Old 04-19-2011, 05:45 PM
The Cabin in the Woods

I'm sorry if theres already a thread on this, I did not see one.

I guess its some type of slasher parody, but I found these posters hilarious due to the movie being delayed.

Old 04-19-2011, 07:49 PM
It's a shame this film hasn't been released. Maybe they're expecting it to bomb, but at the very least, it can definitely be a cult hit if it's any good ala Slither. They should just release it sooner or later because it'll inevitably end up as a bootleg, and they'll lose out on any profits if it ever comes to that.
Old 07-21-2011, 11:57 AM
I heard this is all over the place in terms of plot. I heard that it has werewolves, vampires, zombies, chainsaw maniacs, monsters, etc. I HEARD your momma plays pool with the planets!
Old 03-11-2012, 12:09 PM
So this just premiered at SXSW and is currently sitting at a nice 92% on RT with an average rating of 8.3/10. People are raving about it. It looks like Goddard and Whedon pulled it off.
Old 03-12-2012, 11:08 PM
This movie will be amazing

This movie just went up on RT to a 93% this will be so good i cant wait till its release in America on Friday the 13 next month!!!
Old 03-13-2012, 12:06 AM
I had a good feeling about this one... I will be all over this with a bag of popcorn and pot!
Old 03-13-2012, 05:57 PM
One of my most anticipated films this year! I need a good dose of horror in my veins!
Old 03-15-2012, 09:30 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Evil Ed View Post
I heard this is all over the place in terms of plot. I heard that it has werewolves, vampires, zombies, chainsaw maniacs, monsters, etc. I HEARD your momma plays pool with the planets!
If any/all of the above is true, then I'm definitely interested! That sounds pretty whack! I really dig these posters, too, especially the first one. It almost reminds me of a demotivational poster, of sorts.
Old 04-02-2012, 04:51 AM
I was totally ignorant to the fact that this film was a parody!

Judging from the trailer I saw it looked like a standard fright flick. Didn't catch the comedy!
Old 04-22-2012, 05:07 PM
Saw this today and it was ok. There was a lot of good things, but some bad things. Not a bad way to spend an hour and a half though.
Old 04-24-2012, 06:07 AM
I saw it and thought it was totally amazing. Anybody get all the references from the betting board? There's a screenshot of it that I saw, and I think I got most of them, but there are some I'm not sure on. This is the board:

http://26.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m2...sjko1_1280.jpg
Old 04-25-2012, 08:37 PM
Angry Molesting Tree FTW!