#41  
Old 06-03-2011, 10:08 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bondgirl View Post


Well the most beautiful thing l can really think about is when l gave birth to my daughter

She was so small and so prem
She was a three mth prem and those little tiny hands tonching mine was a specail moment in my life
Hearing her cry which was only a whisper made me think l was the luckest mum in the world
You have a kid?? I pegged you for 15 easy. I'm not slandering or picking a fight. I just had no idea you were of "normal" baby birthing age. Eh, maybe you're not. Who the hell knows.

either way, enough people talking about their babies being beautiful, show one of the little devil's mugs already. Babies are cute in a big-headed kind of way
Reply With Quote
  #42  
Old 06-03-2011, 10:22 PM
Ah

Geez you dont know me to judge like this

I might not be perfect at spelling or how l come across to some of the members here but l try my best to be excepted

Yes l did have a prem baby that child is a teenager now smiles

If you would look at my profile you would know how old l am and l can tell you l am not 15yrs old

I know of some members here who have done this already and l can tell you they except me for who l am



Do you know l was enjoying my self today until l saw your post

Last edited by Bondgirl; 06-03-2011 at 10:27 PM..
Reply With Quote
  #43  
Old 06-03-2011, 10:26 PM
You're not old, Bondgirl. You're just older. It's all relative. And I am sure that sean meant nothing by his comments. It's all good. So, don't worry about it.

I am almost your age. But unlike you, I do feel old sometimes. lol

Reply With Quote
  #44  
Old 06-03-2011, 10:30 PM
Thankyou God Of War

You are right
I shouldnt take things so badly

This old bit is getting abit tatty smiles
Reply With Quote
  #45  
Old 06-04-2011, 10:01 AM
I did preface that I wasn't slandering you or trying to pick a fight and no I wasn't judging. Just shocked.
Reply With Quote
  #46  
Old 06-04-2011, 12:17 PM
2 pity parties in one post.
why are women so sensitive???

ugh.
chicks, man. -_-
Reply With Quote
  #47  
Old 06-04-2011, 02:00 PM




Reply With Quote
  #48  
Old 06-04-2011, 04:17 PM





And of course...

Reply With Quote
  #49  
Old 06-04-2011, 07:17 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by GoGoYubari View Post
2 pity parties in one post.
why are women so sensitive???

ugh.
chicks, man. -_-
Hardly pity posts...more tongue-in-cheek, throwaway and mildly self deprecating.

I'm no great friend of bondgirl but the fact that you're getting in on the bashing and simultaneously playing a "I'm so against typical chicks being typical" bullshit...being a boys girl, etc...is disappointing to me.

It's not about sisterhood...it's just about being fair and not misrepresenting the females out (t)here.

If bondgirl is a troll then to me s/he deserves kudos for being wholly entertaining and consistent. If she's a real human then she deserves a fucking medal for putting up with the all the jibes and general nastiness that has been thrown in her direction.
Reply With Quote
  #50  
Old 06-04-2011, 09:05 PM
yeahhh...
there definitely needs to be a designated sarcasm font. O_o

does this work for you?

ugh. chicks, man.

xD
Quote:
Originally Posted by BadCoverVersion View Post
Hardly pity posts...more tongue-in-cheek, throwaway and mildly self deprecating.

I'm no great friend of bondgirl but the fact that you're getting in on the bashing and simultaneously playing a "I'm so against typical chicks being typical" bullshit...being a boys girl, etc...is disappointing to me.

It's not about sisterhood...it's just about being fair and not misrepresenting the females out (t)here.

If bondgirl is a troll then to me s/he deserves kudos for being wholly entertaining and consistent. If she's a real human then she deserves a fucking medal for putting up with the all the jibes and general nastiness that has been thrown in her direction.
Reply With Quote
  #51  
Old 06-04-2011, 09:13 PM
I detected the sarcasm, but that might be because I know her.
and if GoGo really had it out for bondgirl, she sure wouldn't take the passive aggressive approach. I can vouch for that.

too many people getting all hurt over playful banter.
Reply With Quote
  #52  
Old 06-04-2011, 09:14 PM
I think we should smoosh. just sayin'

Quote:
Originally Posted by cloneofkelso View Post
I detected the sarcasm, but that might be because I know her.
and if GoGo really had it out for bondgirl, she sure wouldn't take the passive aggressive approach. I can vouch for that.

too many people getting all hurt over playful banter.
Reply With Quote
  #53  
Old 06-05-2011, 08:31 AM
Bondgirl doesn't even take bondgirl serious come on
Reply With Quote
  #54  
Old 06-05-2011, 01:05 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by God of War View Post
You mean Boris and Frazetta? I collect their work. CLICK , CLICK

I have a bunch or Frazetta prints - I've had them for over a decade and they're not yet frames, sadly.
Reply With Quote
  #55  
Old 06-05-2011, 02:21 PM
This:


Quote:
Originally Posted by MisoGenie View Post
And of course...

Reply With Quote
  #56  
Old 06-05-2011, 02:22 PM
My dick.
Reply With Quote
  #57  
Old 06-05-2011, 02:33 PM
Reply With Quote
  #58  
Old 06-05-2011, 03:04 PM
My fiance.
Reply With Quote
  #59  
Old 06-05-2011, 03:30 PM
Reply With Quote
  #60  
Old 06-05-2011, 04:41 PM
what is best in life?
The starry night, the family, and mountain views.
Wrong! Conan! What is best in life?
To destroy the enemy and rub baby lotion onto their most beautiful women
That is good! That is good.
Reply With Quote
  #61  
Old 06-05-2011, 06:44 PM
Don't feel bad Bondgirl, I haven't been a member here long, and in my defense, I've had a pretty rough ride here too. At least you have people backing you up. But I know it's just a forum, but sheesh, some people here have gotten way too personal with rude comments. Yeah, I'm disappointed. Because of the fact that I've posted pretty fun/decent stuff, yet I've rarely gotten any positive vibes from others.

I can't say I've found a place in here where I feel I can relax or just chat and have a great time without someone on the other side moving in for the kill. Some of you say they are doing it purely out of "innocent fun", but sorry, that isn't how it appears.

So much for talking movies.
Reply With Quote
  #62  
Old 06-05-2011, 06:59 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by DaisyDukeGirl View Post
Don't feel bad Bondgirl, I haven't been a member here long, and in my defense, I've had a pretty rough ride here too. At least you have people backing you up. But I know it's just a forum, but sheesh, some people here have gotten way too personal with rude comments. Yeah, I'm disappointed. Because of the fact that I've posted pretty fun/decent stuff, yet I've rarely gotten any positive vibes from others.

I can't say I've found a place in here where I feel I can relax or just chat and have a great time without someone on the other side moving in for the kill. Some of you say they are doing it purely out of "innocent fun", but sorry, that isn't how it appears.

So much for talking movies.

Bondgirl's kinda pulling one on us with spelling and stuff so that's one thing. In your case, every time you've posted something and it's been greeted with anything less than applause and adoration you've feigned offense and posted at length about how poorly you're being treated or threatening to leave. When you make things all about you it doesn't endear you to people. Plenty of people are popular here, but they don't get there by talking about themselves (re: AJ Hakari in this very thread). While you certainly have been victim to some things, you've also played victim when no one was coming at you. Just roll with it and don't make it about you and you'll be fine.

I think basketball, played well, is the most beautiful thing.
Reply With Quote
  #63  
Old 06-05-2011, 07:48 PM
Not true. I'm not here expecting any kind of applause for my posts. I'm actually one of the most fair person (s) anyone will ever know. But you are seemingly twisting things around, trying to make everyone else at fault look good. That's how it looks to me. I'm not asking for a red carpet rolled out for me, but a nice comment from time to time would be nice. We ALL naturally would like a nice comment given to us.

But it's true, I've noticed I've had to defend myself a lot here. I have taken some harsh heat here whether any of you want to admit it. I have made honest and fair points about what I've seen. But it seems to just go in one ear and out the other.

It's funny, I was talking to Bondgirl anyway, yet there's a need for more people to rush to make more judgements at me.

Something that is beautiful- Being able to defend yourself when no one else has your back.

One more thing that WOULD be beautiful! If Smok3h, Adam would sweep me off my feet and escape with me to a tropical island.
Reply With Quote
  #64  
Old 06-05-2011, 08:03 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by GoGoYubari View Post
2 pity parties in one post.
why are women so sensitive???

ugh.
chicks, man. -_-
Well Maybe sometimes people will say something and like always a woman can get it wrong smiles
Reply With Quote
  #65  
Old 06-05-2011, 08:16 PM











Last edited by God of War; 06-05-2011 at 08:25 PM..
Reply With Quote
  #66  
Old 06-05-2011, 08:23 PM
Geez the eyes have it
Reply With Quote
  #67  
Old 06-05-2011, 08:24 PM
DaisyDuke and Bondgirl. Seeing as you girls are in the minority here. I have to take my hat off to you both. Especially you two, because despite the apparently rough ride, you have both shown alot of backbone in sticking around. Sometimes on the net through one's comments, we don't always see the absolute truth or intention of those comments. And at times it can be easily misinterpreted or misjudged. Nobody's perfect. Including me. And I never judge others. That job is solely is up to the almighty above. Personally, I like seeing more girls get involved in the forums. And I sincerely hope that both of you and the other women on J'B's stick around. I really do. I say these things because I am a genuine person. And it would be just that bit less interesting if you both left.

My humble 2 cents worth
Reply With Quote
  #68  
Old 06-05-2011, 08:27 PM
One more thing, I think it's unfair of you to say that I've made it all about me. So not true. Look at my threads/ posts, I've interacted with people with my sweet nature.

I threaten to leave because of all the hostility towards me. Life is too short for this crap. And the more I read on here, the less I want to log in.

It's official, me being nice, gets me nowhere.
Reply With Quote
  #69  
Old 06-05-2011, 08:30 PM
Thank you God of War. And I appreciate the kind words.
Reply With Quote
  #70  
Old 06-05-2011, 08:34 PM
God of war, that second pic is exactly how I put on my eye makeup, except I use blue, and my eyes are dark brown. still, the same, mascara and everything.
Reply With Quote
  #71  
Old 06-05-2011, 08:34 PM
Well, it's true, Daisy. Don't let people ruffle your feathers. Ok.

I will tell you this. I am not a female, but long time ago I made a post about Brokeback Mountain, saying I hated it etc etc. I then got alot of flak. I almost left. But I didn't. They were my opinions, and that's all. I am glad I stayed. I hope you do the same. Far too many good people just up and disappear from here. And it's sad.

I think that GoGoYubari is a thing of beauty (more pics plz)
Reply With Quote
  #72  
Old 06-05-2011, 08:36 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by DaisyDukeGirl View Post
God of war, that second pic is exactly how I put on my eye makeup, except I use blue, and my eyes are dark brown. still, the same, mascara and everything.
Oh, neat. I love the way women do up their eyes and nails. Love it. Very beautiful.
Reply With Quote
  #73  
Old 06-05-2011, 08:38 PM

Well I consider myself a thing of beauty! At least, that's what a lot of people say. But I only blushed when Smok 3h said it. blushes*
Reply With Quote
  #74  
Old 06-05-2011, 08:38 PM
am I missing something? I don't see where ANYONE took a jab at DDG to begin with before she got upset.
Reply With Quote
  #75  
Old 06-05-2011, 08:43 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by bourahioro View Post
I have a bunch or Frazetta prints - I've had them for over a decade and they're not yet frames, sadly.
Which ones, dude? You know that Frazetta passed away this year, right?
Please, if it's convenient, let me know what you have? I am curious. I have all his books etc. But no prints.
I have been totally enthralled bit his and Boris' artwork since I could even remember my first thoughts.

Last edited by God of War; 06-05-2011 at 08:46 PM..
Reply With Quote
  #76  
Old 06-05-2011, 08:45 PM
Ok clone, that sounds like mind games there. I' m not going to get into this anymore. And I don't see that was being upset or irrate. I'm just simply stating the truth for my experience here.

I'm sorry but I'm gonna have to step down.
Reply With Quote
  #77  
Old 06-05-2011, 08:50 PM
I'll email you pics if you like. pm me your email addie.
Reply With Quote
  #78  
Old 06-05-2011, 08:52 PM
this might work too.

http://www.facebook.com/media/set/?s...3&l=6ab536e642
Reply With Quote
  #79  
Old 06-05-2011, 08:56 PM
mind games?! you posted the following, right?

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaisyDukeGirl View Post
It's funny... a thread asking where a friend is gets closed, yet a thread that keeps on with bashing comments to me gets to stay. .
I was simply asking, because before you posted this I hadn't seen anyone bash you in this post! unless you're referring to another post, at random, in here. which is strange in itself. you're taking this paranoia/offense thing way too far. that's just my opinion.
Reply With Quote
  #80  
Old 06-05-2011, 08:58 PM
OMGZZZ. Dude! You have two of my altime favs of his. Egyptian Queen and Snow Giants. I hate you...lol

That first one was originally called Neanderthals.

How big are the prints, dude?
Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools
Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread:

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump