#1  
Old 10-21-2010, 02:15 PM
Unobsevant Ass-hats

Is it just me or are there way to many of these ppl walking around these days?

I don't know about everyone else but keep pretty good tabs on my surrounding and the things that populate it pretty much at all times. Why? Cause i hate it when some idiot is staring at his iPhone walking through a hallway then gets bumped into and proceeds to bitch and say shit like "watch were you're going"!

I'm sorry but everytime i walk into a new room or area that first thing i do is a visual scan of the entire area. I do my best to stay out of others ways and all that jazz but sometimes it's just too much. I deliver mail part of my day in an office building and it's filled with morons. I mean seriously which is easier? Me to try and get around a person woth my big mail cart or for them to take a single step to the side to let me by???? Why it's me that has to movie cause they are unobservant ass-hats!

Now i'm not completely unsympathetic. I understand that ppl can get distracted and what not but i should not have to tell someone that the elevator they are following me into is going up and not down 4 fucking times before they actually clue in.

I find these ppl seem to gravitate around devices that are ment to make our lives easier, perhaps theres a corilation? Things like elevators or escalators to public transit seem to actract these r-tards in droves.

At what point is it ok to hold an elevator to talk to someone who has left it while others in it have somewhere to be? Why can't ppl figure out that on an escalator (in Toronto at least) you stand to the LEFT and walk on the RIGHT? Why is that ppl on the subway, who can clearly see that they are infront of the doors that the masses are trying to vainly stream out of can't get the fuck out of the way?

I swear one of these days i'm gonna loose my shit on one of these fuckers and it's going to make the news.

Who's with me?
Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old 10-21-2010, 02:26 PM
Vesaker has performed an ocular pat-down and cleared you for passage.

Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 10-21-2010, 03:06 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by DaveyJoeG View Post
Vesaker has performed an ocular pat-down and cleared you for passage.

Damn straight
Reply With Quote
  #4  
Old 10-21-2010, 03:23 PM
I'm very observant. I observed that you wrote "unobservant" instead of "unobservant".

And that was the point of this thread all along!

What do I win and does she do couples?
Reply With Quote
  #5  
Old 10-21-2010, 03:24 PM
Oh, and I totally agree with this thread!

Last edited by Reigh Kaufman; 10-21-2010 at 06:33 PM.. Reason: No reason. Just checking things out!
Reply With Quote
  #6  
Old 10-21-2010, 04:39 PM
I am very observant bc I realized the errors of the OP's grammar as well as the number of attempts it took Reigh to get his point across . This should probably be moved into the Rant section because I have a feeling it could mushroom into some really entertaining posts.
Reply With Quote
  #7  
Old 10-21-2010, 04:52 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sgizzy316 View Post
I am very observant bc I realized the errors of the OP's grammar as well as the number of attempts it took Reigh to get his point across . This should probably be moved into the Rant section because I have a feeling it could mushroom into some really entertaining posts.
LOL, yeah i realised after posting that i forgot that r, stoopid dyslexia

I posted this here since it wasn't movie related.
Reply With Quote
  #8  
Old 10-21-2010, 04:55 PM
I work at a gas station and I get people like this ALL THE TIME. I work the graveyard shift and I get all the people who have the attention span of Freakazoid. A recent example of epic not paying attention...

Last weekend after I got a few things done around the store like stock coffee cups, creamers and sugar packets, I went outside with one of the Hellboy books that I brought to read. After a few minutes a car pulls up filled with Limp Bizcuit rejects and I hear the driver ask the others what beer they want, because, you know, I"M RIGHT OUTSIDE TWENTY FEET FROM YOU AND I KNOW THAT YOUR BUDDIES ARE UNDERAGE BUT WHO THE FUCK NOTICES THAT? When she gets out and comes to the door, which is plastered with "UNDER 21? NO ALCOHOL ASSHOLE!" and "UNDER 19? NO TOBACCO OR LOTTERY FOR YOU!!!", and I ask her "Are your friends comming in miss?" to which she replies "I'm doing fine tonight." We both go in and I go behind to my register while she goes to the cooler and grabs a 12 pack of Coors Light. When she comes up to the counter, I ask for her I.D. While I look at the I.D., I ask her again if her friends are comming in. She asks why do they need to come in and I tell her that since she is getting beer and she came here with other people, I need to see everyone's I.D. and that in fact we have signs EVERYWHERE that say if a group comes in and they want to purchase beer and nails they need to have I.D. present at the counter. She says ok she'll be back, leves the beer in the counter, gets back in her car and leaves.

