Old 11-13-2011, 11:06 PM
Fuck Four Loko!!!!

This disgusting malt beverage has quite the reputation. Its used to be caffeinated like a motherfucker but all that shit got banned and now its just straight up alcoholic with no extra kick. Thank god!!!! This shit is 12% per 24oz can! I'm not a big drinker and I hate fruity shit but the rep this crap has got the better of me and my friend so we each got two cans. Holy shit, it fucked us up! More jhim then me. He hasn't stopped puking yet. Considering how tweaked we got just from the alcohol, I'm frightened to think about how screwed we would be if it still had all that caffeine shit still in it.

Yes, I'm a bit drunk right now, but not as bad as I was earlier tonight Point of thread: Stay away from this shit!
Old 11-13-2011, 11:23 PM
You type pretty well for being a bit drunk, boss.

That shit looked like garbage ever since I first saw it. I think I will steer clear.
Old 11-13-2011, 11:46 PM
Are you being cheeky? I don't like cheeky folk, Blazer!
Old 11-14-2011, 01:48 AM
Only slightly. ;p

Where ya from Poop?
Old 11-14-2011, 04:22 AM
Oops I crapped my pants.
Because Im wearing them, and I just did.
Don't drink what the TV tells ya...
Remember to floss and bring a towel.
Old 11-14-2011, 05:05 AM
I am from south Florida. Born and raised.
Old 11-14-2011, 07:21 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by fixedMind View Post
Oops I crapped my pants.
Because Im wearing them, and I just did.
That's not good.
If it's alot, it could run down your pant leg,
& then you would end up with poopontheshoes.
Old 11-14-2011, 10:35 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by MightyCelestial View Post
That's not good.
If it's alot, it could run down your pant leg,
& then you would end up with poopontheshoes.

Sadly, that is EXACTLY how I got my namesake.
Old 11-14-2011, 01:39 PM

I'm pretty sure I remember a few kids dying around my area from this, a lot of them had to get their stomachs pumped and shit like that....
Old 11-14-2011, 02:20 PM
Didn't a bunch of teens around the Seattle area overdose on it? I think I remember reading a story like that. Several teens had their stomachs pumped.

It tastes like shit. I'd rather just take three shots of the nastiest liquor and just get it over with that drink an entire 24oz can of what tastes like melted jolly ranchers.
Old 11-14-2011, 02:26 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by poopontheshoes7 View Post
Sadly, that is EXACTLY how I got my namesake.
Just remember to always buy them a size smaller than you normally would. It will cut down on capacity, but should prevent spillage. gigity.
Old 11-14-2011, 02:26 PM

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KVWWre8tn_U
Old 11-14-2011, 02:37 PM
Quote:
I am from south Florida. Born and raised.
Ah - A yank like me that enjoys using UK-related terms.
Old 11-14-2011, 04:23 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Trail_Blazer View Post
Ah - A yank like me that enjoys using UK-related terms.
Ya, I'm under the illusion using terms like "cheeky" or "Wanker" make me sound witty and cool.
Old 11-14-2011, 04:40 PM
I can't stomach the taste so I stay away. But yes, 2 of those, and you'll be fucked.
Old 11-14-2011, 04:43 PM
Quote:
Ya, I'm under the illusion using terms like "cheeky" or "Wanker" make me sound witty and cool.
Aye, I hear ya!
Old 11-14-2011, 05:04 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by xseanymacx View Post
I can't stomach the taste so I stay away. But yes, 2 of those, and you'll be fucked.
I started getting worried about my friend to tell you the truth. I was drunk, but doing relatively ok. My buddy on the other hand just started puking and wouldn't stop. He would puke, wait 10 minutes, puke again. After the third time he was just dry heaving like crazy.
I was juggling the idea about getting him to the hospital but other then the fucked up gut he seemed ok. He was responsive, he didn't have much of a slur and he held eye contact with me and was able to keep the water I was giving him down. That shit just didn't agree with him.
Old 11-15-2011, 04:39 AM
Yeah, I haven't gotten the idea of mixing caffeine with alcohol since I heard someone order Red Bull and vodka. It always struck me as a poor substitute for people who don't know where to find cocaine. Caffeine, for me, is something you'd always have after drinking. This Four Loko stuff just sounds funny.
Old 11-15-2011, 11:42 AM
Quote:
I started getting worried about my friend to tell you the truth. I was drunk, but doing relatively ok. My buddy on the other hand just started puking and wouldn't stop. He would puke, wait 10 minutes, puke again. After the third time he was just dry heaving like crazy.
I was juggling the idea about getting him to the hospital but other then the fucked up gut he seemed ok. He was responsive, he didn't have much of a slur and he held eye contact with me and was able to keep the water I was giving him down. That shit just didn't agree with him.
Obviously depends how fast he drank them too. Guzzling one of these bad boys down, is no different than piling shot after shot.
Old 11-15-2011, 09:10 PM
Four Loko may be used for cooking. Check Epic Mealtime videos on youtube.
Old 11-16-2011, 11:55 PM
I've never had Four Loko but Caffeine + alcohol = bad times.

I've had two bad experiences with caffeine and alcohol. The first was with Rockstar Vodkas and a lot of pukage.

The second time was fucked up though. It was the second last day of my internship. We started drinking at 3pm at the office. One of the perks of the job was free alcohol...most of the standard types of beer, wine, and liquor...and so someone started mixing me some Red Bull vodkas.

By 7pm, we were at Duff's eating wings (and drinking more - I still felt pretty good at this point and I think that was cause of the caffeine).

By 10pm, we were at some other bar but I don't remember that part of the night at all.

By 12:00am, I apparently decided to go get some more money. I found out later that I actually passed out at a bank machine nearby. Some person walking by found my cellphone in my pocket and called the last number dialled, which was one of my former roommates (who lived downtown and pretty close by) who took a taxi to grab me. But by the time he got there, an ambulance had already come by.

I don't really have much recollection of what happened in the hospital though I think they mainly IVed me. But I was told by the doctor that my blood-alcohol level was 0.36(!)

Yeah I got a slow clap the next day rolling into the office. At least it did ensure I was one of their most memorable interns.

All kidding aside though, I haven't touched caffeine when drinking alcohol since then. Hell, I don't even drink energy drinks anymore. I honestly think the caffeine made me feel far less drunk than I was in the first few hours which led me to drink faster than I normally would.
Old 11-17-2011, 03:11 PM
wait... it's 12% for a 24 oz can? Am I alone in thinking that really isn't that much?? Coors Lite has 4.2% alcohol in a 12 oz can. A single shot of Vodka or a Glass of Wine has more Alcohol content.

Did they fuck you up because you downed them, instead of drank them slow the way you would normally do a beer or wine (although that theory is thrown out the window with a Shot, but most non frat people don't do shots 10 at a time)... how much Caffeine is in these things? Is it like drinking a Vodka/ Red Bull?
Old 11-17-2011, 03:47 PM
They took the caffeine out. Its straight up alcohol now.

Call me a lightweight but 12% is pretty crazy imo considering most common beers are only between 4-5%. That's like drinking 3 beers in one. We didn't chug them or anything but we didn't take our time either. I'd say we finished both cans in about an hour.
Old 11-17-2011, 06:21 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by JCPhoenix View Post

I don't really have much recollection of what happened in the hospital though I think they mainly IVed me. But I was told by the doctor that my blood-alcohol level was 0.36(!)
JFC

Glad you're still alive and well JC haha.
Old 11-18-2011, 06:30 PM
Hahah thanks. Yeah I was pretty shocked when they told me that.

For this Four Loko stuff without the caffeine, it sounds like it's the same percentage as a lot of wines. But I imagine drinking that much wine quickly could make someone puke. And I'm guessing whatever sugar or added syrupy sweetness is in this stuff probably doesn't help.
Old 11-19-2011, 08:49 AM
Quote:
Hahah thanks. Yeah I was pretty shocked when they told me that.

