Old 03-06-2011, 10:39 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by KcMsterpce View Post
After that, you should use a deep pore cleanser lotion. In the shower, use a water activated gel cleanser, then a honey almond body scrub, and on the genitals an exfoliating gel scrub. Then, you should apply an herb-mint genitall mask which should be left on for 10 minutes while
I like to use a lotion with little, or no alcohol, because alcohol dries your skin out, and makes you look older. Then moisturizer, then an anti-aging eye balm followed by a final moisturizing protective lotion.

In the mornings, if my face is a little puffy, I'll put on an icepack while doing my stomach crunches. I can now do a thousand.
Shit, I'd just use Neutrogena. Ya know, for those of us who can't afford KC's "high-priced, fancy hygene" products.
Old 03-07-2011, 02:52 AM
Nair for Men, fellas....Nair for Men.

DO NOT leave that shit on for more than the recommended 10 minutes though. It feels like a wet kiss doused in lye.

I used to trim and razor. Yes, I used to razor the juevos (proper Spanish spelling?). It's really not all that bad. Just do the pull 'n' stretch method: pull the scrote (just the skin), stretch if necessary, and shave. It's really not that hard to fuck it up. It's easiest to do this in the shower. I used to be deathly afraid of shaving the balls via razor, but just face your fear and do it. Be a fucking man. If you seriously cut open your sack of love while shaving, then you should consider using said razor on your own throat...at least you know it cuts.

Oh, and use a quality razor...don't use that throwaway BIC garbage either.
Old 03-07-2011, 04:37 AM
to you guys you want to shave your balls...if you do afterwards (no pun intended) rub baby power on them it will help with the itching
Old 03-07-2011, 12:50 PM
Oh, I misunderstood.

Like the majority here, I say that trimming is inevitable. I don't do it for aesthetics or consideration though. It's just that after a few months, it gets hard to watch TV while laying in bed. Then you go in for checkups and your doc is poking around down there and quips, "Talk about two in the bush." There's really just too much to deal with. You need a few controlled burns every once and a while, but don't get out of control when you are clearing the forrest. No, because you will get older and older and grow more and more hair over your body. One day you are stopping below the sack then the next thing you know you're just mowing away and find yourself running that bic all the way down the happy trail and through the canyon then up through the unhappy trail. Your arm will probably twist and you'll have to take some ibuprofen, then you'll be real uncomfortable if you have to wear a jacket.
Old 03-07-2011, 01:04 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bondgirl View Post
Oh l have seen shaved balls and l can tell you they are not a sight to see in there hairless state but they are far more pleasant when you're sucking on them like a couple of 25 cent gobstoppers.
Old 03-07-2011, 01:10 PM
Old 03-07-2011, 01:32 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by the clever guy View Post
Nair for Men, fellas....Nair for Men.

DO NOT leave that shit on for more than the recommended 10 minutes though. It feels like a wet kiss doused in lye.

I used to trim and razor. Yes, I used to razor the juevos (proper Spanish spelling?). It's really not all that bad. Just do the pull 'n' stretch method: pull the scrote (just the skin), stretch if necessary, and shave. It's really not that hard to fuck it up. It's easiest to do this in the shower. I used to be deathly afraid of shaving the balls via razor, but just face your fear and do it. Be a fucking man. If you seriously cut open your sack of love while shaving, then you should consider using said razor on your own throat...at least you know it cuts.

Oh, and use a quality razor...don't use that throwaway BIC garbage either.
Old 03-07-2011, 07:06 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by countchocula View Post
Bondgirl, do you shave your pussy?
Geez Count that is a very personal question.

I am too much of a lady to answer that
Old 03-07-2011, 07:09 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by DaveyJoeG View Post

Quote:
Geez Count that is a very personal question.

I am too much of a lady to answer that
So are you saying that the few females here who HAVE answered this question are NOT ladies?

RUDE!
Old 03-07-2011, 07:13 PM
Geez l have been reading a few replys from guys who trim their balll hair

I was wondering why you would do this
I would prefer a bloke to leave it like they are.

And l also have do say that if you do shave your ball area use plenty of soap or you will be itching for dear life

The bloke l used to go out with regretted us betting on removing the hair and the problem he had at work was trying to scratch while no one was watching was terrible for him
he didnt use any soap or powder to help.

I really cant understand why blokes would do this sort of thing you are more manly by having the hair there on those balls
Old 03-07-2011, 07:16 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Smiert Spionam View Post

So are you saying that the few females here who HAVE answered this question are NOT ladies?

RUDE!
I was answering Counts qestion on whether l shaved or not
That is personal thing to ask a woman

Okay to all those females members on this forum

We are all ladiies who deserve repect from our male members and to ask a personal qestion like that is wrong but if you want to answer it that is up to you and of cause l wouldnt think less of you
Old 03-07-2011, 07:44 PM
Is that a yes?
Old 03-07-2011, 07:52 PM
Count l am not going to say if l do or not in that area

Okay did you shave your lower area

Geez why am l saying this smiles
Old 03-07-2011, 09:23 PM
No, did you?
Old 03-07-2011, 09:34 PM
Keep your pubes trim and your girlfriend will appreciate it and maybe be more inclined to go down. I'd recommend your standard beard trimmer to tackle the main bush - it will make you look more aerodynamic. For the sack, any old shaving razor is fine. I use disposable ones myself and have never had a problem. Any itchiness will go away after a couple days, but I usually don't have an issue with that.
Old 03-08-2011, 01:46 AM
Aerodynamic?
Old 03-08-2011, 11:55 AM
I'm one of the fools who thought it would be okay to shave his nuts. This was over a decade ago. all I have to say is never again.

I like my girls bush trimmed. I don't want to scratch my face when I go down. Just a little matting is nice. In return I keep my shit trimmed as well. she doesn't need my pubes tickling the inside of her nose while she's giving me head.
Old 03-08-2011, 07:08 PM
Geez l cant beleive how things have changed..

A few years ago men would never consider shaving there lower area but they would have a woman do this.

I just think times have changed where men will even shave there chest area which l find hairy chests a turn on and they feel good to tonch
Old 03-09-2011, 07:12 PM
Quote:

So please Count leave your balls alone or you will regret it

Best quote ever!
And I'm not making fun....I really think that's the best quote ever.

All cockbuckery aside: I think women with totally shaved pubic areas = weird. I'm not talking about trimming, I mean totally waxed bald. I never understood the appeal, it just seems strange to me. I don't want to feel like I'm fucking a ten-year-old.....and if I DID feel like fucking a ten-year-old, I'd prefer the real thing, thank you very much.
Old 03-09-2011, 07:23 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Postmaster General View Post
Aerodynamic?
It's like racing stripes on a car. It doesn't actually do anything; it just looks faster.
Old 03-09-2011, 07:30 PM
Well it is the same for men

I would prefer a man to have hair on there pubic area it would be strange not too

Plus it is very manly and sexy

I dont understand why you would have to have it trimmed too this area looks better natural
Old 03-11-2011, 12:09 PM
To quote the great David Duchovny:

A man is at his best when he is at his hairiest.
Old 03-11-2011, 06:21 PM
dreadlocks...that is all.
Old 03-11-2011, 09:06 PM
Given I don't like hair in my mouth I'd prefer the girls to wax, however I couple of incidents in my life turned me off shaving my balls. Does this make me a hypocrite?
Old 05-01-2011, 08:38 AM
really??
I think you are the only female (if in fact you are one) that I've ever heard to prefer their man with a jungle bush...
blegh!!

giving my own chick opinion..
shave that shit!
I wouldnt suck on hairy balls.. =\

my personal preference would be.. shaved nuts (for some good ball to mouth action)
and trimmed up top..

give it a good rub with lotion after you shave..
(teehee..that sounds naughty)
and it wont be so itchy. =)

Quote:
Well it is the same for men

I would prefer a man to have hair on there pubic area it would be strange not too

Plus it is very manly and sexy

I dont understand why you would have to have it trimmed too this area looks better natural
Old 05-01-2011, 09:34 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by screamer581 View Post
Trim. Do not shave.

That is all.

/straight male/
what screamer said
Old 05-01-2011, 06:38 PM
So GoGo, what time should I pick you up?
Old 05-01-2011, 07:39 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Badbird View Post
It's like racing stripes on a car. It doesn't actually do anything; it just looks faster.
LOL I've never heard the strip described that way. That needs to be reworked into my seduction routine soon.

Another female (newb) opinion. Smooth balls, trimmed up top. I don't really think it looks all that great completely bald, same as I'm not into my women being totally bald either, I like both potential conquests to look like they have achieved puberty.

My ex shaved once with the idea that it would make him "look bigger" down there. It didn't, it just made him look bald.
Old 05-01-2011, 09:05 PM
Honestly guys, if your gonna shave your balls then just jump out of a window straight after. Talc or nor talkc, it's still a fuck to live with. Scissors my friends, scissors. Just don't blame me when you cut a hole in your wang bag.
Old 05-01-2011, 10:18 PM
I've just recently came into this thread for the first time but did I really read Bondgirl write about how she loves sucking on freshly shaved balls, and then turn around and say she refuses to admit if her vagina is shaved or not because "that is too personal"?

And for the record, I shaved my balls this morning. I dont care what you people think, I have nothing to hide. It's been awhile since I did it, it's been really humid here lately, I did it to make myself a little more comfortable down there. And its worked.
Old 05-02-2011, 02:00 AM
balls need shaving. just don't "nair", fucking burns.
Old 05-02-2011, 09:04 AM
hairy nads?
no deal!

=P

Quote:
So GoGo, what time should I pick you up?
Old 05-02-2011, 10:13 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Badbird View Post

Yeah, but my thinking is that you aren't throwing it from across the room, or...

Wait a minute, is there some kind of dirty wind tunnel joke you are working up to?
Old 05-02-2011, 10:16 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by jackson13 View Post
I've just recently came into this thread for the first time but did I really read Bondgirl write about how she loves sucking on freshly shaved balls, and then turn around and say she refuses to admit if her vagina is shaved or not because "that is too personal"?
In the words of Magneto, "Are you sure you saw what you saw?"
Old 05-02-2011, 10:22 AM
doubt it..

if shes going with the 'natural is better' defense, she's probably rockin a funky junk hippie bush..
Quote:
Is that a yes?
Old 05-02-2011, 10:49 AM
As an avid ball shaver, i can say that i have never had an itching problem afterwards.
Old 05-02-2011, 10:50 AM
I don't believe that people should have ANY hair at ANY place on their bodies.
This is why me and my white friends even shave our heads, before we go march down the center of town with our picket signs.
Old 05-02-2011, 10:54 AM
ball shaver??
as in..one ball??

do you favor one over the other? O_o

Quote:
Originally Posted by cloneofkelso View Post
As an avid ball shaver, i can say that i have never had an itching problem afterwards.
Old 05-02-2011, 10:56 AM
No, i shave the pair.
Old 05-02-2011, 06:05 PM
We have a saying where I come from: "smooth nuts, happy sluts!"