So yeah, I hear you vesaker.
Reply With Quote
  #9  
Old 10-21-2010, 05:18 PM
At the gas station I go to there's a big sign above the pump that says "Prepay after Dark", but I see people all the time put the gas nozzle in their car and just press the fuel button again and again. Seriously they just stand there like, what the fuck, till the lady comes over the speaker and reads the sign to them. I'll bet this happens to the attendant all night long.
Reply With Quote
  #10  
Old 10-21-2010, 05:56 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by soulcollector64 View Post
I work at a gas station and I get people like this ALL THE TIME. I work the graveyard shift and I get all the people who have the attention span of Freakazoid. A recent example of epic not paying attention...

Last weekend after I got a few things done around the store like stock coffee cups, creamers and sugar packets, I went outside with one of the Hellboy books that I brought to read. After a few minutes a car pulls up filled with Limp Bizcuit rejects and I hear the driver ask the others what beer they want, because, you know, I"M RIGHT OUTSIDE TWENTY FEET FROM YOU AND I KNOW THAT YOUR BUDDIES ARE UNDERAGE BUT WHO THE FUCK NOTICES THAT? When she gets out and comes to the door, which is plastered with "UNDER 21? NO ALCOHOL ASSHOLE!" and "UNDER 19? NO TOBACCO OR LOTTERY FOR YOU!!!", and I ask her "Are your friends comming in miss?" to which she replies "I'm doing fine tonight." We both go in and I go behind to my register while she goes to the cooler and grabs a 12 pack of Coors Light. When she comes up to the counter, I ask for her I.D. While I look at the I.D., I ask her again if her friends are comming in. She asks why do they need to come in and I tell her that since she is getting beer and she came here with other people, I need to see everyone's I.D. and that in fact we have signs EVERYWHERE that say if a group comes in and they want to purchase beer and nails they need to have I.D. present at the counter. She says ok she'll be back, leves the beer in the counter, gets back in her car and leaves.

So yeah, I hear you vesaker.
Wow. You're a total nerd.
Reply With Quote
  #11  
Old 10-21-2010, 06:32 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by docholiday_13 View Post
Wow. You're a total nerd.
You say that like its a bad thing. It's Joblo, everyone here is a total nerd.
Reply With Quote
  #12  
Old 10-21-2010, 06:38 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by docholiday_13 View Post
Wow. You're a total nerd.
Actually, he isn't. There are too many spazzo's that will buy kids alcohol nowadays and twice as many spazzo's that know this but still serve them.
Reply With Quote
  #13  
Old 10-21-2010, 07:01 PM
One of my favorite things to do is go shopping on any given night at Wal-Mart. Tonight's adventures included the following:

Our store's layout consists of mainly East/West aisles with a few North/South aisles, creating T's through out the store. I was headed down an E/W aisle and ran into a T at one of the N/S aisles, where a lady was standing with her cart sideways, blocking off the entire end of the aisle. I needed something down the N/S aisle and needed to make a left turn. I waited a few seconds, realized she wasn't about to move, cleared my throat, got ignored, said "excuse me", got ignored and then went into anger mode. This dumb bitch of a woman was completely oblivious to the rest of the world around her and in the 20-30 seconds all of this had gone down, 3 other carts appeared behind me, all attempting to do the same thing I was. She was now cutting off 4 people, and not giving a shit about it. Tired of waiting, and getting ignored, I did the following:

I slammed my cart into the front of hers and sent it flying across the aisle and into the N/S shelf, creating a hole for me and the others behind me to walk through. When I did this she jumped back in fear and as I passed, finally, she uttered "Well I never..." and I said "goddamn right you never lady, next time move your ass". She was in complete and utter shock and, surprisingly of all, the people behind me all laughed. Usually in that scenario someone grows a pair of balls and says something like "whoa hey man, not cool, apologize" but they were all on the same level I was.

What kind of inconsiderate cunt blocks an entire aisle with her body and shopping cart then ignores someone when they, and others, want to get by? Get your ass out of the way and stop being an inconsiderate fuckhead.



Oh, and, did I say "favorite thing to do?" I meant "least favorite thing in the entire world". I only shop at Wal-Mart because I have to. Literally HAVE to.
Reply With Quote
  #14  
Old 10-21-2010, 08:34 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by jackson13 View Post
Tired of waiting, and getting ignored, I did the following:

I slammed my cart into the front of hers and sent it flying across the aisle and into the N/S shelf, creating a hole for me and the others behind me to walk through. When I did this she jumped back in fear and as I passed, finally, she uttered "Well I never..." and I said "goddamn right you never lady, next time move your ass". She was in complete and utter shock and, surprisingly of all, the people behind me all laughed. Usually in that scenario someone grows a pair of balls and says something like "whoa hey man, not cool, apologize" but they were all on the same level I was.
This is why I love you man, you just don't give a fuck. I'd buy you a beer man
Reply With Quote
  #15  
Old 10-21-2010, 08:51 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Digifruitella View Post
This is why I love you man, you just don't give a fuck. I'd buy you a beer man
Thank you. I generally go through life bottling up anger because it's not good to act out like that, but in scenarios like that, when she KNOWS I'm waiting, and has heard me say "excuse me", and she still doesn't move and continues to be an asshat, there's no bottling up anything. It came down to "move, or I will move you myself".

I just did what I had to do.
Reply With Quote
  #16  
Old 10-21-2010, 11:33 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by DaveyJoeG View Post
Vesaker has performed an ocular pat-down and cleared you for passage.

Thats exactly what I was thinking a few sentences in!
Reply With Quote
  #17  
Old 10-21-2010, 11:43 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by soulcollector64 View Post
I work at a gas station and I get people like this ALL THE TIME. I work the graveyard shift and I get all the people who have the attention span of Freakazoid. A recent example of epic not paying attention...

Last weekend after I got a few things done around the store like stock coffee cups, creamers and sugar packets, I went outside with one of the Hellboy books that I brought to read. After a few minutes a car pulls up filled with Limp Bizcuit rejects and I hear the driver ask the others what beer they want, because, you know, I"M RIGHT OUTSIDE TWENTY FEET FROM YOU AND I KNOW THAT YOUR BUDDIES ARE UNDERAGE BUT WHO THE FUCK NOTICES THAT? When she gets out and comes to the door, which is plastered with "UNDER 21? NO ALCOHOL ASSHOLE!" and "UNDER 19? NO TOBACCO OR LOTTERY FOR YOU!!!", and I ask her "Are your friends comming in miss?" to which she replies "I'm doing fine tonight." We both go in and I go behind to my register while she goes to the cooler and grabs a 12 pack of Coors Light. When she comes up to the counter, I ask for her I.D. While I look at the I.D., I ask her again if her friends are comming in. She asks why do they need to come in and I tell her that since she is getting beer and she came here with other people, I need to see everyone's I.D. and that in fact we have signs EVERYWHERE that say if a group comes in and they want to purchase beer and nails they need to have I.D. present at the counter. She says ok she'll be back, leves the beer in the counter, gets back in her car and leaves.

So yeah, I hear you vesaker.
Dude, you should've just sold her the beer, I would have. Who gives a shit if a few highschool kids want to go get drunk, I did it all the time in highschool.
If her ID said 21 then sell her the fucking beer and stop being a buzzkill.
I can respect your decision, but I still disagree with your reasoning.
Reply With Quote
  #18  
Old 10-22-2010, 01:54 AM
I think soulcollector64 did the right move. There's a difference between selling to someone underage if they are being discreet, but it sounds like these guys had fucking neon signs screaming "UNDERAGE AND TRYING TO BUY BOOZE!"

I used to buy booze when I was underage. You don't have to be a knob about it. If you are, then you probably won't get sold. That's your "nerdiness" not the cashiers. All it would take is a patrol car passing by or a trooper stopping in for some coffee and not only do you lose your job, but you face fines.

The nerds in this situation where the kids who didn't know how to properly break the law in a way that doesn't discourage others from being accomplices. That's a fact!


I think this whole not paying attention thing gets worse further away from metropolitan areas. People are not used to being around other people. Slack jawed, and stuff. Then there are people beyond that who just lack common sense. I see that at Wal-Mart, which is why I ever dread going there. A recent example was me pointing out a family while picking up some small supplies - there were four of them walking down a wide aisle - there was no less than 10 feet of space between any of them and they are holding a conversation, but it was just...

Some comedian back in the 90s, can't remember who, mused that it's scary that you can see 200 birds flying in formation and they will all bank one direction at the exact same time. You might have a few stragglers that have to catch up, but all in large, they do it. And they have brains the size of peas. Then you have humans... big brains... but they need a velvet rope to help them stand in line at the movies.
Reply With Quote
  #19  
Old 10-22-2010, 02:21 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by fixedMind View Post
Dude, you should've just sold her the beer, I would have. Who gives a shit if a few highschool kids want to go get drunk, I did it all the time in highschool.
If her ID said 21 then sell her the fucking beer and stop being a buzzkill.
I can respect your decision, but I still disagree with your reasoning.
If it was just the girl who came by herself I would not have had any issues with selling her the beer, unless she was extremly piss-drunk already or her I.D. were expired. I also forgot to mention in my first post that I believed that the people may or may not have already had a couple beers, and I never said that they were in high school (though they looked to be between 19-22years old), but as I said previously our store pollicy is that if a group wants to buy beer, a pack of fags, lotto tickets or all 3 at once they ALL need to present valid I.D. or else no sale. We also have to deal with alcohol stings which if an employee does not pass, they are automatically fired and arrested. Also, I could have gotten fired and arrested if I sold them the beer anyway and the police pulled them over and found it. So to be honest, I do not give a fuck if you think I'm Buzz Killington incarnate or if you got shitfaced drunk in high school, as long as you did it responsibly, and I say this with as much respect that I can gather while I watch a large group of drunken ass-hats leave the bar next door and drive off in their vehicles and knowing that if they crash and kill a few kids they can always call this twat and get away with it.

Last edited by soulcollector64; 10-22-2010 at 05:35 AM..
Reply With Quote
  #20  
Old 10-22-2010, 09:10 AM
Underage drinking takes far to many lives.
Reply With Quote
  #21  
Old 10-22-2010, 11:09 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by jackson13 View Post
One of my favorite things to do is go shopping on any given night at Wal-Mart. Tonight's adventures included the following:

Our store's layout consists of mainly East/West aisles with a few North/South aisles, creating T's through out the store. I was headed down an E/W aisle and ran into a T at one of the N/S aisles, where a lady was standing with her cart sideways, blocking off the entire end of the aisle. I needed something down the N/S aisle and needed to make a left turn. I waited a few seconds, realized she wasn't about to move, cleared my throat, got ignored, said "excuse me", got ignored and then went into anger mode. This dumb bitch of a woman was completely oblivious to the rest of the world around her and in the 20-30 seconds all of this had gone down, 3 other carts appeared behind me, all attempting to do the same thing I was. She was now cutting off 4 people, and not giving a shit about it. Tired of waiting, and getting ignored, I did the following:

I slammed my cart into the front of hers and sent it flying across the aisle and into the N/S shelf, creating a hole for me and the others behind me to walk through. When I did this she jumped back in fear and as I passed, finally, she uttered "Well I never..." and I said "goddamn right you never lady, next time move your ass". She was in complete and utter shock and, surprisingly of all, the people behind me all laughed. Usually in that scenario someone grows a pair of balls and says something like "whoa hey man, not cool, apologize" but they were all on the same level I was.

What kind of inconsiderate cunt blocks an entire aisle with her body and shopping cart then ignores someone when they, and others, want to get by? Get your ass out of the way and stop being an inconsiderate fuckhead.



Oh, and, did I say "favorite thing to do?" I meant "least favorite thing in the entire world". I only shop at Wal-Mart because I have to. Literally HAVE to.
This is a huge issue on the TTC (public transit) here in Toronto. For the Subway there are 2 different cars, the ones form the 70's and the ones from the 90's. The 90's ones have wider doors and such that you could stand at either side of the door and there is enough room to get through though it's still a problem during rush hour. The 70's cars however..... they have smaller doors to the point that if even one person is at the side and is even trying to make themselves as small as possible it causes problems if more then a couple ppl are trying to get off.

At the major line change, Yonge & Bloor, there is always a flood of ppl getting on and off the subway during rush hour as to be expected. You get these ppl, i assume they are tourists, with thier giant suitcases and they'll be the first ones off the car and only take 2 steps before stopping dead trying to figure out which way to go meanwhile there are 50 more ppl trying to get of fthe car and now have to get around these ass-hats. I mean take a few more steps, go stand by the wall or something.

The worst thing though is that taking the subway home everyday after work i start seeing the same ass-hats every so often. There is this one guy who is always readin a book and no matter if he's the first or last person on the trian he tries to stop just inside the door so he can lean against the divide and read his book. Now the area in which the mass of others wanting to get on the train have half the space to get on before the chime goes and the door closes! This idiot's been shoved right out of the way by others on more then one occasion and rightly so.

BLAAAAAARG!!!!!
Reply With Quote
  #22  
Old 10-22-2010, 04:07 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by vesaker View Post
This is a huge issue on the TTC (public transit) here in Toronto. For the Subway there are 2 different cars, the ones form the 70's and the ones from the 90's. The 90's ones have wider doors and such that you could stand at either side of the door and there is enough room to get through though it's still a problem during rush hour. The 70's cars however..... they have smaller doors to the point that if even one person is at the side and is even trying to make themselves as small as possible it causes problems if more then a couple ppl are trying to get off.

At the major line change, Yonge & Bloor, there is always a flood of ppl getting on and off the subway during rush hour as to be expected. You get these ppl, i assume they are tourists, with thier giant suitcases and they'll be the first ones off the car and only take 2 steps before stopping dead trying to figure out which way to go meanwhile there are 50 more ppl trying to get of fthe car and now have to get around these ass-hats. I mean take a few more steps, go stand by the wall or something.

The worst thing though is that taking the subway home everyday after work i start seeing the same ass-hats every so often. There is this one guy who is always readin a book and no matter if he's the first or last person on the trian he tries to stop just inside the door so he can lean against the divide and read his book. Now the area in which the mass of others wanting to get on the train have half the space to get on before the chime goes and the door closes! This idiot's been shoved right out of the way by others on more then one occasion and rightly so.

BLAAAAAARG!!!!!

TTC etiquette (or lack thereof) makes me want to cry. My biggest pet peeve are people who sit in the aisle seat of a two seater whilst the window seat sits vacant. Get over yourself and actually move over so you can enjoy the wonders of big city commuting and actually sit next to a stinky, drunk, obnoxious, cell phone talking, loud shitty Ipod playing Torontonian.
Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools
Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread:

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump