#1  
Old 02-24-2011, 07:16 PM
Hair

A few days ago, I got a mohawk (not one of those stupid spiked hawks that punks love so much, just a subtle one). I've always wanted long hair, but my hair doesn't grow the way that I want it to. Enough about me. Is your hair badass? Is there a certain hairdo that you're thinking of trying out? Is your hair totally uncool?
Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old 02-24-2011, 07:19 PM
I have long hair. I care nothing for style. Just a mop will do me. But I'm considering this for a change.
The hair style, not the girl. Well, yeah, maybe her too. The again, nah.

Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 02-24-2011, 07:30 PM
Word, you should post a pic, count. And you too, G-Dub if you do your hair like that haha.

I used to always keep my hair real short in a fade or a taper, but around the time I turned 19, I just decided to let it grow out. I was gonna get it twisted it up, but I'm diggin' the all naturalness of it, so I think I'm just gonna keep it the way it is for now....


Last edited by Smiert Spionam; 02-24-2011 at 07:37 PM..
Reply With Quote
  #4  
Old 02-25-2011, 10:13 AM
I wanna see pics!

I just got mine cut last weekend - it's short/cropped except for my bangs, which are almost to my chin. Then I dyed it black black black!

Not a great picture, but you get the idea:



I've had a mohawk. That was fun. Although I don't think I'd do it again. *Think*.
Reply With Quote
  #5  
Old 02-25-2011, 10:32 AM
I usually have mine medium length, but this is what I'm rocking now. Boring old short trim.

Reply With Quote
  #6  
Old 02-25-2011, 10:41 AM
I always wanted my hair like Kyle MacLachlan in Twin Peaks, or Pierce Brosnan in Goldeneye. But my hair doesn't grow like that. I just have it short and boring.
Reply With Quote
  #7  
Old 02-25-2011, 10:53 AM
[QUOTE=Heisenberg;3367006]I usually have mine medium length, but this is what I'm rocking now. Boring old short trim.

I like "boring old short trim". I mean, it's simple, it's quick, you don't have to mess with it, etc.
Reply With Quote
  #8  
Old 02-25-2011, 11:50 AM
I pretty much look identical to Ben Affleck in The Town. My hair is extremely thick and coarse/wavy so having it long is a no-go. I get a 2 clipper on the side, fade it into the same length of my beard, and hand cut on top short. If I have a class presentation or work, I'll gel a tiny faux hawk or gel up the front. It suits me.
NOTE: I am probably not as good look as Ben Affleck lol.



The sides and back are a a tiny bit longer than his in this particular picture and my beard is a little fuller.
Reply With Quote
  #9  
Old 02-25-2011, 12:02 PM
I've said it once, I'll say it again: I want to see pics! Although I do appreciate some Ben Affleck-y goodness, don't get me wrong.
Reply With Quote
  #10  
Old 02-25-2011, 04:15 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by countchocula View Post
A few days ago, I got a mohawk (not one of those stupid spiked hawks that punks love so much, just a subtle one). I've always wanted long hair, but my hair doesn't grow the way that I want it to. Enough about me. Is your hair badass? Is there a certain hairdo that you're thinking of trying out? Is your hair totally uncool?
Had a mohawk before I cut it all off because I was losing it.
Reduced it to a Padawan rat tail in the back for a number of years (Remember "Pro Wrestling" for the Nintendo Entertainment System? I had a Kin Corn Karn thing going on)
But then I had to shave it off for my current job.

*Sigh

Bald is IN but I do miss the hair.
Those with hair? CHERISH your hair! CHERISH IT!
Wash it every other night, caress it, brush it gently and always use Head and Shoulders.
If you don't, it WILL leave you.
It will move out of state, call you every other weekend and then not call at all.
...it happened to me.
Reply With Quote
  #11  
Old 02-25-2011, 10:56 PM
It's currently pretty long, I rarely get it cut/trimmed in any way. Been considering shaving the lot off for no reason in particular but can't be bothered to do it at the moment.
Reply With Quote
  #12  
Old 02-26-2011, 12:13 AM
Generally, something like this, but often with a bit more facial hair, kinda like shawnymac described.

Reply With Quote
  #13  
Old 02-26-2011, 12:17 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by bantameant View Post
I've said it once, I'll say it again: I want to see pics!
My digital camera no worky.

But as a consolation, here is what you (and Tweek) would say upon viewing a picture of me with my subtle mohawk.

"Holy shit! I wanna fuck that dude immediately! I'm not even joking right now! I'd totally ride the shit out of him! His wheelchair would fall apart! Goddamn, gimme some!"
Reply With Quote
  #14  
Old 02-26-2011, 06:07 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by AceD View Post
Generally, something like this, but often with a bit more facial hair, kinda like shawnymac described.

You look like Brandon Flowers.
Reply With Quote
  #15  
Old 02-26-2011, 03:05 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by countchocula View Post
My digital camera no worky.

But as a consolation, here is what you (and Tweek) would say upon viewing a picture of me with my subtle mohawk.

"Holy shit! I wanna fuck that dude immediately! I'm not even joking right now! I'd totally ride the shit out of him! His wheelchair would fall apart! Goddamn, gimme some!"
Well now I REALLY want to see a picture! Christ, nothing like getting a girl all excited!
Reply With Quote
  #16  
Old 02-26-2011, 03:12 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by countchocula View Post
My digital camera no worky.

But as a consolation, here is what you (and Tweek) would say upon viewing a picture of me with my subtle mohawk.

"Holy shit! I wanna fuck that dude immediately! I'm not even joking right now! I'd totally ride the shit out of him! His wheelchair would fall apart! Goddamn, gimme some!"

Get off my Kool-Aid, motherfucker!
Reply With Quote
  #17  
Old 02-26-2011, 05:04 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Heisenberg View Post
You look like Brandon Flowers.
Haha, well, I don't get that a lot. Sorry for the relative douchey-ness of the picture, it's the one I had most handy.
Reply With Quote
  #18  
Old 02-26-2011, 05:09 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by AceD View Post
Sorry for the relative douchey-ness of the picture, it's the one I had most handy.
Bahahah

You got me self conscious an shit, wondering if I should apologize too haha
Reply With Quote
  #19  
Old 02-26-2011, 05:29 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Smiert Spionam View Post
Bahahah

You got me self conscious an shit, wondering if I should apologize too haha
Srsly, holmes. Hopefully our overall reps will speak for themselves in this case.
Reply With Quote
  #20  
Old 02-26-2011, 06:23 PM
Right now, I'm just enjoying letting it grow freely down to my neck, before I just decide to shave it all off and go through the process all over again.
Reply With Quote
  #21  
Old 02-27-2011, 07:57 PM
Well a couple of weeks ago my hair was down to my waist but l decided to do something different
I have had it cut to shoulder lenth and l have some nice tips through it
Reply With Quote
  #22  
Old 02-27-2011, 08:10 PM
I would to go bald but no barber would do it because of safety issues like sunburns.

main reason I want to go bald is that I don't have to any hair groom.
Reply With Quote
  #23  
Old 02-28-2011, 10:35 AM
I have regular, short, boring hair.
When I was younger I grew it long, dyed it different colors, tried dredlocks once (with laughable results).
I guess I`m just too old for that stuff now.
Reply With Quote
  #24  
Old 02-28-2011, 07:08 PM
Well a couple of years ago my brother decided to go bald and l have to say he looked quite good.

Well l did have a haircut a couple of years ago which didnt go well smiles
The hairdresser was talking constantly and not watching what she was doing
I wanted a nice perm but it ended up being so tight and ugly and when l got home my family started laughing they said it looked as though someone had put a 240 volt through my hair
Reply With Quote
  #25  
Old 03-01-2011, 01:44 AM
Anybody remember the bowl cut?




That was the hair style I used throughout middle school in the 90's when it was popular.

My hair looked like that picture, except my hair is brown.

I also tried coloring my hair blonder but I didn't like it.

I just let it grow out whatever way it does. I probably only get a haircut twice a year.
Reply With Quote
  #26  
Old 03-01-2011, 07:32 PM
I remeber the Mullet used to be quite popular in the 80's.
I always loved that haircut on men.

I dont like the bowl haircut
Reply With Quote
  #27  
Old 03-02-2011, 11:52 AM
I need a hair cut myself. My bangs are starting to get down around my mouth again. I've been told overthe years that my hair grows rather quickly though i've never really looked into it. Needless to say when i get a cut i go down to about an inch at the shortest and my last cut was about 6 months ago. My hair is around 7 or 8 inches now, is that fast?

I would post a pic but i'm at work, heh.
Reply With Quote
  #28  
Old 03-02-2011, 12:03 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=roxMH07qHmc
Reply With Quote
  #29  
Old 03-02-2011, 07:31 PM
Some of those Mullets you have shown on youtube are too long
I like the shorter mullet

Anyway there is one photo on there with a guy in a blue tank top geez he was nice and well built smiles




This one looks nice





This one makes me laugh

Geez look at those speedos






This was the bloke who was on your youtube clip that was the one who l thought looked cool





Mullet haircut for women
I never knew this excisted
Maybe when l get my haircut and style l might get this one

Last edited by Bondgirl; 03-02-2011 at 07:42 PM..
Reply With Quote
  #30  
Old 03-03-2011, 08:42 AM
The pic of the chick above is no a mullet. I don't know where ppl get the idea that just cause the hair on the back of your head is longer then your bangs does not mean you have a mullet. You need several inches down the back and no more then an inch or two on the top to be a mullet. Or at least that's how i've always felt about it.
Reply With Quote
  #31  
Old 03-03-2011, 06:15 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by vesaker View Post
The pic of the chick above is no a mullet. I don't know where ppl get the idea that just cause the hair on the back of your head is longer then your bangs does not mean you have a mullet. You need several inches down the back and no more then an inch or two on the top to be a mullet. Or at least that's how i've always felt about it.

Well the site l was on said it was a womans Mullet

I also want to say that in Australia we call Bangs a fringe.

Isnt it funny how different countrys have different sayings
Reply With Quote
  #32  
Old 03-04-2011, 03:42 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bondgirl View Post

Isnt it funny how different countrys have different sayings

Yes and some of them have different cultures and talk in different languages lolz what is that about?
Reply With Quote
  #33  
Old 03-04-2011, 04:35 PM
I shaved my head about an hour ago. I figure with spring being right around the corner and golf season coming up (I'm a coach) I'll be out in the sun quite a bit and can get one of those nice, smooth, round, tan, heads going.

If you want to picture what I look like just think of a big fat guy with glasses and a full beard but no hair on his head (other then the beard).
Reply With Quote
  #34  
Old 03-04-2011, 08:15 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by jackson13 View Post
I shaved my head about an hour ago. I figure with spring being right around the corner and golf season coming up (I'm a coach) I'll be out in the sun quite a bit and can get one of those nice, smooth, round, tan, heads going.

If you want to picture what I look like just think of a big fat guy with glasses and a full beard but no hair on his head (other then the beard).
This made me think of the most rediculous thing i've seen when it comes to hair, facial or otherwise and that's someone who is bald and shaven yet still has side burns. It looked so rediculous, just these two chunks of hair on either side of the dudes face and that was it.
Reply With Quote
  #35  
Old 03-04-2011, 11:05 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by vesaker View Post
This made me think of the most rediculous thing i've seen when it comes to hair, facial or otherwise and that's someone who is bald and shaven yet still has side burns. It looked so rediculous, just these two chunks of hair on either side of the dudes face and that was it.
I would never do that. If you know wrestling at all I currently look like Goldberg circa summer 2003, except fat.
Reply With Quote
  #36  
Old 03-05-2011, 08:27 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by jackson13 View Post
I would never do that. If you know wrestling at all I currently look like Goldberg circa summer 2003, except fat.
i'm sure you could still do a decent Spear though.
Reply With Quote
  #37  
Old 03-05-2011, 08:59 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by jackson13 View Post
I shaved my head about an hour ago. I figure with spring being right around the corner and golf season coming up (I'm a coach) I'll be out in the sun quite a bit and can get one of those nice, smooth, round, tan, heads going.

If you want to picture what I look like just think of a big fat guy with glasses and a full beard but no hair on his head (other then the beard).
No, I refuse to picture this. I want a picture!
Reply With Quote
  #38  
Old 03-06-2011, 07:43 PM
Oh so you shaved you head Jackson.
Alot of men look cool with no hair
Reply With Quote
  #39  
Old 03-06-2011, 08:17 PM
I had a Louise Brooks style 'bob cut' last week and then dyed it black...instantly regretting it because it's now looking super greasy every other day. Gee thanks l'oreal and your false advertising.



Reply With Quote
  #40  
Old 03-06-2011, 10:41 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by BadCoverVersion View Post
I had a Louise Brooks style 'bob cut' last week and then dyed it black...instantly regretting it because it's now looking super greasy every other day. Gee thanks l'oreal and your false advertising.

So let's go over this:

Movie fan? [x]
British (therefore having a British accent)? [x]
Funny? [x]
Smart? [x]
Beautiful? [x]


Alright, it's official, I'm in love.

*swoon*
Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools
Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread:

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump