Old 11-07-2011, 09:41 PM
Penn State. Yes, Penn State not Sandusky

If you don't know the story, than look at any major news program, espn or internet news site. I don't really care much about college football and I have nothing against Penn State or Joe Pa. So what i say means I am not biased in any way.

This is the most disgraceful act I have ever seen or heard about in recent years. Penn State and Joe Paterno protected their program over the protection of little kids (boys) and there is no other way to look at it. That piece of shit human being who is guilty. There is no need for all the bullshit of innocent until proved guilty here. From what I read, the guy is caught dead to rights.

Penn State covered up this crime in the same manner that the Catholic Church has done. I hope Joe Paterno is forced out. I hope the Penn football program suffers greatly. I hope that all the guilty parties in question hang. I hope all the boys sue the school for as much money as they can get.

The school covered it up because they wanted to save face for the program and that is just not acceptable!
Old 11-07-2011, 10:46 PM
I didn't know Penn State was a Catholic school.

It's pathetic how these guys kept their mouths shut and let it escalate to this point. They could've stopped the abuse from continuing, but instead tried to keep their reputation and that of Penn State's intact and instead they just delayed the inevitable. Now, everything has gone to hell when they could've kept the damage to a minimum when they first learned about it.
Old 11-08-2011, 12:01 PM
+1

This is truly sickening.
Old 11-10-2011, 10:34 AM
I thought Penn State kids were supposed to be smart???????

They are protesting and rioting, because the coach is fired???

What a bunch of stupid losers. I guess they care more about themselves then the boy victims that Joe could have and would have saved had he cared less about his program and more about the kids. Fuck Joe! Fuck Penn State and Fuck all the stupid ass students who are clearly not thinking.

Mark my words......there will a lot more to this story after the Feds investigate.
Old 11-10-2011, 10:59 AM
The protests are stunning. I can't believe anybody would defend this guy, his actions are inexcusable. It's extremely irrational and I imagine they're only defending him because of their fervor for sports. Nobody would stand up for this guy if he was a janitor.
Old 11-10-2011, 11:35 AM
hear, hear!
Old 11-10-2011, 02:45 PM

Old 11-10-2011, 10:55 PM
Sandusky is a disgusting paedo and I would certainly be focusing most of the anger at him. Someone that monstrous deserves the bulk of society's venom. That said, I'm glad some of those upper level guys are either getting fired or indicted. The athletic director and that senior VP actually deserve lengthy prison sentences.

Honestly, if this doesn't do to Penn St. football what the point shaving scandal did to CCNY basketball, everything is more fucked than I think it is. Child rape>>>>>>point shaving.
Old 11-10-2011, 11:24 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by DaveyJoeG View Post
The protests are stunning. I can't believe anybody would defend this guy, his actions are inexcusable. It's extremely irrational and I imagine they're only defending him because of their fervor for sports. Nobody would stand up for this guy if he was a janitor.
It's this whole "We make out every celebrity as some god now" mentality that is predominant everywhere now.
Old 11-10-2011, 11:26 PM
Penn State Grand Jury Report
http://online.wsj.com/public/resourc...resentment.pdf