#1  
Old 08-31-2010, 06:31 PM
4chan posters mob girl who video'd herself killing puppies

Although the triumphant headline reads differently if I make sure to specify the alleged identity of the girl who was videotaped throwing a box of puppies into a river. I actually heard of this on an unrelated forum. I don't have any clean link to it yet, so you guys can google the story or wait until I have a good link.

Here's what seems to have happened. 4chan, which is a notorious uh... place, got a hold of a video somebody posted of a girl happily throwing a box of puppies into a lake. I won't link the video here, but you can find it now that you know what it entails. And it's a girl picking puppies out of a box and hurling them into a river or lake. This video surfaced Monday, apparently. But it pissed a lot of people off. When 4chan got a hold of it nobody knew who the girl was, but the internet posters took a moment from calling each other gay to try tracking down this girl, which may or may not actually bring her harm (the headline was "somebody find this bitch and drown her in a river). Within hours they found out the owner of the youtube account that posted the video, his hometown, his facebook account. On his facebook they found profiles of the alleged girl in the video. Turns out she lives in bosnia and the newspapers there are running with the story. I'm not sure if this is cool, funny or not-so-cool because I don't know if 4chan is just a funny website or if some of the people there might actually be a little wonky about this. I'm also not sure if hacking and breeches of privacy were involved.

Anybody gotten a whiff of this yet?

Last edited by Shinigami; 08-31-2010 at 06:33 PM..
Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old 08-31-2010, 06:47 PM
I heard that she lived in Bulgaria. The video was on youtube but it was taken down before I had the chance to view it. Although I probably wouldn't want to watch it anyway, it is apparently very disturbing.

4Chan recently took vengeance on a British woman who stuffed a cat in a trash can and left it there until it was rescued several hours later.

Here's an article on the whole situation:

http://news.ninemsn.com.au/technolog...-puppy-thrower

Here's a picture of the little monster:

Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 08-31-2010, 07:01 PM
I watched about 20 seconds of the video and couldn't watch anymore. I don't know why I clicked on it, it's very upsetting and something I won't be able to get out of my head.

Bitch is pure evil.
Reply With Quote
  #4  
Old 08-31-2010, 07:02 PM
4chan is basically the asshole of the internet, but if there's one thing they're good at, it's tracking down people and trolling the fuck out of them. Here's hoping the reveal the little bitch, because that's some fucked up shit (I couldn't watch the whole video).
Reply With Quote
  #5  
Old 08-31-2010, 07:07 PM
I was reading about this last night, and unsure about bringing it to the boards since it seems like more eDrama (see also that Jessica something chick) blanketed with a tragic story of animal cruelty.

The girl they found actually wasn't one girl, but 3 possible girls it might be. Each girl, with the same name, is being labeled as some variation of "the bitch who deserves to die" -- and surely it isn't all 3 girls, unless there is some sort of Agent Smith thing going on with her.

Then, they live in Bosnia. I'm not sure what the animal cruelty laws in Bosnia are. Neither do any of the people who are helping to hunt her down seem to know.

Drowning puppies, is horrible, but also a common rural practice. I'm not familiar with the geography and culture of Bosnia, but I can't see something like this happening in some American farm town and ending in a lynch mob. So, I'm not sure what the eVegence is going to be - ordering pizzas to her house with a $50 calling card, or maybe leaving nasty comments on a YouTube account. Either way, reading the mob's proclamation against the girl, they've all but burned down her house and made her watch all her siblings drown to death.

I think the main problem people take isn't just the drowning of the puppies, but that it was filmed and seemed to be occurring with joy. I get that, and agree that both things are awful. I'm just not sure the Internet is best served when people "talk big" about owning people or some implied ability to access 976EVIL.net. (EDIT: little do I realize, that's an actual website; although, they only sell shirts, not kill you through the Internet)

What strikes me is that, when I watch the video, I'm not sure that she's not someone of a diminished mental capacity. I mean, she's nonverbal throughout the whole thing, and the only sound she makes (weeeee!) resembles that of a 3 year old.

