#641  
Old 10-27-2010, 10:22 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by hoojib127 View Post
Yeah, I've pretty much always figured it was either Craig or Clyde, since they seem to have the 2 deepest voices of all the kids and would most easily match Mysterion's Batman-like growl.
lol.

I just had a thought, wouldn't it be cool if it tunred out to be some random kid that they've had appearing in backgrounds of past episodes or something? Like the rarely seen Leeroy? You know the kid with the glasses that had a pet frog for show and tell in the Ginger episode i think.
Reply With Quote
  #642  
Old 10-27-2010, 11:27 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by X-Frog View Post
Just watched Insheeption, and all I've got to say is FUCK YOU Trey Parker & Matt Stone. Inception isn't #4 on IMDB for no god damned reason! Just cause Parker & Stone couldn't understand the complexity & themes of this film doesn't give them the right to talk shit about it. Inception is perhaps one of the (if not THE) greatest masterpieces of cinema ever made, and juvenile fucktards like Parker & Stone are far below the intelligence level needed to fully comprehand a film like Inception. Instead of trying to analyze the film and understand it, they do what ever neanderthal does, make fun of what they don't understand.
South Park hasn't been relevant in years. So again, FUCK YOU Trey Parker & Matt Stone. Just go away already. I for one will no longer be watching South Park.
There's no way anyone can say that with a straight face. I'm sure you're snickering behind your keyboard. Congratulations. X-Frog, I dub thee troll.

As for Mysterion, it's obviously who Cartman mentioned earlier. Dur.
Reply With Quote
  #643  
Old 10-28-2010, 01:45 AM
Now this was a great episode!

i wasn't a huge fan of the original Coon episode.. i mean, the shittiest episode of South Park is still more funny than 99% of other comedies on TV.

This episode had me laughing my ass off, the best part was of course the head of DP making the apology videos! And then the DP thing explaining WHERE they would have to drill (In 3 sep holes)!

Great episode
Reply With Quote
  #644  
Old 10-28-2010, 11:32 AM
Best episode since south park came back
Reply With Quote
  #645  
Old 10-28-2010, 12:49 PM

Another solid episode.

The Clockwork Orange sequence was fuckin great!

I've read interviews from Trey Parker years ago that he is a huge Kubrick fan and it was cool of him to put that sequence together.
Reply With Quote
  #646  
Old 10-28-2010, 01:19 PM
That was a long way to go for a porn joke. It was an okay episode. The best parts were the "I'm sorry" commercials.
Reply With Quote
  #647  
Old 10-28-2010, 04:05 PM
"We don't just fuck the Earth anymore, we DP it!"
Reply With Quote
  #648  
Old 10-28-2010, 05:48 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shinigami View Post
Best episode since south park came back
Agreed. I didn't think the previous 2 were as brilliant as many other people did.

So... it appears that Kenny is Mysterion? The only other 2 'Coon Friends' whose identities weren't made crystal clear were Mosquito and The Human Kite. I think Clyde is the former and Kyle is the latter. Mint Berry Crunch, LOL.
Reply With Quote
  #649  
Old 10-28-2010, 11:25 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Smiert Spionam View Post
"We don't just fuck the Earth anymore, we DP it!"
lmao best part of the episode.
Reply With Quote
  #650  
Old 10-28-2010, 11:27 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by hoojib127 View Post
Agreed. I didn't think the previous 2 were as brilliant as many other people did.

So... it appears that Kenny is Mysterion? The only other 2 'Coon Friends' whose identities weren't made crystal clear were Mosquito and The Human Kite. I think Clyde is the former and Kyle is the latter. Mint Berry Crunch, LOL.
From what I've gathered

Coon-Cartman
Mysterion-Craig(sounds just like him)
Mosquito-Kyle
Mint Berry Crunch-Kenny(based on hunch)

Other ones I don't know their superhero names besides the ones listed.
Reply With Quote
  #651  
Old 10-28-2010, 11:49 PM
I highly doubt Kenny is Mint Berry Crunch. Doesn't sound like him and Kenny would never take shit from Cartman...
Reply With Quote
  #652  
Old 10-29-2010, 12:43 AM
Aside from the apology videos from "DP" and Mintberry Crunch, that episode was pretty dull. I tuned out during most of the episode and I thought it was the worst one of the four so far. It felt like nothing was happening during most of the episode and I was actually bored during an episode of South Park.
Reply With Quote
  #653  
Old 10-29-2010, 07:06 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by BankaiZaraki View Post
From what I've gathered

Coon-Cartman
Mysterion-Craig(sounds just like him)
Mosquito-Kyle
Mint Berry Crunch-Kenny(based on hunch)

Other ones I don't know their superhero names besides the ones listed.
The Coon = Cartman
Professor Chaos = Butters (though he's technically a villain)
Toolshed = Stan
Tupperware = Token
Iron Maiden = Timmy
Mint Berry Crunch = Bradley

The three disputed characters being Mysterion, The Mosquito, and The Human Kite... all of whom are known to be the secret identities of Kyle, Kenny, and Clyde. Though many people think The Mosquito is Kyle, I really don't see him allowing Cartman to beat up on him the way he did; only Clyde likely would've lay there and taken it. Plus, there's no way we wouldn't have seen any of Kyle's Jewfro under that small hat The Mosquito was wearing.
Reply With Quote
  #654  
Old 10-29-2010, 08:52 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by hoojib127 View Post
The Coon = Cartman
Professor Chaos = Butters (though he's technically a villain)
Toolshed = Stan
Tupperware = Token
Iron Maiden = Timmy
Mint Berry Crunch = Bradley

The three disputed characters being Mysterion, The Mosquito, and The Human Kite... all of whom are known to be the secret identities of Kyle, Kenny, and Clyde. Though many people think The Mosquito is Kyle, I really don't see him allowing Cartman to beat up on him the way he did; only Clyde likely would've lay there and taken it. Plus, there's no way we wouldn't have seen any of Kyle's Jewfro under that small hat The Mosquito was wearing.
Good call. And Kyle can't be Mysterion since he talked to him in the first Coon episode, so its gotta be Kenny. Though I always thought it'd be hilarious if it turned out to be Token, but we now know that's not the case....
Reply With Quote
  #655  
Old 10-29-2010, 12:47 PM

Anyone else laugh at the Louisana shrimp guy? Couldnt understand a single thing he was saying haha.
Reply With Quote
  #656  
Old 11-03-2010, 09:35 PM
Wow. So Now we know Kenny-Mysterion, Clyde-Mosquito, and Human Kite-Kyle. But damn at that power that "Mysterion" has. Cant fucking die roflmao. This explains every death! And damn at Cartman. Also that Lebron dig was awesome. Overall a great episode. I can't wait till next weeks episode. I love 3 part episodes.
Reply With Quote
  #657  
Old 11-03-2010, 09:52 PM
The dig at Lebron was by far the single funniest moment of this new run of shows!

Having Kenny be Mysterion with the power to not Die was fuckin hilarious.

Cant wait for next weeks episode.
Reply With Quote
  #658  
Old 11-03-2010, 11:37 PM
"Who the F-in' H is that?"

Last edited by Smiert Spionam; 11-07-2010 at 10:41 PM..
Reply With Quote
  #659  
Old 11-04-2010, 12:47 AM
Second part was better than the first, but, damn, does this really need to be a three-parter? It just feels like it's really dragging out.

Love all of the Mysterion/Batman-voice jokes.
Reply With Quote
  #660  
Old 11-04-2010, 12:53 AM

"Mysterion Rises"
haha damn Trey puts these episodes together really quickly.

And it was great to see the goth kids again. "It will be like a Nine Inch Nails concert that goes on forever"
Reply With Quote
  #661  
Old 11-04-2010, 03:03 PM
That was the most epic thing I've ever seen.

"Did we just see that?"

"I don't think so."
Reply With Quote
  #662  
Old 11-04-2010, 05:10 PM
They are stretching some of the gags too far but I did laugh a few times. Enjoyed the My Neighbor Totoro references, very subtly done especially when Cartman acts cute with Cthulhu
Reply With Quote
  #663  
Old 11-04-2010, 05:23 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by echo_bravo View Post
"Mysterion Rises"
haha damn Trey puts these episodes together really quickly.
What is it now? Five or so days?
Reply With Quote
  #664  
Old 11-05-2010, 09:39 AM
Thought the ep was pretty good for the most part. Wasn't really entertained by the Cartman acting cute bit at all, twas pretty lame.

Love the Mysterion power though, a much better solution to Kenny dying over and over then the one they came up with years ago.
Reply With Quote
  #665  
Old 11-05-2010, 11:39 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gilpesh View Post
What is it now? Five or so days?
Yeah I think I heard 5 or 6 days. Although I am sure they have some of their episode ideas already set up beforehand (and just add stuff leading up to the air date).
Reply With Quote
  #666  
Old 11-11-2010, 08:54 AM
"I'm pretty tired you guys, I think I'm gonna go to bed..."

*shoots himself in the head*
Reply With Quote
  #667  
Old 11-11-2010, 11:40 AM
if you listen to the mini commentary's on the dvd's... they sometimes dont turn in an episode to Comedy Central until that Wednesday morning before the show airs that night!

yet they always pull it out. I thought last nights episode was comical.. although, i thought using the lebron james joke again was lazy. It was the funniest part of all 3 episodes when they did the parody last week, but then this week it was just a repeat.
Reply With Quote
  #668  
Old 11-11-2010, 05:00 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by SkyNet View Post
yet they always pull it out. I thought last nights episode was comical.. although, i thought using the lebron james joke again was lazy. It was the funniest part of all 3 episodes when they did the parody last week, but then this week it was just a repeat.
I think they brought it back purely for Kyle's response of 'You can fuck off, that's what you can do!'
Reply With Quote
  #669  
Old 11-11-2010, 06:54 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by hoojib127 View Post
I think they brought it back purely for Kyle's response of 'You can fuck off, that's what you can do!'
Haha yeah I loved that part. Cartman couldnt even think of anything to say back to him.