For this Four Loko stuff without the caffeine, it sounds like it's the same percentage as a lot of wines. But I imagine drinking that much wine quickly could make someone puke. And I'm guessing whatever sugar or added syrupy sweetness is in this stuff probably doesn't help.
Ya, the stuff really does taste like melted Jolly Ranchers.
Old 11-19-2011, 09:49 AM
Quote:
Ya, the stuff really does taste like melted Jolly Ranchers.
All the examples of drunken debauchery and bad tasting bullshit in general, is why I don't drink.

Admittedly the ONLY thing I'd consider drinking again, are Sake' bombers. That's some good shit right there. Beyond that, everything else sucks IMO.
Old 11-19-2011, 03:19 PM
My friends brought over Four Loko for my birthday last year. I time traveled. I went from chugging four loko in my kitchen to fucking a chick in my bedroom and don't remember anything in between.

Quote:
Those saline drips are lifesavers, they definitely prevented you from having the worst hangover of your life the next day. I had a night like yours thanks to rum and cokes paired with SoCo shots. I don't remember anything but I woke up in the hospital and was told that the police found me lying face down in a street somewhere. I had a BAC of .38. Looked it up on the internet and was tickled to find out that .40 is death.

Last edited by DaveyJoeG; 11-19-2011 at 03:21 PM..
Old 11-19-2011, 05:29 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by DaveyJoeG View Post
I had a BAC of .38. Looked it up on the internet and was tickled to find out that .40 is death.
Wow. First time I've ever read anyone being "tickled" to find out they nearly died.
Old 11-19-2011, 05:36 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Trail_Blazer View Post
Wow. First time I've ever read anyone being "tickled" to find out they nearly died.
Hey, I survived alcohol poisoning, that's pretty exciting.
Old 11-19-2011, 11:03 PM
If you think Four Loko's bad (which it is), you should try the even worse Tilt! That stuff is everything bad about four loko only worse.
Old 11-19-2011, 11:15 PM
Quote:
Hey, I survived alcohol poisoning, that's pretty exciting.
You think? I suppose that's the "optimistic" way to view it. LoL!

I'm not sure if I'd be as cheerful about it. Heh!
Old 11-21-2011, 03:35 PM
.36 BAC and you survived? Holy hell, I mean this honestly, congrats to you sir.

My roommate and I have a breathalyzer and I've gotten around .20-.22 before and it was the black out, spinny room, puking stage. I couldn't imagine being over 4x the legal limit.

That shit is crazy scary.
Old 11-21-2011, 04:56 PM
Quote:
my blood-alcohol level was 0.36(!)
You're a boss.

Quote:
I had a BAC of .38.
You're a boss.

Quote:
Looked it up on the internet and was tickled to find out that .40 is death
Not necessarily. I've seen someone blow a .41 and be relatively fine the next day. Alive, at least.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SkyNet View Post
wait... it's 12% for a 24 oz can? Am I alone in thinking that really isn't that much??
Nope. Poop, next time I suggest if your friend starts to feel ill after a few drinks you offer him a tampon.

chugchugchug hohoho
Old 11-21-2011, 05:13 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by QUENTIN View Post
Not necessarily. I've seen someone blow a .41 and be relatively fine the next day. Alive, at least.
This is true. The chart I read indicated that this is when the alcohol can begin to be fatal. Somebody like me who drinks on a regular basis and has an increased tolerance would be able to handle a BAC like that better than a 17 year old girl drinking for the first time. Still, it's pretty intense, thank goodness for that saline drip.

Quote:
Originally Posted by QUENTIN View Post
Nope. Poop, next time I suggest if your friend starts to feel ill after a few drinks you offer him a tampon.

chugchugchug hohoho
You mean like this?

http://z6mag.com/offbeat/vodka-tampo...rs-162840.html
Old 11-21-2011, 11:47 PM
Quote:

I had to LoL outta sheer fucking amazement. Good fucking god, why not just getta syringe and intravenously inject 100 proof Everclear into your god damned blood stream? I mean really! Why the fuck not? JEEZUS fucking hell!

Un. Fucking. Believable.