Old 12-02-2011, 02:59 PM
Does anybody know how to make a fake invoice or receipt?

I wanna play a huge prank on my girl. I need to know if there is a way to make a fake receipt that looks convincing. It's gonna be from an auto repair shop.

Any pointers?
Old 12-02-2011, 06:27 PM
Well you could search the internet and put in the words fake receict and see waht you come up with and go through google maybe somewhere they could give you a few points on doing this

I feel sorry for your girlfreind and l hope she does not fall for this
Old 12-02-2011, 06:28 PM
What's the jist of the joke Poop?
Old 12-02-2011, 08:23 PM
There's this crazy awesome new program, it's called Microsoft Word or something...

In all seriousness, couldn't you just put some letterhead on it in Word or something like it, write out the invoice, cash and tax charge, etc etc? Maybe I'm confused as to what you're looking for.

Regardless, you can download a template here:

http://office.microsoft.com/en-us/te...030005654.aspx

This might help as well for ideas...

http://dontevenreply.com/view.php?post=93

Hope that helps.
Old 12-02-2011, 10:14 PM
Lol, if you're at least decent in Photoshop you can do anything you want.

Look up invoice examples on Google and just re-write it in Word, or if you've got PS skills (but I doubt that, since you're asking this here) you could fake it in there.
Old 12-03-2011, 10:08 AM
The point of said prank is simple. I want to make my girlfriend think I fucked up her car while I was borrowing it for a few days while mine was in the shop for repairs. She is incredibly protective of it and is the most anal retentive driver you can imagine. I'm gonna leave to receipt somewhere she can find it

It sounds mean, and it probably is but her reaction will be gold
Old 12-03-2011, 01:28 PM
I once convinced my girlfriend that i'd accidentally let her dog off the leash whilst walking it and it had run under the wheels of a bus.
Yeah...it didn't go down well. Some people just do not have a sense of humour.
Old 12-03-2011, 02:41 PM
You should get a tupperware container and put some loose change, marbles, or ball bearing in it - just anything that'll rattle around. Then put that in her glove box or somewhere she won't look right away, and tell her you ran over something; now the car is making a weird noise. Remove the radio and interior light fuses and let some air out of the rear passenger side tire if you wanna be a dick.
Old 12-03-2011, 07:16 PM
^^^^hahaha,that's awesome.

Or this.....just blow one inside her...........nothing says merry christmas like unexpected pregnancy

Last edited by PBateman; 12-04-2011 at 01:44 PM..
Old 12-03-2011, 07:18 PM

Last edited by PBateman; 12-04-2011 at 01:44 PM..
Old 12-04-2011, 07:09 PM
Well if you do it it might backfire in your face

She might be smarter than what you think

I just hope she doesnt fall for it

Oh l forgot to add last time that you can get receict pads from the local newsagents in Australia
Old 12-06-2011, 05:22 AM
No follow-up?

Something tells me poop got stranded in the woods after watching his girlfriend drive off with his clothes.
Old 12-06-2011, 03:40 PM
Ya, the prank kinda fizzled out. Mainly because I chickened out like an ass after she sent me a ridiculously cute text about missing me and hoping I was being safe with the car
Old 12-06-2011, 04:27 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by poopontheshoes7 View Post
Ya, the prank kinda fizzled out. Mainly because I chickened out like an ass after she sent me a ridiculously cute text about missing me and hoping I was being safe with the car
The only thing worse then a prank is not going through with it.
Old 12-06-2011, 04:53 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by vesaker View Post
The only thing worse then a prank is not going through with it.
Go ahead, make me feel worse and less like a man then I already do!
Old 12-06-2011, 07:14 PM
As I was reading, I was hoping for a big ending and then you chicken out. Hang your head in shame. I am sorry I did not see this thread earlier.

My suggestions would have been

1. Spray paint the car with something that washes off, but looks like spray paint.
2. Get 4 cinder blocks. Take off tires. Where is the hard part. Might need a friend if you do it at a mall.
3. If you know a mechanic who has a sick sense of humor, he could take off some parts that could easily go back on, but that depends on the car.
4. If the car has electric seats, you put the seat all the way back and then say the motor burned out and it is stuck there. Take out fuse.
5. Same thing as #4 with windows or sun roof.
6. Opened condom wrapper in the back seat. Maybe throw in a pair of panties (soiled).
7. Say the car is in the impound lot, because you used it to transport drugs and the police seized it or for drunk driving.

Its not too late to do #6
Old 12-06-2011, 07:21 PM
I am so glad you didnt do the deed

if you have a good relationship with your girlfreind you could have ruined it by doing this

it is alright to say a little white lie sometimes but saying that she owed abit of money could have upset her
Old 12-07-2011, 03:42 AM
^I like #4 and #6, but the other ones actually are offenses against the car. I think he was trying to be respectful of the car, while still getting at her. Otherwise, I would have suggested swapping parts with a junker.

Quote:
Haha. She checks up on the car by sending you a "miss you" and that makes you decide not to do it?

Now I'm seconding the condom wrapper.
Old 12-07-2011, 04:02 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Postmaster General View Post
^I like #4 and #6, but the other ones actually are offenses against the car. I think he was trying to be respectful of the car, while still getting at her. Otherwise, I would have suggested swapping parts with a junker.

Haha. She checks up on the car by sending you a "miss you" and that makes you decide not to do it?

Now I'm seconding the condom wrapper.

The condom thing would get me killed before I could even explain myself.

And yes, I didn't want to fuck with anything physical on the car.

The text wasn't the only factor. She had been in two auto accidents in her life, one a driver, one a passenger. They were both serious enough to fuck up both cars she was in, and the second accident gave her back pain for the rest of her life. Nothing majorly serious, just pain and discomfort that acts up from time to time. I kinda didn't want to make her think a 3rd car incident had happened because the other two made her the hyper sensitive driver see is today.
Old 12-07-2011, 04:13 PM
Quote:
The condom thing would get me killed before I could even explain myself.

And yes, I didn't want to fuck with anything physical on the car.

The text wasn't the only factor. She had been in two auto accidents in her life, one a driver, one a passenger. They were both serious enough to fuck up both cars she was in, and the second accident gave her back pain for the rest of her life. Nothing majorly serious, just pain and discomfort that acts up from time to time. I kinda didn't want to make her think a 3rd car incident had happened because the other two made her the hyper sensitive driver see is today.
Well that changes things quite a bit. I dont think anything you do will go over well.

Ok How about this. Have a friend of your's tell her thank you for allowing him to use her car to have sex with a girl he met one night. He did not have money for a hotel and she was really horny.
Old 12-07-2011, 05:29 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by PBateman View Post
Or this.....just blow one inside her...........nothing says merry christmas like unexpected pregnancy
Quoted for truth.
Old 12-07-2011, 07:03 PM
Quote:
Go ahead, make me feel worse and less like a man then I already do!
just doin what i do best
Old 12-08-2011, 03:03 AM
Quote:
She had been in two auto accidents in her life, one a driver, one a passenger. They were both serious enough to fuck up both cars she was in, and the second accident gave her back pain for the rest of her life. Nothing majorly serious, just pain and discomfort that acts up from time to time. I kinda didn't want to make her think a 3rd car incident had happened because the other two made her the hyper sensitive driver see is today.

Haha. The fuck, dude. If she was the victim of a violent crime you would have been asking how to knit a ski mask and make rope out of hemp.
Old 12-08-2011, 03:40 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Postmaster General View Post
Haha. The fuck, dude. If she was the victim of a violent crime you would have been asking how to knit a ski mask and make rope out of hemp.
Well, she was robbed at gunpoint once...thanks for the idea!
Old 12-08-2011, 03:51 PM
She sounds damaged. I would find a new girlfriend. I bet the sex is really good though.
Old 12-09-2011, 08:45 PM
Geez your girlfreind has had a rough time
Being in a car accident is terrible
One time l was traveling in a car with a freind and we were on a dirt road she lost control of her car and we nearly slammed into a tree
She put on the breaks norrowlly missing the tree and the car flipped on to it roof
here we were hanging upside down l was hurt and so was she l broke my arm and leg in the incident and my freind hurt her back and head

geez we were lucky
I am just glad you didnt do this silly joke because she sounds like a very nice gir
Old 12-09-2011, 09:14 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Erroneous View Post
She sounds damaged. I would find a new girlfriend. I bet the sex is really good though.
No more damaged then most. And I love her, so I'm keepin' her.

And the gunpoint thing was a joke btw
Old 12-11-2011, 08:54 PM
Oh what are you saying here Poop

Are you saying that most women are damaged if so you have another thing coming

There is alot of men who are not that perfect also but you wouldnt put them down

You are lucky she loves you because if she knew about this thread she would dump you on the spot
Old 12-12-2011, 03:40 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bondgirl View Post
Oh what are you saying here Poop

Are you saying that most women are damaged if so you have another thing coming

There is alot of men who are not that perfect also but you wouldnt put them down

You are lucky she loves you because if she knew about this thread she would dump you on the spot
'Twas a joke.
Old 12-12-2011, 07:18 PM
Yes l have to get used to members having abit of a joke

it is amzing how you can take it the wrong way smiles

Ayway l am sorry about waht l said Poop
Old 12-13-2011, 07:00 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bondgirl View Post
Yes l have to get used to members having abit of a joke

it is amzing how you can take it the wrong way smiles

Ayway l am sorry about waht l said Poop
Not a problem, Bond
Old 12-13-2011, 07:19 PM
Well that is true you should never pull pranks on other people but it depends on whatt it is that the person or people are trying to do to that person

Geez that was a mouthful

But l can understand what happened to you it must have been upsetting

But sometimes you have to let things go grudges can be bad too and sometimes when you let this type of thing get at you you will regret it later in life

My father is not perfect and the things he has done to me is not nice like not wanting to know my daughter my brothers are always angry at him for this but what can l do all l can do is just except how he feels and hopefully as time goes on he will regret his actions

You should never feel bad in your self because you have to remember that you are the best and look at waht you do for your daughter if she loves you that is all you need

When l was pregnant with my child it was unexpected but l was happy to have her and like you everyday is great with my child

Last edited by Bondgirl; 12-13-2011 at 07:21 PM..