Old 07-15-2011, 02:27 AM
Wow! I Never Knew This...

I have been calling people I don't like both online and off, Douchebags for many years. Only just now do I understand what it actually means.

From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia...

A vaginal bulb syringe with lateral holes near the tip of the nozzle (about 1 cm, or ˝ inch, thick).
ICD-9-CM 96.44
MeSH D044364

This "fountain syringe" should only be used for douching, by replacing the attached enema nozzle with the vaginal nozzle (shown bottom left). The vaginal nozzle is longer and thicker and has lateral holes.

A douche (play /ˈduːʃ/) is a device used to introduce a stream of water into the body for medical or hygienic reasons, or the stream of water itself.

Douche usually refers to vaginal irrigation, the rinsing of the vagina, but it can also refer to the rinsing of any body cavity. A douche bag is a piece of equipment for douching—a bag for holding the fluid used in douching. To avoid transferring intestinal bacteria into the vagina, the same bag must not be used for an enema and a vaginal douche.

Old 07-15-2011, 02:50 AM
I lawled.
I thought douchebag was pretty self explanatory.

I like to call people "douchebag" and/or "douchenozzle"

Last edited by GoGoYubari; 07-15-2011 at 05:51 AM.. Reason: does anyone ever really write their reason for editing??? O_o
Old 07-15-2011, 02:59 AM
Lol@GoGo. Ya know what? My parents always said don't use words you don't know the meaning of. I learned a valuable lesson today. I guess I'm a Douchebag?

Old 07-15-2011, 05:17 AM

Last edited by The Postmaster General; 07-15-2011 at 05:20 AM..
Old 07-15-2011, 05:20 AM
I thought I was looking at one of my mother's old threads, but that's in Ohio.
Old 07-15-2011, 09:53 AM
LOL, nice one

This reminds of my friend back when he used to say 'Skeet' all the time. Then i explained to him what it meant. He stopped saying it.
Old 07-15-2011, 09:05 PM
God bless urban dictionary.
http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=skeet

some definitions:

To shoot your man juice up on ur bitch.
To cum all over that bitch.
To bust a nut, or cum all over the place.

Old 07-16-2011, 11:27 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Postmaster General View Post
I thought I was looking at one of my mother's old threads, but that's in Ohio.
Booger. Revenge of the Nerds. Classic. Once again my exact thought when I read the OP.
Old 07-17-2011, 09:41 PM
Oh very interesting

I dont think l will comment any more on this subject but knowing me l will continue smiles

But l do know that you can douch abit of yoghert up there too to fend of infection in the vagina