Old 06-05-2011, 10:00 PM
I consider some Goth Girls a thing of beauty. It's a fetish of mine lol

Old 06-05-2011, 10:02 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by AceD View Post
Bondgirl's kinda pulling one on us with spelling and stuff so that's one thing. In your case, every time you've posted something and it's been greeted with anything less than applause and adoration you've feigned offense and posted at length about how poorly you're being treated or threatening to leave. When you make things all about you it doesn't endear you to people. Plenty of people are popular here, but they don't get there by talking about themselves (re: AJ Hakari in this very thread). While you certainly have been victim to some things, you've also played victim when no one was coming at you. Just roll with it and don't make it about you and you'll be fine.

I think basketball, played well, is the most beautiful thing.
Cheers.

I love how kids are totally attempting to be 'with' it.

Sexism is totally rife in these here forums, and honestly, the ladyfolk do themselves a disservice by being all 'sexy' and evasive.

It's about movies you daft flirtatious cunts!
Old 06-05-2011, 10:08 PM
The Egyptian Queen is my favorite of those I own. they're all the same size (give or take an inch or two) - they're almost poster size (but they're not posters, the stock is thicker than that of a poster and also textured). I've actually been thinking about selling or trading some of them (the Egyptian Queen is the only one I won't part with).
Old 06-05-2011, 10:09 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by God of War View Post
DaisyDuke and Bondgirl. Seeing as you girls are in the minority here. I have to take my hat off to you both. Especially you two, because despite the apparently rough ride, you have both shown alot of backbone in sticking around. Sometimes on the net through one's comments, we don't always see the absolute truth or intention of those comments. And at times it can be easily misinterpreted or misjudged. Nobody's perfect. Including me. And I never judge others. That job is solely is up to the almighty above. Personally, I like seeing more girls get involved in the forums. And I sincerely hope that both of you and the other women on J'B's stick around. I really do. I say these things because I am a genuine person. And it would be just that bit less interesting if you both left.

My humble 2 cents worth
Very well said. It's a shame there aren't more girls on these forums.
Old 06-05-2011, 10:11 PM
Quote:
It's about movies you daft flirtatious cunts!

boom
You have just been cover'd
Old 06-05-2011, 10:16 PM
so as not to get off topic, things of absolute beauty:

my children

and my wife

aka GoGo
Old 06-05-2011, 10:20 PM
I think I get what the problem is now. The fact that I'm a sexy woman who has knowledge of movies, an inner-strength, a good sense of humor and a good personality, while NOT flirting with you guys. It tears you all up that the only guy I have flirted with is Smok3h. I never thought about that, but reading cover versions post, This is seemingly the case. wow!

So I suppose the moderators will keep the malicious C word directed toward me up for a while for some kind of entertainment purposes? If so, I won't be returning. I won't take any more abuse.

I'm not only disappointed but I'm disgusted.
Old 06-05-2011, 10:25 PM
Old 06-05-2011, 10:46 PM

Back on topic. The artwork of Boris Vallejo is second to none. Except Frank Frazetta.
In a world full of brilliant artists, these two men stand head and shoulders above all others. Here is exhibit A. A for ass. lol

Leather Jacket
Old 06-05-2011, 10:47 PM
Jesus when did it become the Daytime Emmys in here?

Bondgirl and Daisy Duke Girl are both cool.
Old 06-05-2011, 10:56 PM
Exhibit B.

Wings of the Night
Old 06-05-2011, 11:05 PM
Quote:
Exhibit B.

Wings of the Night
B for Batgirl right?
Old 06-06-2011, 09:42 AM
The next post that I see with personal bullshit in it will close this thread. And every other thread I see it in.

This is NOT Facebook. This is NOT some group of teenagers.

READ THE RULES. If you cannot follow them, they will be followed for you. The end.
Old 06-06-2011, 09:18 PM
Quote:
DaisyDuke and Bondgirl. Seeing as you girls are in the minority here. I have to take my hat off to you both. Especially you two, because despite the apparently rough ride, you have both shown alot of backbone in sticking around. Sometimes on the net through one's comments, we don't always see the absolute truth or intention of those comments. And at times it can be easily misinterpreted or misjudged. Nobody's perfect. Including me. And I never judge others. That job is solely is up to the almighty above. Personally, I like seeing more girls get involved in the forums. And I sincerely hope that both of you and the other women on J'B's stick around. I really do. I say these things because I am a genuine person. And it would be just that bit less interesting if you both left.

My humble 2 cents worth
Geez that was nice of you God Of War

I can tell you l have stuck around here because ithis forum is interesting and there is a wide exceptance of people here.
I know at times l have felt like quiting but l am strong and l do like it when people like you will try and work out what is happening if times get rough.

it is also great that you think that the forum here would be less interesting if women were not regulary posting plus l have to say men too.

I have also met some wonderful members who have private messageed me when l have been upset and given advice that is why l have stayed here and kept posting
You know who you are .
Old 06-06-2011, 09:36 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by DaisyDukeGirl View Post
One more thing, I think it's unfair of you to say that I've made it all about me. So not true. Look at my threads/ posts, I've interacted with people with my sweet nature.

I threaten to leave because of all the hostility towards me. Life is too short for this crap. And the more I read on here, the less I want to log in.

It's official, me being nice, gets me nowhere.
Well l have to agree there can be some posters who get nasty but you have to learn to not take so much notice.
You know who you are and if people do not get to know you they can not judge
I know l have met one very nice memeber his name is Elgyn and he is so great to talk too

Last edited by Bondgirl; 06-06-2011 at 09:40 PM..
Old 06-06-2011, 09:42 PM
Bondgirl....I appreciate your kind words....but:

Quote:
Originally Posted by bantameant View Post
The next post that I see with personal bullshit in it will close this thread. And every other thread I see it in.

This is NOT Facebook. This is NOT some group of teenagers.

READ THE RULES. If you cannot follow them, they will be followed for you. The end.

I think the mods want us to get back on topic!!
Old 06-06-2011, 09:50 PM
Oh sorry about that
Yes lets get back on track and talk about things that are beautiful;
Old 06-06-2011, 10:21 PM
Old 06-06-2011, 10:23 PM
My son. I mean, I never knew what love was until I had a child. When I look into his eyes, I see the reason why I was put on this planet. I always said that I would never have kids, but I thank God every day that he sent Braden Lee into my life.

That's what I would say if I didn't force my girlfriend to have an abortion.
Old 06-07-2011, 05:46 PM
JE. SUS. CHRIST. Countchocula. I don't think you'll ever be able to top THAT.

P.S. - Shinigami "Calvin & Hobbes" rules.
Old 06-07-2011, 09:20 PM
Okay l was walking near a shopping center today
I seen something beautiful.

This old couple walking together holding hands
It was so sweet
Old 06-17-2011, 01:40 PM
changed mind

Last edited by DaisyDukeGirl; 06-18-2011 at 04:48 PM.. Reason: changed mind
Old 06-17-2011, 06:04 PM
Daisy I'm here, I'm there, I'm everywhere.

As for things of absolute beauty...ladies and gentlemen...may I direct you to:
http://www.joblo.com/forums/showthread.php?t=141764
Old 06-17-2011, 06:11 PM
changed mind

Last edited by DaisyDukeGirl; 06-18-2011 at 04:47 PM.. Reason: changed mind
Old 06-17-2011, 06:51 PM
Over 100 posts and no Salma Hayek?! Joblo is dissapointed

Old 06-17-2011, 07:00 PM
YES. Agreed. Yes to Salma Hayek.
Old 06-17-2011, 10:52 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by cloneofkelso View Post
so as not to get off topic, things of absolute beauty:

my children

and my wife

aka GoGo
i was having a look at these photos and l have to say it is so beautiful they way these photos were taken