Old 07-14-2010, 12:03 AM
Old 07-14-2010, 01:53 AM
someone should tell those lego guys to get that dirty dirty tobacco out of the joint
Old 07-14-2010, 03:18 PM
I guess I'm a freak of nature when it comes to the greens. I'm actually IMMUNE to it completely. It doesn't faze me one bit. I've done it a few times, and people I've smoked with are witness to this. Of course, whenever I'm with a group who smokes, and they try to pass to me, I always say how I'm immune. Their typical response: "Man, you're just not smoking the right stuff. Try this. Blah blah blah." So, I get the opportunity to see the looks on their faces when I intake almost twice as much as they do with no effect whatsoever. It's kinda nice actually...although, I would like to experience the effects once.

As far as smoking cigs or whatever. I'm not for it. I find it a turn-off when a girl smokes. It's stinky and raunchy and just looks bad, imo. If a girl smokes weed, that's fine. Afterall, I've gotten used to seeing it since moving to Colorado Springs, where weed is practically legal. Although, I do enjoy the occasional cigar...preferrably a Romeo y Julieta or a Macanudo or a Cohiba.

Side note: Since bringing up weed being almost legal where I live, I constantly read in newspaper articles about how they're trying to completely legalize it for everyone. As a matter of fact, in Colorado Springs alone, there are over 120 dispenseries. The profit made from these dispenseries in April ALONE...over $9 million! Soooo, yeah. What the fuck is the rest of the nation waiting on? Right there is the debt solution.
Old 07-14-2010, 03:20 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kastman View Post
someone should tell those lego guys to get that dirty dirty tobacco out of the joint
Agreed, that stuff is gross.

Edit, check out the time of this post.
Old 07-14-2010, 03:21 PM
1:20 (PST)
Old 07-14-2010, 03:40 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tweek View Post
1:20 (PST)
Hahaha, doh.

Old 08-13-2010, 04:43 PM
Fuckin' Christ.....what the Hell did I ever do for fun before I found weed?

Oh yeah, that's right...........played Pokemon on Gameboy.

Fuck.

P.S. One week sober.
Old 08-14-2010, 12:32 AM
Smiert, why are you giving up the green?

I moved to Austin, Texas two days ago, and have been sober for 10 combined minutes. I fucking love this city.
Old 08-14-2010, 09:16 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by RicochetShaw View Post
Smiert, why are you giving up the green?
Ehh there are numerous reasons, but above all, I'm just takin' a lil' break since its been awhile (about 4 years since I've gone more than a couple days without it), plus I was getting a bit dependent on it too (when its your first thought when you wake up in the morning, that can't be good, right? )

Anyway, I'm not stoppin' forerver, its just 'til I get my life in order a bit. I'm sure I'll be rollin' up again by winter, and the best part is that my tolerance will be so low, I'll be like a lightweight all over again. It'll be awesome
Old 08-20-2010, 10:51 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by smok3h View Post

Here are pictures of some of my glass:

(link to higher quality version of photo)http://i47.tinypic.com/2zei53t.jpg
I really dig the piece you got on the top left of the picture. Does the smoke come down through the bowl to the left piece of the pipe?

Last edited by Maiden_s+ash11; 08-21-2010 at 12:52 AM..
Old 09-16-2010, 08:29 PM
Are you getting a fair price for your weed?

http://www.facebook.com/l.php?u=http...ana%2F&h=e03b9

It's good to see the Google Maps engine put to good use for a change!
Old 09-18-2010, 12:42 PM
Tiz the season. Outdoor scenes are popping. I'll be heading to Nor Cal here in a week to get my trim on.
Old 09-18-2010, 01:18 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by BubbaStrangelove View Post
Are you getting a fair price for your weed?

http://www.facebook.com/l.php?u=http...ana%2F&h=e03b9

It's good to see the Google Maps engine put to good use for a change!

That's a pretty cool site and pretty accurate from the looks of it. I'm glad that I live in the West, but I'm in Idaho, so it's not all that great. I love the state and all, but busting fools driving in from the coast with weed is big business for law enforcement. Misdemeanor pot ticket in Oregon could cost you as much as $700... for a fucking misdemeanor!
Old 09-18-2010, 03:08 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Preston_79 View Post
Misdemeanor pot ticket in Oregon could cost you as much as $700... for a fucking misdemeanor!
Really? I have a bunch of friends out in Portland, OR who say the weed laws (or atleast the enforcement thereof) are super lax. They say you're allowed to grow up to two plants as well....
Old 09-20-2010, 12:06 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Smiert Spionam View Post
Really? I have a bunch of friends out in Portland, OR who say the weed laws (or atleast the enforcement thereof) are super lax. They say you're allowed to grow up to two plants as well....
I suppose it just depends what county you live in. That's what they can tax you in Lakeview County which is south east corner of Oregon.
Old 10-21-2010, 01:26 PM

About a month and a half ago I was at a Smoke Shop. One of my buddies had been telling me for months to buy some of the "K2" stuff, (synthetic weed) he said it was better than mid grade, and also said he didn't have any anxiety attacks on it, like he has had a few times with "real" weed. So I said what the hell, and bought it. 3 grams for 30 bucks...not awful, not great. I still didn't have very "high" (get it?!??!?) expectations...but man, it really did the job. He was right about the lack of anxiety as well, I didn't have any what so ever. (like I had said in a previous post in this thread, the anxiety/ panic attacks is why I hadn't really smoked weed much for the last 5 years or so)

I bought another bag about 2 weeks later, and still really did the job. So Monday I went back to the Shop...and asked for a bag...but of course, it was now banned here in Michigan. I was pretty pissed. Good ol' Government... heaven for bid for us to enjoy something that doesn't affect anyone else.

I then called one of my buddies to buy some real stuff, which I hadn't smoked since last X-mas. And to my surprise, it was just like old times. I actually really enjoyed the buzz, and had no anxiety or panic attacks!

So screamer581 is back to being a little pot head...at least until I have another panic attack.

P.S. Has anyone tried the K2, or any other synthetic weed? If you haven't, and it is still legal in your state, I say give it a try. I think it was well worth the $30 for it.
Old 10-21-2010, 01:37 PM
My station did a story on that stuff not too long ago. I came to the conclusion that it's not worth trying since we don't know enough about any negative effects it may have on people. Better to stick with actual marijuana if you can. With the synthetic stuff, who knows what they're adding, there have been reports of people showing signs of addiction after using it frequently. That shouldn't happen with real marijuana.
Old 10-21-2010, 08:03 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by screamer581 View Post
I then called one of my buddies to buy some real stuff, which I hadn't smoked since last X-mas. And to my surprise, it was just like old times. I actually really enjoyed the buzz, and had no anxiety or panic attacks!

So screamer581 is back to being a little pot head...at least until I have another panic attack.
Nice
Old 10-22-2010, 07:52 AM
I don't buy the whole "weed is a gateway drug" arguement. I only started smoking weed long after I'd done all the heavy shit hahaha

anyway, y'all gotta check this out. Ryan is a fucking douche tho:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YDpePRDnm3Y
Old 10-26-2010, 09:42 AM
Sooooo I'm being evicted from my apartment because one of the women who works up here at the apartment complex I live in spotted me buyin' some weed.

Discuss....
Old 10-26-2010, 01:54 PM
That is absolutely bullshit. What proof does she have? As far as she knows, you've never smoked weed a day in your life and the guy was just giving you some cookies
Old 10-26-2010, 07:30 PM
Oh Dear
Yes l had my first ciggie when l was 17yrs old
My mum found the packet of ciggie which fell out of the wardrobe smiles
I smoked for fours yrs and gave up but it was hard but l did it.
I also smoked weed but that was the in thing when l was a teen it became boring when l was in my early twentys and life moved on .
Old 10-26-2010, 07:40 PM
Quote:
Sooooo I'm being evicted from my apartment because one of the women who works up here at the apartment complex I live in spotted me buyin' some weed.

Discuss....
Move to Austin. If you bring the weed, I'm sure you can live at RicShaw's place.
Old 10-26-2010, 07:49 PM
Hey l remeber one time we were at the drivein watching a movie and smoking weed from a bong.
We would pass it around until someone came up to the window to see what we were doing
Geez l have never seen a bong disappear so fast smiles
Those were the goodtimes.

it is amazing the things you get up to when you are a teenager
Alot of my freinds went further they went into cocaine and magic mushies
I never went into that kind of thing because l didnt want to become addicted to the stuff.
Plus it costs alot to feed that type of habit
Also it wrecks your life

Last edited by Bondgirl; 10-26-2010 at 07:53 PM..
Old 10-26-2010, 08:08 PM
Quote:

Discuss....
Fuuuu-

What a shitty thing to do.
Old 10-26-2010, 11:10 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by QUENTIN View Post
Move to Austin. If you bring the weed, I'm sure you can live at RicShaw's place.
Hahaha truth.

You two hang out yet?

lulz @ zombievictim

And yes, a shitty thing indeed, Dutch.
Old 10-27-2010, 12:24 AM
That right there is the definition of a cunt. Because nobody with any decency in their bones would make a fuss out of somebody buying some smoke for their own PERSONAL use. What a nosy asshole. Seriously... I can't believe somebody would go out of their way to fuck with your life over something that won't affect them in any way possible... I hope they get cancer in their genitals and then fall on a bunch of used needles.

I feel for you Smiert. That's really fucked up to hear. I can't imagine any of my neighbors ratting me out like that... and the fact that the manager even gives a shit is ridiculous. It's not like you're growing it in your place.

Well, if the weed law passes here in California... I say you should look west! It's already practically a non-issue out here. I know I'm voting for Prop. 19.
Old 10-27-2010, 07:07 PM
Well in Australia you can be charged if they find out you have weed on you or you are growing it.
The police have found loads of the stuff in the country areas.
I know of a freinds a few years ago who grew it in a couple of pots and someone dobbed him in.
When you think back it is a nasty habit but it can benifit some poeple who are in pain due to cancer and other things
Old 10-28-2010, 05:55 AM
Quote:

Discuss....
That sucks on a couple of levels. One, well at least here in oz no one likes a dobber, and two...more people die of tobacco or alcohol related illnesses than weed. Would she be busting you for a purchase of smokes or booze?

Legalise that shit already!

I've gotta admit this weekend I had my first joint (or 4) for 5 years and back on the bandwagon.
Old 10-28-2010, 09:36 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by hrdude View Post
I've gotta admit this weekend I had my first joint (or 4) for 5 years and back on the bandwagon.
One of us...one of us...
Old 10-28-2010, 12:52 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by zombievictim View Post
One of us...one of us...
GOOBLE GOBBLE GOOBLE GOBBLE!

And Smiert, that is complete bullshit on the highest level for that woman to do that.
Old 10-28-2010, 08:37 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bondgirl View Post
When you think back it is a nasty habit but it can benifit some poeple who are in pain due to cancer and other things
I think it becomes a nasty habit when people start mixing it with tobacco.
Old 10-29-2010, 03:44 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by zombievictim View Post
One of us...one of us...
Quote:
Originally Posted by echo_bravo View Post
GOOBLE GOBBLE GOOBLE GOBBLE!
Nice Freaks reference gents

Last edited by hrdude; 10-29-2010 at 03:47 AM..
Old 10-29-2010, 08:38 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Preston_79 View Post
I think it becomes a nasty habit when people start mixing it with tobacco.
Yes that is true
Only a couple of days ago l heard that kids as young as 12 or 12 yrs of age are mixing herion with cough syrup and there is another thing also they are mixing with it.
It is different to when l was growing up where we were not mixing drugs to the exstent of todays kids.
Plus we were alot older in age than they are today.
Old 10-31-2010, 10:27 PM
I've run dry. Here in good 'ol West Virginia I can get a 1/4 of purple haze for $120. I'll take it.
Old 11-12-2010, 01:11 AM
So I've just recently found out that I'm not only immune to THC and pretty much any strain of weed, but also opium!

I smoked up with a buddy of mine at the bar I worked at, because he told me he had really good shit and it was laced with opium. He knew I was immune to the effects of pot, but told me this stuff was different. Needless to say, he was FUCKED UP, while I was sober as a bird...because I thought I was a bird.

Seriously though....immune. 100%.

And Smiert....that woman is the definition of cunt. I'd ask for proof. I mean, really, does her word really hold THAT much water? I'd tell the landlord that she's full of shit and has had it out for you since you didn't lend her any sugar for her coffee.
Old 11-12-2010, 05:35 AM
You should be a superhero, Clever Guy.

Anti THC man. Saving the world from bad schwag and munchies by personally inhaling all the shit weed in the world.
Old 11-12-2010, 10:44 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by the clever guy View Post
And Smiert....that woman is the definition of cunt. I'd ask for proof. I mean, really, does her word really hold THAT much water? I'd tell the landlord that she's full of shit and has had it out for you since you didn't lend her any sugar for her coffee.
Yup, with a capital "C" haha, but yeah, there's no real point now since I'm already moved out. I'm stayin with a friend and his mom until I'm able to find a new place. They've made me feel more than welcome, but there's still no place like home

Never-the-less, I find your story about being immune to THC farrrr more sad and tragic. Totally lame. Maybe you should atleast try some of that K2 shit while its still out if its available near you. I hear its not quite the same as the real deal and may have some side effects after continued long termusage, but one toke just so you can kinda know what its like would be good for ya, methinks.

I do question the idea of weed "laced" with opium though. Can anyone shed any light on the subject?

Quote:
Originally Posted by docholiday_13 View Post
You should be a superhero, Clever Guy.

Anti THC man. Saving the world from bad schwag and munchies by personally inhaling all the shit weed in the world.
lulz

Last edited by Smiert Spionam; 11-12-2010 at 10:46 AM..
Old 11-12-2010, 11:35 AM
Been dry for over a week. Damn being broke.
Old 11-15-2010, 05:40 PM

http://www.azcentral.com/news/electi...-approved.html

Awesome news.

"One ounce of Alabama kush please"

Last edited by echo_bravo; 11-15-2010 at 05:44 PM..