Go Back   Movie Fan Central Discussion Forums > Movie Talk! > Site Suggestions/Questions
MOVIE FAN CENTRAL FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 09-11-2010, 09:18 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Smiert Spionam View Post
Sa-weeeeet! Nice.

Thanks, G-Dub
No worries. Dude, that's a quickass scene from a kickass movie. I have to see it again.
Old 09-11-2010, 10:56 AM
I LOVE the first one, thanks a lot man. I really appreciate it, I owe you a beer.
Old 09-11-2010, 10:58 AM
God of War, upon seeing the pic as my profile picture, I realized that the lettering was a little to small. I went with:

and I actually love it the way it is, the size of the letters, the placement and even your original coloring looks better.
Thanks again for your help man.

Last edited by Joe Scorpio; 09-11-2010 at 11:02 AM..
Old 09-11-2010, 07:17 PM
No worries, Moviefan and Raiden. Anytime. Oh, and I don't drink beer, but if either of you or both of you would click on my site and just hit the "FOLLOW" tab on the right hand side of the main page, that would be really neat. Where all the little icons of people are. It takes about 20 seconds to do that. I'm trying to build a base of viewers, even though nobody ever looks at my blog

Thanks, fellas.

www.moviegifs.net
Old 09-11-2010, 08:39 PM
hmm spam
Old 09-11-2010, 09:07 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by [A] View Post
hmm spam
It's ok. I've earnt it
Old 09-13-2010, 01:06 AM
Hey would anybody mind sizing this so i can use it as my avatar?
I am in no way photoshop literate and have been wanting to use
this pic, but every time i try to size it the resolution gets all wacky.
Thanks in advance to anybody who'll take the time to help

p.s- if it could keep its height to width ratio that would be awesome!

Old 09-13-2010, 07:43 AM
Here you go. That was a bit of a challenge. I'm not great at this technique of filling. There's two of them. If you like one of them, then that's good. I timed myself at this job. Took me 20 minutes. I was determined to get something happening. Hah. And the last two are what other variations are available. But they're no good.

Oh, and if you've got a spare 60 seconds. Please click 'Follow' tab on my blog? Thanks.

www.moviegifs.net

Attached Images

Old 09-13-2010, 03:48 PM
I follow, thank you a ton for your time and effort.

Last edited by fixedMind; 09-13-2010 at 03:52 PM..
Old 09-17-2010, 04:28 AM
No worries, dude. But I don't see you on my blog. It's ok, doesn't matter.
Old 09-18-2010, 10:15 AM
Yo GOD, can you hit me up with an avatar of this? Just seen it on Youtube while scrolling and I thought it was hilarious.

Old 09-18-2010, 12:06 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by God of War View Post
No worries, dude.

Smiert, I made you two a few posts up, dude.

Rusty, there's too much footage for a gif avatar to work, dude. Sorry. After looking at it more than once, it just can't be squashed into a suitable avatar for here. Any other requests maybe?
This.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZrTkmDLUm2w

The infamous "f-you" line.
The guy cracks me up with his horrible acting and this always stuck with me.
Old 09-18-2010, 01:38 PM

Please and thank you.

Last edited by Reckoner; 09-18-2010 at 01:41 PM..
Old 09-18-2010, 06:19 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Heisenberg View Post
Yo GOD, can you hit me up with an avatar of this? Just seen it on Youtube while scrolling and I thought it was hilarious.

Two to choose from, dude.
Attached Images

Old 09-18-2010, 06:22 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by FilmKing2000 View Post

Please and thank you.
First one is an image. But because it's not possible to capture that entire shot in a square frame, I have also made you an animated avatar, so that you get all three parts of the shot. See if you like it. Btw, do me a small favor please? Add yourself to my blog? Just click the 'follow' tab. Please and thanks.

www.moviegifs.net
Attached Images

Old 09-18-2010, 07:26 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by RustyRazor View Post
This.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZrTkmDLUm2w

The infamous "f-you" line.
The guy cracks me up with his horrible acting and this always stuck with me.
I've got that movie, Rusty. Session 9. David Caruso. I have made you one with and one without text. Plus also the full gif incase you wanted to add it to your MFC profile page or whatever for a keep-sake. Once again, too much information to get under 19.5 kb. So I had to make them both 70x70 instead of 90x90. If anyone else here can make you a better avatar of that scene, please approach them, as my skills are limited in this instance. Sorry, dude.

Attached Images

Old 09-19-2010, 06:08 PM
Quote:
Two to choose from, dude.
Brilliant, thanks alot.
Old 09-20-2010, 01:51 AM
No worries, dude. It didn't last long
Old 09-20-2010, 11:25 AM
Quote:
I've got that movie, Rusty. Session 9. David Caruso. I have made you one with and one without text. Plus also the full gif incase you wanted to add it to your MFC profile page or whatever for a keep-sake. Once again, too much information to get under 19.5 kb. So I had to make them both 70x70 instead of 90x90. If anyone else here can make you a better avatar of that scene, please approach them, as my skills are limited in this instance. Sorry, dude.

You truly are a good and kind individual.
Thanks, dude.
Old 09-21-2010, 09:45 AM
No worries, dude. It's cool if you don't want to use that avatar. Oh, and I just made this gif.

Now if anyone can tell me how to squash Gemma Arterton's ass into a JB-sized gif avatar, I'd be mighty grateful.

Tamara Drewe... Daymn!

Old 09-21-2010, 09:50 PM
Mr. War, I have a mission for you.

I found this epic video.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O1NpZxn860M

And my absolute favorite part is at 1:10 - 1:15. It induces a laughter in me unmatched by anything that has ever made me laugh.

If you could turn this into an Avatar, I would be indebted to you. Like, I would be your Chewbacca.
Old 09-21-2010, 10:16 PM
Mr War. Lmao. I like that. How's this? And I have a small favor to ask you. Please click 'FOLLOW' on my blog, thanks, man.

www.moviegifs.net
Attached Images

Last edited by God of War; 09-21-2010 at 10:29 PM..
Old 09-21-2010, 10:28 PM
Oh, and here's the whole gif if you want it for your MFC profile page, dude.

Fuck. That made me laugh.
Old 09-21-2010, 11:03 PM
Fuck yeah! I love it.

Thanks so much, for the avatar and the .gif. This is the one, GoW, this is the one that will launch your gif career to epic meme status on the web. I'll be sure to follow you on your blog.
Old 09-22-2010, 04:38 AM
No worries, dude. I'm glad that you like them. And thank you.
Old 09-27-2010, 01:15 AM
GOW! It's my first time here, and my first time requesting an animated avatar, so here it is - and it's a bit of a challenge!

You know the scene in There Will Be Blood that starts with a close-up of Daniel Plainview's back and then zooms out as he signals for his men to push the drums of dynamite towards the oil derrick - after which, the dynamite blows and chokes out the fire? Well, I'd like an animated avatar of that shot - obviously you won't be able to fit the whole thing in, but maybe just the zoom-out of D-Day Lewis, or maybe just the bit with the explosion at the end. What say you? Think that would be possible?

THANKS!!
Old 09-27-2010, 01:38 AM
I'm on it, dude. You know, I have an uncanny feeling I've made that exact bit of the film into an avatar before.

I'll have a look-see. If not, then I will try my best to make it from scratch for you. Making it's easy. Squashing it down for here is hard.

Old 09-27-2010, 08:45 PM
Ah....GOW...what is the chance of you doing me one of Groucho in action. Perhaps him doing a leg kick from one of his dancing scenes, or the eyebrow move? Alot of nice dancing in "A Day At The Races".

If not, I'd love one of Gandalf striking his staff down in the "You shall not pass" move.

I leave the fate of my .gif in your hands friend.
Old 09-27-2010, 08:51 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Otis_Driftwood View Post
Ah....GOW...what is the chance of you doing me one of Groucho in action. Perhaps him doing a leg kick from one of his dancing scenes, or the eyebrow move? Alot of nice dancing in "A Day At The Races".

If not, I'd love one of Gandalf striking his staff down in the "You shall not pass" move.

I leave the fate of my .gif in your hands friend.
No worries, dude. But I am not familiar with Groucho. Please find a YT clip with what you want it in please.

