Go Back   Movie Fan Central Discussion Forums > Movie Talk! > Celeb Talk/Gossip
MOVIE FAN CENTRAL FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 10-30-2011, 07:47 PM
Taylor Swift calls In Lawyers Over Topless Loklike

http://news.ninemsn.com.au/entertain...less-lookalike

Geez the internet is a huge place

There is a website on the net which has put a photo of a swift lookalike and stated in caption that it is the real celeb

it goes to show that you have to be careful on whatt you post on furoms

Taylor is thinking of sueing the website and l hope she deos no one has the right to publish things when you have not given permission to do so

I
Old 12-10-2011, 05:13 PM
Taylor Swift looks like a squirrel.
Old 12-11-2011, 12:25 AM
That girl looks more like 1979 Ricki Lee Jones than Taylor.
Old 12-11-2011, 12:39 AM
She better get a lot more lawyers. I just did a Google image search of "Taylor Swift nude" and found tons of nude pictures of her. Some of them even had double penetration! She's gonna be so upset once she finds out someone hacked her computer and got all her photos.
Old 12-11-2011, 01:25 AM
They busted the guy who hacked her phone, I thought. He was like a serial celeb stalker. Seems kind of classless of Taylor to go a the website when the real culprit is there to be found. Obviously there's more money to be found in a civil suit against a business but that shouldn't be a factor for her. I don't agree with celebs having their personal lives exploited so I guess the best to come of a lawsuit would be in sending message.