Go Back   Movie Fan Central Discussion Forums > Hobby Talk! > Misc. NON-MOVIE TALK forum
MOVIE FAN CENTRAL FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 5 votes, 4.20 average. Display Modes
Old 05-27-2011, 09:34 PM
Geez l spelt Prostitute wrong

I am sorry about that
But l had a look at the start of the thread and l noticed l only got one word wrong and that everything else was worded the correct way
Old 05-27-2011, 09:47 PM
Geez l was going over your post and found it really interesting to read
It is great we have someone who is into the news sector and can explain what happened here or close to it.
Old 05-27-2011, 09:47 PM

"PROSTITOOOD!"

*ahem*
Back to going through my ROMs.
Old 05-27-2011, 09:51 PM
Oh another way in spelling that bloody flamin word grins

Geez feel sorry for that dog helooks abit choked up
Old 05-27-2011, 10:11 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by DaveyJoeG View Post
At first I thought it was a male gigolo, aka: a Prostidude.
I thought the article was about Rob Schneider, but it wasn't.
Old 05-27-2011, 11:05 PM
It would have been funnier if she called herself a cunt.
Old 05-27-2011, 11:09 PM
I hope I'm not that gullible when I'm a bitter old spinster.

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Postmaster General View Post
Could make a good rap song title.

"Pensioner Losers (100k to Prostitude)" by Lil Skeezi ft. Kiwi Crotch McMullen, and the Boomin' Rang Boyz
I think it should be the first single from your hip-hop debut Big PMG Style. And you should collaborate on it with D-12.

Last edited by Tweek; 05-27-2011 at 11:22 PM..
Old 05-28-2011, 07:42 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tweek View Post
I think it should be the first single from your hip-hop debut Big PMG Style. And you should collaborate on it with D-12.
But remember to put Eminem last on the track, or else ppl wont listen to the rest
Old 05-28-2011, 09:55 AM
What's the wrong idea exactly? That because you're wearing a low cut top or a short skirt you're up for a good old fashioned raping? Gimme a fucking break.

Slutwalks have been happening all over the world and I know a few people participating in the upcoming London demonstration.

Women should NEVER be held accountable for being raped because of what they were wearing, how much they drank, etc. These factors are irrelevant and it's high time apologists recognised this.

It's also an insult to insinuate that men might be inclined to degenerate into barbarians when they see a bit of tit or leg.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bondgirl View Post
http://news.ninemsn.com.au/national/...bane-melbourne

It started off in Canada and now Australia will be following

It is called Slut Walks
This all started in canada because of a policeman who commented that if women and girls dressed in a nicer manner you wouldnt have men wanting to rape them

Well all these women from melbourne and Brisbane will march in fishnet stockings and stilletos saying they have the right to wear what they want and that everyone has the right to walk around day or night without being raped

Well l think that there are some clothes you do see women and girls wearing which only leaves to the imagenation onf what a bloke might think.

But you should have the right to wear what you want to a certaiin exstent

I know a few years ago l wore the dress which was simalar to a mini and l had a fine tan to go with it
I was walking on the nature strip near a bus stop and a bloke stopped in his car and wanted to know if l wanted to get in

Geez he scared me and of cause l ran off and he sped off in his car.not to be seen again
So yeah it might look nice on but you have to be careful these days because some people get the wrong idea
Old 05-28-2011, 10:26 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by BadCoverVersion View Post
What's the wrong idea exactly? That because you're wearing a low cut top or a short skirt you're up for a good old fashioned raping? Gimme a fucking break.

Slutwalks have been happening all over the world and I know a few people participating in the upcoming London demonstration.

Women should NEVER be held accountable for being raped because of what they were wearing, how much they drank, etc. These factors are irrelevant and it's high time apologists recognised this.
I was totally with you, feel strongly about the subject and strongly agree, till you got to this part:

Quote:
It's also an insult to insinuate that men might be inclined to degenerate into barbarians when they see a bit of tit or leg.
You know, I'd like to think we don't degenerate into raping or otherwise assaultive barbarians, but...

+

and/or

=

Last edited by QUENTIN; 05-28-2011 at 06:53 PM..
Old 05-28-2011, 12:00 PM
Quote:

QFT.

I also like the idea of them taking a misogynistic word and making it their own.

That Canadian officer was not only wrong in viewing women as "encouraging rape", but he also failed to show any awareness of the vast numbers of rapes that occur in the family home where scantily dressing has not occurred, and also in prisons where scantily dressing has not occurred.

I doubt he meant any malice, but it does raise the alarm over the Canadian Police Department's poor decision to select him as guest speaker on a subject he knows little about.

I'm happy there are slut marches going on world wide. My only disgruntle is the lack of fit birds in attendance.
Old 05-28-2011, 01:55 PM
Statistically speaking, in the US, rape rates are higher in the northern states where people typically show far less skin.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/United_..._by_crime_rate
Old 05-28-2011, 05:31 PM
Virginia girl found eating herself in cage in mobile home; parents Brian and Shannon Gore charged

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/nati...obref=obinsite
Old 05-28-2011, 06:11 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by SS-Block
That Canadian officer was not only wrong in viewing women as "encouraging rape", but he also failed to show any awareness of the vast numbers of rapes that occur in the family home where scantily dressing has not occurred, and also in prisons where scantily dressing has not occurred.
Precisely.
It's all about power...whether you're in a burqa or a bikini, a pre-teen or a pensioner.

Nobody is ever entitled to your body in ANY situation, but it seems that cretinous politicians and people in power are intent on keeping this fallacy alive.

Only last week I had to suffer a despicable Tory waffling about how promotion of teenage abstinence will prevent child abuse.

FUCKING HOW EXACTLY YOU DAFT CUNT?

Quote:
I'm happy there are slut marches going on world wide. My only disgruntle is the lack of fit birds in attendance.
I shouldn't laugh buuuuuuuuut...I did.

If it's any consolation, one of my friends leading a veritable 'tribe' of lovely chicks, is what you might call "well fit" (and ridiculously funny to boot).

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Postmaster General View Post
Statistically speaking, in the US, rape rates are higher in the northern states where people typically show far less skin.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/United_..._by_crime_rate
^Cool^
Old 05-28-2011, 06:17 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by QUENTIN View Post
I was totally with you, feel strongly about the subject and strongly agree, till you got to this part:

hahaha
Old 05-28-2011, 11:09 PM
oh the irony.

Quote:
Originally Posted by cloneofkelso View Post
Jesus, did anyone else notice that every word in the title of this thread is mispelled?
Old 05-29-2011, 01:08 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by GoGoYubari View Post
oh the irony.
The irony would really be a claim that nobody had previously pointed out that spelling error in this thread.
Old 05-29-2011, 02:20 AM
how is that irony? /=)

if anything it consolidates the sheer awesomeness of my reply...

much to your dismay, it seems..
your witty humor went unnoticed before posting MY reply.

observant are we..
complimentary is the trait we do share.

here is your much needed credit, your acknowledgement on calling shotgun to commenting kelso's unmindful attempt at a snub.
Quote:
The irony would really be a claim that nobody had previously pointed out that spelling error in this thread.
Old 05-29-2011, 03:02 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by GoGoYubari View Post
how is that irony? /=)
Because irony is supposed to convey the opposite of what you actually mean. Your reply was pure, consolidated awesomeness, it just wasn't irony.

Hmm, I don't know why I bothered pointing it out. It was kind of a distraction.

Old 05-29-2011, 08:29 AM
Quote:
Now, it's possible that it was a LOOK LIVE, where they pre-record that LEDE, and pass it off as a LIVE SHOT. If that's the case, than an editor screwed up and put her outtake into the system. That outtake should never have been on a tape for the director to play. My station, and many others only use LOOK LIVEs as a last resort, so my first guess is that this is an actual live shot LEDE that the reporter screwed up. Then the anchor back at the desk just blamed the people behind the scenes.
That's what I think it was.
Old 05-29-2011, 08:26 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by countchocula View Post

Well l think she would be too much of a lady to call her self that Count..
She made a mistake and hopefully she will learn from this
Old 05-29-2011, 08:38 PM
Quote:

Well what l am saying is that alot of men out there think because you wear a certain thing that is skimpy and showing your boobs that you are out for a little bit of sex.