This might all be the equivalent of the towns folk trying to track down Lenny and George, but no one knows, because people are starting to believe that real life observations and gathering something from the Internet are one and the same. Keep in mind, the Internet states they "hunted the bitch down", when really they've found 3 totally different girls who may or may not be the actual girl. That's the way it works. Even though they didn't really find the girl, they say they did.

So, on one side - I hope the girl is dealt with BY AUTHORITIES, but at the same time I think it's also a case of people taking the Internet too seriously, and thinking there's no line between what they can do online and what can happen offline. Granted, I'm sure people can harass her, anger her, or what-not, but what I'm wondering is if it's really a waste of time or not --- Especially when you have actual authorities and experts dealing with it using more than a mouse and keyboard. The comparisons I've seen between being savvy with search engines and CSI is a great example of what I speak of.

Last edited by The Postmaster General; 08-31-2010 at 07:21 PM..
Reply With Quote
  #6  
Old 08-31-2010, 07:09 PM
Anyone who is cruel to animals should be shot in the head at point blank with a sawn-off.

That woman who put that cat in the bin should be bound and gagged, then fed to a school of ravenous great whites.

And that first cunt should have all of her limbs pulled out of their sockets. Then thrown into the same river.

Better yet, both of them plus anyone else who does these things should be skinned alive and left to rot on a stake.

They're lucky I'm being so nice.

Reply With Quote
  #7  
Old 08-31-2010, 08:50 PM
Don't get me wrong *some* of what 4chan does is kinda neat. But frankly it's only a matter of time until one of them just entirely takes it to the next level and ruins the fun for everyone.
Reply With Quote
  #8  
Old 08-31-2010, 08:56 PM
Hmm. Bubba's sayso about rural town practice is true. Litters are still drowned'd'd in cold water. I've heard something about the cold water knocking them out so the drowning isn't supposed to be as traumatizing as it sounds when you read "drowning". Even so it's an outdated practice, and I do think if a video surfaced of a man drowning a litter of puppies in yokel town USA people would be up in arms and it would start a country wide debate about something, if only for a day or two.

And I'm still not sure if this is cool. I guess 4chan has exposed a few people who went overboard with the internet and posted some home squish video of them stepping on puppies or something. Davey posted about the woman who put the cat in a dumpster. I think that's really cool. I don't know the details, and maybe every situation went out of control. But authorities can't catch everything and there's not always a thin blue line separating 'real' investigation with an incident like this and internet investigation. Blogging and social networks are good comparison pieces because a lot of them are a bit self-serious, while some of them are reliable reporting from talented people who know how to use the tools at their disposal. The web is a great leveler of information and resources if you know what you're doing. It happens. 4chan has no protocol, but this isn't really a situation where I'm thinking stand back and let the authorities handle this. They will- maybe now that 4chan got the attention of the local news, which in turn got their attention. That's what I'm hearing. I've read people from the local paper there talking about bringing the story to their editor after the 4chan fuss and the editors running with it. Dunno if it's true.

There's no knowing for sure what will happens (if anything), but the sentiment here is... Yeah, it's kinda cool. It's cool that a trolling forum saw something reprehensible and inexcusable- a cheery videotaping of someone throwing dogs into a river, and did what they could about it. I know there's more to it than that, but I'm making a positive tunnel vision here.
Reply With Quote
  #9  
Old 08-31-2010, 10:52 PM
To clarify, I think it's good when people seek justice, but am also not a fan of lynching.

When I say let the authorities handle it, I mean at this point. There's no reason to keep making death threats, and acting like violent acts are just as normal as that chick acted when throwing puppies in a river. People are just pissed off, sure. I just don't know if at this point people need to be that pissed off, other than to just join in the fun, which is what I think a lot of it might be for some people.

All that said, I am glad people are concerned and trying to make things right. At the same time, spreading hate and encouraging violence is something I'm not really a fan of.

Last edited by The Postmaster General; 08-31-2010 at 10:59 PM..
Reply With Quote
  #10  
Old 08-31-2010, 11:01 PM
Lots of serial killers start out this way, killing animals when they're young. I'm just sayin...
Reply With Quote
  #11  
Old 09-01-2010, 02:48 AM
I'm not watching the video but seriously, this is a whole nuther level to crazy catbinlady.
Reply With Quote
  #12  
Old 09-01-2010, 06:13 AM
Yes, it's hardly right to compare this to the daft bitch that put the cat in the bin. She is a silly old shite, who had had her punishment through public shame.

This evil little shit needs to be locked away, for good. If she enjoys killing puppies, then she could develop a liking for killing more things, and maybe eventually people. I have not seen the video and I never plan to.
Reply With Quote
  #13  
Old 09-01-2010, 10:26 AM
At least she's not tossing babies...
Reply With Quote
  #14  
Old 09-01-2010, 12:37 PM
There are few things that piss me off more than animal cruelty.

I have zero sympathy for this girl. My only concern is that they find the wrong target and hurt an innocent, which would just be one wrong on top of another but man... I really want to see that girl pay, I'm not going to lie.

Such senseless sadism and cruelty must never go unpunished. Not just for the sake of justice but for the good of society. Sadists are a cancer on society and should be locked away before they inflict more harm upon it just to get their fucking rocks off.

For those who bring up the fact that this is a rural practice in some areas of the world - I couldn't give a fuck, it's still wrong. Every so often you have to stop with the moral relativism and call out a cultural practice as fucking evil (ex. female genital mutilation)
Reply With Quote
  #15  
Old 09-01-2010, 02:37 PM
Today I poured liquor over a puppy in remembrance of the dead, accidentally drowning it.
Reply With Quote
  #16  
Old 09-01-2010, 04:38 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Potter82 View Post
There are few things that piss me off more than animal cruelty.

I have zero sympathy for this girl. My only concern is that they find the wrong target and hurt an innocent, which would just be one wrong on top of another but man... I really want to see that girl pay, I'm not going to lie.

Such senseless sadism and cruelty must never go unpunished. Not just for the sake of justice but for the good of society. Sadists are a cancer on society and should be locked away before they inflict more harm upon it just to get their fucking rocks off.

For those who bring up the fact that this is a rural practice in some areas of the world - I couldn't give a fuck, it's still wrong. Every so often you have to stop with the moral relativism and call out a cultural practice as fucking evil (ex. female genital mutilation)
Amen!
This story makes me so pissed
Reply With Quote
  #17  
Old 09-01-2010, 07:00 PM
I cannot tolerate animal cruelty....but still find it weird how the most well known animal welfare charities garner millions/billions more than child orientated charities in the UK.

The news stories also seem to cause more outrage.
Reply With Quote
  #18  
Old 09-01-2010, 07:27 PM
Quote:
Anyone who is cruel to animals should be shot in the head at point blank with a sawn-off.
Thats too quick IMO, since those puppies most likely slowly drowned, that girl should suffer too. Like battery acid and lye poured into her vagina while being forced to watch all of the Friedberg/Seltzer movies on a repeated loop.

Last edited by soulcollector64; 09-01-2010 at 08:18 PM..
Reply With Quote
  #19  
Old 09-01-2010, 08:00 PM
She looks cute.

But she should die.

Right now.
Reply With Quote
  #20  
Old 09-01-2010, 08:47 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Potter82 View Post
For those who bring up the fact that this is a rural practice in some areas of the world - I couldn't give a fuck, it's still wrong. Every so often you have to stop with the moral relativism and call out a cultural practice as fucking evil (ex. female genital mutilation)
I don't know if you are referring to everywhere on the Internet, or just here, since it was brought up here, but also you're not directly replying to the one person who brought it up, but either way...

I brought it up questioning if her community was going to lash out against her the way the Internet claims it's going to, not as an exercise in "moral relativism."

Female genital mutilation. Now there's a great analogy. Yes, while we abhor the practice in other countries, it isn't like these communities where it occur are sitting back going, "OMG, clitfan200 just pointed out how awful our cultural practices are. We should really think about changing this!"

But reading the boasting and bragging on the net, ^this is exactly what is happening.

Last edited by The Postmaster General; 09-01-2010 at 08:50 PM..
Reply With Quote
  #21  
Old 09-01-2010, 11:34 PM
I watched the video. But I dunno. I don't trust anything I see on the internet or TV anymore. Maybe next week we'll find out that there was a whole production team behind the video and the puppies were CGI and it was all a hoax.
Reply With Quote
  #22  
Old 09-02-2010, 12:32 AM
Maybe they were evil mutant zombie puppies and everyone is just being too quick to judge.
Reply With Quote
  #23  
Old 09-02-2010, 05:37 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by BadCoverVersion View Post
I cannot tolerate animal cruelty....but still find it weird how the most well known animal welfare charities garner millions/billions more than child orientated charities in the UK.

The news stories also seem to cause more outrage.



Good point. If these guys showed this type of outrage at human issues (poverty, genocide, famine), this planet could be going somewhere.

But nooooo. Cute puppies! OMG KILL HER!!!
Reply With Quote
  #24  
Old 09-02-2010, 06:48 AM
^Poppycock! If this video showed a girl throwing human children into a river reactions would be ten time tons worse, and rightly so. There's nothing to evidence humans more concerned about cute widdly cuddly animaws than fellow people, and cynicism to the contrary is a silly peacock hat imo. I'm not sure where badcoverversion got her info, but don't human relief foundations get more funds than animal relief foundations? By a huge margin?
Imo there's nothing to the idea that we care more about animals than we care about people because bull fighting is not people fighting, hitting a deer with your car is not hitting a person with your car, abandoning a pet is not abandoning a child- and in this very thread we have schmoes who make a point to warn how people who start off killing animals could graduate to killing people, since we're all of the mindset that the killing of a person is a graduation from the killing of an animal.

...that said, I think it's sometimes easier to feel more outrage for animals because the lives of animals have no consequence with our major world issues. They can be important to the natural systems in which they live, but I'm talking about moral consequence. They're innocent of overpopulation and innocent in exhausting their own resources, and there's no moral gray area to whether or not more dolphins should be alive. It's much more complicated with people, who have great consequence as a species in that we're already reaching problems of overpopulation and already exhausting the natural resources we have, and our own sense of empathy toward our fellow man causes as many problems as it solves. That's all very snooty and pseudo-intellectual of me, but it is a point of contention sometimes and I think it lends animals innocence. It's well and good and moral to channel our sympathies to animals now and again.
Reply With Quote
  #25  
Old 09-02-2010, 07:08 AM
whoops on the double post, but-

I would also go so far to say we react as strongly as we do because videos like this remind us how cruel and callous we are towards animals sometimes. Somebody uploaded a video of themselves killing puppies because they thought it would be funny, and I think that startles us. And it startles us because we live in cultures where we enter dangerous wilds armed only with our 2060 silent action killer shotgun against a fearsome flock of quail- where we neglect the animals in our cities and spread over the environments of animal outside our cities and have made an assembly line of our meat production... We have made the killing of an animal into a production.... And I think videos like this startle us of all that and piss us off with a kickback recoil of emotion for all the cruel callous shit we do to animals, understandably or otherwise.

It's ze nonsenze to suggest people care too much about animals and it's annoying to demean these reactions. And I'm talking to docholiday, not badcover.

Last edited by Shinigami; 09-02-2010 at 07:17 AM..
Reply With Quote
  #26  
Old 09-02-2010, 11:32 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by BubbaStrangelove View Post

Female genital mutilation. Now there's a great analogy. Yes, while we abhor the practice in other countries, it isn't like these communities where it occur are sitting back going, "OMG, clitfan200 just pointed out how awful our cultural practices are. We should really think about changing this!"

But reading the boasting and bragging on the net, ^this is exactly what is happening.
You're right, none of this outrage will amount to anything, especially if this girl does in fact live in rural Bosnia. Like what does she care what we think? As a child, I don't know what 4chan could do to her other than forward her address for hate mail sake. I doubt she has a job, bank account, etc. and if she lives in an area where its a common rural practice, she won't be subjected to her community's shame. *sigh

In a way all this rage is impotent... at the same time, it does give people an opportunity to speak out against cruelty to animals and affirm within their own communities that it's wrong.

Last edited by Potter82; 09-02-2010 at 11:34 AM..
Reply With Quote
  #27  
Old 09-02-2010, 11:42 AM
i've seen it all on the internet and this just repulses me even more than most of what I've seen
Reply With Quote
  #28  
Old 09-02-2010, 04:23 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shinigami View Post
^Poppycock! If this video showed a girl throwing human children into a river reactions would be ten time tons worse, and rightly so.
Errr not really a realistic scenario or valid comparison. Animal cruelty tends to rile people up like nobodies business (see catbinlady)...but not those shit animals mind you or the ones that taste good.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shinigami View Post
^Poppycock! If this video showed a girl throwing human children into a river reactions would be ten time tons worse, and rightly so. There's nothing to evidence humans more concerned about cute widdly cuddly animaws than fellow people, and cynicism to the contrary is a silly peacock hat imo. I'm not sure where badcoverversion got her info, but don't human relief foundations get more funds than animal relief foundations? By a huge margin?
Imo there's nothing to the idea that we care more about animals than we care about people because bull fighting is not people fighting, hitting a deer with your car is not hitting a person with your car, abandoning a pet is not abandoning a child- and in this very thread we have schmoes who make a point to warn how people who start off killing animals could graduate to killing people, since we're all of the mindset that the killing of a person is a graduation from the killing of an animal.
People call kids cunts and similar harsh names all the time...but woe betide the person who says shit about a cute kitten or doesn't join in the mass outpouring of grief for Mickey Rourke's little pooch.

...and I'm not saying that animal charities in general generate a higher income than human orientated charities...but a lot of the higher profile ones make TONNES more than relief/poverty/childrens charities. Do you know how many little old ladies leave all their wordly belongings to the local cattery or the RSPCA? It's not a fallacy at all...I know because my Mother worked as a Home Help for many years and seen it happen a lot.

And people are so prejudiced about certain animals...they like the furry ones or the rare ones or the graceful ones and don't give a fuck about the rest.
Reply With Quote
  #29  
Old 09-02-2010, 04:25 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shinigami View Post

It's ze nonsense to suggest people care too much about animals and it's annoying to demean these reactions. And I'm talking to docholiday, not badcover.

Sorry to offend, brother but some of these responses have been a little harsh. It's always the same when some offense against little furry animals occurs. The homicidal and slightly insane sounding rhetoric that follows is seriously fucking ill.

Bubba stated it quite eloquently and succinctly (as is his manner) that we don't know the culture and practices of the people in question. In China dogs are smacked over the head, boiled alive, cooked and eaten. Same with cats. Different regions and cultures and Earthly lifestyles see things in very different terms. For us to sit here where dogs are simply adorable creatures meant to bring happiness to all involved doesn't exactly translate to a third world war torn country where dogs are simply more expense.

And maybe this twisted red hooded bitch was fucking autistic and equated throwing puppies into a river as no more harmless than throwing Gi Joes into a fucking river.

I own a dog and love him severely. But to sit here in our nice and wealthy countries and decry the inhumanity done by an obviously troubled young girl (and then decide horrible and violent ends for her) is really fucking rude.

You own a pet. Get over yourselves.
Reply With Quote
  #30  
Old 09-02-2010, 04:30 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mopar Fanatic View Post
Lots of serial killers start out this way, killing animals when they're young. I'm just sayin...
That was actually the first thing i thought of. It reminded me of the those Eukranian serial killer kids who started off video taping themselves torturing and murdering dogs and cats at 13, by the time they were 18, 17 and 16, they had murdered 40 some people in their town.
Reply With Quote
  #31  
Old 09-02-2010, 05:41 PM
Quote:
Errr not really a realistic scenario or valid comparison. Animal cruelty tends to rile people up like nobodies business (see catbinlady)
I probably mistook this or that. I thought you were saying part of the outrage behind this video had to do with animals, and would differ down with humans. Which is wrong. Even a lady leaving a cat in a trash can- even that example where people gave a shit as opposed to the instances of people throwing away animals that are shrugged off... Even that example is made tons worse if the lady put a person into a bin instead of a cat. Instances of that are taken much more seriously by society as a whole. Cruelty against humans is always going to rile people more than cruelty to animals. Suggestions otherwise are unfounded. And this isn't a case where I need to say imo because this isn't a case of my opinion.
Having said that, I don't think I'm actually replying to your point because I'm guessing your point is-

Quote:
...but not those shit animals mind you or the ones that taste good.
Which I agree with. Cruelty is cruetly, and while I both understand and sometimes follow behind people who are more offended by harm done to an 'appealing' life form- it's not cool. Definitely.


Quote:
Sorry to offend, brother but some of these responses have been a little harsh.
Not to be a pussy in a trash can, but thanks for the sorry.
Apparently I'm passionate about this stuff, so I'll be pretty easy to rile up.

Quote:
I own a dog and love him severely. But to sit here in our nice and wealthy countries and decry the inhumanity done by an obviously troubled young girl (and then decide horrible and violent ends for her) is really fucking rude.
Local police are now on the hunt for her arrest and the local media is paying attention to the case (how much attention I have no idea), so that means it's not an allowed practice. I also think it's condescending to people of different cultures and nations and economies to be so nonjudgmental of anything they do. That's not a good exercise in perspective. Videotaping yourself throwing puppies into a river and posting it on youtube to haha with your friends- and the original video was haha'd by the camera man and his friends, is not acceptable behavior. To suggest it could be depending on circumstances is to absolutely condescend to other cultures. It was a rural practice to drown new litters you couldn't afford to keep and feed, but that drowning was done under a humane consideration and it would not be okay with anybody if the litters were drowned as the person hooted and laughed and posed because that's not acceptable behavior no matter your income or culture. Understanding different cultures is very different from being understanding of different cultures, and imo what your doing is a bad case of the latter. To understand other cultures, including the most primitive and old, is to understand that acts of premeditated cruelty were mostly somber, grave rites for everybody involved.

Last edited by Shinigami; 09-02-2010 at 05:50 PM..
Reply With Quote
  #32  
Old 09-02-2010, 09:46 PM
I have seen videos of animal abuse in my life that I did not need to see. I stopped watching them after the army soilders one and told myself "however tempted you might be, DON'T watch any more." Shit like this PISSES me off. ANYONE who harms an animal for the sake of entertainment or for pleasure deserves the death penalty, you may think I'm going overboard but, I'm just sayin. Honestly I am so relieved to hear they found this fucking cunt, give me an hour alone with her by a river, I'd be gone but all
you'd find of her was blood and seemen. Go to hell you fucking cunt ass fuck.
Reply With Quote
  #33  
Old 09-03-2010, 01:33 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Potter82 View Post
You're right, none of this outrage will amount to anything, especially if this girl does in fact live in rural Bosnia. Like what does she care what we think? As a child, I don't know what 4chan could do to her other than forward her address for hate mail sake. I doubt she has a job, bank account, etc. and if she lives in an area where its a common rural practice, she won't be subjected to her community's shame. *sigh

In a way all this rage is impotent... at the same time, it does give people an opportunity to speak out against cruelty to animals and affirm within their own communities that it's wrong.
Quote:
Originally Posted by BadCoverVersion View Post
Errr not really a realistic scenario or valid comparison. Animal cruelty tends to rile people up like nobodies business (see catbinlady)...but not those shit animals mind you or the ones that taste good.


I think, what I've been getting at this whole time is that the hate would be there whether or not this girl was throwing puppies in a lake. If she wasn't throwing puppies a lake, people would be talking about killing Kanye West or something.

There's 2 wrongs I see with this whole thing. The mentally deranged girl using the Internet to show herself harming creatures is one thing, but the fact that eSociety seems to have a giant cache of hate that they are ready to release on anything and everything is another thing. Neither things makes me particularly proud to be a human on the internet.

In many ways, I see whatever mental thing that made this girl throw dogs in a river --- to me, it overlaps with a common problem that makes people act like fucking gang busters over it. And let me state clearly, that I would not be saying this if I hadn't witnessed the same type of vile and hatred occurring... Let me be very clear here... The level of hate that people are spewing toward this girl, who is either evil or retarded (no one is sure yet), is EXACTLY the same words and level of effort I see aimed toward celebrities and other things. It's like if I took my dick out at cocktail parties all of the time and started pissing on people. That would be pretty freaking ridiculous, even though every once and awhile it might be awesome because I'd piss on someone who really deserved it. The Internet pisses on everything, deserved or not, and here it's a case of a stopped clock being right twice a day.

They exposed the girl, and that is great, but all the grandstanding and idle threats, to me, aren't as much unnecessarily as they are just meaningless. I mean, let's be real here. A few weeks back a lot of people were bashing an 11 year old girl for making threats on the Internet - saying she should know better and so forth - not act that way, mostly. Well, here we are a few weeks later, and, to me, I can clearly see where that 11 year old girl learns this big-talking, ball-shaking shit from.

For me, it comes down to not hating the player as much as I hate the game. When I said "let's be real" earlier, I was getting to this --- There is a reason that people think it would be "cool" to upload a video of her throwing dogs, and I'm pretty sure that all the foulness and hatred and lolz ownd that goes on is exactly part of that.

All of that said, I'm very thankful for these boards to be the first I'd stumbled upon in my initiation into the Internet. I think everyone here, participating in this thread, are level-headed and mature people. That said, I think sometimes we take for granted the harm that "just words" can cause.

Last edited by The Postmaster General; 09-03-2010 at 01:35 AM..
Reply With Quote
  #34  
Old 09-03-2010, 04:54 AM
Quote:
And let me state clearly, that I would not be saying this if I hadn't witnessed the same type of vile and hatred occurring... Let me be very clear here... The level of hate that people are spewing toward this girl, who is either evil or retarded (no one is sure yet), is EXACTLY the same words and level of effort I see aimed toward celebrities and other things. It's like if I took my dick out at cocktail parties all of the time and started pissing on people. That would be pretty freaking ridiculous, even though every once and awhile it might be awesome because I'd piss on someone who really deserved it. The Internet pisses on everything, deserved or not, and here it's a case of a stopped clock being right twice a day.
Great post as a whole, great points in particular. I never thought of it that way.
Is this also what you were talking about, docholiday?
Reply With Quote
  #35  
Old 09-03-2010, 01:37 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by docholiday_13 View Post

I own a dog and love him severely. But to sit here in our nice and wealthy countries and decry the inhumanity done by an obviously troubled young girl (and then decide horrible and violent ends for her) is really fucking rude.

You own a pet. Get over yourselves.
I hope she gets struck by an AIDS lightning bolt.
Reply With Quote
  #36  
Old 09-03-2010, 03:50 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by echo_bravo View Post
I hope she gets struck by an AIDS lightning bolt.
don't be ridiculous. We both know that aids lightning storms don't reach Bulgaria.
Reply With Quote
  #37  
Old 09-09-2010, 12:46 PM
I hope this is true, but it's hard to believe they could survive that long in a river.

Quote:
I saved puppies thrown in river by teenage girl: Grandmother, 75, claims she found dogs struggling in water

It was a story that shocked the world - a YouTube video showing a girl hurling a bucket full of whimpering puppies into a fast-flowing river.

But today, it is claimed, the days-old litter were not swept to their deaths, but were fished out of the river by a 75-year-old grandmother.

The woman claims to have saved the dogs' lives after spotting them struggling to stay afloat at the side of the river as she made her way to a potato field.

However, although the woman posed proudly with the litter, it is not certain that they are the same dogs.

The puppies, pictured here with Ruza Pavlovic, who lives in Bugojno, Bosnia, are brown and black, while the ones thrown into the river appeared to be black and white.


Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/worl...#ixzz0z3VLpgfY
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/worl...ing-water.html
Reply With Quote
  #38  
Old 09-09-2010, 01:07 PM
That grandmother's an attention whore who needs to shut up and get cancer! Let's drown her in another, less sanitary river!
Reply With Quote
  #39  
Old 10-04-2010, 07:34 PM
Meeeh, fuck that girl and whoever filmed that shit. They both deserve time.
Reply With Quote
  #40  
Old 10-04-2010, 07:42 PM
Geez that is terrible.
I cant beleive the person who put it on youtube and this girl could do this type of thing
But these days alot of kids are out of control and dont know right from wrong
Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools
Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread:

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump