#41  
Old 07-06-2011, 01:25 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Matchbox225 View Post
If you have sisters who take forever in the bathroom and you gotta drain the lizard, that's one option.
No, dude. You drain the python in their clothes draws. That'll learn them. HAHAHA.
Reply With Quote
  #42  
Old 07-06-2011, 02:00 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by God of War View Post
No, dude. You drain the python in their clothes draws. That'll learn them. HAHAHA.
That's going to be a problem. We have to share clothes.
Reply With Quote
  #43  
Old 07-06-2011, 02:09 AM
Ugh. That's bad. Wha.. you share clothes with your sisters?
Reply With Quote
  #44  
Old 07-06-2011, 03:52 AM
What he said...
Reply With Quote
  #45  
Old 07-06-2011, 05:21 AM
I do it allllllll the time.
Reply With Quote
  #46  
Old 07-06-2011, 02:15 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by God of War View Post
Ugh. That's bad. Wha.. you share clothes with your sisters?
Why not? We have to share the same parents and the same house.



Seriously though, I only have one sister and she moved out a few years ago.
Reply With Quote
  #47  
Old 07-06-2011, 09:07 PM
Well l have to offer some advice now on this peeing in the shower.

Do not wee in the shower just before you turn the tap off or it will lay there in a yellow puddle


Sometimes the next person will come in to have a shower and they will see it
Reply With Quote
  #48  
Old 07-06-2011, 09:17 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bondgirl View Post
Well l have to offer some advice now on this peeing in the shower.

Do not wee in the shower just before you turn the tap off or it will lay there in a yellow puddle


Sometimes the next person will come in to have a shower and they will see it

You know this from experience?
Reply With Quote
  #49  
Old 07-06-2011, 09:21 PM
I think I'll go take a shower right now.

Unfortunately, I don't need to pee now.
Reply With Quote
  #50  
Old 07-06-2011, 09:27 PM
peeing in the bath tub-anyone
Reply With Quote
  #51  
Old 07-06-2011, 09:31 PM
Grins
well since we have started this thread l was asking a few freinds if they urinated in the shower.
And there reply was yes

One told me about the story where he was having a quick pee just before he got out and you see he didnt wash it away
Well the next person screamed out asking in these words
Who Pissed in the shower
Know one owned up to this sitution

Thinking of baths right now

Has anyone farted ni the bath and watched it bubble up to the top
Reply With Quote
  #52  
Old 07-06-2011, 09:50 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bondgirl View Post
Grins
well since we have started this thread l was asking a few freinds if they urinated in the shower.
And there reply was yes

One told me about the story where he was having a quick pee just before he got out and you see he didnt wash it away
Well the next person screamed out asking in these words
Who Pissed in the shower
Know one owned up to this sitution

Thinking of baths right now

Has anyone farted ni the bath and watched it bubble up to the top

I don't think I've taken a bath in about 5 years.

I don't remember ever farting in the bath for some reason, but I remember playing with my toys.

I spent hours in the tub playing with my action figures. If the water got too cold, I would drain it and refill the tub again. Those were good times.
Reply With Quote
  #53  
Old 07-06-2011, 09:53 PM
Well to think about it
It has been around a year since my last bath
.
l do prefer hot showers these days
Reply With Quote
  #54  
Old 07-06-2011, 10:17 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bondgirl View Post
.
l do prefer hot showers these days
Showers are a lot sexier.
Reply With Quote
  #55  
Old 07-06-2011, 10:24 PM
Grins

Nice if it is a nice muscley man in there having a nice sexy shower
Geez l have to start befaving myself
Reply With Quote
  #56  
Old 07-06-2011, 10:29 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bondgirl View Post
Geez l have to start befaving myself
Y?
Reply With Quote
  #57  
Old 07-06-2011, 10:45 PM
Bondgirl can fart on me in the shower anytime.
Reply With Quote
  #58  
Old 07-06-2011, 10:45 PM
I knew you would be back with that capital Y
Reply With Quote
  #59  
Old 07-06-2011, 10:48 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by jackson13 View Post
Bondgirl can fart on me in the shower anytime.
Geez it would be better if you were in a bath then l could fart on your head
I should apoligize for what l just said jackson that was abit foul

See what l mean l need to behave grins

Last edited by Bondgirl; 07-06-2011 at 10:55 PM..
Reply With Quote
  #60  
Old 07-06-2011, 11:03 PM
Lol.

Ever notice when you fart in the bath, the bubbles break the surface of the water and they stink?

Reply With Quote
  #61  
Old 07-06-2011, 11:06 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bondgirl View Post
Geez it would be better if you were in a bath then l could fart on your head
I should apoligize for what l just said jackson that was abit foul

See what l mean l need to behave grins
Whoa Jackson, you better be careful.
Reply With Quote
  #62  
Old 07-07-2011, 01:17 AM
If peeing in the shower is cool, then consider me Miles Davis.
Reply With Quote
  #63  
Old 07-07-2011, 05:53 AM
masturbating in the bathtub sucks. All the jizz floats around like alien tentacles tickling your skin.
Reply With Quote
  #64  
Old 07-07-2011, 03:27 PM
I have on occasion peed in the shower, i have also farted in there, it smells so much worse in the shower.
Reply With Quote
  #65  
Old 07-07-2011, 04:16 PM
I pee in the shower. I also pee in the jug that people use to rinse their hair.

Does that make me a bad person?
Reply With Quote
  #66  
Old 07-07-2011, 07:49 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by TorturePornStar View Post
All the jizz floats around like alien tentacles tickling your skin.
Alright man.

That's it.

I'm trying to have a nice conversation about how I want Bondgirl to hose me down with her urine and then fart in my mouth in the comfort of my own shower and then you just had to come in here and say this and get completely out of line and take it too far.

You're sick.

Sick, man.








Sick.
Reply With Quote
  #67  
Old 07-07-2011, 08:04 PM
Reply With Quote
  #68  
Old 07-07-2011, 08:12 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by jackson13 View Post
Alright man.

That's it.

I'm trying to have a nice conversation about how I want Bondgirl to hose me down with her urine and then fart in my mouth in the comfort of my own shower and then you just had to come in here and say this and get completely out of line and take it too far.

You're sick.

Sick, man.








Sick.

I'll get us back on track.



I'd like her to shower on me ... or shower with me. It's her choice.
Reply With Quote
  #69  
Old 07-07-2011, 09:08 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by cloneofkelso View Post
I have on occasion peed in the shower, i have also farted in there, it smells so much worse in the shower.
Geez l have never experieced a smelly fart in the bathroom
But there could always be a first time

Yes l have to agree that the bubbles break in the bath as the fart reachs the top
But have you ever noticed the continuos flow have the first one
Reply With Quote
  #70  
Old 07-07-2011, 09:13 PM
[QUOTE=jackson13;3420797]Alright man.

That's it.

I'm trying to have a nice conversation about how I want Bondgirl to hose me down with her urine and then fart in my mouth in the comfort of my own shower and then you just had to come in here and say this and get completely out of line and take it too far.

You're sick.

Sick, man.

Geez how will l hose you jackson

You have to remember l am a female

Anyway l cant beleive how this thread has changed from peeing in the shower to me
Reply With Quote
  #71  
Old 07-07-2011, 09:24 PM
I have a question for ya'll...

Has anybody here pee'd on somebody else while they themselves were peeing in the shower?

Ya know, like when your GF is squatting in the shower to pee , and you pee on her back. The water's hot, she cant feel anything.

Reply With Quote
  #72  
Old 07-07-2011, 09:44 PM
Geez it is nice to get back to the pee subject again

Umm never had anyone pee on me while l was peeing at the same time
Geez that was a mouthful

Have you ever peed at the beach or in your backyard
Reply With Quote
  #73  
Old 07-07-2011, 09:50 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bondgirl View Post
Geez that was a mouthful
Yeah, some people also do that. Gross, huh? lol

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bondgirl View Post
Have you ever peed at the beach or in your backyard
All the time. And I never go to public pools. They are gigantic PISS bowls.
Reply With Quote
  #74  
Old 07-07-2011, 09:55 PM
I have noticed sometimes at the public pool you will see someone peeing in it
I find that disgusting

i know there is a area near a night club in my hometown where all the blokes will pee there in dozens
A bouncer told me not to go in the area because of all the wee which is splashed on all the brick work plus also on the ground
Reply With Quote
  #75  
Old 07-07-2011, 10:51 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by jackson13 View Post
Alright man.

That's it.

I'm trying to have a nice conversation about how I want Bondgirl to hose me down with her urine and then fart in my mouth in the comfort of my own shower and then you just had to come in here and say this and get completely out of line and take it too far.

You're sick.

Sick, man.








Sick.
Reply With Quote
  #76  
Old 07-08-2011, 01:15 AM
Has anyone ever peed in the sink?

Warning: NSFW (Not Safe For Work)

Spoiler:



That was about the only picture of a man peeing in the sink I could find. Most of the others were women.
Reply With Quote
  #77  
Old 07-08-2011, 01:17 AM
I have pissed in our kitchen sink. But it was too high. So I had to get a stool. My nuts kept touching the cold metal of the sink. TMI? LOL
Reply With Quote
  #78  
Old 07-08-2011, 01:20 AM
Peeing outdoors is the best unorthodox place to take a piss.
Reply With Quote
  #79  
Old 07-08-2011, 01:25 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by God of War View Post
I have pissed in our kitchen sink. But it was too high. So I had to get a stool. My nuts kept touching the cold metal of the sink. TMI? LOL
It's definitely easier for women to pee in a sink. I just found it funny when I googled for pictures that most of them showed girls making weird faces on the sink.

The bathroom sink is about level to my crotch area so if I get on my tiptoes I can do it.
Reply With Quote
  #80  
Old 07-08-2011, 02:51 AM
I piss in the sink sometimes, yeah.

Because it's fun and because I'm a rebel.
Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools
Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread:

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump