Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 07-15-2011, 02:27 AM
Wow! I Never Knew This...

I have been calling people I don't like both online and off, Douchebags for many years. Only just now do I understand what it actually means.

From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia...

A vaginal bulb syringe with lateral holes near the tip of the nozzle (about 1 cm, or ˝ inch, thick).
ICD-9-CM 96.44
MeSH D044364

This "fountain syringe" should only be used for douching, by replacing the attached enema nozzle with the vaginal nozzle (shown bottom left). The vaginal nozzle is longer and thicker and has lateral holes.

A douche (play /ˈduːʃ/) is a device used to introduce a stream of water into the body for medical or hygienic reasons, or the stream of water itself.

Douche usually refers to vaginal irrigation, the rinsing of the vagina, but it can also refer to the rinsing of any body cavity. A douche bag is a piece of equipment for douching—a bag for holding the fluid used in douching. To avoid transferring intestinal bacteria into the vagina, the same bag must not be used for an enema and a vaginal douche.

Reply With Quote


Thread Tools
Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread:

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump