Old 10-26-2010, 08:51 AM
-- I realize 4-3 isn't exactly a terrible win-loss record, but the Saints look terribly mediocre and, obviously, nothing like the Super Bowl-winning team they were last season. I don't see them winning the NFC South (my pick are the Atlanta Falcons, whom I believe are the best team in the NFC at the moment), and I wouldn't be surprised if they fail to grab a wildcard spot. They need a hell of a lot of work.

-- R.I.P. 2010 San Francisco 49ers (at least San Franciscans have the Giants to root for and be proud of, right?)

-- Kansas City Chiefs are looking really good on the field.

-- After their win on Sunday Night Football, I think the Green Bay Packers, despite their being injured, bruised, and battered, will run away with the NFC North. That division is theirs for the taking.

-- Chicago Bears' season is done. They are self-destructing before everyone's eyes. As Dennis Green once said: "They are who we thought they were!!!"

-- Pittsburgh Steelers = best team in AFC (so far). Speaking of the Steelers, I think they're going to beat the shit out of the Saints on Halloween night.

-- 59 points for the Oakland Raiders?! Fucking hell! When I saw the highlights on ESPN, I thought I was stuck in The Twilight Zone.

-- Brad Childress is, as Skip Bayless said on ESPN's morning sports show First Take, "a little man trying to be a big man." Throwing Brett Favre under the bus the way he did in his post-game news conference was completely unnecessary and will divide the team. Granted, Favre had a bad game on Sunday night, but he's not entirely responsible for the Vikings' loss. Childress must take some responsibility himself. If I remember correctly, Childress didn't allow the Vikings offense to go for a touchdown or at least a field goal in the final seconds of the first half -- a field goal would've been huge for the Vikings, because that would've taken pressure off of Favre and the offensive line in the final minutes of the 4th Quarter. Childress is nothing but an asshole and an unquestionably piss-poor offensive coach, and someone should remind him that Favre and the 2009 Vikings pretty much saved his job. Fuck you, "Chilly."

Strider
Old 10-26-2010, 11:31 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Strider View Post
Brad Childress is, as Skip Bayless said on ESPN's morning sports show First Take, "a little man trying to be a big man." Throwing Brett Favre under the bus the way he did in his post-game news conference was completely unnecessary and will divide the team. Granted, Favre had a bad game on Sunday night, but he's not entirely responsible for the Vikings' loss. Childress must take some responsibility himself. If I remember correctly, Childress didn't allow the Vikings offense to go for a touchdown or at least a field goal in the final seconds of the first half -- a field goal would've been huge for the Vikings, because that would've taken pressure off of Favre and the offensive line in the final minutes of the 4th Quarter. Childress is nothing but an asshole and an unquestionably piss-poor offensive coach, and someone should remind him that Favre and the 2009 Vikings pretty much saved his job. Fuck you, "Chilly."Strider
I agree that Childress sucks and that 2009 saved his job, but is he wrong in his assesment? Favre is statisticly one of the 4 worst QBs this year. In a league of terrible QBs. He's been just awful. If he were anyone else, he'd get pulled this week because of performance and not because of injury. I agree that it's a weak move for Childress to blame the guy he bent team rules to bring in, but that doesn't mean his overall idea is wrong.
Old 10-26-2010, 12:45 PM
I completely agree with ya AceD, Childress isnt wrong AT ALL. Favre is an arrogant jackass who never apologizes for shit. And I dont care how much of a legend Brett is, Childress is still the head coach and was only stating the obvious (which everyone in the sports world was thinking as well).

While Favre did have a great season last year, he was the one that pissed it away vs the Saints. I realize he is the "ol gunslinger" and loves to throw it into double coverage but he needs to make better decisions and just throw it away cause he has fucked his team over (esp this past Sunday night). If I was Percy Harvin, I would be pissed. That guy did everything in his power to try and help the team while Favre made bonehead throw after bonehead throw. Doesnt matter to me though, since I dont care about the Vikes.

What did you guys think of that call in the Steelers/Fins game? Personally, I thought it was complete BS and it robbed the Fins of getting the ball at their own 20. Now I am not just saying that as a Miami fan, but as an NFL fan that thinks the refs royally fucked up. More and more I have to wonder if some of the refs are in with the mob (just like that NBA ref not too long ago).
Old 10-26-2010, 01:47 PM
cutler

"I've played against (Hall) before,'' Cutler said. "There's no reason to shy away from him. That's hard for me to say throwing four picks to the guy but I still think if we had to play him tomorrow I'd go after him every time.''

hall's response

http://www.nfl.com/videos/washington...2/Hall-of-Fame

"i have no idea what is wrong with this kid..."

haha, win hall
Old 10-26-2010, 02:05 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cosimo View Post
cutler

"I've played against (Hall) before,'' Cutler said. "There's no reason to shy away from him. That's hard for me to say throwing four picks to the guy but I still think if we had to play him tomorrow I'd go after him every time.''

hall's response

http://www.nfl.com/videos/washington...2/Hall-of-Fame

"i have no idea what is wrong with this kid..."

haha, win hall
lol haha I watched the highlights and I laughed at reading that Cutler is the same turnover prone QB he was last year. I'm so glad we didn't go and trade for him 2 years ago we were actually really close to trading for him 2 years ago for 2 1st round picks and Denver took that to Chicago and got Orton and the draft pick in return.

And this whole season for Minnesota is mostly Favre his decision making this year is the worst I've ever seen and I seen the game and Childress complaining about the officiating. I think he has a case with Schanicoe's TD getting called back I thought it was a TD but the other 2 weren't TDs and the penalties they got were legit.
Old 10-26-2010, 02:19 PM
I agree that what Cutler said is pretty silly, but I don't think he's wrong just as I didn't think Childress was wrong. Hall's just not that good and he should be attacked. The NFL's leader in INTs is never the best CB in my opinion.
Old 10-26-2010, 09:28 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Brando @$$ Fat View Post
Fair enough. Refs have a hard, thankless job and do have to shoulder that burden most of the time.

The good news this week is that my Cats have finally got a win! I will go into exile if they don't beat the Rams and give me a happy Halloween.
What people keep forgetting in the players play from whistle to whistle. The whistle blew to call the play a touchdown. It does not matter what happened after the fumble or who recovered it, the play is dead at the whistle. IR can overturn the touchdown call, but they can't give the ball to Miami even if the IR showed who recovered the fumble. That is the rule, once the whistle blows the play is dead.

Something like this happens once or twice a year where the ref blows the whistle too soon and someone gets screwed. You can't adjust or change the rule. You can;t just say play past the whistle. Think of it this way, if every defender played past the whistle, tons of people will be getting hit and tackled well after the whistle and the offensive player stops playing. Then you have injuries.

It is part of the human element of the game that can't be fixed. It sucks, but that is life. There are many plays every week that if we analyzed through IR the original call on the field would not stand. The refs do a good job most of the time.
Old 10-31-2010, 07:20 PM
Well my Broncos are officially in the cellar, where they deserve to be.
I guess the begining of last season was just a fluke and this team really is as bad as they seem.

Now Ill just be watching to see if the Chiefs or Raiders can keep the Chargers from winning the AFC west...I fucking hate the Chargers.

Patriots are looking diciplined and determined again, watch out Steelers.

Jets were outplayed in an ugly game. They are NOT as good as people think.

Damn Broncos
Old 10-31-2010, 10:59 PM
Well, Kansas City fought off the Bills in overtime and is cruising at 5-2. Now they face the silver and black.

*Checks scoreboard...facepalms*

So let me get this straight: the Raiders - the Oakland Raiders - racked up 59 points last week and 33 this week? And they've held two teams to two scoring drives or less consecutively? And guess who they host next week! Ugh!!! Those of you picking next week in the confidence pool, this is a low number pick, for sure. And I'd be hard pressed to make a case for the Chiefs. Oakland could win this one if that offense keeps clicking.
Old 10-31-2010, 11:19 PM
I can't believe they cut away from the Chiefs-Bills ending. Networks are fucking clueless. Why show everything else when you're not going to show the ending?

The Panthers are on my shit list. Good defense but one of the worst offensive squads I've ever seen. I'm still a fan but I'm wondering when my support will pay off. The time I spend on my butt watching their games is time that would be better spent doing something fulfilling for myself.
Old 10-31-2010, 11:23 PM
Quote:
I can't believe they cut away from the Chiefs-Bills ending. Networks are fucking clueless. Why show everything else when you're not going to show the ending?
It's because they couldn't. CBS didn't have the double-header today so they had to stop showing NFL games at 4:15p, which is when they stopped showing the Chiefs-Bills game. It's a contract thing; FOX follows the same rules and guidelines when they only air one game (and CBS had the double-header).
Old 10-31-2010, 11:29 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by bigred760 View Post
It's because they couldn't. CBS didn't have the double-header today so they had to stop showing NFL games at 4:15p, which is when they stopped showing the Chiefs-Bills game. It's a contract thing; FOX follows the same rules and guidelines when they only air one game (and CBS had the double-header).
I know. This is not the first time this has happened. Many times a game goes into overtime, this happens. I'm just saying that I hate it when it does.
Old 10-31-2010, 11:34 PM
Quote:
I know. This is not the first time this has happened. Many times a game goes into overtime, this happens. I'm just saying that I hate it when it does.
It's an annoying rule, but for the CBS affiliates that air the 4:15p game, instead of the 1p, it's necessary. I wish there was some kind of loophole for those affiliates on the east coast.
Old 11-01-2010, 01:16 AM
I'm gonna go ahead and say it. After only 7 games, Ndamukong Suh is the best defensive linemen in Lions history. He is an absolute beast.

Where's horrorfreak? 2 years in a row my Lions beat your Skins. Do you want to talk about it?

Last edited by labialover; 11-01-2010 at 10:55 AM..
Old 11-01-2010, 04:12 AM
Admittedly it wasn't a very fun game to watch, but that win was huge for the Packers. So happy about it.

Also, I am so glad to see all the misery with the Vikings and Favre. God damn I've been waiting for this to happen since he signed with them last year and it finally is (started with the NFC Championship game last year though, really). Favre you could've gone out a legend, if you had retired and stayed retired the first time. Hell, even the second time you could've went out on top, but this year is turning out to be a total failure, and not only will Green Bay fans remember you poorly, but so will Vikings fans. Karma is a fucking bitch, and I love her.

I feel bad for all my friends who are Vikings fans (there are many of them being I live In St. Paul), but dammit Packers nation really needed this.
Old 11-01-2010, 02:08 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by labialover View Post
I'm gonna go ahead and say it. After only 7 games, Ndamukong Suh is the best defensive linemen in Lions history. He is an absolute beast.

Where's horrorfreak? 2 years in a row my Lions beat your Skins. Do you want to talk about it?
You figure have a FOX station from Detroit they would have showed that game since they show every other Lions game but NOOOOOOOOO!!!!! Not that I would have been able to watch anything after the 1st QTR because of work.

I really thought after seeing the score 25-20 that we were going to win as it went back and forth in the 2nd half sucks with the loss but kudos to you guys the Lions defensive line not just Suh was incredible in that game and were a huge part in that victory.

It may not be this year that they make the playoffs but a year or 2 looks possible with this roster I think they are better than the Bears for sure

Out of their 5 losses they were in every game but the Minnesota game and should have won the opening week game against Chicago.

Also I don't understand benching McNabb for Rex Grossman at the end. I'm still puzzled at that sure he hasn't had his best year but really come on.

Other thoughts

The Raiders holy fuck 4-4 and seem to look respectable Kansas City is playing them next week at the wrong time.

Buffalo twice in a row losing in OT they will win eventually and at leat when they losing the team still plays hard.

As for the supposed most talented team in the league which they aren't and their defense is absolutely terrible and made David Garrard look like a pro bowler and their offense is complete crap. At 1-6 Dallas is done and hopefully no more ESPN segments of are they done? They were done 3 weeks ago this team that was supposed to be one of the top 5 teams in the league is easily one of the 5 worst in the league in fact at this point. 2-14 or 1-15 is realistically possible I see nothing in this team.

Indy-Houston I think Indy already losing to Houston and 0-2 in the division need this one more than Houston I just wonder with many of Peyton's weapons beat up if Indy will be able to have enough to beat them.
Old 11-01-2010, 03:05 PM
Dear ESPN,

Please stop talking about the Cowboys.

Sincerely, the rest of America

PS: shutting up about the Vikings would be nice, too.
Old 11-01-2010, 03:14 PM
LOL, so much for my second wish. NFL Network just said Vikings cut Randy Moss.
Old 11-01-2010, 03:36 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Badbird View Post
LOL, so much for my second wish. NFL Network just said Vikings cut Randy Moss.
Yea I came in this thread to post about it but you beat me to it. LET THE SPECULATION BEGIN!

I say he goes to each of the following teams

-Jacksonville(desperately needs a #1 WR)
-Buffalo
-San Diego(hurting at that position)
-New England(just for the lulz)
Old 11-01-2010, 03:42 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by horrorfreak13 View Post

Also I don't understand benching McNabb for Rex Grossman at the end. I'm still puzzled at that sure he hasn't had his best year but really come on.

Indy-Houston I think Indy already losing to Houston and 0-2 in the division need this one more than Houston I just wonder with many of Peyton's weapons beat up if Indy will be able to have enough to beat them.
I dont get the benching of McNabb either. McNabb has led more 4th quarter comebacks than Grossman has. Im scratching my head at this idiotic coaching decision. I thought Shananhan was better than this *tisk tisk*

Also, I can see why you would pick Indy tonight but Indy is all kinds of beat up on offense. They do get Donald Brown back tonight but does anyone know the status of Collie and Garcon? Whatever happened to Reggie Wayne? I think Houston wins tonight(yes I'm being biased) but look at it from this point. When you're offense is putting up 30 pts a game, can ANY team in the NFL keep up?
Old 11-01-2010, 04:54 PM
I didn't comment last week since I was busy and didn't get around to it.

This game I thought we had won but the Skins pissed it away. We had no chance covering Calvin Johnson and The Lions' D Line were destroying the Skins' O Line. Ndamukong Suh as well as Kyle Vanden Bosch gave McNabb and Co. a horror show.

The benching baffled me. I understood the logic behind it for the most part but McNabb still has a world of more experience than Grossman in leading comebacks. Part of the problem is that our offense is simply decimated by injuries and lack of consistent talent. We were down to our 3rd string RB for most of the game.

The lack of talent problem leads to a perfect segway about the Randy Moss cutting. I couldn't believe it when I read it today. I don't think Childress has a damn clue of what he's doing in Viking City. Randy Moss can be a problem sometimes but he's still a talented player and can be a motivated player when he's got the right coaches around him. I think Moss could smell how much full of shit Childress and that's what led to the cutting. Bill Belichick certainly got him playing well for years without a problem.

ESPN is saying around 10 teams are inquiring about getting Moss, including the Redskins and even The Patriots, bafflingly. The next few hours are going to be really interesting.
Old 11-01-2010, 08:15 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Badbird View Post
Dear ESPN,

Please stop talking about the Cowboys.

Sincerely, the rest of America

PS: shutting up about the Vikings would be nice, too.
I'm John@$$ and I approve this message.
Old 11-01-2010, 08:27 PM
Randy Moss is now the Allen Iverson of football.
Old 11-01-2010, 09:54 PM
This is the final nail in the coffin for Chilly in Minny. You bring one of the teams greatest talents back and waste him. You have mis-managed this team since the end of last season and it has carried over. Time and time again you have guided this team incorrectly and made terrible decisions on the field. I would be surprised if Chilly made it to the end of the season. Bll Cowher, Jon Gruden, Leslie Frazier, Brian Billick, Bill Parcells and Mike Holmgren please stand-by.
Old 11-02-2010, 01:04 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by BankaiZaraki View Post
Yea I came in this thread to post about it but you beat me to it. LET THE SPECULATION BEGIN!

I say he goes to each of the following teams

-Jacksonville(desperately needs a #1 WR)
-Buffalo
-San Diego(hurting at that position)
-New England(just for the lulz)
Here's the possible landing spots for Moss this is from ESPN's John Clayton

St. Louis Rams: This might not sound like a Rams-like move, but Moss has to be a consideration. Remember, the Rams were in the final mix to sign Terrell Owens before he went to the Cincinnati Bengals. Offensive coordinator Pat Shurmur knew Owens from their days together in Philadelphia. There isnít a similar Moss connection with the current Rams staff. Thanks to the rapid development of rookie quarterback Sam Bradford, the Rams are 4-4 even though they donít have much left at receiver after injuries to Donnie Avery, Mark Clayton and Danario Alexander. Moss could be worth the gamble in a waiver claim.

Seattle Seahawks: The team might be over budget after paying T.J. Houshmandzadeh not to be a Seahawk, but Moss would be the deep threat this team lacks. The Seahawks looked into acquiring Vincent Jackson. They made a bold move in the trade for running back Marshawn Lynch. Pete Carroll is the type of coach who wouldnít mind Moss being a little bit of a risk. At USC, Carroll worked with many different personalities and egos.

Washington Redskins: This would be a natural move to claim Moss on waivers if owner Dan Snyder had his way. At wide receiver, the Redskins have Santana Moss, Joey Galloway and a lot of no-names. Money wouldnít be an issue, so if the Redskins donít claim him, count them out. But Moss would make great sense. Donovan McNabb has a good deep arm. If he could get some healthy running backs, McNabb would work some play-action passes to Moss. The question is whether coach Mike Shanahan is on board.

Miami Dolphins: After adding Brandon Marshall, the Dolphins arenít looking for another receiver, but they could put in a waiver claim to prevent him from going back to the New England Patriots. Even with Marshall, the Dolphins have been among the worst teams in the league for explosive plays, so they could justify the move from the offensive standpoint too.

New England Patriots: For economic reasons, the Patriots probably wouldnít claim him, but if heís available for about $450,000, how fitting would it be to bring back Moss? The Patriots fleeced the Vikings for a third-round choice, and they could end up with the player for nine games.

Kansas City Chiefs: A year ago, the Chiefs got some positive results picking up wide receiver Chris Chambers. Moss makes even more sense. The Chiefs are 5-2 and in a good position to win the AFC West. General manager Scott Pioli knows Moss from their days together in New England. Matt Cassel might not have the deep arm that works best for Moss, but Moss could make the Chiefs even more dangerous on offense if they make the playoffs.

There's some Raiders fans that want the Raiders to claim Moss only for the sole purpose to prevent Kansas City from claiming him.
Old 11-02-2010, 02:57 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by veddhead83 View Post
This is the final nail in the coffin for Chilly in Minny. You bring one of the teams greatest talents back and waste him. You have mis-managed this team since the end of last season and it has carried over. Time and time again you have guided this team incorrectly and made terrible decisions on the field. I would be surprised if Chilly made it to the end of the season. Bll Cowher, Jon Gruden, Leslie Frazier, Brian Billick, Bill Parcells and Mike Holmgren please stand-by.
I couldn't agree more. Everyone seems to be talking about the fates of Wade Phillips and Norv Turner, but what about "Chilly"? I think he should go too. I've said it once and I'll say it again: Brad Childress is a piss-poor coach, and he doesn't know jackshit about offense. The Vikings gave Childress not one, but two future Hall-of-Fame players, and all he did was turn the team into a giant clusterfuck. With "Chilly" as their head coach, the Vikings can forget about reaching the Super Bowl, much less winning one. If the Vikings were to fire Childress and hire Jon Gruden, I have a feeling Brett Favre would play for another season, considering the fact that he and Gruden worked together in Green Bay. Actually, I'd love for this to happen, but Gruden looks perfectly comfortable and happy in that MNF commentary booth with Mike Tirico and "Jaws."

Strider
Old 11-02-2010, 03:08 PM
Quote:
Here's the possible landing spots for Moss this is from ESPN's John Clayton

Washington Redskins: This would be a natural move to claim Moss on waivers if owner Dan Snyder had his way. At wide receiver, the Redskins have Santana Moss, Joey Galloway and a lot of no-names. Money wouldn’t be an issue, so if the Redskins don’t claim him, count them out. But Moss would make great sense. Donovan McNabb has a good deep arm. If he could get some healthy running backs, McNabb would work some play-action passes to Moss. The question is whether coach Mike Shanahan is on board.
This is where I think Randy Moss will end up next. I doubt Moss wants to play for a team with a rookie QB and a head coach that hasn't experienced much success in the NFL. A team like the Redskins will provide him with the opportunity to play with a great, veteran QB in Donovan McNabb and a head coach that he will NOT get along with but that he will respect in Mike Shanahan. Also, Dan Snyder has a shitload of money, and he's a very aggressive owner who knows what he wants. That's my prediction.

If this happens, perhaps McNabb will forget about Shanahan benching for REX FUCKING GROSSMAN due to his "inferior two-minute drill skills", "cardiovascular weakness", or whatever the fuck Shanahan pulled him for.

Strider
Old 11-02-2010, 03:21 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Strider View Post
This is where I think Randy Moss will end up next. I doubt Moss wants to play for a team with a rookie QB and a head coach that hasn't experienced much success in the NFL. A team like the Redskins will provide him with the opportunity to play with a great, veteran QB in Donovan McNabb and a head coach that he will NOT get along with but that he will respect in Mike Shanahan. Also, Dan Snyder has a shitload of money, and he's a very aggressive owner who knows what he wants. That's my prediction.

If this happens, perhaps McNabb will forget about Shanahan benching for REX FUCKING GROSSMAN due to his "inferior two-minute drill skills", "cardiovascular weakness", or whatever the fuck Shanahan pulled him for.

Strider
I can see it I'm torn with wanting to touch him with a 10 foot pole considering the past few weeks and most of his career even though we can use him.

I think the other team that can claim him and it wouldn't surprise me is the Rams considering the injuries to their WRs
Old 11-02-2010, 08:25 PM
I have a bad feeling about Moss. He's rude, disruptive and unprofessional. He's not the big playmaker he thinks he is, either. Not that he's not good, but his ego is just way out of check. I hope he doesn't show up in Kansas City.

Last edited by jeo4; 11-02-2010 at 08:33 PM..
Old 11-03-2010, 08:10 AM

So my Lions are not too bad. If they can beat the Jets this Sunday, (and yes, that is a big if, even though I think they can) look out.

God I hope they don't get really hot, but lose out by one game from making the playoffs to the Packers.

Yes, I know I am getting ahead of myself. But come on, I am a Lions fan.... we deserve a little hope.
Old 11-03-2010, 10:27 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by screamer581 View Post
So my Lions are not too bad. If they can beat the Jets this Sunday, (and yes, that is a big if, even though I think they can) look out.

God I hope they don't get really hot, but lose out by one game from making the playoffs to the Packers.

Yes, I know I am getting ahead of myself. But come on, I am a Lions fan.... we deserve a little hope.
I think the Jets take the loss from last week out on you guys

Now this is the rest of Lions schedule after this week

@Buf - very much possible the Bills have played hard lately so they are due
@Dal - Definatley they are so horrible and such a mess right now
vs NE - not likely
vs CHI - possible the Bears aren't good
vs GB - I doubt it depends on how healthy the Packers are
@ TB - Not the way the Bucs are playing
@ MIA - Possible the Dolphins suck at home for some weird reason
vs MIN - very possible

Looking at this I think 6-10 or 7-9 is probably what the Lions will finish with I think
Old 11-03-2010, 12:05 PM
Quote:
I think the Jets take the loss from last week out on you guys

Now this is the rest of Lions schedule after this week

@Buf - very much possible the Bills have played hard lately so they are due
@Dal - Definatley they are so horrible and such a mess right now
vs NE - not likely
vs CHI - possible the Bears aren't good
vs GB - I doubt it depends on how healthy the Packers are
@ TB - Not the way the Bucs are playing
@ MIA - Possible the Dolphins suck at home for some weird reason
vs MIN - very possible

Looking at this I think 6-10 or 7-9 is probably what the Lions will finish with I think
Only "possible" that Lions beat the Bears? At home?! After all the BS from the game at Chi in week one?!?! The Lions will destroy the Bears. This I promise you.

But yeah, I am thinking 6-10, but I could see 7-9, or even possibly 8-8.

The only game I think is almost impossible is the Pats...but it is at home, and like I said.... let's see how they do this Sunday. If they beat the Jets, Suh may actually live up to his comment after the Rams game- "we won't lose another game at home this season".

I want to believe him.
Old 11-03-2010, 04:28 PM
Quote:
But yeah, I am thinking 6-10, but I could see 7-9, or even possibly 8-8.

The only game I think is almost impossible is the Pats...but it is at home, and like I said.... let's see how they do this Sunday. If they beat the Jets, Suh may actually live up to his comment after the Rams game- "we won't lose another game at home this season".

I want to believe him.
Sanchez won't escape The House of Spears on Sunday.

I still think 5-6 wins is likely. But the fact that they've had a chance to win every game this year is huge. The secondary is playing a lot better than I thought, Alphonso Smith was an absolute steal from Denver, Chris Houston is playing solid at the other corner, Delmas is a good, young safety. We'll see this week how the rookie Spievey does at the other safety spot. The linebackers are shit, I wouldn't be surprised to see 2 new starters there next year. They're not far off. I think the Lions have a brighter future than Chicago or Minnesota.

Moss to Titans.

Merrimen to Bills.

Couldn't give a shit about either.

Last edited by labialover; 11-03-2010 at 04:51 PM..
Old 11-03-2010, 07:03 PM
Quote:

Moss to Titans.

Merrimen to Bills.

Me either.
Old 11-03-2010, 09:01 PM
Quote:
Moss to Titans.

Merrimen to Bills.
Tennessee Titans were the last team I expected Randy Moss to end up at. I wonder how that will work out.

Merriman is now a Bill? Shit...he has my pity.

Strider
Old 11-03-2010, 11:43 PM
Quote:
Moss to Titans.

Merrimen to Bills.

I would have never guessed that those 2 players would go to either one of those teams.

I somewhat get the Moss move its the Merriman move to the Bills that I don't get they already are done.

And speaking of things I don't get the Redskins work out JaMarcus Russel and J.P Losman.

You know every time my team does a good move like hire Bruce Allen and/or an experience super bowl winning coach in Mike Shannahan or trade for Donavan McNabb they go out and do stupid things like pull him with 2 mins left for a QB that hasn't taken a snap since the pre-season and work out 2 hasbeens who aren't in the league anymore for a reason.

I don't know anymore at least my team isn't in the shape Dallas is in.
Old 11-07-2010, 04:46 PM

****Lions fans right now****
Old 11-07-2010, 04:49 PM
Quote:
Apparently it's an NFL rule (not a network rule). It just happened again with the Vikings-Cardinals game that went into overtime.
Old 11-07-2010, 06:45 PM

Quote:

****Lions fans right now****
Too bad for the Lions. As all of you know, I hate the Jets so of course I want them to lose. I guess it didn't work out too well.

And are the Browns getting better or what? They not just beat the Saints two weeks ago but today just defeated my team the Pats.
Old 11-08-2010, 02:19 AM
Fucking eh, LOVED tonights game! The only thing I love more than beating the Cowboys like that.. is beating the Vikings or Bears like that.

And no, I don't think the Browns are getting better.... I don't know how to explain them beating the Patriots and Saints... maybe it's McCoy..but I doubt it. I call fluke.