Go Back   Movie Fan Central Discussion Forums > Hobby Talk! > Misc. NON-MOVIE TALK forum
MOVIE FAN CENTRAL FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 6 votes, 4.33 average. Display Modes
Old 07-28-2011, 01:22 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Badbird View Post
A pill that will help me come up with new concepts? That would be great!
Exactly. I was bummed out that this wasn't about curing writer's block.
Old 07-28-2011, 03:17 PM
Abortion is the best contraception.
Old 07-28-2011, 05:09 PM
Joking aside, yes, I would gladly take a male Inception pill if it were every bit as cheap as the female version.
Old 07-28-2011, 05:12 PM
Only if it made me last as long as rubbers do
Old 07-29-2011, 10:41 AM
Quote:
Joking aside, yes, I would gladly take a male Inception pill if it were every bit as cheap as the female version.
This.
Old 07-29-2011, 09:19 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by GoGoYubari View Post
definitely noticed it..
conceptive AND consective

I think by now most of us are just used to Bondgirl's individualistic peculiarity..and it's just easier to go with what we know she really means.
Oh very interesting

I try my best at spelling and you know what l have improved greatly to the exstent that l am proud of my self in posts and threads l try to introduce to the forum
I know there are some who like to chuck off at my spelling but l really dont care anymore
if l can try my best in bringing good topics to the board l am more interested in that and making the board interesting so people post
Old 07-29-2011, 09:27 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by xseanymacx View Post
Only if it made me last as long as rubbers do
Well one thing in using condoms is that sometimes it can bust and then we have a problem dont we
I feel to that using a condom does give a different feeling and it is not as good when you are having sex
I think alot of women would prefer not to use condoms because it is better without them if you are in a long term relationship you dont have to use this type of thing if a woman is on the pill is all you need
But if you want to pretect yourself it is the only thing you can use other than the pill
Old 07-29-2011, 09:56 PM
Geez l cant Believe How this Singer Could Admit This

http://celebrities.ninemsn.com.au/bl...wcomments=true

okay l couldnt believe that is this singer has admited that he has a small penis

Why admit these details he must have a very low self esteem..

But he did say it in front of all the audience at Rod laver Arena In Melbourne
I have to admit l was there too on this night my freind shouted me out to his concert l couldnt beleive how personal he was and how much he drank on the stage he empted a bottle of Jim Beam and was offering the crowd drinks

he says he doesnt have a drinking problem from what l saw he does
I was not sure if l should put this thread here if it is in the wrong spot l am sorry about this
Old 07-30-2011, 04:09 AM
So it's to prevent this?

Old 07-30-2011, 08:02 AM
false.
there are MANY other options besides a condom or the pill...

-theres the shot..
-the patch..
-an IUD --like Mirena thats placed directly into your uterus, or Implanon thats placed under the skin in your arm..
-theres a diaphragm/cervical cap
-tubal ligation
-vasectomy
-of course, natural family planning --or "fertility awareness" which is tracking a womans ovulation and cycle and knowing which days to avoid or be careful on
-the "pull out" method --which I quite fancy and can pair well with the above.
-and abstinence.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bondgirl View Post
But if you want to pretect yourself it is the only thing you can use other than the pill
Old 07-30-2011, 11:20 AM
I have never had a condom break in my life. If you break a condom, you are probably doing something wrong.

Quote:

-of course, natural family planning --or "fertility awareness" which is tracking a womans ovulation and cycle and knowing which days to avoid or be careful on
-the "pull out" method --which I quite fancy and can pair well with the above.
There's a word for people who use those methods: parents.

Quote:
-and abstinence.
Abstinence is not birth control because it is not sex. That's like saying the best way to avoid a car accident is to stay in bed and watch TV.
Old 07-30-2011, 12:06 PM
Quote:
There's a word for people who use those methods: parents.
not necessarily.. many couples, (married, committed, or otherwise) use natural family planning successfully whether or not they have children.
we do. =) and only had our children when we planned and tried for them.

Quote:
Abstinence is not birth control because it is not sex. That's like saying the best way to avoid a car accident is to stay in bed and watch TV.
pretty sure you wont get in a car accident while in your bed watching tv.
I'd say thats a pretty good avoidance!
Old 07-30-2011, 10:48 PM
I've never had a condom break while having sex. The whole way to avoid that is to make sure she does not dry out. If she dries out (trying not to be gross) you get friction and then a broken condom. Condoms tend to help ladies dry out faster. So either be a minute man or have some good lube on hand. I have had lots of lube on hand. I need to get snipped. Ouch
Old 07-30-2011, 10:52 PM
Radio star Howard Stern made a career on saying he has a small penis. According to various bits they have done on the show, he is not really small at all.

I think he was kidding or trying to get many ladies to see for themselves.
Old 07-31-2011, 08:08 PM
Yes l agree with you on that one
He has been with his current girlfreind for 10yrs and you never hear of anything that is bad about him
One thing l didnt like was when he wasdrinking Jim Beam on stage l never expected that he would do this and swear like a trooper
Old 07-31-2011, 08:14 PM
So there is ways to stop breakage with a condom it si good to know different methods to stop this

Well getting back on the methods of the pill there is another way where a certain thing is put into a womans arm and this thing lasts for around tow years
I am not sure what this is called but someone at work had one inserted and she says it is great
The only problem she had was that she was sick for a copule of weeks but that subsided after a while
I still think that if men are able to take the pill it will help alos and if a woman fails to take her pill in the morning she will have the option that her man was on the pill
Old 07-31-2011, 08:43 PM
I would think a male that admits he has a small penis has more self-esteem than someone walking around clearly lying and talking 24/7 about having a monster dong.
Old 07-31-2011, 08:43 PM
Do You think that Little Children Should Be IN Beauty Pageants At Such A young Age

http://www.news.com.au/mums-and-made...-1226104486122

http://www.dailytelegraph.com.au/new...-1226076551675

I just wanted to start this thread because just over the weekend Australia had its first Beauty Pageant Fot little girls
Do you think that girls as young as six should dress this way or make sexy dance moves to music
This little girl in the image above has just retired as she left Australia
Most Of Australia is against this type of thing and there was a big uproar to the point wheere this little girl had to go into hiding
My point of view on this is that if l had a young girl l would not enter her in this because l would wnat my child to be a a child not someone dressed up like a adult

Anyway it would be interesting to see what you guys think and if you had a child around six would you be having her doing this and entering her into competions

Last edited by Bondgirl; 07-31-2011 at 08:47 PM..
Old 07-31-2011, 08:50 PM
I LOVE watching child pageants. I collect bootleg recordings of child pageants on VHS, and I organize them by "zest."

Unfortunately, I am required by law to inform my neighborhood that I "used to" collect child pageant tapes. To be honest, I'm bored with the scene. The girls are too old.
Old 07-31-2011, 08:51 PM
Well alot of men would not admit that they have a small penis and it is good that he admited this here but like Em said he was proberly joking about this ep.

But there is alot of men who do think they are small and they can be embbarrased about this problem
It can be terrible going into the male toliets for these blokes where they think they are less of a man
Old 07-31-2011, 08:55 PM
Well alot of the girls who go into this type of competion are way to young and l do think that they dress way to old for there age
One mum did admit that she would enter her child into the competion but she would not have her little girl dancing sexy moves which l would do the same think
Old 07-31-2011, 08:58 PM
as a mother of two little ones..I think kiddie beauty pageants are absolutely disgusting..
these are children! take the pounds of make up, fake hair, teeth, tan, eyelashes off and let them be CHILDREN!

the pressure parents put on their little ones to win these pageants is nothing short of abusive..
and what is it teaching?? do you really want your child to grow up valuing beauty more than ethics or intellect? to teach your child that her appearance makes her inherently more valuable than other people? that looks are to be judged and mean more than character?
our culture's beauty standard is oppressive enough toward women...
why instill such absurdity voluntarily at such a young age??

short answer: no. I would never enter my daughter in such pageants.
Old 07-31-2011, 10:12 PM

Sometimes I dress my daughters up in cute little dresses and have them dance around or with various "props" while I take pictures with the family camera. I upload them online for all my friends to see on Facebook. Sometimes we vote on which picture is the cutest. My one friend keeps posting "fapfapfapfap" underneath my youngest's photos, but I'm not sure what that means. Any help, guys?
Old 07-31-2011, 10:22 PM
With all your penis experience, right...
Old 08-01-2011, 12:24 AM
Jesus H, you had to post a picture!

I find child pageants unsettling.
Old 08-01-2011, 02:41 AM
What's a conception pill?

Is it like inception, but while awake?

Drives me nuts (hehe NUTS - in a man-sex thread!) every time I see the thread title.

Speaking of nuts...

A pirate walks into a bar with a steering wheel on his crotch.
The bartender says, "Hey did you know you have a steering wheel on your crotch?"
The pirate says, "Aye, it's drivin' me nuts!"

ZING!!
Old 08-01-2011, 06:48 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by countchocula View Post
I LOVE watching child pageants. I collect bootleg recordings of child pageants on VHS, and I organize them by "zest."

Unfortunately, I am required by law to inform my neighborhood that I "used to" collect child pageant tapes. To be honest, I'm bored with the scene. The girls are too old.
Now that's funny as Hell! I do love a person with a sick sense of humor! This will make me have spontaneous bouts of laughter for many days to come! But, be careful someone may take you seriously!
Old 08-01-2011, 08:29 AM
There should be some sort of age limit. No one under 12. Anything under that and it is just child abuse. These parents are just sad, pathetic people and should not have had kids at all. How can anyone put all that make up and crap on their little girl and say she looks good? Sad
Old 08-01-2011, 11:10 AM
In all seriousness, I think that it's A-Okay as long as the children are dressed appropriately. Nobody wants to see a 10 year-old working the pole (well, I shouldn't say nobody...). That's just unsettling. If there are eight year-old girls dressed up in dresses in a "beauty pageant" that's whatever, but I think they take this far too seriously. I mean, they're judging the appearance of pre-hormonal girls, and if that doesn't teach a child to be vain than what will?

And the girl in that picture looks empty and soulless, like an intricately painted Mardi Gras mask, or a life-like Barbie Doll. Pretty creepy. Oh, and I'd bet she's addicted to cocaine already.
Old 08-01-2011, 01:23 PM
You know what? Fuck beauty contests. Life is one fucking beauty contest after another. School, then college, then work... Fuck that.
Old 08-01-2011, 04:25 PM
I think these beauty pageants are fucking sick. It pisses me off to much to even rant about it because I would be here all night.
Old 08-01-2011, 05:54 PM
So what does everybody think about this film?

Old 08-01-2011, 06:33 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by MisoGenie View Post

I flippin love it! Strong message of everyone has dreams and maybe some of our dreams don't happen, people who love others will help them achieve their dreams. The pageant bitches where just that, bitches. Plus I think the movie was making fun of beauty pageants. Trying to show what lengths some stupid parents will go to live by proxy through their child. Love the biker dude, he was cool!
Old 08-01-2011, 06:54 PM
Who cares what he says about his penis?
Old 08-01-2011, 07:24 PM
Haha, I was more so kidding than anything, but I agree that in the end it was making fun of beauty pageants and the bitches that partake in them. (No personal offense to any beauties - or beasts - reading this!)
Old 08-01-2011, 07:26 PM
I can see this Thread quickly devolving into another conversation about the horrors of micropenis!
Old 08-01-2011, 07:36 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by MisoGenie View Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by creekin111 View Post
You know what? Fuck beauty contests. Life is one fucking beauty contest after another. School, then college, then work... Fuck that.
I dunno, never heard of it before...
Old 08-01-2011, 07:41 PM
Haha, funny thing is I haven't seen the whole film, so I don't even remember/know if I've seen that scene!
Old 08-01-2011, 08:14 PM
Just spelt the word wrong

Okay here is the correct spelling CONTRACEPTION PILL

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Contraception_pill
Old 08-01-2011, 08:24 PM
The 2 guys at the end of this clip will say yes

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wgI1X2o0bBc