#41  
Old 03-06-2011, 10:56 PM
BCV, that's a cute look. Adorable even!
Reply With Quote
  #42  
Old 03-06-2011, 11:08 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by countchocula View Post
BCV, that's a cute look. Adorable even!
BACK OFF MAN, I CALLED DIBS.
Reply With Quote
  #43  
Old 03-07-2011, 12:34 AM
My hair is usually in a shabby ponytail or some kind of shabby half-updo thing. Meh.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jackson13 View Post
BACK OFF MAN, I CALLED DIBS.
I think her baby daddy might have something to say about that.
Reply With Quote
  #44  
Old 03-07-2011, 07:28 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by BadCoverVersion View Post
I had a Louise Brooks style 'bob cut' last week and then dyed it black...instantly regretting it because it's now looking super greasy every other day. Gee thanks l'oreal and your false advertising.




Well what l can see of it here you look really nice. with your new hair cut

I also like the way you have coloured your hair.

also you say your hair is going greasy maybe you need to change the shampoo and conditioner for a colour combined one
it should solve the problem
Reply With Quote
  #45  
Old 03-07-2011, 07:44 PM




Anyway l thought l would show you all what type of haircut l have and it is simalar to this one

But with mine l have a fringe.
Reply With Quote
  #46  
Old 03-07-2011, 11:17 PM


Lately I've been rocking the short cut like Jay Hernandez
Reply With Quote
  #47  
Old 03-08-2011, 02:24 PM
wow bondgirl you're really pretty
Reply With Quote
  #48  
Old 03-08-2011, 02:31 PM
Thanks for the lovely compliments Jackson and CC...I assure you that they are flattering pictures though and more often than not I look totally unkempt and sleep deprived and as rough as a badgers arse.
Reply With Quote
  #49  
Old 03-08-2011, 03:50 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by countchocula View Post
wow bondgirl you're really pretty
You better watch it cuz you don't know who you are messing with.
Reply With Quote
  #50  
Old 03-08-2011, 04:30 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by BadCoverVersion View Post
I assure you that they are flattering pictures though and more often than not I look totally unkempt and sleep deprived and as rough as a badgers arse.
Now you're really turning me on.

Keep talking dirty like that.



I like it.
Reply With Quote
  #51  
Old 03-08-2011, 06:13 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Matchbox225 View Post
You better watch it cuz you don't know who you are messing with.
All he'd have to do is lock count in a room and blast "X&Y"...on repeat.
Reply With Quote
  #52  
Old 03-08-2011, 06:55 PM
Loving the bob, BCV.

Women with short hair = Awesome
Reply With Quote
  #53  
Old 03-08-2011, 07:11 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by countchocula View Post
wow bondgirl you're really pretty
Count thankyou for saying l look pretty but that image is not me

I do have that style of haircut though with a fringe..
Reply With Quote
  #54  
Old 03-08-2011, 07:12 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sgizzy316 View Post


Lately I've been rocking the short cut like Jay Hernandez
I really like this style of haircut on a man.

It is a shame these days where men like having there hair alot longer than this

Well a couple of weeks ago my hair was down to my waist and when l was getting it cut to my shoulders it was a terrible ordeal l was not sure how much l wanted cut off and l had to check with my freind to see what it looked like at the back
Why l say this is because the style is alot shorter than the front

But after it was finished l was very happy

I also think it is wise to have your hair dyed tipped or tinted at the salon because if you have a home job sometimes it will work out and sometimes it can be a huge mess

Also at the salon they put a conditioner treatmen t through your hair to keep the hair soft and nice



Here is how long my hair was before it was all cut off

Remeber this is not me smiles itit is just a image of waht it would have looked like

Anyway do any of you like long hair or short hair on a woman



Last edited by Bondgirl; 03-08-2011 at 07:21 PM..
Reply With Quote
  #55  
Old 03-09-2011, 10:47 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Heisenberg View Post
Loving the bob, BCV.

Women with short hair = Awesome
Within reason. For me it depends on the person. Some ppl's head and face shape just doesn't suit having short hair or even really long hair. It's sort of like body fat in a way, everyone's body stores their fat in different spots and in some places a bit of chub is really attractive while other places on the body not so much. It all depends on the person.

I'll be posting a pic or two tomorrow. Gonna get my hair cut finally and i'll have before and afters for ya...... unless they hair dresser pulls a Sienfeld on me.
Reply With Quote
  #56  
Old 03-09-2011, 07:34 PM
i do notice on older women that they look better with short hair than having it long.
Reply With Quote
  #57  
Old 03-10-2011, 07:32 PM
So here's my before and after
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Picture0003.jpg
Views:	88
Size:	28.7 KB
ID:	8959   Click image for larger version

Name:	Picture0005.jpg
Views:	72
Size:	30.2 KB
ID:	8960  
Reply With Quote
  #58  
Old 03-10-2011, 09:10 PM
Slick-back 4 lyf.

Reply With Quote
  #59  
Old 03-31-2011, 10:35 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Smiert Spionam View Post
I used to always keep my hair real short in a fade or a taper, but around the time I turned 19, I just decided to let it grow out. I was gonna get it twisted it up, but I'm diggin' the all naturalness of it, so I think I'm just gonna keep it the way it is for now....

So, my new job made me cut my hair, which I already thought was pretty shitty since they waited 'til I was already hired and had been working there for over a week before they told me that my hair might be a problem. At first, I was completely unwilling, but then I decided to meet them half way and just take off a few inches. They demanded that I do it immediately though, so I went to a barber that accepts walk-ins.

Huge. fucking. mistake.

Not only did he take off more than two inches, he took more off one side than the other. I didn't notice this 'til today since my hair was in a 'fro, but once I washed it, that's when it noticed. It also almost looks like I have a box head or something too because of the way its cut.

Really fucking shitty, I'm super crushed and emotional right now
Reply With Quote
  #60  
Old 03-31-2011, 01:16 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Smiert Spionam View Post
So, my new job made me cut my hair, which I already thought was pretty shitty since they waited 'til I was already hired and had been working there for over a week before they told me that my hair might be a problem. At first, I was completely unwilling, but then I decided to meet them half way and just take off a few inches. They demanded that I do it immediately though, so I went to a barber that accepts walk-ins.

Huge. fucking. mistake.

Not only did he take off more than two inches, he took more off one side than the other. I didn't notice this 'til today since my hair was in a 'fro, but once I washed it, that's when it noticed. It also almost looks like I have a box head or something too because of the way its cut.

Really fucking shitty, I'm super crushed and emotional right now
You have been Seinfelded
Reply With Quote
  #61  
Old 03-31-2011, 02:18 PM


Literally
Reply With Quote
  #62  
Old 04-01-2011, 01:23 AM
Me.

Reply With Quote
  #63  
Old 04-01-2011, 01:53 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by BadCoverVersion View Post
I had a Louise Brooks style 'bob cut' last week and then dyed it black...instantly regretting it because it's now looking super greasy every other day. Gee thanks l'oreal and your false advertising.



I can't do a bob. Mainly because of the bangs. My forehead is apparently not large enough and back in gradeschool I had bangs because I decided randomly to cut the hair in front of my face down to the scalp (I was bored and under 10 y.o., that's why) so for years and years I just had bangs after that.... and massive breakouts underneath them in my teen years.

So no bangs for me thankyouverymuch.

Little tip for that grease problem. Buy powdered foundation and dab some after washing/drying your hair in the the parts of your hair with a brush. Helps grab some of the grease.

Other than that you're just gonna have to wash your hair a little more frequently, but that's not so bad since your hair is now shorter. I'm hoping its naturally straight or mildly wavy at best?

I've had my hair all kinds of lengths. Right now its long, probably the longest its been since elementary school. Its also thick, wavy and unruly which means that if I don't fight it back with an Amika straightening iron after every wash its Bird's Nest in Tumbleweed City. In other words it gets pulled back into a lot of pontytails or wrassled into subservience via a Scunci claw.

As for men? I like mine with some shag. Nothing too long, James Marsden in HOP or Bradley Cooper in Limitless is a good reference.

Last edited by electriclite; 04-01-2011 at 02:11 AM..
Reply With Quote
  #64  
Old 04-12-2011, 12:59 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by jackson13 View Post
BACK OFF MAN, I CALLED DIBS.


What am I, chopped liver?
Reply With Quote
  #65  
Old 04-12-2011, 10:36 PM
Since we are talking about haircuts well l will be going for the jaggered look.


Reply With Quote
  #66  
Old 04-12-2011, 11:03 PM
Bondgirl, do you think I'm sexy?

Reply With Quote
  #67  
Old 04-12-2011, 11:11 PM
Geez l have never seen a photo of you Count



Yes you are very goodlooking and sexy
Reply With Quote
  #68  
Old 04-12-2011, 11:19 PM
Get a room you two.
Reply With Quote
  #69  
Old 04-20-2011, 12:26 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by BadCoverVersion View Post
I had a Louise Brooks style 'bob cut' last week and then dyed it black...instantly regretting it because it's now looking super greasy every other day. Gee thanks l'oreal and your false advertising.



Nice, though since when you been dyeing your hair? I remember back almost a decade ago you posted a theater pic of yourself being all blonde n shit. Looked good though
Reply With Quote
  #70  
Old 04-20-2011, 02:16 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by electriclite View Post
I can't do a bob. Mainly because of the bangs. My forehead is apparently not large enough and back in gradeschool I had bangs because I decided randomly to cut the hair in front of my face down to the scalp (I was bored and under 10 y.o., that's why) so for years and years I just had bangs after that.... and massive breakouts underneath them in my teen years.

So no bangs for me thankyouverymuch.

Little tip for that grease problem. Buy powdered foundation and dab some after washing/drying your hair in the the parts of your hair with a brush. Helps grab some of the grease.

Other than that you're just gonna have to wash your hair a little more frequently, but that's not so bad since your hair is now shorter. I'm hoping its naturally straight or mildly wavy at best?

I've had my hair all kinds of lengths. Right now its long, probably the longest its been since elementary school. Its also thick, wavy and unruly which means that if I don't fight it back with an Amika straightening iron after every wash its Bird's Nest in Tumbleweed City. In other words it gets pulled back into a lot of pontytails or wrassled into subservience via a Scunci claw.
.
Thanks for the tip...I will definitely have to try that. I've used dry shampoo before now and I imagine it has a similar effect.

I yearn for thick, wavy (charmingly unruly) hair...mine is fine, flyaway and poker straight...which probably contributes to the greasiness at the scalp if it's not washed daily.

...and I love the word bangs. It's sounds a lot more exciting than fringe.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Digifruitella
Nice, though since when you been dyeing your hair? I remember back almost a decade ago you posted a theater pic of yourself being all blonde n shit. Looked good though
I've been dying my hair since the age of 14...I'm naturally dark blonde/light brown (a little darker than that particular photo you recall) and here's a small sample of some of the colours I've been the last 2-3 years...













Yes I will probably be bald by the time I'm 40...hmm.
Reply With Quote
  #71  
Old 04-20-2011, 02:17 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by A.J. Hakari View Post


What am I, chopped liver?
ace photo.
Reply With Quote
  #72  
Old 04-20-2011, 02:46 PM
i've been out of the Navy for just over 2 years, and i still can't get away with keeping my hair cropped short.
Reply With Quote
  #73  
Old 04-20-2011, 10:36 PM
Well l love the crue cut.

Men look good with it cut really short.
Even the Count looks good with his haircut

These days you see men and boys with long hair to there shoulders and a silly long fringe which dangles in their eyes
Reply With Quote
  #74  
Old 04-20-2011, 10:53 PM
I have my hair exactly the way Bondgirl doesn't like. I have also grown a beard.
Reply With Quote
  #75  
Old 04-21-2011, 03:06 AM
damn pic didn't work haha. Probably for the best

It's there anyway:

http://www.moviefancentral.com/hucksta-g/images/124743

Last edited by Hucksta G; 04-21-2011 at 03:29 AM..
Reply With Quote
  #76  
Old 06-30-2011, 05:50 PM
=)

Last edited by GoGoYubari; 01-08-2012 at 06:23 PM..
Reply With Quote
  #77  
Old 06-30-2011, 07:15 PM
GoGo, if you're trying to get us to say that you're hot, you succeeded.

You're hot.
Reply With Quote
  #78  
Old 07-01-2011, 01:27 AM
Geez l love your hair style and of cause long hair always looks cool on a woman..

My hair used to be down to my waist until l had it all chopped off to a shoulderlenth haircut
Reply With Quote
  #79  
Old 07-01-2011, 01:36 AM
GoGo. You are very lucky in that you are photogenic. I bet you look good even after crawling out of bed. lol

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bondgirl View Post
Anyway do any of you like long hair or short hair on a woman

I love long hair on a girl. Always have. I like short hair too. Tagia's cute
Reply With Quote
  #80  
Old 07-01-2011, 01:39 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by countchocula View Post
Bondgirl, do you think I'm sexy?

Hey, Count. You look military, dude. Must be the haircut
Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools
Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread:

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump