Old 01-24-2004, 03:55 PM
^ Remember to post SPOIIIIILLLLER WARNINGS~ You can edit that in there.. great scene though.. as with the howler of an ending..

Still no word on that remake, btw.. I'm interested to see whats been done with it.

and cool bump!!! Its always great to see threads from the good ol' days. *tear* Someone had better put that lobster cooking tip to good use!
Old 01-24-2004, 06:48 PM
In all the Hell Night threads so far I have said that I liked the movie. I love Linda Blair but I also have to spread the news that Hell Night Full Frame is a great drinking game!!! It has to be the FF version because you see the boom mike like crazy and everytime you see the damn thing you take a shot and you get drunker than shit!
Old 01-24-2004, 07:12 PM
I'll order this on monday when i get paid its up for 4.49 at play.com
Old 01-26-2004, 04:50 AM
I've already said this but HELL NIGHT is one muthafucker of a kick ass flick. I wasn't expecting much but this is one superior slasher flick. Bad ass tone, the atmosphere is bleak and dark as fuck, you get the feeling that it's possible everyone will die!!! LOVE the ending too!!! Great house, the first shot you see when the camera pans up to reveal the house in full, is purely captivating. Got it on vid, must get the special ed dvd now!!!
Old 01-26-2004, 07:04 AM

I thought Hell night was some preatty decent fun, but to me it had to many "walking scenes" wich is people walking from one room to the next. Maybe the were trying to build suspense, I dont know to me it just slowed things down to much.

Aside from that, the film was fun times! Outstanding scenes:

- The killer coming up through the rug
- The "ghost" scene
- The Windshield Death
Old 05-29-2007, 08:38 PM

Bumping up to give some love to this long forgotten underrated 80's slasher. I'll never forget when I rented this film ten years ago and thought it was so cool! Hell Night just screamed to be made into another 80's franchise but unfortunately it never got that treatment. Back in the 80's we had Hell Night, today we have The Hazing. Well thats all for now GOoD JOURNEY my fellow schmoes.
Old 08-25-2011, 04:59 PM
My fucking GOD.

My old posts are EMBARRASSING.

Jesus.

Anyway, I recently rewatched this movie and I have to say I like it a lot more now than I did then. It's actually a really good little film. I don't know why I didn't like it so much back then.

Andrew Garth owns.
Old 08-26-2011, 09:59 AM
It's streaming on Netflix NOW. I have it in my que but I haven't watched it yet. Maybe I should give it a watch.
Old 09-29-2011, 10:57 AM
I wish I could find this on DVD for under $ 30, sure I could get the cheaper region 2 disc but I want the Anchorbay issue!! I should've got it while it was still in print.

Great 80's slasher/horror btw, the mansion and music score are badass and I love the backstory near the begining of the movie. 8.5/10