A fine ending to the Coon & Friends saga.
Reply With Quote
  #670  
Old 11-11-2010, 07:51 PM
Yeah, I loved how they built up all the suspense of learning why Kenny is immortal, only to shove it all to the side in favor of Bradley/Mint Berry Crunch! I think most of us can agree that it's better not knowing all the details. And the Goth girl is named Henrietta AND is Bradley's sister? Who saw that coming?

Loved the "Feed the Kitty" spoof as well.
Reply With Quote
  #671  
Old 11-12-2010, 01:22 AM
The Mint-Berry Crunch part at the end was hysterical, but I still kinda wish this had just been a two-parter.
Reply With Quote
  #672  
Old 11-12-2010, 10:16 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by SkyNet View Post
if you listen to the mini commentary's on the dvd's... they sometimes dont turn in an episode to Comedy Central until that Wednesday morning before the show airs that night!
They were nitorious for this in the 6th season. There were several episodes that aired with sound effects missing cause they got it submitted so late. The most notable one was the 'It Hits the Fan' episode which only had about half it's sound effects when it aired years ago, lol.


Quote:
Originally Posted by hoojib127 View Post
Yeah, I loved how they built up all the suspense of learning why Kenny is immortal, only to shove it all to the side in favor of Bradley/Mint Berry Crunch! I think most of us can agree that it's better not knowing all the details. And the Goth girl is named Henrietta AND is Bradley's sister? Who saw that coming?

Loved the "Feed the Kitty" spoof as well.
They say her name in their first appearnce in the 'Raisins' episode but her being Bradley's sister was outta left field for sure. I've actually been watching older episodes lately and while i haven't taken the time to pinpoint the first appearence Bradley's been in back ground shots for a couple of seasons now, which is cool.

Seems the Kenny solution was the same as they stated way back in the 5th season, heh.
Reply With Quote
  #673  
Old 11-13-2010, 01:35 AM
I didn't dig the first episode of the trilogy too much and even though the second episode was an improvement, I still found myself unintrested. The finale of this trilogy made it all worth it though. Bradley/Mintberry Crunch owned this trilogy and especially shined in the last part. I loved the ending and him flipping off his fat sister. I was thinking that they find a way to kill off Kenny for reals (for the second time) at the end, but the payoff was tremendous. The artwork was amazing throughout the trilogy, yet it was on another level in the finale. I loved the Burning Man and Justin Bieber gags.
Reply With Quote
  #674  
Old 11-17-2010, 09:33 PM
Awesome episode. Almost pissed myself.
Reply With Quote
  #675  
Old 11-17-2010, 09:36 PM
Yep, very good episode. Giada had me rolling as did Cartman as Gordon Ramsey and the ending. The Shakeweight deal masterbation joke got old six months ago, but their take on it was predictible yet funny (Although three times is a bit too much). I wish they would've ripped on Guy Fieri more. I can't stand that douche and he's perfect for South Park mockery.
Reply With Quote
  #676  
Old 11-17-2010, 10:41 PM
Mehhhhh
Reply With Quote
  #677  
Old 11-17-2010, 11:32 PM
Yep. They have the same mindframe I have about the shake weight. Hilarous shit.
Reply With Quote
  #678  
Old 11-18-2010, 12:18 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Frank the Tank View Post
Yep, very good episode. Giada had me rolling as did Cartman as Gordon Ramsey and the ending. The Shakeweight deal masterbation joke got old six months ago, but their take on it was predictible yet funny (Although three times is a bit too much). I wish they would've ripped on Guy Fieri more. I can't stand that douche and he's perfect for South Park mockery.
I loved Randy in this episode (he's my favorite character) but that whole shakeweight parody has been played out and isnt original at all.

I would think after "accidently" using jokes from a collegehumor, then would look it over more carefully.
http://www.collegehumor.com/video:1918513

Also, I swear I've seen a Shakeweight parody online where they add a "cooling down" factor and it squirts water all over this dude's face.

And I just found it.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IwB_uRNiXLU
Come on Trey, you're still the shit but do some research before you throw that shit together.

Last edited by echo_bravo; 11-18-2010 at 12:21 AM..
Reply With Quote
  #679  
Old 11-18-2010, 01:30 AM
Except for the three parter, which I thought was too long, I've thought these new episodes have been pretty good, but this episode was a fucking home run. I was dying laughing. Every time Randy went "Yeah, fuck yeah" or "I'm gonna deglaze the shit out of that" I about pissed my pants. Then add the awesome Shakeweight stuff, as well as the real quick throwaway gags (Progressive commercial, etc.) and this episode was fucking gold.
Reply With Quote
  #680  
Old 11-18-2010, 04:54 AM
The Shakeweight thing did get old after the first time, but I agree that Randy was the funniest thing about this episode. The phone call in particular had me rolling. As well as Kyle's "can I just get some goddamn tater tots?!" I love the episodes where the boys become the voices of sanity. Like the Mongolian episode and Stan saying "I knew our parents were stupid but...goddamn" or his remarks in this one about Randy not being "that retarded."
Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump