupid right now"
Old 04-05-2010, 10:42 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by SkyNet View Post
Hope this show continues like Simpsons does!
You mean how long it has stayed on television right? Cause we don't need another show to lower in quality until it is just limping along as a shell of its former self.
Old 04-05-2010, 12:10 PM
Great episode. Loved pretty much all to moments ppl have listed so far.

"Oh my god Randy!? Your balls!"

"I know, smoking weed right in front of a cop."

"No i mean your actual balls!"

Loved the Scarface references. The bit with the drug deal in the ally though with the cut gravy, was that from some other movie cause there isn't really a scene like that in Scarface.

Also love how the doctor makes the connection between the rise in cancer and the lack of KFC assuming "something" i nthe KFC keeps the cancer at bay with nothing to suggest such things. Perfect South Park town stupidity lol.
Old 04-05-2010, 12:31 PM
Apparently their making fun of Facebook this week. Sounds good.
Old 04-05-2010, 02:26 PM
I forgot about there being a new episode last week but last night at 3AM I randomly caught it playing on The Comedy Network. It was uncensored, which was pretty sweet, since this particular episode had a lot of swearing.

It wasn't as good as the last two episodes IMO...something about it seemed a little off, I can't really explain what...but it had some good laughs, and it made me crave getting some KFC.

The whole big balls aspect of the story made me uncomfortable though. I know it's just a cartoon and all but thinking about if my own balls grew that big and I hopped along on them on street pavement no less just makes me cringe.

But yeah I love Randy, he's hilarious.
Old 04-05-2010, 02:41 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Derek237 View Post
The whole big balls aspect of the story made me uncomfortable though. I know it's just a cartoon and all but thinking about if my own balls grew that big and I hopped along on them on street pavement no less just makes me cringe.
When I was younger, I got hit in the balls once, and I got hit hard, and it hurt so badly. So, when I saw them jumping on them, I was cringing, but laughing too.

It was not as funny as previous episodes, but it was still really good.

I hope we get a Butters episode similar to his pimpin one. That is my favorite episode of SP. I have never laughed so hard at anything else, you know what I am sayin?
Old 04-08-2010, 01:33 AM
Just watched the newest episode. Easily the best of the season so far. They spoof celebrities and politics and all that really well on the show....but just like Guitar Queer-O and this episode, they really know how to poke fun at fads too. I'm even kind of surprised it took them so long to tackle Facebook.

It wasn't fall-out-of-your-chair hilarious, but it was clever as shit. A really great episode. Mind-blowing.

FYI, it didn't take long for that Kip Drordy kid to get his own Facebook page. And he's anything but unpopular.

http://www.facebook.com/home.php?#!/...09260392437693

8000 fans and counting...

Last edited by Derek237; 04-08-2010 at 01:41 AM..
Old 04-08-2010, 06:37 AM
I'm off to do battle with my profile in a game of Yahtzee...
Old 04-08-2010, 08:10 AM
Truly a great episode. It really hit hard at the Facebook users.

I loved when Randy kept asking Stan why he didn't do something on Facebook. Then Wendy questioning him about someone else seeing his bunny costume.
Old 04-08-2010, 10:30 AM
Another perfect episode. I figured that one kid was doomed from the moment we saw him. I predicted a very dark ending for him; glad they surprised me. And the Tron stuff was golden. They got the voice of the MPC perfect (of course this wasn't his first appearance, but it's still funny as hell).
Old 04-08-2010, 10:57 AM
great episode.. but my favorite part was Cartman doing "Mad Friends"... that shit had me dying!

This show is pretty much perfect! And Trey and Matt are pure geniuses!

and i hope they go on like The Simpsons (in Years not in Quality)!
Old 04-08-2010, 11:18 AM
The episode about Facebook was hilarious!

"So Stan we're not friends anymore?"
"Fuck Off, dad."
Old 04-08-2010, 12:55 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Badbird View Post
And the Tron stuff was golden. They got the voice of the MPC perfect (of course this wasn't his first appearance, but it's still funny as hell).
I wonder how many people looking forward to Tron Legacy had no idea what South Park was doing last night.

Quote:
and i hope they go on like The Simpsons (in Years not in Quality)!
That's better.
Old 04-08-2010, 02:22 PM
I was insanely fucked up last night (drank a lot and smoked a ton of chronic) so I dont really remember much from this episode other than Stan playing yahtzee againist some huge robot or something haha. Gonna watch it again tonight but sober this time.
Old 04-08-2010, 05:06 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by echo_bravo View Post
I was insanely fucked up last night (drank a lot and smoked a ton of chronic) so I dont really remember much from this episode other than Stan playing yahtzee againist some huge robot or something haha. Gonna watch it again tonight but sober this time.
I usually have this same problem. My roommates and I TiVo South Park every week, and we all usually watch it together Friday or Saturday night after partying... and I'll never be able to remember much from the episode the next day.

With that aside, I watched the episode earlier today since my roommates are out of town, and holy shit it was good! It was even better then last week's episode (which at the time was my favorite of the season). But dammit my roommate was supposed to change the TiVo settings to record 5 minutes later because the ending has been getting cut off all season and the didn't do it... so I never got to see what happened to the Kip kid.
Old 04-08-2010, 05:14 PM
lol when i posted last night Kip had around 8000 fans and now it's over 30,000....I find that hilarious. And insane considering the episode aired less than 24 hours ago, jesus.

Old 04-08-2010, 06:52 PM
Not that many laughs but extremely clever stuff.

Randy and Cartman shined again, especially Randy when he was asking Stan about being friends on facebook. What an awesome character Randy turned out to be, almost as classic as Cartman.
Old 04-08-2010, 07:21 PM
you really cant go wrong with anything Randy says... he is fuckin hilarious!

a Randy & Cartman episode would be epic!
Old 04-08-2010, 08:28 PM
Quote:
you really cant go wrong with anything Randy says... he is fuckin hilarious!

that would be incredible

Does anyone else think it's hilarious how Cartman pronounces Kenny's name now?
Old 04-08-2010, 08:58 PM
"Fuck off, dad."

Great stuff.
Old 04-09-2010, 12:33 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by smok3h View Post
that would be incredible

Does anyone else think it's hilarious how Cartman pronounces Kenny's name now?
Haha yeah I've noticed that as well.

This episode was another great one. Loved Cartman as Jim Cramer and him and Kyle on Chatroulette ("another guy jerking off, another guy jerking off...")

They're really bringin it strong this season.
Old 04-09-2010, 09:21 AM
"Stan, you poke your grandmother!"
Old 04-12-2010, 03:33 PM
The video chat segment fucking killed me. Best episode of the season.
Old 04-13-2010, 03:38 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Badbird View Post
Another perfect episode. I figured that one kid was doomed from the moment we saw him. I predicted a very dark ending for him; glad they surprised me. And the Tron stuff was golden. They got the voice of the MPC perfect (of course this wasn't his first appearance, but it's still funny as hell).
I enjoyed it alot as well. I have seen TRON 100x when I was younger. As soon as Stan got sucked into the computer, it all came back to me. A very good episode overall.
Old 04-13-2010, 03:48 PM
Quote:
LOL they did that in the previous episode Randy's Cancer/Pot with Cartman's KFC addiction.

Really enjoyed the episode. I loved how they totally psych you out by having the speeder bikes appear then at the last second they morph into the seats at the table for Yatzee.
Old 04-13-2010, 04:35 PM
Next airing will be the 200th episode of South Park. It should be pretty fucking epic.

Quote:
THE 200TH EPISODE OF "SOUTH PARK" IS ALL NEW THIS WEDNESDAY, APRIL 14 AT 10:00 P.M. ON COMEDY CENTRAL? NEW YORK, April 12, 2010 - "EVERY celebrity THE TOWN OF SOUTH PARK HAS EVER MOCKED IS out for revenge AS THE SHOW marks ITS 200TH EPISODE titled "200," premiering on Wednesday, April 14 at 10:00 p.m. on COMEDY CENTRAL. While on a school field trip, Stan accidentally INSULTS Tom Cruise and sets off a chain reaction. 200 previously ridiculed celebrities stand strong in a class action lawsuit against the town of South Park. This could be the thing that destroys South Park forever.
Old 04-13-2010, 05:02 PM
i don't think there is a font size big enough to type EPIC in to do that discription justice.
Old 04-13-2010, 06:51 PM
I hope to god Tom Cruise utters the amazing line I'LL SUE YOU IN ENGLAND!
Old 04-13-2010, 11:41 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by vesaker View Post
LOL they did that in the previous episode Randy's Cancer/Pot with Cartman's KFC addiction.
no no.. im talking about like a Road Trip episode or something where it is just Cartman and Randy! That would be amazing!

as for tomorrows (or todays, or yesterdays, depending on when you read this) episode... i can not wait! It is going to be hilarious! This season has been amazing and this new episode i feel is incapable of not being fucking hilarious!
Old 04-14-2010, 12:18 PM
http://www.southparkstudios.com/

There's a video right smack in front showing a preview of the episode.
Old 04-14-2010, 12:42 PM
Quote:
no no.. im talking about like a Road Trip episode or something where it is just Cartman and Randy! That would be amazing!
Ah i see, well then we are in agreement i can't even imagine the situation that could get them together but that just means it will be that much more awesome when they do, lol.

Quote:
Originally Posted by the clever guy View Post
http://www.southparkstudios.com/

There's a video right smack in front showing a preview of the episode.
Oh SHIT they've even got Mecha Streisand in there! Nice! Can't wait for this one.
Old 04-15-2010, 12:09 AM
Well...

Are we gonna have to wait for the answer like last time? I guess it'll be a Terrence and Phillip episode next week.

Having another T&P episode will be fine, as long as we have something along the lines of this exchange happen again:

"I'm not your buddy, guy!"

"I'm not your guy, friend!"
Old 04-15-2010, 12:10 AM
GREAT episode. I am actually anxious to see the answers to this cliffhanger.