Old 08-09-2009, 09:15 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ilovemovies View Post
Or how about when you fart and turns out not to be a fart afterall?

Jesus, man. We were already going through a bad neighborhood. You just rolled the window down and screamed, "Bet you can't catch us before the light turns green, pussy ass motherfuckers!"
Old 08-09-2009, 09:20 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rm2DcWerIVg
Old 08-09-2009, 09:36 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rE8xyr2alpY

I'll see your shart and raise you a hot tub.
Old 08-09-2009, 10:01 AM
Not sure if other people do this, but in my circle of friends, we call potential sharts "gamblers."

As in...

"Whoa, that one was a gambler! I better get to the restroom."

or if not you making the noise...

"Oh god! That sounded like a gambler."
Old 08-09-2009, 05:21 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by BubbaStrangelove View Post
Not sure if other people do this, but in my circle of friends, we call potential sharts "gamblers."

As in...

"Whoa, that one was a gambler! I better get to the restroom."

or if not you making the noise...

"Oh god! That sounded like a gambler."

I hate having gas when I sneeze. It seems these gamblers come out to play the when I have a sneezing fit. Luckily, those incidents are few and far between...for now.
Old 08-09-2009, 10:02 PM
Sometimes that water hits me and I just have to take a piss and Im not gonna jump out of the shower to piss with water dripping of me
Old 07-09-2011, 01:52 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by jeo4 View Post
I hate having gas when I sneeze. It seems these gamblers come out to play the when I have a sneezing fit. Luckily, those incidents are few and far between...for now.
When it happens to you, embarrassing. When it happens to somebody else, hilarious. This happened to a former girlfriend of mine. We were dating for a year and a half and I had never heard her fart, until she accidentally squeaked one out during a sneeze. My roommate was hanging out with us at the time, and we just looked at each other for a second, then started cracking up. My girlfriend was absolutely mortified, until me and my roommate started laughing, then she laughed as well. I don't think a single day went by that I didn't hear her fart after that.

Seriously, hearing a girlfriend fart for the first time is like Jackie Robinson breaking the color barrier in baseball. Monumental. It's always a special moment when a significant other breaks the flatulence barrier.

Last edited by DaveyJoeG; 07-09-2011 at 01:55 AM..
Old 07-09-2011, 01:55 AM
That's funny, Davey. And we have two topics on PEE. GEE! Lol

Hey! You guys when you make out with your woman. Have you ever heard suction like noises, and felt bubbles around your rhythm stick? It's likes there's air in their love hole
Old 07-09-2011, 01:59 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by God of War View Post
Hey! You guys when you make out with your woman. Have you ever heard suction like noises, and felt bubbles around your rhythm stick? It's likes there's air in their love hole
It happens... but never to me, because my dick is so big.
Old 07-09-2011, 02:03 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by God of War View Post
That's funny, Davey. And we have two topics on PEE. GEE! Lol

I perform a reverse mouth to mouth if required, just get down there and suck the air out.
Old 07-09-2011, 02:20 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Postmaster General View Post
...peeing from the shower to the toilet..

Jesus man, I can't believe some of the stuff I used to do.
Old 07-09-2011, 02:24 AM
Quote:
Clearly that was the old Bubba not the new Postmaster.
Old 07-09-2011, 02:30 AM
So that was who wasn't wiping the seat off. Killing him in that junkyard while he was on a bender was the wisest thing I could have done. I did it for that little boy who said he believed in me.
Old 07-09-2011, 02:33 AM
Quote:
I noticed that, and thought it was funny. Oh well, I repeat myself all the time. There are probably two dozen threads on JoBlo where I go into a rant against the Departed when it's probably off topic and inappropriate.

What's crazy is that this thread is almost 2 years old and I remembered it, man it felt like yesterday...

Quote:
So that was who wasn't wiping the seat off. Killing him in that junkyard while he was on a bender was the wisest thing I could have done. I did it for that little boy who said he believed in me.
Yeah, probably the only good scene in the movie The Postmaster General 3.
Old 07-09-2011, 02:39 AM
Well, if I'm forgetful, at least I'm consistent. Apparently, as I realized in the other thread, even my urine flow is consistent.
Old 07-10-2011, 10:45 PM
Geez we have started another topic about wee.

Anyway if l am at someone elses house l would never pee in the shower

But how do you know if your freind pees in yours
You would never know.

But you are right the toliet is near by you should use it
I have done that on quite a few accasions as l jump out of the warm shower freezing my arse off as l race to the toliet wet as a shag on a rock