Go Back   Movie Fan Central Discussion Forums > Movie Talk! > Celeb Talk/Gossip
MOVIE FAN CENTRAL FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 12-13-2011, 04:46 AM
Judy Bloom Sheindlen - hypocrite or means well? Toss it out there

Judy Bloom/Judy Levy/Judy Sheindlin!

What do you think... You be the judge.

1. Where is your money. Pay, pay, pay... Judy Bloom was known to have an excellent father who was a dentist who provided her with everything she needed during childhood through college. She didn't like her mother. The woman really has never suffered through poordom.

2. The audience! Do you have a job? Judge Judy plays during the day and later afternoon. If everyone had jobs, she wouldn't have an audience [maybe a limited one through Tivo] and wouldn't be making $45 million a year to work a couple days a month

3. You're an ugly guy... She throws this out every now and again. Then we met her husband on The People's Court. Not the greatest looking guy himself.

4. Beauty fades... Dumb is forever. It is known in the industry that Judy herself has now had multiple facelifts

Throw out your ideas. What do you think?
Old 12-13-2011, 02:45 PM
What in god's holy name are you blathering about?
Old 12-13-2011, 02:54 PM
I was going to ask the same thing earlier when I ran across this but decided that the answer I might get could be even more strange and demented so I just let it go.

I kind of assume he is calling her a hypocrite and asking if we agree but I just decided to not take that guess.
Old 12-13-2011, 05:49 PM
I'm confused and scared.
Old 12-13-2011, 09:30 PM
I assume hes ranting about Judge Judy to which I say who cares. If you don't like her don't watch her show.
Old 02-24-2012, 08:15 AM
Is this guy implying that Judy Bloom is Judge Judy?
Old 02-24-2012, 05:48 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaveyJoeG View Post
What in god's holy name are you blathering about?
Old 02-24-2012, 10:48 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by cooper.bradley71@yahoo.com View Post
Judy Bloom/Judy Levy/Judy Sheindlin!

What do you think... You be the judge.

1. Where is your money. Pay, pay, pay... Judy Bloom was known to have an excellent father who was a dentist who provided her with everything she needed during childhood through college. She didn't like her mother. The woman really has never suffered through poordom.

2. The audience! Do you have a job? Judge Judy plays during the day and later afternoon. If everyone had jobs, she wouldn't have an audience [maybe a limited one through Tivo] and wouldn't be making $45 million a year to work a couple days a month

3. You're an ugly guy... She throws this out every now and again. Then we met her husband on The People's Court. Not the greatest looking guy himself.

4. Beauty fades... Dumb is forever. It is known in the industry that Judy herself has now had multiple facelifts

Throw out your ideas. What do you think?

Old 02-24-2012, 11:33 PM
I ran into Judge Judy not too long ago. I was out walking my cat at the park and she ran right by me. She had a small beagle hanging out of her mouth. I tried to chase her down to make her drop it, but she leaped into the air and vanished. As I continued walking I noticed that everyone in the park had Judy Bloom's face. Every man, woman, and child had her face. They were all staring at me as if they were all plotting against me. I got scared and picked up my cat and ran back to the car. It wasn't until I got into my car that I realized that I was not holding my cat, but instead I was holding someone's child. I didn't know who it belonged to so I just stuck it into the bushes and drove off. Halfway to my house I realized that my home might be bugged, so I just drove until I ran out of gas. I now only continue walking northeast. This house looked inviting so I broke in. They had a computer hooked up to the internet. I thought that I'd use it to log into these forums, and that's when I saw this post. I figure it is a sign from God's second in command. I'll leave early in the morning before the people who live here wake up.

So to answer your query, I'd say a well meaning hypocrite.
Old 02-24-2012, 11:37 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bob Loblaw View Post
I ran into Judge Judy not too long ago. I was out walking my cat at the park and she ran right by me. She had a small beagle hanging out of her mouth. I tried to chase her down to make her drop it, but she leaped into the air and vanished. As I continued walking I noticed that everyone in the park had Judy Bloom's face. Every man, woman, and child had her face. They were all staring at me as if they were all plotting against me. I got scared and picked up my cat and ran back to the car. It wasn't until I got into my car that I realized that I was not holding my cat, but instead I was holding someone's child. I didn't know who it belonged to so I just stuck it into the bushes and drove off. Halfway to my house I realized that my home might be bugged, so I just drove until I ran out of gas. I now only continue walking northeast. This house looked inviting so I broke in. They had a computer hooked up to the internet. I thought that I'd use it to log into these forums, and that's when I saw this post. I figure it is a sign from God's second in command. I'll leave early in the morning before the people who live here wake up.

Fantastic post, one of the best I've seen on here chief. Well done!
Old 02-24-2012, 11:47 PM
I can't hate a woman who gave the world "Fudge-a-Mania."
Old 02-25-2012, 02:09 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bob Loblaw View Post

joker clapping .gif
Old 02-25-2012, 08:04 AM
As long as there's no Judy Jetson bashing, I'm...still confused by this one, but hey, leave Judy Jetson be.