Old 05-27-2009, 06:41 PM
This show is too good for this thread to die.

I think Clay is a better leader than Jax, he is much more stable. I got a feeling the club would fall to pieces with soft touch jax in charge.
Old 05-27-2009, 07:03 PM
I need my SAMCRO fix soon or else I might hurt someone.
Old 07-07-2009, 04:31 PM
Season 2 of Sons of Anarchy will premier on September 8 at 10:00 ET

Don't forget that the DVD for Season 1 will be released August 18. About 1/2 month to recap season 1 and get ready for season 2.
Old 08-05-2009, 01:15 AM
Who's buying the DVD in two weeks?
Old 08-09-2009, 01:34 PM
How fucking great was Dutch-boy in this.
Old 09-08-2009, 02:52 PM
SOA starts tonight!!!!! Who's ready?
Old 09-08-2009, 05:17 PM
Never seen an episode of Season 1. I'll tune in tonight and watch the season 2 premiere though.
Old 09-08-2009, 05:58 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by echo_bravo View Post
Never seen an episode of Season 1. I'll tune in tonight and watch the season 2 premiere though.
Same here, I'm sure the wrap up that season premieres usually do will hopefully keep me up to date.
Old 09-09-2009, 12:23 AM
Very good premier for the new season. I love the Adam Arkin/Henry Rollins addition.
Old 09-15-2009, 11:23 PM
I just did a marathon of season 1 and all I can say is: Great Fucking Series! I don't know why I pushed it off as a waste of time but it fired hot on all cylinders: acting, drama, realism, & intensity!
Old 09-20-2009, 06:10 PM
So far Clay and Jax don't know about the rape, but they'll get the info during the season.
Old 09-20-2009, 09:01 PM
Id love to get caught up on this show, my friends keep telling me on how awesome it is.
Old 09-23-2009, 12:34 PM
just caught up on the last couple of eps. Fantastic so far, better than season one. Best thing on Tv atm, Until Dexter starts.

Well, that isn't fair, they are totally different. I love them equally.
Old 10-08-2009, 07:02 PM
Things are going to pick up next week!!!! Zobelle is really getting to SAMCRO, but The League is going to get beat down once the club goes after them.

Clay and Jax are still catfighting with each other, but they're gonna have to get it together soon.

And then, no one can forget that Opie still doesn't know about what REALLY happened with Donna. He's gonna hear about it sooner or later.

SAMCRO vs. The League. Get ready.
Old 10-14-2009, 08:40 PM
Interesting....many of the club members are in jail. Looks like Agent Stahl is going to make a return (we haven't seen her since episode 1 of this season).

Once again, Jax had the better plan but Clay insists on going right after the enemy guns blazing...and the club got burned.
Old 10-17-2009, 03:30 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by HurricanesR1 View Post
...Once again, Jax had the better plan but Clay insists on going right after the enemy guns blazing...and the club got burned.
Clay just keeps making stupid decisions. The League is about two steps ahead of SAMCRO, getting them thrown in jail and undermining their partnership with the IRA guys.

The League may have achieved their goal by rattling Gemma - she's the only one who may have pulled Clay back and talked some sense into him. But she's busy dealing with her own problems.
Old 10-17-2009, 06:33 AM
Clay jsut wants as much action and to make as much of an impact as he can before his hands are shot and he can't ride anymore. Great call on the Gemma-rape motive though how would they guess she wouldn't just tell Clay and have the war start then?
Old 10-20-2009, 04:27 PM
I'll admit right now I only started watching this show this season because Henry Rollins is on it, but it fucking rules.
Old 11-03-2009, 05:44 PM
Show's about to get interesting.

The members are gonna want to know what Jax meant by "at least I don't kill women". Opie's gonna find out what really happened with Donna. Also, it's a matter of time before Gemma tells Clay/Jax about the rape.

Episode 9 tonight.
Old 11-04-2009, 07:17 PM
Intense shit last night. That homeless woman is fucking errie.
Old 11-14-2009, 01:35 PM
Caught the encore ep. last night. This is the best thing on TV right now damnit. Perlman, Hunnam and Sagal deserve Emmy's for the ending of that last episode alone.

Last edited by HannibalGuy; 11-21-2009 at 06:45 PM..
Old 11-18-2009, 09:26 PM
Best damn show on TV right now!
Old 11-18-2009, 10:09 PM
This past episode was probably the best one this season. Just about everything in it was top notch.
Old 11-20-2009, 01:07 AM
amazing show, just weird seeing Heath Ledgers little brother playing a Biker...
Old 11-20-2009, 01:07 AM
Yeah, I'm surprised by the way Tig brought out the Donna incident. Jax and Clay are back on track now.

Zobelle is playing Weston with the Mayan deal.
Old 11-21-2009, 03:05 AM
Looks like the next episode is gonna be amazing:

LINK CONTAINS SPOILERS! (Although they're pretty vague)

http://au.eonline.com/uberblog/watch..._goes_war.html
Old 11-24-2009, 11:31 PM
I don't watch much TV while it's airing but I make it a point to watch Sons Of Anarchy.

Great show and I expect one hell of a finale next week!
Old 12-01-2009, 11:36 PM
Damn, that was one hell of a season finale!

This show is defintiely one of my favorites now.
Old 12-02-2009, 02:52 AM
Yeah, very good finale. Some of the storylines were resolved, but a lot of new ones were created.
Old 12-02-2009, 10:26 AM
What a way to end the second season.

Can't believe we have to wait until next September to get the third!
Old 12-03-2009, 03:57 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr.HyDe807 View Post
Damn, that was one hell of a season finale!
I'll say!

Old 12-03-2009, 11:17 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Muddy Shores View Post
I'll say!

Not sure if that's sarcasm or not but that one little punch is responsible for a lot of shit come the third season. Gemma's gone, Cameron has Able, Halfsack is dead and Zoebell is free. All because one little punch.
Old 12-06-2009, 01:12 AM
I've been wondering; how come Clay and Jax don't give a shit about the other dudes that raped Gemma? You think they would want to kill those other two guys as well, or at least TRY to solicit the info from Weston before they off'd him.

As for S3, I'm wondering if at least part of it will take place in Ireland? I know Zoebell is going to Budapest, but I think it's unlikely they'll take it there, seeing as how there's a Son's chapter already established in Ireland.

Stahl is fucking retarded. She should know she was dead the minute she put that shit into motion, and you'd think her encounter with Opie would have scared her straight. Her sense of self preservation is seriously fucked up.

Last edited by Danger^Cart; 12-06-2009 at 01:14 AM..
Old 12-06-2009, 04:42 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Danger^Cart View Post
I've been wondering; how come Clay and Jax don't give a shit about the other dudes that raped Gemma? You think they would want to kill those other two guys as well, or at least TRY to solicit the info from Weston before they off'd him.
I viewed it as they're smart enough to know nothing they could do would get information out of him. Weston was far too steadfast to ever be a rat under any circumstances. He knew he was going to die and he even told his kid not to say anything even though he saw all of their faces. Weston, while an evil bastard, seemed to have a sense of honor about him. So, he would've never talked.
Old 12-06-2009, 05:49 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucky Denver View Post
Weston, while an evil bastard, seemed to have a sense of honor about him.
I've been thinking abuut this as of late (you can tell I've way too much time on my hands). We saw how he reacted when he found out about Zobelle's deal with the Myans. Twards the end of the season, Weston's views became somewhat understandable in a fucked up way. When he told Zobelle "You piss all over the future for my kids!" it's clear he does the things he does because in his mind, it's all for the benifit of his kids. That's what made his last moments on screen with his son real powerful.

Exellent writing, to make a character like that seem somewhat human. Anyone who bashes Rollins' acting needs to watch the last 2 episodes of the season.
Old 12-06-2009, 11:44 PM
One thing that has been weighing on my mind, and will surely come into play Season 3, is that Gemma has NO IDEA what's going on back home. And once she finds out that Able is gone and it's sort of her fault, it should prove to be a great season for her.

I never realized how good of an actress she could be.

The whole finale just gave the next season a lot of ways to go and maybe be the best yet.
Old 12-07-2009, 02:52 AM
I'm not a fan of the whole stealing the baby and going to Ireland idea.
Old 05-17-2010, 04:15 PM
Just finished season 2. Another great show, nearly flawless (apart from the terrible acting by the chick who plays Stahl) and I am shocked at how the latter of the season panned out. The ending had my mouse wide open, but I worry how they can work it out cause I'm not too keen on the idea either.

I for one am pissed that Prospect is dead, but apparantly the kid who played him had creative differences for the character. My mind boggles in wondering what was that bad hee needed change. His character was a good one, and he was near full patch. i wish the actor good luck, but bad move on his part I think.

The acting in this show apart from her is amazing, how they can make these sort of people sympathetic is unbelievable. I'm gonna admit it had me to tears when Gemma told Clay and Jax about the rape.

Top marks for everything really. A perfect 10/10 for season 2. Roll on september!

Last edited by Heisenberg; 05-17-2010 at 04:21 PM..
Old 06-13-2010, 01:10 AM
I can't wait for the new season. This year has been going fast, I feel like I can remember the finale as if it was a week ago. We probably won't get any footage until the end of the month or when Rescue Me premieres.
Old 06-13-2010, 02:23 PM
happy to hear FX gave them a bump in the budget to do the Ireland story right. Be interesting to see the Belfast chapter of SAMCRO (SAM BELL) in full glory.