Old 05-21-2011, 09:19 AM
Justin Timberlake is gay, Right?

I am of the opinion that Justin Timberlake is gay and is hiding it by appearing to date all these hot actresses. Think about it. He always seems to be with today's "hottest it gal". He dates or is rumored to be dating her for a while and then you see in some shitty mag that he is cheating and a couple months later he is dating a new "it" girl. Never marries. No kids. Never talks about the women he dates.

He just does not seem manly to me at all. I don't care if he is or not, but if he is, I would hope that he would not have to hide it and be who he is. I am still going to watch his movies. Just seems to Tom Cruise to me.

If it turns out he is 100% straight, he just might be my hero.

http://www.whosdatedwho.com/tpx_1346/justin-timberlake/
Old 05-21-2011, 10:11 AM
Does it really matter that much to you?
Old 05-21-2011, 10:16 AM
Clearly, Timberlake is straight as Hell.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X0DeIqJm4vM
Old 05-21-2011, 10:29 AM
He deflowered Britney Spears, credit where credit's due.
Old 05-21-2011, 10:37 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Erroneous View Post
I am of the opinion that Justin Timberlake is gay and is hiding it by appearing to date all these hot actresses. Think about it. He always seems to be with today's "hottest it gal". He dates or is rumored to be dating her for a while and then you see in some shitty mag that he is cheating and a couple months later he is dating a new "it" girl. Never marries. No kids. Never talks about the women he dates.

He just does not seem manly to me at all. I don't care if he is or not, but if he is, I would hope that he would not have to hide it and be who he is. I am still going to watch his movies. Just seems to Tom Cruise to me.

If it turns out he is 100% straight, he just might be my hero.

http://www.whosdatedwho.com/tpx_1346/justin-timberlake/
it's not the 1950's anymore...
Old 05-21-2011, 10:59 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lost in Space View Post
it's not the 1950's anymore...
Exactly! He can come out of the closet.
Old 05-21-2011, 11:16 AM
You want Timberlake and Cruise to be gay. Where do you see yourself in this fantasy of yours? spit roasted?
Old 05-21-2011, 11:23 AM
Quote:
I suppose. Or you could throw your seemingly archaic version of manhood, marriage and a dutiful life out the window, and stop making retarded threads about peoples sexuality...
Old 05-21-2011, 11:26 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by SS-Block View Post
Where do you see yourself in this fantasy of yours? spit roasted?
Hahahahahahaha

SS made a funny!
Old 05-21-2011, 12:04 PM
Someone doesn't fit your vision of masculinity therefor he simply must be gay? Am I right?
Old 05-21-2011, 12:48 PM
So the reasoning is: I always see him with attractive women, constantly moving from one to the other, so he must be gay?

Is George Clooney gay too?

I agree he doesn't meet traditional notions of masculinity: he's a professional dancer and was in a boy band fer chrissakes, but the natural conclusion based on what's known of his private life is that he's a lothario, not in the closet. It's not as though he's a Scientologist.

Last edited by QUENTIN; 05-21-2011 at 02:01 PM..
Old 05-21-2011, 01:09 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by jolanar View Post
Someone doesn't fit your vision of masculinity therefor he simply must be gay? Am I right?
"False conceptions of masculinity are for those uncomfortable with their own sexuality."-Me!
Old 05-21-2011, 01:11 PM

"If Justin is gay then I'm a pretzel."
Old 05-21-2011, 01:32 PM
So we're all in agreement that Erroneus has a crush on Timberlake?
Old 05-21-2011, 03:36 PM
Old 05-21-2011, 08:06 PM
Is this the 1950's or something? Seriously, who gives a fuck if he's gay or not. Not my business and should be none of yours either Erroneous.
Old 05-21-2011, 08:26 PM
I'm sure the likes of Jessica Biel have no other options than to be Timberlake's beard. Yep.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Derek237 View Post
I doubt it was all that difficult.
Old 05-21-2011, 08:30 PM
More importantly

He's an assfaced hillbilly who would be married to one of the "teen moms" if not for the utter lack of taste of the American music listening public.
Old 05-21-2011, 08:58 PM
BFD & WFC'S
Old 05-21-2011, 09:09 PM
So just because a man knows how to dance, knows how to talk to women and takes care of himself is gay?...

Right.
Old 05-21-2011, 09:15 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tagia_Romero View Post
So just because a man knows how to dance, knows how to talk to women and takes care of himself is gay?...

Right.
Yep. You got it
Old 05-21-2011, 09:43 PM
Erroneous is a very appropriate username for you.
Old 05-22-2011, 12:10 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by God of War View Post
Yep. You got it
I was talking about you, not TO you. :P
Old 05-22-2011, 12:58 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Buck Turgidson View Post
He's an assfaced hillbilly who would be married to one of the "teen moms" if not for the utter lack of taste of the American music listening public.
No.
Old 05-22-2011, 01:16 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tagia_Romero View Post
I was talking about you, not TO you. :P

Wait a sec, JT can dance

Last edited by God of War; 05-22-2011 at 04:40 AM..
Old 05-22-2011, 01:30 AM
Quote:
I'm not a fan of his music either, but he's proven to be a surprisingly good actor.
Old 05-22-2011, 02:17 AM
Quote:
Ugh, the general music taste of the average American is so weak. I implore you to give this a listen and spread the wealth of this music. We could all learn a lot from what we're not used to.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hgXxDFvfdhM
Old 05-22-2011, 03:48 AM
I think he's a homosexual, yes.
Old 05-22-2011, 04:06 AM
If it makes you happy in yourself to think he's gay, then believe it baby; it's true!

Now that makes the self-loving mental visions of JB and me sooo much fucking HOTTER!

"So there I was, balls deep in Justin Timberlake's ass. I went to give him a reacharound - you know, to be polite - and he already had a hard-on. Fucking fag."
Old 05-22-2011, 05:06 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ilovemovies View Post
I'm not a fan of his music either, but he's proven to be a surprisingly good actor.
Not really.

This is all really fascinating, isn't it?
Old 05-22-2011, 10:33 AM
If he is gay, then he's probably the only gay man who's the envy of every straight guy out there.
Old 05-22-2011, 02:35 PM
The fact that this is being discussed is disgusting. This is 2011. Who gives a shit what he does in the privacy of his own bedroom?

The fact remains that people like him as an entertainer, he seems like a good guy, and he isn't hurting anybody.

His sexual preferences are his business and his business only.

Grow up, people.
Old 05-22-2011, 04:43 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Squid Vicious View Post
Erroneous is a very appropriate username for you.
And the award for the most appropriate post in this thread goes to.....^^^^^

Is there a point to this thread? Just axin...
Old 05-22-2011, 05:12 PM
Quote:
How long did you intend on being a member of this board?
Old 05-22-2011, 05:21 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by jeo4 View Post
How long did you intend on being a member of this board?
He's been banned before. Have no idea how or why he managed to get unbanned, but I suppose it doesn't matter at this point...
Old 05-23-2011, 12:32 AM
Everybody always complains about threads like these but you guys should know that you are fueling the fire by responding to this thread. If you ignore it, eventually it goes away. That's my motto.
Old 05-23-2011, 07:08 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Derek237 View Post
Actually it's been confirmed for a while now that she gave it up long before that (14 at the earliest)... not that she was fooling anyone. : P
Old 05-23-2011, 10:34 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ilovemovies View Post
Everybody always complains about threads like these but you guys should know that you are fueling the fire by responding to this thread. If you ignore it, eventually it goes away. That's my motto.
Your breaking your own motto!
Old 05-23-2011, 09:35 PM
Geez Justin Timberlake is not gay he would have been spotted with a bloke at some point in his travels

But when you think of it l was a huge fan of Ricky martin and he turned out to be gay
That was a big disappointment.but l didnt cry about it

Oh when you think of it look at Rock hudson he was very famous and liked by every woman and he came out of the closet when he discovered he had HIV
Old 05-23-2011, 09:45 PM
Bondgirl, did you stop being a fan of Ricky Martin after he turned out to be gay?