Old 09-29-2011, 02:25 AM
Need help finding a scary house break in story

I once read a really scary story of some teenage girls returning to one of their houses and I think one of them was going to go into the house to get something. She hears a noise in her bedroom and the girls run out of the house and call the police on her cell phone. They think there is a burglur in the house.

The really freaky part was when the cops and her parents go into her room later, they see her closet door opened and I think there is a chair beside it, so the burglur was probably sitting there waiting for her. I believe there were also some markings on the wall. She realizes how close she was to probably getting killed.

I don't know if this story is even true or not, but when I read it, it scared the shit out of me.

Please help me if you know what this story is.

Thanks.
Old 09-29-2011, 04:23 PM
Stories like this were really popular in elementary-middle school. I remember hearing stories of this girl who went to sleep, and every night her dog would sleep on the floor beside her bed, and she'd wake up and pet it and go back to sleep.
And one night she woke up and petted her dog, and in the morning her dog was dead or something.

They never really scared me, but they scared the hell out of everybody else. There was one that always scared me, but I can't remember how it went now.
Old 09-29-2011, 05:00 PM
Stories like this give me the heebie-jeebies, I love threads like this!
Old 09-29-2011, 06:49 PM
right?
remember that story about the 2 guys that followed the mom and daughter home from the grocery store to rob them..and then they beat the dad with a baseball bat, and took turns raping the mom and daughter, and took the mom to the bank where she asked for help, and the cops took forever to actually help, and once they did, they had set the house on fire leaving the family tied up to burn alive? O_O
that story STILL fucks with me!
Quote:
Originally Posted by DaveyJoeG View Post
Stories like this give me the heebie-jeebies, I love threads like this!
Old 09-29-2011, 06:56 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by GoGoYubari View Post
right?
remember that story about the 2 guys that followed the mom and daughter home from the grocery store to rob them..and then they beat the dad with a baseball bat, and took turns raping the mom and daughter, and took the mom to the bank where she asked for help, and the cops took forever to actually help, and once they did, they had set the house on fire leaving the family tied up to burn alive? O_O
that story STILL fucks with me!
Yes, that's actually a true story, I remember covering that story at my station always left me really fucking depressed. The father survived and has to live with that memory for the rest of his life. His family was completely destroyed, the two assholes that did it are rotting in jail, but it's a small consolation for him.
Old 09-29-2011, 07:10 PM
The story I read goes into more detail than what I've given, but it really scared the shit out of me. She got so close to getting killed.

I'm still trying to find it, but if anybody has any idea what it is I would appreciate it.

If I find it or if anybody else does, post it so people can read it.
Old 09-29-2011, 07:13 PM
I love stories like these also. That's why I loved shows like Unsolved Mysteries.

Here is a link to kill some time.

The 7 Scariest Segments From Unsolved Mysteries
Old 09-29-2011, 08:24 PM
Thank you. I loved the shit out of that show when I was a small child. It may or may not have been the root cause of me calling the police when I was little because I thought a man was coming through my attic with a chainsaw.
Gotta love that show.