The eyebrow thing should be easy. I'll make you a couple to choose from. Ok.

http://www.youtube.com/
Old 09-28-2010, 04:54 PM
Here is a compilation set to a "rap" (cringe) tune.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zVzu9...eature=related

Here is a scene from "Duck Soup" where the eyebrows are going.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d5cJu...eature=related

I hope those are enough.

BTW...if you've never experienced Groucho or the Marxes...enjoy my friend!

Last edited by Otis_Driftwood; 09-28-2010 at 04:57 PM..
Old 09-28-2010, 06:07 PM
Quote:
I'm on it, dude. You know, I have an uncanny feeling I've made that exact bit of the film into an avatar before.

I'll have a look-see. If not, then I will try my best to make it from scratch for you. Making it's easy. Squashing it down for here is hard.

YAY! Joy I await the wonderful results!
Old 09-30-2010, 08:51 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Otis_Driftwood View Post
I'd love one of Gandalf striking his staff down in the "You shall not pass" move.
First request done. This was the only way to do it and have all of the elements intact. The balrog, gandalf, and the text. You don't have to use it.

What doesn't get used when filling requests, all gets uploaded on to my site. So, nothing is wasted. I am going to have alot of fun making some Groucho avatars for you. Oh, and I have seen the Marx Bros. They PWN!

Edit-I found another Gandalf avatar I had forgotten about. lol
Attached Images

Last edited by God of War; 09-30-2010 at 09:06 AM..
Old 09-30-2010, 08:57 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Monotreme View Post
YAY! Joy I await the wonderful results!
Dude, I'm in a bit of a dilemma with this one. I felt embarrassed about asking you this, but I have no choice now, so here goes. Firstly, I don't know the film much. I have no clue as to where that part is in this very long movie. If you could do one of two things please.

1. Link me to a YouTube clip of that part.

2. Give me the dvd time index.

Either way, will help me. Then I can tackle this request. I have not been able to find that older avatar I thought I had. And chances are I was incorrect in thinking it was the right bit anyways.
Old 09-30-2010, 11:55 AM
Good one. I can't wait to see what you do with Groucho.

Thanks.
Old 09-30-2010, 05:44 PM
Quote:
Dude, I'm in a bit of a dilemma with this one. I felt embarrassed about asking you this, but I have no choice now, so here goes. Firstly, I don't know the film much. I have no clue as to where that part is in this very long movie. If you could do one of two things please.

1. Link me to a YouTube clip of that part.

2. Give me the dvd time index.

Either way, will help me. Then I can tackle this request. I have not been able to find that older avatar I thought I had. And chances are I was incorrect in thinking it was the right bit anyways.
No prob! The shot starts from 1:07:10 and continues on to 1:07:58. A long shot, I know, so maybe jut take the part where DDL signals with his hands, or if you can get it all into that tiny avatar, some of the explosion at the end. Or maybe just a bit from the zoom out from DDL. It's a tough request, as I warned you But thanks!!!
Old 11-02-2010, 10:45 PM
Can someone make a loop avatar of this part of the clip?

At :11 to :13 should be great.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cTfmQht0AdE
Old 11-14-2010, 11:19 AM
I dunno how hard these will be, but is it possible for you to make me animated avatars of each. I appreciate the work in involved, I wont rush ya.

http://i37.tinypic.com/2zpil1j.gif

&

http://i.imgur.com/sp8kW.gif

Thankyou.

Last edited by Heisenberg; 11-17-2010 at 05:19 PM..
Old 11-26-2010, 01:13 PM
Why can't I change my avatar?!?!?!?! ahhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!! I tried a couple of times and Johnny Depp keeps appearing!
Old 11-27-2010, 12:43 AM
Can anybody get these down to workable sizes?

Old 11-27-2010, 11:23 AM
Quote:
First request done. This was the only way to do it and have all of the elements intact. The balrog, gandalf, and the text. You don't have to use it.

What doesn't get used when filling requests, all gets uploaded on to my site. So, nothing is wasted. I am going to have alot of fun making some Groucho avatars for you. Oh, and I have seen the Marx Bros. They PWN!

Edit-I found another Gandalf avatar I had forgotten about. lol
GOW! Any movement on the Groucho front? Just curious as to what you can do with it.