There are also girls out there who go to clubs and let men feel them down right in front of everybody

iThese girls are blind drunk and dont have a clue on what they are doing

I am not saying all men are like this but there is alot out there who take things way too far
Old 05-29-2011, 08:41 PM
http://news.ninemsn.com.au/world/825...tients-husband

Geez you go through pregnancy
Then you go and have the baby and you have a lovely midwife beside you helping you out band

Five monthes later midwife and husband get together and run off
Old 05-29-2011, 10:21 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by countchocula View Post
I know you're just kidding, but that would have meant the end of her career.
Old 05-29-2011, 10:55 PM
Wow, I'm soooooOOo glad I wasted two minutes of my life for this "news".

However, DaveyJoeG saved the day. Thanks for that interesting tidbit.
Old 05-30-2011, 04:41 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by FailSafe View Post
In other news, my dogs breath smells like dog food.
Mixed with ass-hole smell. What a combination. Pheeew
Old 05-30-2011, 08:25 PM
Brutal Slaughter

http://au.news.yahoo.com/a/-/newshom...-indon-cattle/

Geez l never knew this was happening to our Australian cattle which are being sent over to Indoneshia to be slaughtered while the animals are alive and they have been reported to have been in agony
In Australia we slaughter the cattle differenty

There are a few clips here so you can see the conditions these poor animals are being put under
it reallymake you sick to watch it
I know we end up eating the meat but we dont want to dismember them in a way where it is not right
Old 05-30-2011, 08:31 PM
I hope I'm not stepping on bantameant's toes, but I trust she'll let me know if I am.

Bondgirl, this thread:

http://www.joblo.com/forums/showthread.php?t=140800

is designed as a place to post "weird," "wild," and "tragic" news stories from around the globe and this article surely qualifies. I don't think you need to create a new thread for every one, it clutters the forum.

Thanks.
Old 05-30-2011, 08:32 PM
Men Fall Short On Undies When traveling

http://au.totaltravel.yahoo.com/news...en-travelling/

Ah a study on mens undies

It says that men do not take enough underwear on holiday while a woman i always supplyed with eonugh to get her through

Geez you would get abit smeely if you didnt have enough with you if you were on a two week holiday

Anyway l hope you all have a look at this smiles

Last edited by Bondgirl; 05-30-2011 at 08:34 PM..
Old 05-30-2011, 08:44 PM
The solution is simple. Go COMMANDO!
Old 05-30-2011, 08:51 PM
Hey that would be a nice veiw
Old 05-30-2011, 08:54 PM
Here you go, Bondgirl. Just for you

Old 05-30-2011, 08:58 PM
Geez that is nice of you

I was expecting him to be nude God Of War
But it si best he was in undies since at the momment l am in a public place
Old 05-30-2011, 09:43 PM
WTF? Why is this reported in the first place, and now why share it for the rest of us?
Why am I even replying?
FUCK
Old 05-30-2011, 09:56 PM
^^^^^^

Check out the first page. It's plagued by these stupid threads which can all be contained in one thread. The ignore list doesn't work too well when your eyes are plagued by dumb thread titles.
Old 05-30-2011, 10:04 PM
One of the many reasons I have been considering turning vegetarian.
Perhaps the Indonesians should be treated like the animals they torture.

Old 05-30-2011, 10:54 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by God of War View Post
The solution is simple. Go COMMANDO!
Old 05-31-2011, 12:16 AM
Attalla Cleanup Day is slated for June 11

Attalla Cleanup Day is slated for June 11

I think its very important to clean up so I am glad Attalla is cleaning up on June 11.

Maybe they will find tires that can be reassembled to make high chairs for children laughs.

I am concerned that most litter will be getting money what teaches about doing things for money and not because it's nice to do shakes head.

All the people will get a free T-Shirt so thats nice what do you think?
Old 05-31-2011, 12:20 AM
Old 05-31-2011, 01:29 AM
Quote:
vCoolv

Maybe that depends on your latitude.