Old 06-29-2009, 04:20 PM
New forum, old rules... ;)

This is a new forum in which you can discuss anything that doesn't fit into any of our other forums. We ask that everyone remain RESPECTFUL toward one another in here, and not get into too many personal stories, as we don't want this forum to turn into a daily soap opera.

Other than that...enjoy!
Old 06-30-2009, 08:12 PM
Just to make sure everyone knows, just because this is a non-movie talk forum, that doesn't mean you can get away with anything. Threads will still be closed and people will still get banned.

Bake and I will be doing our best to keep this forum as civil as possible but we'll need your help too.
Old 07-26-2009, 07:29 PM
To clarify what JoBlo means by "personal stories" - don't discuss issues of abuse, suicide, and depression in this forum. Please take that elsewhere. Thank you.
Old 08-12-2009, 11:40 AM
Seems like one of these threads pop up every once in a while so I guess I should just state in here: No drunk threads. That's a waste of everyones time.
Old 07-14-2010, 08:44 AM
RULE:

When you start a new thread -- if you're going to copy and paste a news article, blog post, etc. please provide a source at the bottom of your post.
Old 07-14-2010, 08:45 AM
RULE:

No "anything goes" threads. Please don't start topics that don't have a specific thread that links all or most of the posts together.
Old 07-14-2010, 08:46 AM
RULE:

No introduction posts. Please don't state whether you're new to the boards. Just start posting.
Old 07-14-2010, 08:47 AM
RULE:

Please don't engage spammers and spambots. Just report the thread and I'll take care of it.
Old 09-06-2010, 03:51 PM
Just a note to let y'all know that I'm the new Sheriff in MISCtown, but the ^same^ rules apply.

Have fun everybody...and lets keep things as friendly and lighthearted as possible.
Closed Thread