Old 08-19-2008, 08:52 PM
thank you very much. Does it have to come from a site or can it come from my computer as well?
Old 08-19-2008, 09:00 PM
You can upload images from your computer to a site like Imageshack or Photobucket and then post the link between the [img*][*/img].

You could attach images using the "Attach Files" feature when making a post but they will be smaller and need to be clicked on before anybody can see them clearly. Example below.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	snapshot20080811214818.jpg
Views:	235
Size:	34.3 KB
ID:	7346  

Last edited by Cronos; 08-20-2008 at 03:24 AM..
Old 08-19-2008, 09:33 PM
What does the * [img*] [/*/img] mean that it did not before ?
thanks again
Old 08-20-2008, 03:27 AM
Removed the extra / from that in my previous post. Same thing as before, stick the link between those two removing the *'s (reason for my putting the *'s in is because the code won't show without something breaking it up).
Old 08-20-2008, 09:15 PM
thank you cronos
Old 11-27-2009, 02:07 PM
What is Joblo's stand on torrent/direct link requests?
Old 04-22-2010, 05:44 PM
Can we get some updates on the dvd section. There's too many repeats and a lot of missing movies, even though they are in the upcoming dvd's section. Carriers is out but not listed in the dvd page.
Old 04-23-2010, 05:19 PM
I hate to be a dick but here I go.
I'm throwing down negativity for the word bubble today. "Sarah Palin = 100% MILF". Come on. I know joblo is sometimes going for the fun frat house vibe, but jeez man. Such a cheesy thing to say. I know, I know, I don't have to read it, but I saw a ticker line on someone's Myjoblo profile saying the same thing ("your word bubble is gross") and it encouraged me to post something even if it's not the usual thing to post.

Last edited by Shinigami; 04-23-2010 at 05:30 PM..
Old 04-25-2010, 05:32 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shinigami View Post
I hate to be a dick but here I go.
I'm throwing down negativity for the word bubble today. "Sarah Palin = 100% MILF". Come on. I know joblo is sometimes going for the fun frat house vibe, but jeez man. Such a cheesy thing to say. I know, I know, I don't have to read it, but I saw a ticker line on someone's Myjoblo profile saying the same thing ("your word bubble is gross") and it encouraged me to post something even if it's not the usual thing to post.
You can actually comment on our DAILY BLURBS in this thread:
http://www.joblo.com/forums/showthread.php?t=131179

You don't think Palin is a MILF? It's all good. The last time I checked, we ain't always gonna be posting something EVERYBODY in the world likes...
Old 04-25-2010, 06:29 PM
^I know I know, and of course you only hear a comment about the wordbubble on the one day somebody didn't like it, but such is the life and times of running a website.

I feel goofy for posting the fuss, but I still think the wordbubble was cheesy and I'm glad, at least, that I now know of a thread where word bubble comments/suggestions are welcome so I don't have to cough loudly in a Site Suggestions thread and feel out of place.

Last edited by Shinigami; 04-25-2010 at 06:40 PM..
Old 05-20-2010, 03:52 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Trollhunter View Post
I am having difficulty in accepting the forum rules when the word "prick" is used by the author of the disclaimer.

You'd only need to look at the photo-avatar of this JoBlo character/adminsitrator to see the greasy fucking prick he is in real life. See a prick like that in the street and you should cross to the other side. He looks like a total fucking prick to me. What a dirty, greasy prick. Go back to your cave with a face like that you prick.

What a dirty greasy prick he looks like. Even going so far as shaping that greasy goatee!

Prick!

PRICK!!!
Old 07-23-2010, 03:42 PM
I've been having trouble getting into MFC lately.
I got a new password and stuff but i still can't get into it.

What am i doing wrong?
Old 12-28-2010, 02:19 PM
Couple of questions here.... first will we be able to embed videos in our forum posts anytime soon? Like videos from Youtube or the like? Second, I know we are able to see if we have new friend requests on our home page, but we should be able to receive updates on new comments as well. I don't feel like checking either my email or going all through my stuff just to see if someone posted a comment on something I put up hours beforehand.
Old 01-07-2011, 12:35 AM
Random Question: Is there a limit to how many times you can edit a single post. Just wondering because I intend to keep up on the 2011 Movie Journal thread but I'm worried I may edit my post too many times. Someone please let me know. Thanks!
Old 01-07-2011, 12:44 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Film Fan BeAm2k View Post
Random Question: Is there a limit to how many times you can edit a single post. Just wondering because I intend to keep up on the 2011 Movie Journal thread but I'm worried I may edit my post too many times. Someone please let me know. Thanks!
No there is no limit. Case in point the Movie Journal for 2011, people need to edit that throughout the entire year of 2011.
Old 07-07-2011, 12:43 AM
Google Chrome Signing In

Hey,
For the last 2 days (7/4-7/6), whenever I would login to leave comments using Google Chrome, I would not actually be logged in. The weird thing is that the "thank you for signing in" page would come up, and then redirect me to the proper news article I was at.

I switched over to Internet Explorer, and can login just fine using that. I have checked my firewalls and all, and those don't seem to be the issue. Any help with this would be greatly appericiated.

Thanks in advanced.

If you want to email to help solve this problem- filmguy450@gmail.com
Old 09-19-2012, 03:23 PM
Upcoming Top ten

How is the Top Ten Upcoming Movies list, on the main page, generated? What does the site use to determine the ranking.

Thanks in advance. Just curious.

FavaBeans
Old 03-26-2013, 10:45 PM
I'm having trouble with the strike-backs, as in I don't see the box to strike back in, or a log-in button to allow me to do so. Has there been any recent reformatting or kink that would account for this?